Is it worth to change her whole life?

tree

A close friend of mine has a nine years old relationship. A year ago she decided to follow him in another place, an island, for his job where they rent a house, bought furniture etc and she also found her own job as a teacher of arts in three schools.
Well i am telling all this because : On Christmans holidays she returned in town and she met a guy. Now they say that they are crazy about each other, give promises of eternal love bla bla bla...Until now they have only kissed and from then they speak on the telephone fifteen times a day.She was with him only for 10 days and she wants to blow everything in the air, brake up,leave her job,change town again and follow him wherever because she believes that he is her soulmate!
I don't believe that this is a good idea.All these sudden things most of the times not end up good.

Well my question was : Will this acquaintance end up in a good eternal love?
I am taking as significators 11H for her (friend of mine) and 3H (5H turned) for him because until now he is just a flirt, right?
She is Moon in Virgo in 12H in conjuction with AC and about to opposite Jupiter.
He is Venus in Aquarius and Combusted from the Sun.
Between them there is no reception nor any other conection. No good.
Venus is also the physical significator of relational issues. Combusted
The end of the case (4H) is in Scorpio 29,41 and Mars is Retrogate in 12H in applying opposite with P.F and Sun.
From me the answer is ''No''. I can't see any good sign.
Does the early ascedant shows that it's too soon to judge the case?
But because im not an horary expert at all, i am asking for your opinion too.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_relationshiphorary_dan.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_relationshiphorary_dan.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

tree

Well things are moving faster than i thought. Like Moon and Venus, the two significators, that are fast too. She broke up her relationship and she is moving towards the other man. As i said in the previous post i can't see any good sign for her new love.
Am i right???? Did my interpetation is any close????? Is my choise of houses corect?
I'd realy like to give her some advise..
Thank you

Lions215

Tree,
I believe you were.I would of used the same houses.I believed the reason no one replied was because you had the answer and there was nothing more to add.I know that was true in my case.

tree

Tree,
I believe you were.I would of used the same houses.I believed the reason no one replied was because you had the answer and there was nothing more to add.I know that was true in my case.

Thank you very much for your reply. Although i hope that i was wrong.

When we do a question for another person and we use turned houses. The end of the case is the 4H as we see it or we have to use the turned 4th from the signigicator (here from my friend) ?

And also i would like to ask:
What does it mean that the house of the man is on via combusta but with cojuction with Spica but also his significator is (Venus) is combusted from the sun?

Aaaaah and something else! The Mc is conjucting with Algol and Pleiades therefor the Ic is opposite them. Has anything to do with the case or not?

Last edited:

Lions215

Via Combusta is considered to be of misfortune or destructive especially in the case of the Moon being there.In Horary the Moon seems to be the worst,Could be because the Sun has its fall in Libra and the Moon in Scorpio.The exception to the Rule would be Spica and Arcturus.Both very fortunate stars,these degrees 23 and 24 are not considered via combusta.Venus combust simply would mean The Sun will burn out Venus/relationship/woman.And the relationship came to nothing as u said.I'm not sure about the other stars u mentioned but I do remember that the MC/IC were at 29 degrees.another sign of things coming to an end.I'm sure others can fill you in on what they know regarding these subjects.Good Luck.

tree

Thank you again Lion215!Yes i believe that somebody with more knowledges from us would be very very helpfull because this chart - in my opinion- is quite strong. And i can't figure it out..

You misunderstood that my question is about my friend and her new love and not about her longlasting relationship that now is over.
Also she is Moon and he is Venus, not Sun.:smile:

(On my previous questions i should correct that MC is conjucting with Algol & Alcyone both unfortunate.If it has something to do with the case).

DiDi

you got 2 questions here....

2nd question
You misunderstood that my question is about my friend and her new love and not about her longlasting relationship that now is over.

1st question was
Will this acquaintance end up in a good eternal love?

hey guys i take it from this "question you asked"

the man is represented by saturn.. 7th house (all relationships) 5th is for fun romance questions now partnerships ones. which is what she is wanting from this man.

he is libra in her 4th... she is moon in her 3rd
end of matter forth is showing she will move to that before him..
I wonder if that is the end of her last relationship and moveing on to her new one him saturn.

Last edited:

tree

Ok, so i should take it all from the start!

Let's name her as ''D'' and him as ''M''
The cusp of house for ''D'' is on Cancer. Ruler Moon-fast,in Virgo in her 3d house. Moon's ruler is Mercury in Capricorn -Peregrine.
We can say that she moving fast to something new ( Moon in 2 37',fast). She is thinking or planning a trip or a removement (Moon in her 3d and in his 9th). Moon is ruled by Mercury which is in the house of ''M''. So we can say that her actions are under his affection and she is confused (mercury- peregrine).Also Mercury is having an apl. cojuction with True Node.Something positive,fortunate, carmic.(??)

About ''M''.
Cusp of his house on Capricorn. Ruler Saturn, in Libra,retrogate,slow in his 10th (in hers 4th).Saturn ruled by Venus in Aquarius, combusted but separrating from the sunbeams.Also Pluto in his house (5 deegres from the cusp).
He really wants to start something new by destroying all the past (Pluto). The existance of Saturn in her 4th shows that he has something to do with her past but i don't know anything about that. Retro and slow ?

No mutual or mixed reception between significators. No aspects.
Venus physical significator of romance and relationships combusted but sepparating from the Sun (things are going to be better and better?).Venus in her 8th and in his 2nd. For her is a matter about rebirth,deeper insticts.For him is about material pleasures(?) P.F also combusted.

Pffffff and what about the answer in my question... ''Yes'' or ''No''...?
I'm totally confused!:confused:
Thank you very much for your time in advance!

tree

Ok here is the chart again. There is no second question. My question is :Will this acquaintance end up in a good eternal love? and i mean the acquaintance between my friend and the new guy.All the other information was the background of the story that i believe it helps to read a chart.If i mentioned too many details and i confused you, just ignore them and see what is going to happen between those two persons that have just met. good or bad? yes or no?

i guess that i can't express myself very well :tongue:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_relationshiphorary_dan.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_relationshiphorary_dan.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 26