Hiv and alternative treatment?

tomzero

I was dianosed as hiv postive in may 15 2012. I was so shock, I didnt see it coming, ive been studying my chart for several years, and illness never accord to me in my chart.

I was afraid of having gay sex because im a hypochondriac, well after facing my fears and wanting to live life, I caught it. now I feel Ill never be loved.

anyways, ive took to natural way to cure myself, I believe we could cure ourselves, thats why we have our higher self and Pisces and Scorpio and Virgo in our life for.

Ive been on natural herbs and oxygen for 5 months now, and the doctor still too this day did not put me on meds because I kept my viral level undetectable, so he is confused.

Im still monitoring myself I dont know if im cured for good, I hope so, HIV is a latent retrovirus, it could hide, with all that im doing, It kills these hiv viruses in its hiding places, unlike hiv meds, hiv meds arnt meant to cure you, on treat you.

anyways, how does my next year solar return look like for health compared to this years and Ill also post my natal chart.

I asked health questions on astrology websites all the time before this health scare and professional astrologers said they see no signs of illness other then mental hypochondriac.

Attachments

• solorreturn 2013.jpg
    solorreturn 2013.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 57
  • SR 2012.jpg
    SR 2012.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 50
  • astro_2gw_01_tom.5895.23018.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_tom.5895.23018.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

zoumizzouzou

I agree, hiv meds will probably kill you, especially AZT or known as Zidovudine. AZT's list of side effects cause the "symptoms" of AIDS... Makes you wonder right? As for hiv being a retro virus, most retro virus' are harmless, but over the years, hiv has mutated. So for hiv being dangerous or not, I don't know, but the original virus, no. Hiv was meant to be a "cash cow". Also, on the astrological side of things, hiv equates sex and death (Scorpio, specifically Pluto in Scorpio). As for alternative treatment, I also don't know, I never looked into it, I was just concerned with the conspiracy surrounding hiv and AIDS... Best of luck to you!

*Edit* Ok, from next years solar return... You have Virgo as an ASC... What I've read that having Virgo as an ASC tends to indicate health problems.

Last edited:

tomzero

I agree, hiv meds will probably kill you, especially AZT or known as Zidovudine. AZT's list of side effects cause the "symptoms" of AIDS... Makes you wonder right? As for hiv being a retro virus, most retro virus' are harmless, but over the years, hiv has mutated. So for hiv being dangerous or not, I don't know, but the original virus, no. Hiv was meant to be a "cash cow". Also, on the astrological side of things, hiv equates sex and death (Scorpio, specifically Pluto in Scorpio). As for alternative treatment, I also don't know, I never looked into it, I was just concerned with the conspiracy surrounding hiv and AIDS... Best of luck to you!

*Edit* Ok, from next years solar return... You have Virgo as an ASC... What I've read that having Virgo as an ASC tends to indicate health problems.

I dont take the pluto in scorpio too serious, pluto is in my 9th house, and alot of people in my generation have pluto in scorpio and they all dont have HIV. and I always protected myself and used condoms, this so so confusing. Also pluto also means to be cured, even when it is squared

zoumizzouzou

I dont take the pluto in scorpio too serious, pluto is in my 9th house, and alot of people in my generation have pluto in scorpio and they all dont have HIV. and I always protected myself and used condoms,, this so so confusing

No, no lol, I wasn't saying that Pluto in Scorpio is the reason you have it, but google Pluto in Scorpio hiv/AIDS. I have read things that suggest the binding of sex (Scorpio) with death (Scopio) is the coming of hiv/AIDS... Pluto is death and transformation, Scorpio rules the genitals and sex. Its interesting.

tomzero

No, no lol, I wasn't saying that Pluto in Scorpio is the reason you have it, but google Pluto in Scorpio hiv/AIDS. I have read things that suggest the binding of sex (Scorpio) with death (Scopio) is the coming of hiv/AIDS... Pluto is death and transformation, Scorpio rules the genitals and sex. Its interesting.

Yea I read all about it before, But I still dont take thats the reason why, but it could have something to do with it. I know scorpio and pluto also cures.

zoumizzouzou

Ok, here is a "theory"... Eh, the 6th house rules health. Your Sun is square Pluto in the natal chart, so there is a "Pluto/Scorpio" affliction to health...

You type faster than I do, you beat me to it!

tomzero

Ok, here is a "theory"... Eh, the 6th house rules health. Your Sun is square Pluto in the natal chart, so there is a "Pluto/Scorpio" affliction to health...

You type faster than I do, you beat me to it!

yea but then it is trine jupiter 1st in pisces of healing

and trine saturn in the 10th in sag

zoumizzouzou

Bingo, I just found something... With the healing theory, you have Neptune in Pisces in your '13/'14 chart. Maybe next year you will get better? Its also in 6th... :happy:

tomzero

Bingo, I just found something... With the healing theory, you have Neptune in Pisces in your '13/'14 chart. Maybe next year you will get better? Its also in 6th... :happy:

I hope so I belive in my heart of hearts, that this disease could be cured, and I have the hygia asteroid of natural healing trining neptune and trine the asc

astrology02

I think it could be cured by positive thinking and alternative medicine. My mom's friend had cancer and did her own research on natural cures, and she is now in remission. I would be like to know if anyone sees any signs in the chart that point to getting hiv because i don't . Ruler of the 6th the moon is not heavily afflicted.

