how will this eclipse affect me? transits

theboy

whats up guys i was just wondering how this eclipse will affect me, i noticed north node, sun and mars is transiting natal moon and chiron, also thoughts on saturn transiting north node?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 8.51.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 8.51.41 PM.png
    135.7 KB · Views: 29

katydid

whats up guys i was just wondering how this eclipse will affect me, i noticed north node, sun and mars is transiting natal moon and chiron, also thoughts on saturn transiting north node?

The eclipse falls right on top of your Moon in Leo in your 11th, ruling your MC.

To know how that eclipse will play out depends a lot upon how the Moon works in your chart.

In a man's chart, the Moon sometimes represents the women in his life, like Mother or wifey. Sometimes their family/home life.

Being in the 11th, it might also indicate your connection to your community and your personal involvement, as a mentor, activist, leader, teacher or artist. [Leo /11th]

It rules your MC, so it might involve children, and your work, teaching them ?

The New Moon eclipse is on your Moon, which tightly sextiles your Sun in Libra in the 1st. So this eclipse triggers that sextile, making it possible for you to carry out some of your creative, artistic pursuits---or at least setting them in motion by expressing your intention to do so. :cool:

theboy

wow amazing!!
and yes i am an artist and yes i do work with kids!!!

the moon more so represents who i am for me personally, i think ive been on a journey to really understand this, my chiron wound is in my heart or my ego and my moon is who i am instinctively so ive been struggling my whole life to really embrace this part of me with chiron there, i think the northnode transiting my chiron wound will maybe give me the clean slate and healing ive been looking for?

and yeah i have been having creative blocks for about a couple months maybe this eclipse will rejuvenate those things?

but youre so on the money!!