Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Aspects & configurations

Aspects & configurations Discuss here about natal chart aspects and configurations.

Unread 04-13-2019, 02:48 PM

Re: Mars-Pluto: A potentially dangerous aspect in someone's natal chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Forgot to mention, the Moon at 22 degrees was conjunct the NN.
First, Moon/Node is much more emotional. There may be the issue of a group that is like a second family.

The Following User Says Thank You to Cary2 For This Useful Post:
david starling (04-13-2019)
Unread 04-13-2019, 03:06 PM

Here's a free book by Michael Erlewine that will help with interpretation much in the manner of COSI.

https://www.astrologysoftware.com/bo...mbinations.pdf
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cary2 For This Useful Post:
conspiracy theorist (04-14-2019), david starling (04-13-2019), Domna (04-13-2019)
Unread 04-18-2019, 08:44 AM

A lot of people have transpersonal planets aspecting their inner planets, so they're ALL off-putting because they've certain compulsions?

I know 3 Mars square Pluto individuals. One is my childhood friend. Another one is my friend of 20yrs. The last one is the guy I love. Coincidentally they all have Cancer Mars. I've never felt threatened by them. None of them are violent or dangerous, so I think we should stop labelling them this way.

What I can say about them is they each have their own authoritarian views on things so they can come across strong, but they've never forced me to conform (it will not be possible anyway, LOL). Survivor instincts are strong and they can withstand a lot of hardships for long periods of time.

It is said that Mars/Pluto people are not afraid of confrontations and people think they pick fights, but that's not what I see. My childhood friend, for e.g., always walk away from a quarrel.
The Following User Says Thank You to ellie04 For This Useful Post:
david starling (04-18-2019)

Tags
aspect, chart, dangerous, marspluto, natal, potentially