Mercury: Sagittarius (1st house)
Venus: Sagittarius (1st house)
Mars: Cancer (8th house)
Jupiter:Libra (10th house)
Saturn: Aquarius (2nd house)
Rising:Sagittarius

Cary2

Banned
That is not a chart. There are no aspects, configurations, midpoint pictures and many other things that are more important than planet-in-house or planet-in-sign.

This is the whole chart

Attachments

• Inkedastro_w2gw_thomas_barlow.50377.4879_LI.jpg
    Inkedastro_w2gw_thomas_barlow.50377.4879_LI.jpg
    1,008 KB · Views: 24

ElenaJ

If your charts are not in some way connected, you won't be able to. You would have to be a very good actress.
His moon in Aquarius is emotionally cool and aloof, square pluto with periodic outbursts as well as a continual internal seeking for answers, trying to understand humanity and life.
His sun is scorpio, so he can detect any falsity in others and won't forgive it.
Mercury on ascendent, he is chatty and loves to talk especially about philosophy with others.
With his moon representing the women in his life, inconjunct mars in the 8th, square pluto in the 12th and in the degree of the nodes, he is manipulative towards women, and can possibly have sexual fantasies or obsessions.

katydid

I agree with Elena's assessment. I will add something else I see in his chart too.

His chart type is called a bucket, and the funnel, or the focus point, is through his Mars in Cancer in the 8th.

That means that all of the energy in his chart is funnelled though his Mars in the 8th of sexuality/intimacy. So I would imagine that he is very charismatic and sexy and he might use that to his advantage. Who wouldn't? lol

But his Mars is trine Pluto in Scorpio in the 12th. of hidden agendas. So I worry that he might be kind of manipulative and mysterious.

I know that you like him. But he may not have the purest of intentions. Take the time to really get to know him because he may be just going for the physical goodies, and will then walk away. Watch and see if he does that to others before you take the bait. :innocent:

Also, Mars in Cancer can be moody and easily insulted, so watch and see how he operates emotionally. He may manipulate others by dragging them into his 'guilt/pain' victimhood, where others try to soothe him or heal him. Watch carefully...

If you stick around long enough and build a strong emotional connection you might be able to get past his walls. If not, you might end up as another of he ex partners...:sad:

Last edited:
Thank you so much for all the info! In fact, I've met him before, but under work conditions and It wasn't for that long, but I can't stop thinking about him since. I had done a synastry report and it turned out that we have Venus trine Venus and Mercury trine Mercury, which explained a lot. I'll meet him tomorrow and try to talk to him, so wish me good luck!

There is the chart. I won't do anything drastic, I will just say ''Hi'' and ask him If we can drink a coffee sometimes.

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-10-11 145700.jpg
    Annotation 2020-10-11 145700.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Annotation 2020-10-11 145810.jpg
    Annotation 2020-10-11 145810.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 13

ElenaJ

Red alert.
With mars/saturn and Saturn/mars conjunctions, plus Pluto/north node, and pluto/south node. if I were you I would go very very slow with this connection. Eyes open, don't lose yourself in moony eyed romantic dreams, you could suffer.

This chart is difficult to decipher. And the aspect table is missing. Can you do a chart from astro.com

A side note, you are the female?
Why are you inviting him to coffee? He should be taking the initiative. Nothing to do with political correctness, the male is the aggressor, even though it is the female who chooses.
Impetuous aries!

Yes, I'm the female. I wouldn't say I'm impulsive, I've just waited for this approach for 1 and a half years, before I was just too coward to do it

Attachments

• Inkedastro_61gw_margarita_stoyanovich_thomas_barlow.45038.39144_LI.jpg
    Inkedastro_61gw_margarita_stoyanovich_thomas_barlow.45038.39144_LI.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 15

ElenaJ

Thanks.
Remember to insert the south node as well.
So now we also see his Neptune/uranus square your sun/venus.
Careful.

Maybe you weren't cowardly but just following an inner voice that was protecting you.
Also, if you check the transits, you will see Jupiter currently on his Neptune/uranus and squaring your sun/venus. You're feeling excessively courageous and expansive, but it can encourage you to take reckless steps. Transiting Uranus is square your mars, pushing you uncontrollably.
Try to take a deep breath and step back from the situation for a bit.
Look at it from afar.

Turn the tables and try to see it from his point of view. After one and a half years he has never taken the initiative, and here it comes like a chicken falling on his plate from the sky!!
Without even asking, maybe without even wanting it.

Transiting Saturn and pluto, two contrasting energies, are square your ascendent/descendnet. Trying to restrain you but pushing you almost obsessively forward.

Consider also, now you mention you are co-workers. You might jeopardise your position by making an ill considered move. Imagine that he does accept your initiative, imagine that you go out, that it leads to a romp in bed, and then he just drops you. And the office knows! Gossip behind your back is fun fodder for bored workers. Then what?
His Neptune/uranus is on your midheaven so this scenery is not too far fetched.
Think carefully about what you are doing and the why of it and the risks involved.

Thank you for your useful advice. Thankfully, I don't work at the same place, but many ''coincidental'' events have happened since then, and I feel that It wasn't just coincident. I'm surprised from some things you said about him, but thank you again, I will report what happened and I'll be cautious!:joyful:

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you so much for all the info! In fact, I've met him before, but under work conditions and It wasn't for that long, but I can't stop thinking about him since. I had done a synastry report and it turned out that we have Venus trine Venus and Mercury trine Mercury, which explained a lot. I'll meet him tomorrow and try to talk to him, so wish me good luck!

This is the best policy to my old fashioned way of thinking :smile:
Just get to know him a bit and see what you think.
I wish you good luck. :smile: