Roomate

TamaraL

Hello everyone,

This question came out of an intense moment where I realized that my only option to move abroad an pursue a postgraduate degree is to find a shared flat (with 1 or even 2 roommates). It is uncharted territory and I am also aware that I have no other choice.

Question: Will I find a roommate (during the summer)?

Asc: pisces= Rx Sag Jupiter in 10th house.

Quesited: 7th house - Mercury in Gemini (4th house).

There is an opposition between the 2 significators

It looks like a big NO to me. I am open to any other interpretations.

I have read in another thread on this forum that when the querent is Jupiter Retrograde, the querent has unrealistic expectations. I am not sure whether this is a question for horary but I wanted to see the result. I am prepared to fight for this thing.
Thank you.
T.

Attachments

• Roomate.jpg
    Roomate.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

ElenaJ

It would seem that you are right.
Moon combust the sun shows you are a bit desperate and helpless in the situation.
Mercury rules both the 4th of home and the 7th of others, and makes no aspects.
Your co-ruler Jupiter retro would indicate you probably would have a change of mind, while your other co-ruler Neptune is near the part of fortune on your ascendent, so it's probably for the best.

TamaraL

It would seem that you are right.
Moon combust the sun shows you are a bit desperate and helpless in the situation.
Mercury rules both the 4th of home and the 7th of others, and makes no aspects.
Your co-ruler Jupiter retro would indicate you probably would have a change of mind, while your other co-ruler Neptune is near the part of fortune on your ascendent, so it's probably for the best.

Thank you ElenaJ for the interpretation. When you say 'a change of mind' you mean not make the move abroad?

ElenaJ

Or about the roommate. As Jupiter retros it will touch the opposition to mercury, so most probably about the question of having a roommate.
Whether or not you are going abroad was not part of the question, isn't that correct?

TamaraL

Or about the roommate. As Jupiter retros it will touch the opposition to mercury, so most probably about the question of having a roommate.
Whether or not you are going abroad was not part of the question, isn't that correct?

That is correct. It was not part of the question. (Unfortunately I am a black and white thinker and in this case, I am supposed to deal with this logically) If I manage to get a job I won't need a roommate. So hopefully this is the change.