Photo Reading

SagiCap

Can anyone do this? I'm very interested in this gift and want to learn more about what the person experiences. Please share!

SagiCap

♥♥♥;358655 said:
I have done this fun thing lately, that I close my eyes and put my fingers on a word then I start to think about how I relate to the word and when I'm opening my eyes I sometimes get a quite good time so to speak. I have not worked much on it consciously yet but maybe I should.

Anyone interested in posting a photo up for fun /trying to get knowledge about a photo for fun?

Oh fun! Anybody wanna try?

Choe

♥♥♥;358655 said:
I have done this fun thing lately, that I close my eyes and put my fingers on a word then I start to think about how I relate to the word and when I'm opening my eyes I sometimes get a quite good time so to speak. I have not worked much on it consciously yet but maybe I should.

Anyone interested in posting a photo up for fun /trying to get knowledge about a photo for fun?

This is not photo reading(or speed reading) but it seems even more fun!

I wanna play too.

Choe

♥♥♥;359017 said:
I know. Don't know what it is but felt like mentioning it then later I saw she done readings by choosing random pages in a book? (Not what I did but seems even more fun. :tongue:)

Yes she does SagiCap, I have seen that thread of her,it's great!

Hehe about the bold, I have to be honest though, I didn't completelly understand what your method is. Maybe you could show it on an example?

What kind of picture should I post? Any type of picture?

SagiCap

The other thread was about Stichomancy (which I don't do anymore). It's one of the oldest forms of divination (at least 3000 years old) where you ask a question and turn to a random page of a book. It used to be done with the Quran, the King James Bible and other holy books. You are given an excerpt that applies to the situation you're seeking advice on (or the question). The answers "literally" appear before your eyes. Sometimes they are not so clear, like a mystery (wrapped in a paradox underneath a shrouded conundrum!) ;) The most common forms of stichomancy are I Ching reading - from what I've read, the ancient Chinese Book of Changes is consulted.

However, what I wanted to chat about here on this thread is when you "read" a person's face photo. Something like this I think (not sure because my video is not showing up on my computer right now, but this sounds right). You know it's awesome if it's Oprah.... lol.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P92KSG2s3I

Last edited:

dr. farr

On I think it is "Mystic Board", they have a entire section on photo readings, with many hundreds of posts; some can do it quite well!

SagiCap

On I think it is "Mystic Board", they have a entire section on photo readings, with many hundreds of posts; some can do it quite well!

True! I posted there one time and I tried it myself too and was very accurate (it scared me) but I do have some talents for that sort of thing. One person who replied to me - I will never forget to this day. He knew the most incredible details. Just mind-blowing to be honest.

ReincarnatedRainbow

I used to be on this amazing forum with members who could do pretty much every kind of divination practice under the sun, photo-reading included. I never had my photo interpreted, but I loved reading others'. It was so cool, how detailed everything was. I'd like to have a picture of me read. How recent does the photo have to be?

As for the stichomancy...Well, that just sounds awesome. Is it a talent that must be born into you naturally, or can you consciously learn it?

SagiCap

I used to be on this amazing forum with members who could do pretty much every kind of divination practice under the sun, photo-reading included. I never had my photo interpreted, but I loved reading others'. It was so cool, how detailed everything was. I'd like to have a picture of me read. How recent does the photo have to be?

As for the stichomancy...Well, that just sounds awesome. Is it a talent that must be born into you naturally, or can you consciously learn it?

Which forum? I think the more recent, the better. Will someone post?

ReincarnatedRainbow

Which forum? I think the more recent, the better. Will someone post?

Oh, it's a forum I broke apart from because it was clique-ish and it blindly follows Linda Goodman's Star Signs. I need proof to believe in things, and they jsut couldn't give me that.

Lindaland, is what it's called.

SagiCap

Oh, it's a forum I broke apart from because it was clique-ish and it blindly follows Linda Goodman's Star Signs. I need proof to believe in things, and they jsut couldn't give me that.

Lindaland, is what it's called.

EXACTLY like another forum called AstrologyZone. I could not last there more than a few weeks. Lol

ReincarnatedRainbow

EXACTLY like another forum called AstrologyZone. I could not last there more than a few weeks. Lol

I have multiple accounts on there because of multiple reasons. I love Linda Goodman, and want nothing more than to fully believe in her every word like these people do, but I can't aloow myself to be satisfied with that.

AstrologyZone? It also follows Linda Goodman?

BACK TO TOPIC SO THIS THREAD IS NOT CLOSED:

Who here does photo readings?

powerion

call me strange, but if you are into playing with your awareness that much, this one is nice

The place of the pituitary gland, via wiki:wink: anyways it porduces 9 hormones, IMO this being function of HGH and your thyroid, this is where you need to focus much awareness, the Third eye is cool, kinda funny how when people think to much they hold their forehead

No matter what position you're in, center yourself on the inside and focus on the pituitary

for me I feel like a wave when I focus on this spot, its almost too hard to stay there without drifting off

Attachments

• new11111.jpg
    new11111.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 20
  • every11.jpg
    every11.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited: