Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 08-14-2015, 09:03 PM

What Is Going On With My Aspects?

Hello,
I was wondering if someone could give me any thoughts on my birth chart. I have listed the same chart twice just from two different websites. I was wondering why the charts look differently and why one chart has bad aspects to my Saturn, but the other does not. I have all of the settings for each chart set to show the same things, but I don't understand why they are different.

I've been to an astrologer several times and for a long time she has told me that I would marry a Capricorn or a person with Capricorn traits and then one day she went on to I would Marry a Gemini, Libra or an Aquarius. I've been doing research for a while now and I've read several different articles from several different sources and now looking at these two charts that have two different meanings I'm very confused about my aspects and was wondering if someone would be able to give me any insight as to what they see and what they think could happen with regards to marriage and relationships for me.

Thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_01_anonymous.71500.1525.jpg (127.0 KB, 10 views)
File Type: png Astrotheme_Pmb2aG65Mx9X.png (102.7 KB, 5 views)

Unread 08-15-2015, 12:06 AM

Re: What Is Going On With My Aspects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio2310 View Post

Hello,
I was wondering if someone could give me any thoughts on my birth chart.
I have listed the same chart twice just from two different websites.
I was wondering why the charts look differently and why one chart has bad aspects to my Saturn, but the other does not.
I have all of the settings for each chart set to show the same things, but I don't understand why they are different.

I've been to an astrologer several times and for a long time she has told me that I would marry a Capricorn or a person with Capricorn traits and then one day she went on to I would Marry a Gemini, Libra or an Aquarius. I've been doing research for a while now and I've read several different articles from several different sources and now looking at these two charts that have two different meanings I'm very confused about my aspects and was wondering if someone would be able to give me any insight as to what they see and what they think could happen with regards to marriage and relationships for me.

Thank you!
Each chart you posted has identical Ascendant and MC degrees
as well as identical degrees for the natal planets on each chart

There are two ways of reading aspects astrologically
One way is sign-based
so
your natal Libra Venus is in square aspect with your natal Capricorn Sun AND Capricorn Moon by sign
BUT
another way is to count the number of degrees
between the two planets in aspectual relationship

and so
using the counting by degrees method
we find that
your natal Venus is 9 degrees short of an exact 90 degree or square aspect with Saturn

and
THERE ARE ONLY SIXTY TWO DEGREES SEPARATING YOUR NATAL LIBRA VENUS FROM YOUR NATAL CAPRICORN MOON
so that's a sextile aspect by degree
even if it is a square by sign

So each chart SEEMS to show different aspects
but
as explained
the software writers just favor different methods
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 08-17-2015, 01:08 PM

Re: What Is Going On With My Aspects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Each chart you posted has identical Ascendant and MC degrees
as well as identical degrees for the natal planets on each chart

There are two ways of reading aspects astrologically
One way is sign-based
so
your natal Libra Venus is in square aspect with your natal Capricorn Sun AND Capricorn Moon by sign
BUT
another way is to count the number of degrees
between the two planets in aspectual relationship

and so
using the counting by degrees method
we find that
your natal Venus is 9 degrees short of an exact 90 degree or square aspect with Saturn

and
THERE ARE ONLY SIXTY TWO DEGREES SEPARATING YOUR NATAL LIBRA VENUS FROM YOUR NATAL CAPRICORN MOON
so that's a sextile aspect by degree
even if it is a square by sign

So each chart SEEMS to show different aspects
but
as explained
the software writers just favor different methods
Thank you for your reply! I was wondering though, my Sun is in Scorpio, not Capricorn...does that make a difference? Would you also be will to help me interpret my chart a little bit better?

Tags
aspects, natal, scorpio