Need advice?

Am i set up to deal with emotional turbulence my entire life? Saturn and Pluto both oppose my moon until it moves out of Capricorn and I’ve been feeling the effects of it since its transit. Any insight?

Attachments

• natal_birthchart.jpg
    natal_birthchart.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Am i set up to deal with emotional turbulence my entire life? Saturn and Pluto both oppose my moon until it moves out of Capricorn and I’ve been feeling the effects of it since its transit. Any insight?

Hello mercurianqueen18,

the best start is a clear, readable chart with transits shown to enable people here to be of help to you. :smile:

Yes - I fear you have to accept that your emotions and your mind and thoughts are and stay different from other people your whole life as you are born with mercury ruling your 4th house (emotions and mother experience in childhood) in 3rd house trined by a strong placed uranus in own sign in 11th house -the revolutionary guy in every chart.

Your mind is more quick with, perceiving a lot like flashlightening input and endangered to get restless and nervous if your mind has nothing demanding to get busy and to deal with.

In the moment your mercury is additionally still semisextiled by transiting uranus - doubling your natal birth energy. Activating your 4th house and as well a chance for relocation.

attachment.php

Attachments

• astro_2gw_lani_hp.11518.38868.jpg
    astro_2gw_lani_hp.11518.38868.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Sat debilated aries first opp natal rahu NNode,
thin-tall physique probably,

sat-ketu SNode conjunct, hyper-impulsive,
pain-injury-surgery head-brain etc, stone injury;
attention catching looks, aptitude for social service;
aptitude for metal cutting, tailoring etc;
prayers for Christ, offer red flowers at alter at home tues mornings;

sat lord 11th for gains and 12th for foreign lands, debilated,
wear blue sapphire over steel pendant touching heart;

Sat aspect own cap 11th, supportive of income-gains,
but not good for health of friendships;

Sat-rahu NNode opp, rise-fall in life,
toxic health issues - kidneys, abdominals etc;
prayers for ancestors, observe fast No-moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously;
wear brown hessonite over pendant toucing heart;

Rahu 7th for foreign relationships and travels;
aptitude for public relations; international relations;

Asc n 10th lord jup debilated cap 10th for career-recognition,
conservative-traditional approach;
sat aspect own cap, debilation cancelled, gradual improvements
in health-career etc; weak liver-knees possibly;
prayers to saint of faith,
offer yellow flowers at alter at home sat evenings;
wear yellow sapphire over jup finger;

jup cap elevated aspect moon cancer 4th,
supportive of mother-motherland-property-domestic comforts;
aptitude for teaching-psychology etc;

jup-sat-ketu now transit cap-jup,
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-knees-liver etc;
detachment from income-gains-friendships-leadership position;
career-job change;

sat-ketu now cap 11th,
gains from technology, mining, drilling, cutting, etc

Moon-sat opp in transit, mother-property etc under stress;
heart-lungs under stress;
jup elevated aspect moon cancer protective same time;

jup debilated cap, career-recognition lying low at the moment;
sat transit own cap, debilation cancelled,
gradual improvements,
jup effective mid-course April-july 020 to watch for;

hope inputs offer insights into the chart n life trends, share salient feedbacks
how true traits-talents-health-trends-remedies-ideas to pick etc etc

wishing you well, kshantaram

Last edited:
Hello mercurianqueen18,

the best start is a clear, readable chart with transits shown to enable people here to be of help to you. :smile:

Yes - I fear you have to accept that your emotions and your mind and thoughts are and stay different from other people your whole life as you are born with mercury ruling your 4th house (emotions and mother experience in childhood) in 3rd house trined by a strong placed uranus in own sign in 11th house -the revolutionary guy in every chart.

Your mind is more quick with, perceiving a lot like flashlightening input and endangered to get restless and nervous if your mind has nothing demanding to get busy and to deal with.

In the moment your mercury is additionally still semisextiled by transiting uranus - doubling your natal birth energy. Activating your 4th house and as well a chance for relocation.

attachment.php

Thank you and sorry I should've since it would've made sense to what I'm talking about. I struggle VERY BAD with anxiety and depression. The people whom I've had close relationships with tend to comment how reactive I can be especially when it comes to speaking on relationship issues etc, I don't say how I truly feel but I am able to show people love or overcompensate acts of love for my mental problems which I am in therapy for lol.
Have been thinking about relocating but my parents don't want me to despite my age/readiness to move and live on my own.

Sat debilated aries first opp natal rahu NNode,
thin-tall physique probably,

sat-ketu SNode conjunct, hyper-impulsive,
pain-injury-surgery head-brain etc, stone injury;
attention catching looks, aptitude for social service;
aptitude for metal cutting, tailoring etc;
prayers for Christ, offer red flowers at alter at home tues mornings;

sat lord 11th for gains and 12th for foreign lands, debilated,
wear blue sapphire over steel pendant touching heart;

Sat aspect own cap 11th, supportive of income-gains,
but not good for health of friendships;

Sat-rahu NNode opp, rise-fall in life,
toxic health issues - kidneys, abdominals etc;
prayers for ancestors, observe fast No-moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously;
wear brown hessonite over pendant toucing heart;

Rahu 7th for foreign relationships and travels;
aptitude for public relations; international relations;

Asc n 10th lord jup debilated cap 10th for career-recognition,
conservative-traditional approach;
sat aspect own cap, debilation cancelled, gradual improvements
in health-career etc; weak liver-knees possibly;
prayers to saint of faith,
offer yellow flowers at alter at home sat evenings;
wear yellow sapphire over jup finger;

jup cap elevated aspect moon cancer 4th,
supportive of mother-motherland-property-domestic comforts;
aptitude for teaching-psychology etc;

jup-sat-ketu now transit cap-jup,
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-knees-liver etc;
detachment from income-gains-friendships-leadership position;
career-job change;

sat-ketu now cap 11th,
gains from technology, mining, drilling, cutting, etc

Moon-sat opp in transit, mother-property etc under stress;
heart-lungs under stress;
jup elevated aspect moon cancer protective same time;

jup debilated cap, career-recognition lying low at the moment;
sat transit own cap, debilation cancelled,
gradual improvements,
jup effective mid-course April-july 020 to watch for;

hope inputs offer insights into the chart n life trends, share salient feedbacks
how true traits-talents-health-trends-remedies-ideas to pick etc etc

wishing you well, kshantaram

Interesting, thank you. An observation that surprised me the most was the kidneys! Ive had kidney problems at the time of my birth - one being smaller than the other lol and now experiencing abdominal issues from previous medications for a few years. Never had broken a bone yet my frame is prominent and bony. Which is weird because I'm not tall or thin, but my bone structure makes me look like I am. Very interesting, thank you.

xichuwangwai

yes indeed, and that's not a bad thing, it drives you to becoming a humanist
by any chance, your IQ score above 140?

yes indeed, and that's not a bad thing, it drives you to becoming a humanist
by any chance, your IQ score above 140?

from arealme.com lol I scored 133. I like to learn new things as well as relearning what I’ve been taught but never paid attention to it back then such as algebra it’s been fun lol. Though, I like to know what things mean, how things work so I pretty much have a broad knowledge of general information that is pretty much random and useless 😂

xichuwangwai

from arealme.com lol I scored 133. I like to learn new things as well as relearning what I’ve been taught but never paid attention to it back then such as algebra it’s been fun lol. Though, I like to know what things mean, how things work so I pretty much have a broad knowledge of general information that is pretty much random and useless 😂

you probably didn't sleep well the night before you took the test
you're a gemini sun, and mercury, okay, and mars, and venus, and you're young, of course you're reluctant to get too deep, but once you do, your pluto starts working, 140 will be a piece of cake

you probably didn't sleep well the night before you took the test
you're a gemini sun, and mercury, okay, and mars, and venus, and you're young, of course you're reluctant to get too deep, but once you do, your pluto starts working, 140 will be a piece of cake

Thank you. It’s just, with those planets in gemini, and in the 3H of communication, seems to be so...constant. I think my restless energy sparks here. Though added in Cancer moon and Saturn in the First House, I feel too many energies within the first 5 houses, brings chaos-just really absorbing and blocking at a constant pace 😂 it’s tiring lol

xichuwangwai

Thank you. It’s just, with those planets in gemini, and in the 3H of communication, seems to be so...constant. I think my restless energy sparks here. Though added in Cancer moon and Saturn in the First House, I feel too many energies within the first 5 houses, brings chaos-just really absorbing and blocking at a constant pace 😂 it’s tiring lol

