2012 predictions, your opinion?

Love2Know

Will 2012 finally bring a new way of functioning to the world, a world where war is an outdated and barbaric system. Will 2012 enlighten us all, or will be all meet our demise? Will 2012 end up to be another 2000? What do you believe and why?

Attachments

• earth2012.jpg
    earth2012.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Aaronmcc11

My prediction is that in 2012 there will be no Complete Evolution of Consciousness or a Transcendence of Time. There will be a change in the way that consciousness is Evolving, and there will be the realization that Time is.. literally.. how we measure it, and what we do with it. This coming year we will begin to look at both of these things in a new light. Things will not be the same afterwards, but don't expect Heavens gate's to open up and roll the Holy Carpet right on down to Earth. It's going to take more than the "Global Uncertainty of Our Future" and "Wish It Were Better", that is the 2012 meme. We've got a long way to go still and 2012 is only the first Big Wave of many. We've got a whole series of breaker's to get past still.

In 2012 we will see strong leaders rise up among opposing forces. The polarities of the People vs. the State will be projected onto Figureheads with more backing than we've seen in more recent history. Just wait till you see this guy.. he's Stalin, Lenin, and Hitler rolled into one. He might not be publicly known as "The Monster" in 2012 or for many years to come, but he's out there already and he's being groomed into the position and may hit the Political scene in 12'. The other figure may not be as concentrated as "The Monster", but may instead be a Revolutionary Group with tremendous power to fight against the perceived Evil. This group will be equipped to handle things for the long haul but at first there will be some confusion as to who exactly the bad guy really is and some mistakes will be made before uncovering the true rat. The group may get a bad rap as being the protagonist and most of us won't know what the hell is going on anyways.
In 2012 the power center of this group will be forged and will only grow in power as more and more injustice against humankind is endured. This power dynamic is only just now beginning and in 2012 the course will be set for the specifics of the dynamic interplay between these two poles. Don't expect to have any clue what is really happening out there unless you're involved with one of these powers or you are capable of 'Seeing' affairs from a Global scale AND at the scale of hidden exchanges between parties, as the 'Real Deals' will be kept on the hush hush. What happens now is of the utmost importance.. just remember that it's not too late, it's right on time.

More importantly,
I predict that in 2012 people will take less showers and more people who are showering will begin using naturally made soap.

Last edited:

kimbermoon

In 2012 we will see strong leaders rise up among opposing forces. The polarities of the People vs. the State will be projected onto Figureheads with more backing than we've seen in more recent history. This group will be equipped to handle things for the long haul but at first there will be some confusion as to who exactly the bad guy really is and some mistakes will be made before uncovering the true rat. The group may get a bad rap as being the protagonist and most of us won't know what the hell is going on anyways...In 2012 the power center of this group will be forged and will only grow in power as more and more injustice against humankind is endured.
My thoughts: if you are aware of the 'infowar campaign' with Alex Jones you will realize that indeed there is a definite plot underway involving a plot for the one world order to turn the earth into a prison planet...The Occupy movement appears to be the current Crusaders and if they can persist we may have a chance...I do believe that the Solstice of 2012 is symbolic of a turning point of 'awareness'...it is often referred to as the great Awakening...the transpersonal planets are all part of some major historical cycles that in the past have represented 'an end, so that a new beginning may come into being'...there may well be disasters and physical calamities that increase around that time, but I believe our biggest concern is that of being dominated and oppressed to the point of submission and imprisonment...that is why the call for becoming more aware and awakened to the 'collective reality' is increasing exponentially...the need is to wake up from the illusions and daydreams and take action against allowing the Power Grid to take over...and the sheeple who continue to refuse to be attentive and aware may be the hardest hit...and I think that the survivors may include those who have already been downtrodden and disenfranchised for they have already learned to live with minimal resources and below the accepted 'poverty level'; they will also be the ones who have attempted to live according to the Laws of Right Living, that allows them to experience 'living with less', conserving resources and being environmentally conscious; they will also include the ones who have given more, rather than taken more in this life. Again, 2012 is about an evolution of consciousness, if it is not already too late...

Also the date of 11.11.11 is said to be a significant symbolism of what is yet to come...we shall see what happens in world events on that day....

Last edited:

Aaronmcc11

...there may well be disasters and physical calamities that increase around that time, but I believe our biggest concern is that of being dominated and oppressed to the point of submission and imprisonment...that is why the call for becoming more aware and awakened to the 'collective reality' is increasing exponentially...

Again, 2012 is about an evolution of consciousness, if it is not already too late...

I agree.. natural disasters are just that.. natural. Humans always have to deal with the Earth's destructive nature. While disasters are a real threat and present an immediate danger, I think that mankind's own destructive nature is far more threatening and dangerous.

I believe in freewill, even at a social level. It's hard to believe that we're not going to go right over the edge, but even a big fall will be survived by some and, ironically and sadly, a major population decrease is the winning ticket on a planet with quickly depleting resources and a destructive human force in central power. This madhouse of population explosion and industry growth is no longer sustainable and the next few years are going to be hard and they will determine the future in a big way. No matter what happens though, humans will be forced to live in smaller communities with varying degrees of self-reliance. I think of them as tribes..

Sanaqua

I was thinking to ask the same question from the astrologers in the community here, but from astrologers especially who practice the mundane asstrology.

Events in the Arab Spring, the revolutionary groups asking the long stood dictators to step down and most importantly the brutal and terrible murder of Muammar ul Qaddafi made me to ask this question if this is about 2012.

I opened the horary chart done on 2012 in the very group and re-read that. Something highlightened in the chart amounted to the effect that big economic institutions/countrys' economic system will fall. Well, if you notice the events happening very speedily on international level, i think, it all means the same thing. The change has started to come already. The Euro serious Crisis, America has sunk into 14 Trillion dollars+ debt and the fall of the dictators in the Arab world and interestingly, the new Economic powers coming to rescue the older ones. The 'Occupy Wall Street" thing and the protests in many American countries against Capitalism is another example.

Due to fastly increasing population, hitting the 7 billionth figure, the world is seriously considering to deal with environmental issues and the renewable energy resources. I think, 2012 is the begining of an ugly era, the basis of which has been laid already by the war cultures promoted by present Superpowers of the world. Once you start taming a monster in your backyard, you cannot get rid of it ever, afterall it's only you who think that you're taming it, otherwise a monster is always an untamed creature.
2012 will just be the start of more horrific events, i think.

Peace.

Aaronmcc11

2012 will just be the start of more horrific events, i think.

Peace.

I agree its quite possible that the coming times will not be exactly enjoyable, and furthermore I don't believe that intention or will alone will save us, but it is still important to have hope and speak as such. If we give the doom and gloom scenario more weight we end up inspiring fear instead of hope and hope is what we need most.

kimbermoon

I totally agree that hope and peace are the tools necessary during these times, unfortunatley the human consciousness has forgotten such things as these...Mother Theresa once said something akin to this:

"Invite me to a War protest and I will not participate...invite me to a Protest for Peace and I will surely be there"...I think the Occupy movement might achieve more if they were to follow in the footsteps of John Lennon...If they were to play the Music video of 'give peace a chance' on a huge screen at their rallies, more people would be called after being reminded of the past...remember the huge gatherings around the world that took part in that very significant event...that is how you really get people's attention...the uprising is indeed necessary however they would benefit by being more organized and on point about what they are there for...we can't have peace and hope in a world where the takers are more dominant than the givers...what do you think of Uranus in Aries now in effect through to 2012 [and for the next 7 years]...is this the signature of the new crusaders and freedom fighters, do you think?

Sanaqua

I agree its quite possible that the coming times will not be exactly enjoyable, and furthermore I don't believe that intention or will alone will save us, but it is still important to have hope and speak as such. If we give the doom and gloom scenario more weight we end up inspiring fear instead of hope and hope is what we need most.

I agree with you Aaronmcc about the hope thing. But what if we want to discuss about this for our own sake only and coming to what stars tell? :)
Another side about spreading hope and avoiding fear is that things look more horrible when we see in our charts. When we experience them in reality, sometimes we are also the part of the flow or sometimes our minds go with the flow and we simply cant notice the intensity of those events.

May be, when the horrible events will take place, we wont feel their actual intensity, may be we'll be part of it or supporting it thinking it logical? what do you say?