Chart inteperation

Dua Jawaid

12/12/1997
8:30 pm
Hyderabad , Pakistan
Hello ,
Can anyone give me the details regarding personality and nature triats? with the above details

Thankyou for responding in advance :)

creativei

Hot constitution angry bird , bilious , fighter cock , glutton , fond of cooking and eating , expert in using knife nobody cant beat you cutting vegetables and meat. will have interest in religious sacrifice , highly spiritual in later part of life , stubborn , head weight , fixed values hard to change . rely on others people for views . always wish to be in relationship but hardly get it . may have love issues , addicted to sensual pleasures . will have weird views on relationships and future husband . moody , depressed sad , always worry on something . obsessive eater , you spoil your name by your own . highly independent , highly libidinous . wild violent adventurous lover , had one love failure in school days . love to travel lot , fond of kids . attach with mom . if got angry then words comes out as fire ball, nobody cant withstand that , even your family members will fear for that . no enemies. no father love too . husband will be highly quarrelsome . he has his own set of attitudes to impress you ,which keeps your married life interesting and competitive . children's too will have rough and tough nature . they have all the qualities of you.....

Dua Jawaid

Hot constitution angry bird , bilious , fighter cock , glutton , fond of cooking and eating , expert in using knife nobody cant beat you cutting vegetables and meat. will have interest in religious sacrifice , highly spiritual in later part of life , stubborn , head weight , fixed values hard to change . rely on others people for views . always wish to be in relationship but hardly get it . may have love issues , addicted to sensual pleasures . will have weird views on relationships and future husband . moody , depressed sad , always worry on something . obsessive eater , you spoil your name by your own . highly independent , highly libidinous . wild violent adventurous lover , had one love failure in school days . love to travel lot , fond of kids . attach with mom . if got angry then words comes out as fire ball, nobody cant withstand that , even your family members will fear for that . no enemies. no father love too . husband will be highly quarrelsome . he has his own set of attitudes to impress you ,which keeps your married life interesting and competitive . children's too will have rough and tough nature . they have all the qualities of you.....

Nothing good in me... Extremely worst by nature... not a single attribute you wrote is good in me... HATING Myself!

Dua Jawaid

lol Read it again i said that too . i don't see favors when interpreting charts , just say what it has . cheers :)

WHAT am i going to do with a quarrelsome husband >_< >_< i don't wish for a quarrelsome husband :( a perso who can lis treatmenten me instead quaralling :'(

creativei

WHAT am i going to do with a quarrelsome husband >_< >_< i don't wish for a quarrelsome husband :( a perso who can lis treatmenten me instead quaralling :'(

aha yeah but what to do you have exalted mars in 7th , mars is yoga karak for your lagna so you get all materialist comforts but since mars is malefic in nature , it reflects in marriage aspects . if you are not cancer asc then things have gone worst , since he is highly beneficial for that lagna you are saved , else you have faced domestic abuse , be happy for that ... everyone reaping their karma ...

Dua Jawaid

aha yeah but what to do you have exalted mars in 7th , mars is yoga karak for your lagna so you get all materialist comforts but since mars is malefic in nature , it reflects in marriage aspects . if you are not cancer asc then things have gone worst , since he is highly beneficial for that lagna you are saved , else you have faced domestic abuse , be happy for that ... everyone reaping their karma ...

Ascendent is known from the birth time ? right? i can not say that exactly that the birth time i have wrote is exact with minutes...

ANUP

12/12/1997
8:30 pm
Hyderabad , Pakistan
Hello ,
Can anyone give me the details regarding personality and nature triats? with the above details

Thankyou for responding in advance :)
You can share your past events for more details.

Good luck