I guess I'm gonna have to introduce myself a little bit, so that people don't get the wrong idea about me
guys like kshantaram and zora, I get the impression that they have a lot of experience, they're like, the professional level. me? I've only "studied" astrology for like, a year and half? sure I know some things, but, you know, who doesn't?
when I do astrology, I only do the fun part, I try to avoid the heavy stuff, well anyway, I'll just give it a try
I don't think the planets in gemini is the problem, it's like, you want communication? well then let's communicate, problem solved. sure saturn (detriment) will cause some problems every now and then, but it's in a cradle, and also in a kite, so it seems to me, it's no big deal (fire is prominent in my chart, so I'm more like optimistic, well, maybe sometimes too optimistic?)
when it comes to emotional problems, the moon must be looked at, so now let's talk about your moon, moon in can, that's almost like... two moons, in the 5th near 4th, connected to pluto and kinda-heavy neptune, also take a look at lilith in the 5th and northnode and ko in the 7th (sometimes I look at ceres too), all above shows that you have strong, extra energy about family and love and people who're close to you, when you have too much extra energy and no extra place to release, you hold it in you, and problems will emerge. I think you will do much better once you have two families, the original and your own family, it's like, one for each moon!
the good news is, ruler of the 7th (also consider juno) in the 3th, it means, you're going to meet your partner through communication, so what are you waiting for? use your restless energy to communicate! to find yourself an extra loving family!

I guess I'm gonna have to introduce myself a little bit, so that people don't get the wrong idea about me
guys like kshantaram and zora, I get the impression that they have a lot of experience, they're like, the professional level. me? I've only "studied" astrology for like, a year and half? sure I know some things, but, you know, who doesn't?
when I do astrology, I only do the fun part, I try to avoid the heavy stuff, well anyway, I'll just give it a try
I don't think the planets in gemini is the problem, it's like, you want communication? well then let's communicate, problem solved. sure saturn (detriment) will cause some problems every now and then, but it's in a cradle, and also in a kite, so it seems to me, it's no big deal (fire is prominent in my chart, so I'm more like optimistic, well, maybe sometimes too optimistic?)
when it comes to emotional problems, the moon must be looked at, so now let's talk about your moon, moon in can, that's almost like... two moons, in the 5th near 4th, connected to pluto and kinda-heavy neptune, also take a look at lilith in the 5th and northnode and ko in the 7th (sometimes I look at ceres too), all above shows that you have strong, extra energy about family and love and people who're close to you, when you have too much extra energy and no extra place to release, you hold it in you, and problems will emerge. I think you will do much better once you have two families, the original and your own family, it's like, one for each moon!
the good news is, ruler of the 7th (also consider juno) in the 3th, it means, you're going to meet your partner through communication, so what are you waiting for? use your restless energy to communicate! to find yourself an extra loving family!

I have to say, I’m on the same boat with you learning astrology and I think the way you answered here makes me understand more of what I’m trying to piece together. You’re spot on about the moon part. It’s my most unfavourable placement and I tend to look at the Gemini stellium as just crazy energy when really if I focus and use that energy to the advantage that is there, I could’ve been more of a scholar 😂. My moon sign is my unfavourable sign because I resonate with what you said. I hold in so much from my family I become very emotional and isolated. However, I’m learning to deal with healthier outlets and sure enough develop healthy relationships. Thank you for your answer

xichuwangwai

I have to say, I’m on the same boat with you learning astrology and I think the way you answered here makes me understand more of what I’m trying to piece together. You’re spot on about the moon part. It’s my most unfavourable placement and I tend to look at the Gemini stellium as just crazy energy when really if I focus and use that energy to the advantage that is there, I could’ve been more of a scholar 😂. My moon sign is my unfavourable sign because I resonate with what you said. I hold in so much from my family I become very emotional and isolated. However, I’m learning to deal with healthier outlets and sure enough develop healthy relationships. Thank you for your answer

