Marriage prediction ..need help plz!!

Deep03

Hi i need some help regarding related to my sister's marriage and my marriage problem.

My sis is 30 yrs and i am 28 both unmarried.my parents are trying to get her married from past many years but nothing positive is happening in that.Now i am 28 and also i think i need to get married as i live alone in abroad.
The problem is that my sis is well educated had a very nice job(left for change now looking for new ) even she is have good features we are not getting good match for her.my mom had someone in mind for me and when she told me i also liked the girl but when my mom asked my dad to get the details they had the huge fight regarding that i should be married after my sis that was the original plan.i just want to know when is destined for my sister's marriage and my marriage as i really don't want to get married in my 30's.please a humble request to read my sis and my chart for this.And should i ask my dad to still ask for the girls details to be taken or just leave it as i dont want any more fights at my home.i am visiting india so just need to ask.
Thanks in advance.
Sis details
D.o.b- 1/02/1989
Place-delhi,india
Time - 10:38 am

Mine details
D.o.b- 26/02/1991
Place-delhi,india
Time- 7:48 pm

JUPITERASC

Hi i need some help regarding related to my sister's marriage and my marriage problem.

My sis is 30 yrs and i am 28 both unmarried.my parents are trying to get her married from past many years but nothing positive is happening in that.Now i am 28 and also i think i need to get married as i live alone in abroad.
The problem is that my sis is well educated had a very nice job(left for change now looking for new ) even she is have good features we are not getting good match for her.my mom had someone in mind for me and when she told me i also liked the girl but when my mom asked my dad to get the details they had the huge fight regarding that i should be married after my sis that was the original plan.i just want to know when is destined for my sister's marriage and my marriage as i really don't want to get married in my 30's.please a humble request to read my sis and my chart for this.And should i ask my dad to still ask for the girls details to be taken or just leave it as i dont want any more fights at my home.i am visiting india so just need to ask.
Thanks in advance.
Sis details
D.o.b- 1/02/1989
Place-delhi,india
Time - 10:38 am

Mine details
D.o.b- 26/02/1991
Place-delhi,india
Time- 7:48 pm
Vedic astrology is familiar with this kind of issue :smile:
you may gain more clarity by posting a thread on our Vedic board
at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87

JUPITERASC

astrologers prefer to have a natal chart to view
and so

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE

1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload

3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'

4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

JUPITERASC

you just got the following comprehensive response on our Vedic board :smile:

just checked your sister's chart, around this year september to November there is potential, then
next year January to February.

If the event does not happen in both of the time frame, then
very high possibility of starting of June to the mid week of July.