When life will be better?

gurley

Banned
Hello everybody,

at moment im not so happy because i have financial restrictions, no job, no boyfriend and i think all my friends have a problem with me.

I (Jupiter) are in capricorn. my monetary limited situation (also my self worth) is shown by saturn in 2nd house. My friends (mars) are strong to me but they have a problem with me?

When will be the possibility of a new job? Mars will trine AC in about 5 degrees but square jupiter?

When will my financial situation be better? Moon in Taurus is trine saturn in about 6 degrees (5th house, maybe speculation?)

Relationship: Mercury will next square mars. and then oppose jupiter.. so no luck here?

I have no job since 2 years and if, it only will last a few month (for example i have nothing to do or they cut my hours and i got less payment) , no boyfriend (all guys i want something from, they only want an affair and the other guys are so obsessed that they don´t let me freedom)

The topic boyfriend is not so bad, but job. Why im have done all education like university degree when in dont get something with a nearly good payment near my hometown (I dont want to move away because i have here a house)

And friends i dont know why they dont like me. A friend of mine for example said she don´t want to have to do something with me because a have a different attidude to children, Im 32 and i wanted children but with no boyfriend and no job :sad:

i know there a many questions.

But i have no luck since 2! years and i dont withstand this anymore. :sad::sad: and i have the feeling i cant do anymore against the problems.

Hoping anyone could help me.

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 17
  • horary2.jpg
    horary2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited: