Careers by the Natal Chart (An Educational Analysis Game)

sibylline

Re: Careers by the Natal Chart (An Educational Guessing Game)

Mostly iOS and some Android compatible. He runs a start-up firm that creates niche apps...the latest is a custom emoji app for text and social media.

sibylline

No one has responded recently and it looks like everyone is busy with their outside-of-forum lives.

If more than a couple of people would like another chart to analyze, I have years' worth.

AppLeo

I'm kind of bored of guessing careers...

I wish we had a game where we tried to guess someone's sun sign based on appearance.

david starling

I wish we had a game where we tried to guess someone's sun sign based on appearance.

You can do that--look at celebs who's Sun-sign you don't know. Then, look up their Charts. I've found (with someone who asks me to guess) that it usually involves a Sun-sign/Asc.-sign combination. Leo Asc seems to show in the eyes and attitude.

sibylline

I'm sure if another chart is put up it will be responded to

I don't know. I'll just wait; if people request it, sure. If not, I'll just think their response is similar to the one below yours.

ETA:

Oh, there is something I've been meaning to ask you. Did you read the thread which spawned this one, "Careers for the Sagittarius-Influenced"? If not, don't read it!

One of those whose chart is posted there keeps asking me if I can get another astrologer to write a bit about his chart. I think he's looking for something more along the lines of your interpretations (he rarely listens to any of my analyses since I'm "too close" to him to be unbiased). Then, if you're interested, you can try to guess his career. Assuming you haven't read the thread yet; if you have, you can still send a general interpretation.

Last edited:

sibylline

Well, that's pretty difficult. Using just the Sun sign, I don't know how much you could find. No one really guesses me as my Sun sign, no matter their astrological level.

And putting up someone's photo for all posterity seems a little much, even if they say they're fine with it. I know someone who doesn't mind, however, I could put their photo up for an example to show you just how difficult it is (or not, if guess correctly, which is doubtful :whistling:).

You can do that--look at celebs who's Sun-sign you don't know. Then, look up their Charts. I've found (with someone who asks me to guess) that it usually involves a Sun-sign/Asc.-sign combination. Leo Asc seems to show in the eyes and attitude.

Oh, what about the eyes and attitude is peculiar to them? :)

AppLeo

Well, that's pretty difficult. Using just the Sun sign, I don't know how much you could find. No one really guesses me as my Sun sign, no matter their astrological level.

And putting up someone's photo for all posterity seems a little much, even if they say they're fine with it. I know someone who doesn't mind, however, I could put their photo up for an example to show you just how difficult it is (or not, if guess correctly, which is doubtful :whistling:).

Oh, what about the eyes and attitude is peculiar to them? :)

It's not difficult. I guess people's signs all the time.

sibylline

It's not difficult. I guess people's signs all the time.

Okay...

What's his Sun sign? (And don't quote this because even though I have clearance to post the pictures, I'll be taking them down in a day or so. It's also technically off-topic so if you want to guess the career too, I have his chart :wink:).

Last edited: