Motivation!

conspiracy theorist

There's a variation of this that I find so side splittingly hilarious but it's so inflammatory it'll be wiped *just like that* Oh well...

vp6irl1.gif

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Alright, alright. Feelin real motivated now! WHIP YOUR PROBLEMS PEOPLE.

@CT, The Warner bros don't like old @ss dinosaurs. Plus, your internet connection is like, stone age, bro.

conspiracy theorist

Alright, alright. Feelin real motivated now! WHIP YOUR PROBLEMS PEOPLE.

@CT, The Warner bros don't like old @ss dinosaurs. Plus, your internet connection is like, stone age, bro.

**** them, after they make money off of my people and our culture THIS IS THE THANKS WE GET?!

They're lucky we aren't fire breathing dragons

Blaze

Account Closed
**** them, after they make money off of my people and our culture THIS IS THE THANKS WE GET?!

They're lucky we aren't fire breathing dragons

True, the fire breathing dragons never have problems. I mean, they can fly and breathe fire. Plus, you thought bird **** was bad? Pft. NO one wants to try and clean that.

Maybe you should like, get motivated and evolve my dino bro.

Blaze

Account Closed
Roll baby roll. NEVER FORGET PEOPLE. WHEN IN DOUBT, ROLL IT OUT!

rolling-o.gif

@CT- That TV show used to scare the hell out of me. YOU TRIGGERED ME.

*Cries and runs to bedroom*

conspiracy theorist

True, the fire breathing dragons never have problems. I mean, they can fly and breathe fire. Plus, you thought bird **** was bad? Pft. NO one wants to try and clean that.

Maybe you should like, get motivated and evolve my dino bro.

At the end of the day, I love my Dinosaurhood :). People actually pay money to look at our dead bodies :). Nobody even knows if dragons exist those darn posers . And we can clean up after oursleves thank you very much. :)

I want my dinolady tho :(

conspiracy theorist

Roll baby roll. NEVER FORGET PEOPLE. WHEN IN DOUBT, ROLL IT OUT!

rolling-o.gif

@CT- That TV show used to scare the hell out of me. YOU TRIGGERED ME.

*Cries and runs to bedroom*

Yeah man, a lot of their material was bizarre as hell and went right over kid's heads.

I mean look at this........

200_s.gif
mansbestfriendgif.gif
tumblr_mkciumf4Th1r5zq6ao3_400.gif

...........yeah

Blaze

Account Closed
Those old cartoons used to get away with so much....:crying:

I bet an old dino like yourself has seen some stuff man. Got any stories for us moderns? Any reason you didn't become a fossil? What is your current motivation for living?

conspiracy theorist

Since this is an astrology forum, could you take a crack at my chart? I have an idea of what motivates but I think you strangers would be better at pin down my inner machinations than I ever will be. Thanks in advance :D

Attachments

• My chart.jpg
    My chart.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 25

Blaze

Account Closed
Since this is an astrology forum, could you take a crack at my chart? I have an idea of what motivates but I think you strangers would be better at pin down my inner machinations than I ever will be. Thanks in advance :D

Ah, yes, I, a stranger on some forum site clearly know more about you then you do, so, I'll take a look.

*scans with Lindaland vision*

All I can see is how you survived. Get the hell out of that hidey hole you've been living in, 12th houser.

Oddity

Ya mean about how you were a uhhh...rock dinosaur....in your last life? 12th house NN means good luck with groupies. How do ya think ya met the Brandy and the Panti?

conspiracy theorist

Ah, yes, I, a stranger on some forum site clearly know more about you then you do, so, I'll take a look.

*scans with Lindaland vision*

All I can see is how you survived. Get the hell out of that hidey hole you've been living in, 12th houser.

Uh, dude are we looking at the same chart :unsure:.

I ran my chart through the pullen calculator and I came out dominant in Scorpio. And now you're telling me I'm an twelfth houser?

BTW Am I God?