Did they land in the sea?

Inline

The airline pilot of the missing MH370 is being accused of being some sort of political fanatic, who abducted the plane for his own political reasons….yes, perhaps.

But, if we look at the chart we also see that he was not alone, 10th house ruler Venus in 1st house (Libra governs: Indo-China for example, Japan, Canada, the South Pacific Islands, Burma, Argentina, Upper Egypt, Tibet) shows the prescence of someone powerful or who has authority over the subject; Pluto is 1st suggests aggression and chaos and Saturn strong in the chart indicating that the subject (the plane) was being held against its will….

If we then look at the newest flight path information, the pilots’ first move was to fly the plane at such a steep rise to such a high altitude where the crew and passengers could have lost consciousness, and then to fall back steeply below the original altitude…..sounds like an attempt to unsteady the attacker(s) and hinder a take over, perhaps rather than hijack the plane….?

But, the chart does have the 11th ruler in 10th which can mean that a friend with great influence over the subjects life is present, or that the subject has run off to fulfill a dream or a wish....politics, possibly?

See link:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-trial-jailed-opposition-leader-sodomite.html

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

GREEK MEDIA REPORTS STATE

'…...Crew on Greek flagged oil tanker are responding to radio reports of suit cases floating in Straits of Malacca, between Malaysia and Indonesia.

Oil and chemical tanker, Elka Athina, reported to media it was steaming toward zone identified as field of debris,
including what appeared to be aircraft passenger's luggage.
Crew responding to report from Indonesian source, according to translation of report on two articles published Sunday afternoon Greek time.
Report unconfirmed by any other sources, however one Greek website posted audio interview with Elka Athina's first officer confirming ship headed to area after report of suit cases floating in northern waters of the Malacca Strait......'

'…..There have been several false sightings of debris since Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 went missing over a week ago
including Chinese satellite image of debris in south China Sea and reports of oil slick off Vietnam.
All proved unrelated to the missing 777-200.

Update: It appears a Reddit user found images of possible wreckage at exact location of Greek report in the Malacca Strait. Image of debris field was seen on high resolution satellite images provided by US firm attempting to find missing 777-200.

The area is also about the same point where Malaysia last lost verifiable data on the location of MH370 on Saturday , March 8 2014......'

JUPITERASC

Jupiterasc,
Where are you finding these reports?
Thx.
Anyone can find these reports. Check for yourself, use any search engine :smile:
The story is trending internationally for example
http://trending.ly/news/luggage-from-malaysian-airlines-flight-370-found-at-sea/
Bi2jbJnCUAAJ6RR.jpg

Kuntuzangmo

Thx, Jupiterasc.
I also read somewhere that this action was taken by one of the pilots who is gay, in protest of the anti-gay government of Malasia.
Sounds plausible, albeit tragic to put so many lives at risk.

JUPITERASC

Thx, Jupiterasc.
I also read somewhere that this action was taken by one of the pilots who is gay, in protest of the anti-gay government of Malasia.
This tragic event is attracting speculation worldwide,
not all of which has been verified by official mainstream media

JUPITERASC

I wonder why mainstream media isn't reporting on this?
EXAMPLE OF A TYPICAL MAINSTREAM MEDIA REPORT FROM YAHOO NEWS STATES

'….Although ACARS system was disabled on Flight 370,
it continued to emit faint hourly pulses recorded by a satellite.
Last "ping" sent at 8:11 a.m.
- 7 hours and 31 minutes after the plane took off,
placing the jet somewhere in a huge arc as far north as Kazakhstan in Central Asia
or far into the southern Indian Ocean.
Many believe the plane has crashed,
but there is a small possibility it may have landed and be relatively intact.
Affendi, the air force general, and Hishammuddin, defense minister,
said it was possible for the plane to "ping" when on the ground
if its electrical systems were undamaged.....'

'…...Australia is sending one of two AP-3C Orion aircraft involved in the search to remote islands in Indian Ocean at Malaysia's request
to search north and west of Cocos Islands, remote Australian territory with airstrip about 1,200 kilometers (745 miles) southwest of Indonesia,
military chief Gen. David Hurley said.

Whoever disabled the plane's communication systems and then flew the jet
must have had a high degree of technical knowledge and flying experience,
putting one or both of the pilots high on the list of possible suspects,
Malaysian officials and aviation experts said....'

'….Zaharie, the captain, was a supporter of a Malaysian opposition political party that is locked in a bitter dispute with the government,
according to postings on his Facebook page and a friend, Peter Chong, who is a party member.
Chong said that he last saw Zaharie a week before the pilot left on the flight for Beijing
and that they had agreed to meet on his return
to organize a shopping trip for poor children.

"If I am on a flight, I would choose Captain Zaharie," he said. "He is dedicated to his job. He is a professional and he loves flying."....'

LOL_LOL

Thx, Jupiterasc.

Hope this isn't the case. I mean killing 239 people on board over gay protests? Seriously...if he did that for that reason I wish someone would have treated him in a psycho ward as that's no excuse to murder people over their personal lifestyle choices. I really wish this is not true. I don't think it's terrorism though. Very bizarre indeed.

dr. farr

Could Uranus on the IC/4th House indicate a quick death?

Yes; however, in the event chart Uranus is in the 5th whole sign house-however, perhaps significantly regarding sudden happenings-ascendant significator Jupiter (in the 8th whole sign house) is in close square to Uranus (as well as being in opposition to Pluto); notice too that the IC is EXACTLY conjunct Neptune!; also notice that, in the take-off event chart, the plane (ie vehicle) significator (lord of the 3rd whole sign house) is Saturn, which planet can indicate (as a planet) a westerly direction-and it is now known that the plane did change to a westerly course.

