Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Solar returns

Solar returns Talk about your experience with solar returns in predictive astrology.

Unread 04-04-2009, 03:27 PM

Question does this indicate pregnancy this year?

It's super interesting that I should stumble upon this thread right now. Does anyone one think that this might indicate pregnancy for me this year? Any thoughts would be GREATLY appreciated! :34:

-Virgo Solar return Asc ruler (mercury) is in the s.r. 5th house (along with mars, sun and jupiter)

-Ruler of SR 5th H (Saturn) is in the 1st house of SR (8th natally)

-Solar return 5TH cusp conjunct my natal Capricorn Ascendant (the SR 5th overlays natal first almost exactly)

light & love,

Jas

Last edited by wilsontc; 04-04-2009 at 05:28 PM. Reason: person posted chart request in middle of someone else's thread so moved to new thread - Moderator
Unread 04-04-2009, 05:51 PM

Re: does this indicate pregnancy this year?

Hi,

I was checking many SR chart, but I find it not accurate. Random guessing.
Look transits and progressions and SA. My opinion.

K.
Unread 04-04-2009, 10:07 PM

Jasmin, In the solar return look at the following:

Childbirth or Pregnancy: 4th, 5th and 11th houses activated, Lunar Nodes across the 5th/11th house axis. Solar or natal Neptune in the 4th.

Look at the Solar Return Ascendant. Does it fall in the 5th house of your natal chart? Then there is more of a chance that pregnancy might be the focus of this year. If not pregnancy, then it could also mean creative outlet.

But if Solar Asc. falls in another house this year, then it is less probable that pregnancy will feature prominently.
However, what you describe in your post, the Sun being in the SR 5th house and the ruler of the SR 5th conjunct your natal Ascendant looks promising I would say.

Do however also look at your natal chart alone. Progressed Moon especially is important. Kindjali is right. Solar Arc directions is great and very accurate i.m.o. so do see if you find that, supported by a strong transit or progression.
Unread 04-04-2009, 10:52 PM

What should progressed Moon do for pregnancy?
Unread 04-05-2009, 12:36 PM

Kindjali, pr. Moon does not "do" anything for pregnancy, it could just show by position in the 5th house, conjunct the cusp or in favorable contact to the ruler of the 5th house or to Jupiter (family enlargement) that there is a chance of pregnancy or an addition to the family. Moon has to do with children, family, that's why also the Moon Nodes are important when looking at pregnancy.
Unread 04-06-2009, 08:56 AM
Banned

Predicting marriage and/or having children can be done, but it is not easy, time consuming and intricate. There are lots of things to take into consideration like, secondary progressions, what interaspects one chart makes to another, Solar arcs, Solar returns, Transits etc

Go to Astro.com, Astro.com, Extended Chart Selection, Special Charts, Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar. Fertile days will be marked in red.

I hope this helps.

Tags
pregnancy, year