glad can be of help
I like can moon people by the way

glad can be of help
I like can moon people by the way

I study my chart as much as I can. It’s weird because my moon sign, connected to the mother, I don’t really have a close relationship where I think Lilith comes in? Everytime I look at my Lilith it’s always the 29 degree of Cancer or 2 degrees Leo. Both describe the kind of under shadow I have

xichuwangwai

I study my chart as much as I can. It’s weird because my moon sign, connected to the mother, I don’t really have a close relationship where I think Lilith comes in? Everytime I look at my Lilith it’s always the 29 degree of Cancer or 2 degrees Leo. Both describe the kind of under shadow I have

first, the communication thing, there's something I forgot: smartness can cause problems
because, the smarter you are, the lesser people really understand you (no surprise smart people have fewer friends)
some advice:
1, try talk slowly
2, try explain a little more
3, try "put oneself in someone's shoes"

in your chart, lilith more works in the love department, more about sexual fantasies and the way you retaliate once your button be pushed, and I think, the influence, ko>northnode or lilith
in a chart, the 10 planets and asc, ic, des, mc, they are usually the main course, others, they have influence, but usually lesser, for example, juno, when we talk about marriage, we better look at juno, but when we're not talking about marriage, we can just ignore juno (if a person gets married like, every week, then we're gonna have to look at his/her juno all the time)
about parents, they usually in the 4th and/or 10th (sometimes the sun and moon represent parents, but sometimes they don't), you may wanna take a look at those houses and figure it out, after all, you know your parents more than anyone here on astrologyweekly

about people in houses, here's a little story:
there's a girl, let's call her jane doe, she's your high school classmate, so she's in your 3th, as time goes on, you two become best friends, so she's also in your 7th, as time goes on, you become a humanist and so does she, so she's also in your 11th, as time goes on, you married her brother john doe, so she's also in your 9th, as time goes on...
maybe that's why I don't like to study people in charts, too many people too many houses, my head is about to explode

Zora

Account Closed
Thank you and sorry I should've since it would've made sense to what I'm talking about. I struggle VERY BAD with anxiety and depression. The people whom I've had close relationships with tend to comment how reactive I can be especially when it comes to speaking on relationship issues etc, I don't say how I truly feel but I am able to show people love or overcompensate acts of love for my mental problems which I am in therapy for lol.
Have been thinking about relocating but my parents don't want me to despite my age/readiness to move and live on my own.

Do you have siblings ? Your chart and your 3rd house to me looks like a competitive relationship with siblings- you are and were in- where you had to defend your own territory against and to set boundaries which were probably disrespected and you felt dominated and controlled.

Mars rules your 2nd house - physical body house - selfesteem, setting boundaries and defend own territory and is in 3rd house together with mercury and venus as ruler of your 3rd house and your 8th house. 3rd house is besides own mental and thoughts also siblings and 8th house all subconsiously stored past memory, psyche and psychological issues. Venus is in inconjunct with neptune who can cause exaggerating emotions coming up.

Mercury as ruler of your mother /4th house conjuncts your mars and is opposed by your sag. pluto in 9th house, house of faith and belief.

Transiting uranus is still inconjuncting your mercury to get childhood memory of your mother experience and of probable siblings memory up into your mind again.

Do you have siblings ? Your chart and your 3rd house to me looks like a competitive relationship with siblings- you are and were in- where you had to defend your own territory against and to set boundaries which were probably disrespected and you felt dominated and controlled.

Mars rules your 2nd house - physical body house - selfesteem, setting boundaries and defend own territory and is in 3rd house together with mercury and venus as ruler of your 3rd house and your 8th house. 3rd house is besides own mental and thoughts also siblings and 8th house all subconsiously stored past memory, psyche and psychological issues. Venus is in inconjunct with neptune who can cause exaggerating emotions coming up.

Mercury as ruler of your mother /4th house conjuncts your mars and is opposed by your sag. pluto in 9th house, house of faith and belief.

Transiting uranus is still inconjuncting your mercury to get childhood memory of your mother experience and of probable siblings memory up into your mind again.

