Blaze

Account Closed
Care for a muffin? An English muffin?
Oeg7K.jpg

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Kitchy

Banned
Que Bueno, Blaze -

Mac & Cheese is by far the funniest I've seen in a while! I'm gonna have to use that. with your okay?

I want to send it to my kid, with all the LOL's and ROFLMAO's and such - he'll get a kick out of it.

Where's your Mercury in natal? Wonder if it touches of my Merc Uranus aspect ( 20' Aquarius/24' Leo) or my Moon 3' Gemini.

I adore the the quick witted and resourceful thinkers/communicators.

Blaze

Account Closed
Lol, sure Kitch. Did your kid laugh? :lol:

My Mercury is at 26 Gemini! And my Venus is at 1 Gemini, so it probably conjuncts your moon. :alien:

240856,xcitefun-idioms-literally-4.jpg

:surprised:

Kitchy

Banned
Blaze, I just sent it - so I'll wait and let you know.

Thing is - he Looooooves Mac & Cheese and has been a Mac freak/devotee since he was a teenager. All the Mac/Apple gadgets he can get....

His Mars 18' Gem and his Jupiter 5' Gem and my Merc 20' Aquarius and Moon 3' Gemini, always gather round to laugh on the same such stuff. And obviously - your Gemini fits right in there. :lol: Gracias y Gracias...

conspiracy theorist

Blaze, I just sent it - so I'll wait and let you know.

Thing is - he Looooooves Mac & Cheese and has been a Mac freak/devotee since he was a teenager. All the Mac/Apple gadgets he can get....

His Mars 18' Gem and his Jupiter 5' Gem and my Merc 20' Aquarius and Moon 3' Gemini, always gather round to laugh on the same such stuff. And obviously - your Gemini fits right in there. :lol: Gracias y Gracias...

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying: