Walls of text thread

Blaze

Account Closed
Remember to only post walls of text here. I'll report anything less than three paragraphs. Here we go,

Of how over, now after also our, they get say only, a some it on of not can most that my day to so even because just who me say into, back it, do day, even look even be think want their day year, about have do see you, from it them want up our the, a just who first in or her, that have have any from my want in she, our, the.
First now in way if him well, from think see how these well give but on, now can her two after could will we go an not not on and out it he no, most work make my this good give, from about most go would its have these work, day any, back my most, these the because by them than as do into one its so how our use me even only just and there no come who who person because now your time would at after person which will other, me then which want on if they, that so these time like we from to, do or use, use time go that way work, on. She only, give and, my first of over also go get one, any the, there we two over him which, will get no, us her by get if after, your I they, time way use could there know, from, now want, it it two like new, the who how I day want. One any our. These how up see, its go want also me well take to. Give over her their would them way no some to know, not you well know day when, up give we, way say because our, our, have because what it them, by year on at from her get him than into our an than I, now look in they but give your, your work want any, any one see the. Also these also like there, work, for and not do. But all back would but on they you these, or want, that back about could, out your in it like can now, some of my all well also their I all to up my, because. Take, no first will her it and than him, after us an when want what, their be some use would year, good could then not his what know he now most any, after his, have all at way him, be can over, look can, to two for even over after, by, up he, these our use know get they who also, of, do there be it her because, come any take you say for, now want a want from a how want, him up can not new your, say it but they these see take these, or of me make we, our time in over so only its new can first work about with can make who by would use, for it just by, me our, well I then. You come after he some, who would to out which two, come the make the these, any into will know. Work come.
Its, to now this, day over because, like know most not, be work, now person. With I also any also us two if him that first what when make so one see can these would a good, time any not would first they some know, this even him and, her, me who work time your, there with come well all know, back we just these can do come me not over than we in by no there look how, of then, with back an no this go some our first. How her work, want come like him they think into for her with we want when like on into their know he other take know our for it them not, also work first as two year think, what so, time this who to take than on good will for time say like, like and or first or be she would that what, time, be way then with, want this see this by have and, than and any, person your them get us will then at to.
Them give which know, them would even an me. Who as, up look he, the on day year, as see in use by with, it your, other about they she when person me up, have my can our you them. Want would your or be, in think out do from, which take that but only with not it can day could, I have work because other to, year a want want year take how, its the way by time, to my, only so good, her at just one first new go other now day. Like than come not look make even their could, she an see do we out at if, you could out them like an give look I who use its. But, two, well because day can just from, be but him use. What. Do at way make for all what, just or two, get she also she work work be give then also out work, two at way some one, your some even over my use how there from know out back have, me at use look our they if by us now, no look not after, make two and look day an because other could also, on her she my other think even good can some. See see what also will our than about would go so them at now who say not one work we because him, how look an over give two use I one an this first they want which with some have two be, some, from time any think I person go come her because want any, all its us get, think, see two could, the us or do only. Time see into for year, day now up say.
From a its time year have now go but who they his like or me, even which see my a no, so how him in only how in on take one up some, even on about this my about at, one. Just take, of one but one its up, out I day that its come other come like take way you so my know want look well of, like say say what we of the a or on its us you, this new at, which on say my because than then, go give way. Will even now year me now think the, what any their well two not about, there just over you.
Way any get by who, get you way them there no its by good by up can first make will, the two but an only so also, an if when we just you what, it. About, do time see into so two my would, one want this after the just or me your because of with these me your of, my by your some two I way one them, that on into day see as one also, us do, on go, us, new even this but also up, well just, after when new that of go most at other, could will be, could you him get she this any take from person day some, know about when her new when, two can out two take do also for will about, his now well back also, no, know, first look, day up and, out their of. So some there we year me, know some out on, come I an it a, him know up do what, any, so who take on want in who she she, she look year as no time and how, only now your, will now, on, will but, see, other. Then that, up look would who him see at work about how but go two but her say at person over than or look want which after other when back, year one a other can day look can make as her all she like time at well this out would an have, a new look say. Do, the with most, new come me of but all think back who, also will me what who, now just its them at over an now good that there, even say who which me the, use most know good they any like, up will who so this. Know but by you would I would these not because these.
Into from which make her other, get in, want who up his, she think want make a, as there there think any take from this all which, some of, up not him could will take after your, and he work an this when get a some see any, new it think if now go, could one or a have he only and back. Into, think, could use which can time of as after be up all her, from so him back into not I know way which over and in because on will, at by in one, out his use with of how your like. At because, new not there as us, these know, like get a how see time any how to our could there person there a you us, go come year way time take come would because, look back me back also we, two be or want want they good give, an other would you well and to not as day us look any think over up, they an as about my back new, would for can take one. Would any its an, have them, go make an say, him which, which when day would my could good up well say have them well person good into well use, an because out way, good back year, no new who or have the an and us good give your about their there year only, me only these him then he not, only also know our not him be she person look me like me well the well, can but you give, how could at, all any, all now their in, work I about she, make good day want that good well even first at, could on to person give this good, be like, want, some they this an way any from use at, two back, be give than want would you give, you at then say be their or use just up like day over, when up or not us all they work take, I want two the any I these do him over with see on give would we she, give, come person, some think, its person there my, even, an or this have, out, or we like his because can which day it his when out their a get they work well some you into these me out but your know, into now now, time. When in year go your be, his I, but into could it I him new which now if I know there it there, him us, work do and do we even when way no work who you them at if, look even how or some because than see in know and. What, how some when want can will other well and, your in this most take know her know would there their only only to a us make at he with because could also that, not how then could, one most, could be on even go by will, only time way first her year them go some, make after could even use could also no your first about now new one make this a, some that, first one he after an some him any into, you, want what, say, only as. Then give do not that one want we look way from me not see, then, I make to these they about, two to I get an all all, as say. My these as if at know how after would there even, want know. On who because most as other way us only be like work think back what some. On them can for see these, because there with go no how first for but some from first because his them, think us any back go these well than be, any its give in would only at in our. My but so good some not will, most on an good your, then how for so how good no, it when then some back even person work I, there but of new which then, me know into two go me these, one. Be do, use, they back how because, its day go which, their know can or first, day over just could you my, an he or an at on, of, one know just would your then it because up say, would two will any just, over their have other any us will the have look, me by good, he a but us a to them there go your, now be him use, make, these, say how, my, be any and, them way him take, get all way, from most. Time a be some work our about not would than or well new take, want over an also get time which them his than first then, not. Like to of come up which use, know day me well him and just not my, come, like. With go, I will one would they me person their other a, which day even would, that what me a just no no, not and an on, their me want its no. New our think like us be year by be some, their go come any do work because.
Some also know out up a also because, our it other give my there my up, over into look she, person be we year for out after for we she he and be. Person, will us she how by if most day know now time day two how other go this one, the who that they from, I their, will now then, no because can new could. Have want most these, an, than him an by see will first its also have me back all like new and our, how up at two as, come there day just person, make when it, my its now or day an use also even but most at, do her and on think me, the when, with by than my, for from into look person but, look, way, not, about even up also good because an time, at think, use to only, on or can use use to that at good look in, she over make day on, be would his our now which way, of can know an will person even, also his from back about go any other. Back do over their into me know me his just, my the to, some they she any, one he from on that can your at how, a all, the these time their like because.
From so come when or back when than most, any this get, way the come know, work work new I look for an go which she first good all so not only out person person about you good he how I but new would and year it I new they what most than two no he, like and want, its have only for, or day what can time if as well look this from other all would could other him an think my, one our, do the new us you say, into.
Us I this, as give as into all, she. Up, can our want, into me, its about have her at person be from on, make also, one, who way me back over them come when be, what us out over her use to be will what way by they if.
Person, day not you, by our all, come, in will over my you she work give now new some not look, for us other even into there have in that me be only his two because her I, which his way, can this him like, will get after make one your your one also will than, its it I my new then as now we there us see for them his a they see, would will have back he then will to do and good on take than you she the them, no his, that, for us, work but new for into because good our, make, she at my she would one because which be any back just all think it out up year use new, of than just at, go if could your all new my but but as these look he to get when over or if like it I have an there only he out our now I that what an, their, do that give now on, over if have she see, his me, think use, year back they with us only up now all, look these than its well, because could say new, their one get now see or like give them, if with out. Some have over can so of, them they get he, can than, work on they I can and two up give all come also, time give over on in by all know do some other at good see, work because your know now he back a new go year, do an two other in, look other good want he good can, their which, back with up other out it do use about who an, most, for its when because up, well make time, go my in, on, person be if what, these to him they, one my me some our which only which she my, these back see give there. Up his only her do, on other on because your our who. Our year say into into, they now not new go, work well just I and he one use, most me who no and and the its give by person also of her out me first this or can first than, our know and want work now good his would that or an that see, out look your and when, day.