Yes! Especially with me and my sister growing up. Though my parents let me off things easily, she always had attention from my mother where my relationship with my mum is very different-distant. To this day, I don’t feel respected at home and I feel my efforts aren’t validated to my parents compared to my siblings and I spoke about this feeling to my therapist last year oh my god.
I do feel like I exaggerate the most basic emotions not in a theatrical way but verbally. I do this because again, I don’t feel acknowledged as a child and that led me to becoming very reactive to small emotions which I’m working on. This is hardcore accurate wow thank you

first, the communication thing, there's something I forgot: smartness can cause problems
because, the smarter you are, the lesser people really understand you (no surprise smart people have fewer friends)
some advice:
1, try talk slowly
2, try explain a little more
3, try "put oneself in someone's shoes"

in your chart, lilith more works in the love department, more about sexual fantasies and the way you retaliate once your button be pushed, and I think, the influence, ko>northnode or lilith
in a chart, the 10 planets and asc, ic, des, mc, they are usually the main course, others, they have influence, but usually lesser, for example, juno, when we talk about marriage, we better look at juno, but when we're not talking about marriage, we can just ignore juno (if a person gets married like, every week, then we're gonna have to look at his/her juno all the time)
about parents, they usually in the 4th and/or 10th (sometimes the sun and moon represent parents, but sometimes they don't), you may wanna take a look at those houses and figure it out, after all, you know your parents more than anyone here on astrologyweekly

about people in houses, here's a little story:
there's a girl, let's call her jane doe, she's your high school classmate, so she's in your 3th, as time goes on, you two become best friends, so she's also in your 7th, as time goes on, you become a humanist and so does she, so she's also in your 11th, as time goes on, you married her brother john doe, so she's also in your 9th, as time goes on...
maybe that's why I don't like to study people in charts, too many people too many houses, my head is about to explode

Yes!! The houses and aspects makes me explode because there is so much to interpret though I love a challenge lol but I’m wondering what do you mean by ko?

Amit89

Saturn and pluto in transit opposing moon is quite heavy.

I guess it's a test of your emotional strength. Maybe in some ways its asking you to ground yourself.

I would recommend seeing a counsellor/therapist and getting much support as possible.

You also say you don't feel respected at home. Maybe you should move out?

leomoon

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but you have a few very interesting aspects connecting planets like a Kite, 2 Mystic Rectangles (it appears if you add Chiron which I would) -

And I agree, that your mind will carry the day.

Your Sun Bi-Quintile Uranus is quite nice, but will often put you on the "outs" with the more straight & narrow folks. Try to ignore best you can, and be yourself.

Your 9th house is the house of conception (for all of us), and having a Mars rulership here with Mars in the 3rd cj. your Sun's ruler suggests you had a tough time communicating with your mom or she with you and others, perhaps your dad. Was it a kind of "my way or the highway"? atmosphere?

You have an unaspected Sun which means only that there are no Ptolemaic aspects to the major planets and therefore, you tend to keep your OWN counsel, which isn't a bad thing. Suggests you don't ask mom & dad, or authority figures, so much as you'd keep your own confidences. Its not a bad thing to take your own separate path from others in the family. It could be different from your friends, but thats about all.

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but you have a few very interesting aspects connecting planets like a Kite, 2 Mystic Rectangles (it appears if you add Chiron which I would) -

And I agree, that your mind will carry the day.

Your Sun Bi-Quintile Uranus is quite nice, but will often put you on the "outs" with the more straight & narrow folks. Try to ignore best you can, and be yourself.

Your 9th house is the house of conception (for all of us), and having a Mars rulership here with Mars in the 3rd cj. your Sun's ruler suggests you had a tough time communicating with your mom or she with you and others, perhaps your dad. Was it a kind of "my way or the highway"? atmosphere?

You have an unaspected Sun which means only that there are no Ptolemaic aspects to the major planets and therefore, you tend to keep your OWN counsel, which isn't a bad thing. Suggests you don't ask mom & dad, or authority figures, so much as you'd keep your own confidences. Its not a bad thing to take your own separate path from others in the family. It could be different from your friends, but thats about all.

As I mentioned before, my relationship with my parents went from receiving their attention to nothing but what they want and it’s something I’ve been struggling with because I feel lost finding who I am without their overbearing influence in my adult life. I find it hard to move on because there is so much guilt tripping therefore I’m inclined to give in. So that observation is very true