New book: "Every man is a star"

Giacomo Albano

Hi everyone, I’m an italian astrologer, specialized in horary and electional astrology. In the last years I dealt in particular with fixed stars and constellations, both in relation to traditional uses, and exploring new possibilities in natal and world astrology, and in astrological magic.
I am pleased to inform you of the English translation of my book “Every man is a star. In search of our Mother Star: the identification of the stellar significators significators in a birth chart”.
Here you can read the introduction and the index http://www.astrologiaprevisionale.net/new-book-every-man-is-a-star
The book deals mainly with identification of stellar and planetary significators in a birth chart. Each person is in particular "sympathy" with one or more planets, fixed stars and constellations and the book explains how these natal significators can be derived from the birth chart. To outline this procedure, I also used special event charts related to remarkable events that characterized the life of the native. And since it is very important to have the exact time in which these events took place, I gave priority to the events of which is known the exact hour.
The book is available on Amazon in both paper and ebook form.
Happy reading!

[Moved thread to the Advertising board. This board is the only place where posting about a product or service that you charge money for and/or stand to profit from is allowed. Making such posts anywhere else in the forum is against the rules. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: