When/Where Will I Meet My New Love?

venusianlady

I think the title says it all :)
Thanks for answering in advance! The chart is attached.

Attachments

• astro_2at_when_will_i_meet_my_next_love.4298.18449.jpg
    astro_2at_when_will_i_meet_my_next_love.4298.18449.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 32

breeze

Question is not radical.

How do you know you'll meet a love interest.

You shd. Have asked "will I meet a love intrest" and yıu shd. Have framed it by some time - like by 1 month, 2 months.

I am not an astrologer but i can figure out relationship charts, so can i give it a go...

one thing i can say for sure is that, you just have had a breakup:bandit: As there is a mars guy rx in your 7th house. it seems that he doesn't like your liking may be.

your future partner is signified by the Jupiter and he is in your 2nd house now entering in to your 3rd house. which could be a sign that you might meet him through you siblings or cousins or may be on a short travel.

there is no connection between your and your future man in near future.

I can predict something (a period/year of marriage or a relationship) with your birth chart.

Last edited:

venusianlady

I am not an astrologer but i can figure out relationship charts, so can i give it a go...

one thing i can say for sure is that, you just have had a breakup:bandit: As there is a mars guy rx in your 7th house. it seems that he doesn't like your liking may be.

your future partner is signified by the Jupiter and he is in your 2nd house now entering in to your 3rd house. which could be a sign that you might meet him through you siblings or cousins or may be on a short travel.

there is no connection between your and your future man in near future.

I can predict something (a period/year of marriage or a relationship) with your birth chart.

yeah i broke up with my ex because he said he loves someone else more haha... i just wanted to give myself some hope by asking that question, so i can keep my mind off of him ^^

oh thats cool! could i just attach my birth chart here and you would tell me about when i could have a relationship in the future? :eek:

tikana

venus to jup is the new boyfriend .. calculate the difference and it tells you when
where? probably somewhere local cause jup is in 3rd house?

Chrysalis

I'll just go log out and never come again. :biggrin:

I was only telling you this is the horary section not natal.
Its also not a free reading site, its a learn from eachother site, so doubt someones even going to just read your natal for you without your own input first.

venusianlady

venus to jup is the new boyfriend .. calculate the difference and it tells you when
where? probably somewhere local cause jup is in 3rd house?

what exactly do you mean by difference? the difference in degrees or what? and would the number be in days or months...? im sorry if these questions seem stupid, im just not very well-versed in all this ^^