One thing people may not know about Cancer.

Looking at the guy at work i think he is actually a Cancer or Pisces, he's incredibly sensitive.

An older lady made a joke because he was talking to a female saying she's way out of your league mate, and he did not laugh he instantly got his phone out showing her the woman he has...

He also is indirect with everything and generally a bit all over the place.

I thought he was a Sag because of him always going off not really working, but no i see it now, Cancer or Pisces.

Maybe his moon is in either of those.

Dude is super passive-aggressive.

Blaze

Account Closed
Looking at the guy at work i think he is actually a Cancer or Pisces, he's incredibly sensitive.

An older lady made a joke because he was talking to a female saying she's way out of your league mate, and he did not laugh he instantly got his phone out showing her the woman he has...

He also is indirect with everything and generally a bit all over the place.

I thought he was a Sag because of him always going off not really working, but no i see it now, Cancer or Pisces.

Maybe his moon is in either of those.

Dude is super passive-aggressive.

You'd need to figure out that Mars of his. Or maybe his ascendant ruler is under attack from Saturn. Red beams all over it yip yip yup.

Phoenix Venus

You're losing me. Heart cannot think, only head, bzzzzz cannot compute. *Robot malfunction*

Give me an example of a heart question.

We process thoughts and feelings, bringing definition to them, through the brain.

One might simply ask the heart which question one might ask.

If one might be patient, heart will answer in question.

Blaze

Account Closed
I couldn't put it into a paragraph. It is what it is.

Hardcore no definitions today. Bright skies are freedom, bz.

Hmm. That's its own definition in a way, McP. Undefinable. Very "mute" sign kind of thing though. Expected that from a watery Venus ascendant.

Stay high on life, my peeps. Smoke life erryday. :cool:

My perspective as a Cancer.

Feelings can either run too deep and slow me down, or they can channel through my veins and i'm unstoppable.

Are Cancer's capable of logic and using the mind? yes.
However separating emotion from mind is not easy, especially for myself, it's taken a long time to get a grip of my Mercury opposite Pluto and square Moon.

Where i have major help though is from my Taurus Moon, it's not too hard for me to find stability again even when i'm out of shape in my mind, i always return to stability.

I have a dual way with things, half feeling and emotion, half strong logic and intuition.

I can be creative too with it.

Blaze

Account Closed
My perspective as a Cancer.

Feelings can either run too deep and slow me down, or they can channel through my veins and i'm unstoppable.

Are Cancer's capable of logic and using the mind? yes.
However separating emotion from mind is not easy, especially for myself, it's taken a long time to get a grip of my Mercury opposite Pluto and square Moon.

Where i have major help though is from my Taurus Moon, it's not too hard for me to find stability again even when i'm out of shape in my mind, i always return to stability.

I have a dual way with things, half feeling and emotion, half strong logic and intuition.

I can be creative too with it.

I still remember your definition on love. You told me in that thread with the Virgo gal. But feelings being hard for you to separate are to be expected. I mean, m8, your ascendant ruler is in Cancer with ruling planet conjunct Mars. Not exactly "robot" placements, eh? Moon should help you though, its still exalt bro. Just don't kill anyone, lol.

Myself though? Air domicile planet ruling ascendant, feral Moon(Your Mercury is feral), Venus in averse trine to Saturn etc? Feelings take a much further backseat to me. To the point of neglect. They'll sue me for it, watch.

I still remember your definition on love. You told me in that thread with the Virgo gal. But feelings being hard for you to separate are to be expected. I mean, m8, your ascendant ruler is in Cancer with ruling planet conjunct Mars. Not exactly "robot" placements, eh? Moon should help you though, its still exalt bro. Just don't kill anyone, lol.

Myself though? Air domicile planet ruling ascendant, feral Moon(Your Mercury is feral), Venus in averse trine to Saturn etc? Feelings take a much further backseat to me. To the point of neglect. They'll sue me for it, watch.

It makes you who you are though, and people do enjoy your candidness and humour, me included :D

Music is truly a great way to express love.

These represent me in different ways.

Raw passion and true love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP4eqhWc7sI

Sensitivity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12JqqH2ubr8

A double cup to forget
To forget what you said
Love me like you hurt me so bad, so bad

You’re on my mind
Thinking bout you all the time
I don’t want you to let go
No, I don’t want you to let go

I swear I can make it all better
If you want me I’ll give it, all to you
You’re all I see, baby you’re everything

A bad time but know i can turn it around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4PD40fz8mY

Bring your words to me
Write your passion onto my soul

They tell me you no good for me
but I know they don’t know how you make me feel

And yet you're still mine
even tho they said it wouldn't last long

I think that I’m ready
even tho the end is unknown but you’re with me

They tell me you no good for me
but I know they don’t know how you make me feel

Yeah, I don’t care what they say about us
Baby girl, our love so special think you might be the one
You might be the one

Baby Girl you’re all I need
The words don’t hurt when you’re holding me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00XPaDLPpxI

You know that
I don't blame a thing on you babe
I don't blame a thing on you
I wish that
You could show a little more devotion
Even though you're scared of your emotions
Don't know what to do
Whenever you're facing me
I wish that you knew babe
(Wish that you know what to do)
If you could pull through
You know I'll be there for you

And if there's something on your mind you going through
I wait for you I wait for you

You know that I don't blame a thing on you babe
And I wish that you knew how I feel for you and I'll follow you yeah
I keep on waiting for you to change your mind
Don't know what to do
whenever you're facing me
I wish that you knew babe
(Wish that you know what do)
If you could pull through

You know that I don't blame a thing on you babe
And I wish that you knew how I feel for you and I'll follow you yeah
I keep on waiting for you to change your mind

graay ghost

How so? i can see that a rational thought may need some feeling behind it to gain true accuracy.

Emotions give the value and logic gives the method. What we consider "overly logical" thinking is rather "bad" emotional thinking and what we consider "overly emotional" thinking is just "bad" logic.

Eg. people keep mistaking a calm demeanor for being logical. Calmness is not logical. Being calm is an emotional state that can help you feel logically but there are many times where being calm is totally illogical and you can make totally stupid, illogical decisions while remaining entirely calm.

There are many times when people use "logic" to justify cruelty when the logic being used is actually very facile. If they actually cared about the subject they would think about it and listen more deeply, but they do not so they do not. It is not an overabundance of logic but a deficit of emotion here.

Emotions give the value and logic gives the method. What we consider "overly logical" thinking is rather "bad" emotional thinking and what we consider "overly emotional" thinking is just "bad" logic.

Eg. people keep mistaking a calm demeanor for being logical. Calmness is not logical. Being calm is an emotional state that can help you feel logically but there are many times where being calm is totally illogical and you can make totally stupid, illogical decisions while remaining entirely calm.

There are many times when people use "logic" to justify cruelty when the logic being used is actually very facile. If they actually cared about the subject they would think about it and listen more deeply, but they do not so they do not. It is not an overabundance of logic but a deficit of emotion here.

Makes a lot of sense, well said.

graay ghost

In terms of romantic love, I'm not sure it's possible for me. I do not think I can be loved. Or maybe I'm not capable of it myself. Either way, it's not something I will ever have.