Let us know an update with your progress...best of luck with everything :)

Last edited:

zoumizzouzou

I think it could be cured by positive thinking and alternative medicine. My mom's friend had cancer and did her own research on natural cures, and she is now in remission. I would be like to know if anyone sees any signs in the chart that point to getting hiv because i don't . Ruler of the 6th the moon is not heavily afflicted.

Let us know an update with your progress...best of luck with everything :)

"On the other hand it should be noted that all the people born with Pluto in Scorpio are at heightened risk to get the disease. That was clear when it struck many children, even newborn ones, already early after its appearance.
Individual sensitivity to AIDS can be seen in the position of Pluto in your personal horoscope. If it’s afflicted by bad aspects to other planets, or if it’s in the 12th or the 8th House, there’s an additional risk that you might get it – especially if you’re born with the planet in Scorpio.
On the other hand, if your Pluto is in another House, and not obstructed by aspects to other powerful planets, you are unlikely to catch the disease."

Source: http://www.symbolicliving.com/forum/showthread.php/3286-Aids-in-Astrology

tomzero

"On the other hand it should be noted that all the people born with Pluto in Scorpio are at heightened risk to get the disease. That was clear when it struck many children, even newborn ones, already early after its appearance.
Individual sensitivity to AIDS can be seen in the position of Pluto in your personal horoscope. If it’s afflicted by bad aspects to other planets, or if it’s in the 12th or the 8th House, there’s an additional risk that you might get it – especially if you’re born with the planet in Scorpio.
On the other hand, if your Pluto is in another House, and not obstructed by aspects to other powerful planets, you are unlikely to catch the disease."

Source: http://www.symbolicliving.com/forum/showthread.php/3286-Aids-in-Astrology

a astrologer interpreted Pluto scorpio for me, she said I have no ill health but since my sun in the 6th is conjunct mercury and both squaring pluto means I fear HIV, I still got it, but I want keep it

tomzero

I read that venus conjunct jupiter can manifest HIV, well I have that in my 12 for 2012 Solar return chart, and that is the year I caught it. but how can those two plants conjoined manifest that? there both benefit plants?

zoumizzouzou

I read that venus conjunct jupiter can manifest HIV, well I have that in my 12 for 2012 Solar return chart, and that is the year I caught it. but how can those two plants conjoined manifest that? there both benefit plants?

I don't really know about that. I have Venus conjunt Jupiter in Leo natally, so I have no clue. I wouldn't think that Venus nor Jupiter would have anything to do with it, nor Gemini...

Skywomb

AZT's list of side effects cause the "symptoms" of AIDS... Makes you wonder right?
It did.

Most medicines treating whatever it is they are meant for list common symptoms relating to that which they treat. Simple enough. For example "Death" and "Heightened blood pressure" are less likely and somewhat more likely (respectively) side effects listed for a few Beta-blockers [lowers blood pressure (except in the presence of Amphetamines it does the opposite, or if you just happen to have a heart attack etc you gonna be pretty blue in the face)]... People taking those meds are simply quite likely to die, or have heightened blood pressure levels. Etc.

Liability thing for the most part, most likely. Now I happen to now jack about HIV-meds.

Well here's for alternative treatment: a good psychologist or similar

As for the astrology I'd rather not put my hands on something I here have zero qualification for.

Do try and take care

aquarius7000

Hi,

Firstly, please create solar charts as bi-wheel charts along with the natal chart. By themselves, they have little meaning, IMO.

The Sun in the natal 6th house means that health matters will have some precedence in your life. Now this could be either due to a general interest in health matters, or due to hypochondriacism, or due to a malady one has to live with. Tendentially, your Asc (health) and 6th (sickness) Lords, Sat and Moon, being conjunct in your natal chart may be indicative of a prolonging health challenge due to the involvement of Sat.

As per your 2013/14 chart, both the Asc and 8th rulers are conjunct Jup, which is a strong point, so you should be alright. I think it is best to take life a step at a time, and ask around this time of the year for your 2014 solar.

God bless
:)AQ7

Shanti

a astrologer interpreted Pluto scorpio for me, she said I have no ill health but since my sun in the 6th is conjunct mercury and both squaring pluto means I fear HIV, I still got it, but I want keep it

I would like to add that your Pluto is stationary at birth and thus magnified imo.
This would mean that the exact aspect to mercury in the chart take on a more significant role in the chart.
And the theme of transformation is more emphasised.
(For info about stationary planets check out mine thread about it in another forum).
http://forum.astro.com/cgi/forum.cgi?num=1353283674/0#0

I do of course doing a different astrology. Vedic astrology, which use sidereal positions and whole sign houses. There you have a 7th house sun and mercury.
But Mercury is ruling your 6th house in that kind of chart.

The planetary period running in your chart since 2011 is venus. Venus is placed in 8th house in vedic chart. This is the house of change and transformation. So a change in relationship patterns and love experience is indicated. The 8th house is also a house of chronic diseases in vedic. Venus is aspected by saturn which may
give the feelings of loneliness et.c that you described.
But venus is influenced by jupiter as well in vedic terms, so there is room for improvement.

Best regards

Stefan

Last edited: