Help me in my synthesis

ahoozo

I have attached a screenshot of a chart which is a sporting event.

This is my analysis and I want you experts to correct and thereby educate me in case I have it wrong.

As per horary rules the first house becomes the question seeker's house so I become the home team (watch out for the twist to this in the end).

I feel that my team i.e. ASC has the lord of 12th in the first house and it doesn't bode well since it signifies loss.

The ASC's ruler, the Sun, is in the 5th with Saturn (- Lord of 6th and 7th). Since 7th is the opponent's house and my team's ruler is with Saturn, in the 5th they both will get the same benefits of creative (5th house characteristics) plays as Jupiter, its lord, is also in the house. Rahu and Ketu will just cause anxiety given their intrinsic nature.

Mars, the lord of 9th is in its own house of Scorpio and gives a 4th house aspect to the opponent's house of the 7th. So there is good fortune for my opponent

I think this itself makes it clear that my team will lose as the 9th house of fortune is aspecting along with the presence of Venus which is the lord of the 3rd house of courage and the 10th house of the career achievement/recognition.

So the only way my team can win is if it's the opposition and so then the same analysis as the 7th works out and implies a win.

In reality the opposition is playing in its own state so then they potentially are or can be considered the home team and consequently my team the opposition.

So which is is?
Is my team the opposition or the home team?
Also is my assessment correct?
Your take on the same chart will be helpful and also don't shy away from correcting my analysis...it is welcomed and will be helpful.

Thanks for your patience.

Ahoozo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200109-175644~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20200109-175644~2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 16