Last edited:

LOL_LOL

Isn't the plane supposed to disintegrate if it fell into the ocean? There has to be at least some debris after all for that to happen. I can't imagine a plane going down intact unless it glided on the surface of the water with a smooth landing, as in with the Hudson crash case, and then internally they perhaps made a hole and that way the plane did indeed sink intact.

Inline

But I’ve been looking at the event chart using Placidus (which is the house system of choice for forensic astrologer Caroline Luley, whose work I’ve been following) the 12th house can give important information as to where the victim may be found.

Here, Sag is on the cusp of the 12th and Jupiter is located in the Cancer ruled 7th, the house which usually describes of the murder, kidnapper, accomplice or co-conspirator in the forensic chart. Most of the time, the 7th house will show you the person who intervened and caused the subject (here the missing plane) to be missing or dead.

Jupiter according to Luley describes most things that are benevolent or benign or well meaning of character. But she also points out in her book that Jupiter in forensic charts usually describes places and locations rather than people...interestingly, she describes the places Jupiter rules as large mailbox depots (eg. DHL, FedEx for example?) or expansive parking lots (such as airports) and large open areas with rich resources...

Last edited:

Inline

Could Uranus on the IC/4th House indicate a quick death?

Ja, it does normally.

But my suggestion here in this case - was that Uranus appeared to represent the type of passenger (Uranus - anarchist, terrorist, activist...or progressives, geniuses, scientific researchers & inventors of technology that change the world) on board (4th house). I made the assumption when a "death pattern" didn't seem immediately apparent (8th house ruler in 1,4 or 12 for example) and i then hoped(!) that they may have survived, the initial attack...

EDIT: another interesting point, the 1st house Venus (Libra 10th house ruler) indicating someone powerful with authority over the subject could also be a woman...?

see link "help from above"
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/17/w...lane-identity-flight-370/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

Last edited:

Culpeper

Premium Member
I have arrived late for this topic, but I cast my own ship at sea horary for flight MH 370. There must be a lot of them out there by this time with this kind of mystery. However, reading my horary, I place the current location of the aircraft at or near Padang, Sumatra. It is still airworthy. The passengers and crew were still alive as of 16 March. USA Intelligence knows that the aircraft is intact, but they will not tell you because their source is classified. I do not have time to put up all my work here on this, but if you look through my other posts you will find an example of finding a missing person or vehicle.

JUPITERASC

I have arrived late for this topic, but I cast my own ship at sea horary for flight MH 370. There must be a lot of them out there by this time with this kind of mystery. However, reading my horary,

I place the current location of the aircraft at or near Padang, Sumatra. It is still airworthy.
The passengers and crew were still alive as of 16 March.
USA Intelligence knows that the aircraft is intact,
but they will not tell you because their source is classified.

I do not have time to put up all my work here on this, but if you look through my other posts you will find an example of finding a missing person or vehicle.
A RECENT ONLINE UPDATE ADDS CREDENCE TO YOUR ANALYSIS

'…..A chilling theory suggests the missing Malaysian Airlines plane could have been hijacked using a mobile phone or USB stick.
An anti-terror expert believes the speed, altitude and direction of the aircraft could have been changed, s
imply by sending radio signals from a small remote device.
A framework of 'codes' created by cyber terrorists would also be able to get into the plane's in-flight entertainment system and override the security software.

It is also believed, once the systems have been successfully hacked, the plane could be landed by remote control.....'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2582015/Is-missing-Malaysian-plane-world-s-CYBER-HIJACK.html

'…...Dr Sally Leivesley, a former Home Office official, said:

'It might well be the world’s first cyber hijack.'

Dr Leivesley, who now prepares businesses and governments for potential terrorist attacks said:

'There appears to be an element of planning from someone with a very sophisticated systems engineering understanding.
This is a very early version of what I would call a smart plane, a fly-by-wire aircraft controlled by electronic signals......
once the plane is air-side, you can insert a set of commands and codes which can begin a new set of processes.....'

Culpeper

Premium Member
From looking at various charts available I would say that this was a very well planned operation. With the help of old fashioned bribery at least two pirates got on board with high explosives. They were either known by one of the pilots or had impressive fake credentials that got one of them invited up front where he commandeered the aircraft by displaying his explosives. This pirate could fly the 777 and knew how to disable communications and turn off the running lights. They flew around until fuel was about exhausted to make the aircraft light and then landed on a WWII air strip.

There is a considerable crew of pirates on the ground to control the passengers and hide the aircraft. The passengers are hostages and are in extreme danger as the pirates will destroy them all if there is one false move by the authorities or anyone. The pirates have already contacted the authorities who know where the aircraft is now located. This is all about money and I am sure that the pirates are demanding an astronomical amount of that stuff. What we are hearing about this is either speculation or misinformation. I hope my posts have not been too depressing, but it appears that the passengers will be recovered alive eventually. After all astrology is predictive.

claudette

Culpeper, a fascinating post, to say the least.

I'm new to Horary, so I hope you don't mind my questions. ( I will read some of your earlier posts).

As to two pirates on board-there were initial reports two passengers had stolen passports but there hasn't been anything said about this lately; unless I've missed it. Are you saying you think the TSA employees that x ray carry-ons were bribed? What was the purpose of the ascent to 45,000 feet-followed by a drop back to 20,000 feet? WWII airstrip-what is the significance of that? How did you get that using Horary? If authorities already know where the passengers are, what is the delay? Why haven't authorities called off all the searches elsewhere? Do you think money is the only goal here, or do the pirates also have a political agenda? Any clue as to the nationality of the pirates?

I so hope you're correct about the passengers surviving.