Questions...

zoumizzouzou

This is my first time casting an Horary Chart... I used the Regio... (idr how to spell it, house system.) Well, I was wanting to know if I will get married? Also, will I ever have children? Will it be soon? Thank you.

Attachments

• Horay chart.jpg
    Horay chart.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 14

Moog

I think you've posted your birth chart? With horary, you cast the chart for the moment you think of the question.

zoumizzouzou

Let me see if I interpret this right... For the question of me getting married. In the chart, I'm Mercury, the marriage would be Venus. There is a sextile between Mercury and Venus. Does this mean I will get married? Also, how does the Moon opposite Mercury come into play? And Jupiter is opposite Mars...

"See the condition of Jupiter and Venus be observed, who naturally are Fortunes and temperate, and never import any malice, unlesse by accident: where they are Significators without reception, they put forward the matter, but they best preforme the matter in question when they apply by Trine or Sextile, and to purpose when in Essentiall Dignities."

So this makes it even more of an yes???

Last edited:

Culpeper

Premium Member
The Moon appears to be void-of-course. This is one of the considerations. Although the Moon is in one of its dignities, I have not seen that to help much. Also the Moon is in the 12th house and does not aspect any of the significators.

The main significators are Mercury and Jupiter the ruler of the 7th house of Marriage. Mercury will go retrograde and move back into Scorpio before completing an aspect with Jupiter. It will not complete the aspect, but an opposition is not much good anyway.

My judgement is that the chart is not valid--radical. You should ask this question again after several months.

Culpeper

Premium Member
My eyes may be getting a little dim with age, but looking at your chart again the Moon is at 21 deg. Taurus. The rest of the planets have fewer degrees. That indicates that the Moon is VOC. According to William Lilly you can cast another chart for this question at a future time. This chart gives a no answer and you may not want that.