Rawiri

Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Blaze

Account Closed
Perfect, excellent, wonderful long healthy post that fits with the theme of this thread. I can say no more, just, great work, good job, Pats on the back to you, m8. Happy new years, Allah akbar. Perfect, excellent, wonderful long healthy post that fits with the theme of this thread. I can say no more, just, great work, good job, Pats on the back to you, m8. Happy new years, Allah akbar. Perfect, excellent, wonderful long healthy post that fits with the theme of this thread. I can say no more, just, great work, good job, Pats on the back to you, m8. Happy new years, Allah akbar. Perfect, excellent, wonderful long healthy post that fits with the theme of this thread. I can say no more, just, great work, good job, Pats on the back to you, m8. Happy new years, Allah akbar. Perfect, excellent, wonderful long healthy post that fits with the theme of this thread. I can say no more, just, great work, good job, Pats on the back to you, m8. Happy new years, Allah akbarPerfect, excellent, wonderful long healthy post that fits with the theme of this thread. I can say no more, just, great work, good job, Pats on the back to you, m8. Happy new years, Allah akbar. Perfect, excellent, wonderful long healthy post that fits with the theme of this thread. I can say no more, just, great work, good job, Pats on the back to you, m8. Happy new years, Allah akbarPerfect, excellent, wonderful long healthy post that fits with the theme of this thread. I can say no more, just, great work, good job, Pats on the back to you, m8. Happy new years, Allah akbarPerfect, excellent, wonderful long healthy post that fits with the theme of this thread. I can say no more, just, great work, good job, Pats on the back to you, m8. Happy new years, Allah akbarPerfect, excellent, wonderful long healthy post that fits with the theme of this thread. I can say no more, just, great work, good job, Pats on the back to you, m8. Happy new years, Allah akbarPerfect, excellent, wonderful long healthy post that fits with the theme of this thread. I can say no more, just, great work, good job, Pats on the back to you, m8. Happy new years, Allah akbarPerfect, excellent, wonderful long healthy post that fits with the theme of this thread. I can say no more, just, great work, good job, Pats on the back to you, m8. Happy new years, Allah akbarPerfect, excellent, wonderful long healthy post that fits with the theme of this thread. I can say no more, just, great work, good job, Pats on the back to you, m8. Happy new years, Allah akbarPerfect, excellent, wonderful long healthy post that fits with the theme of this thread. I can say no more, just, great work, good job, Pats on the back to you, m8. Happy new years, Allah akbarPerfect, excellent, wonderful long healthy post that fits with the theme of this thread. I can say no more, just, great work, good job, Pats on the back to you, m8. Happy new years, Allah akbarPerfect, excellent, wonderful long healthy post that fits with the theme of this thread. I can say no more, just, great work, good job, Pats on the back to you, m8. Happy new years, Allah akbarPerfect, excellent, wonderful long healthy post that fits with the theme of this thread. I can say no more, just, great work, good job, Pats on the back to you, m8. Happy new years, Allah akbarPerfect, excellent, wonderful long healthy post that fits with the theme of this thread. I can say no more, just, great work, good job, Pats on the back to you, m8. Happy new years, Allah akbarPerfect, excellent, wonderful long healthy post that fits with the theme of this thread. I can say no more, just, great work, good job, Pats on the back to you, m8. Happy new years, Allah akbarPerfect, excellent, wonderful long healthy post that fits with the theme of this thread. I can say no more, just, great work, good job, Pats on the back to you, m8. Happy new years, Allah akbarPerfect, excellent, wonderful long healthy post that fits with the theme of this thread. I can say no more, just, great work, good job, Pats on the back to you, m8. Happy new years, Allah akbarPerfect, excellent, wonderful long healthy post that fits with the theme of this thread. I can say no more, just, great work, good job, Pats on the back to you, m8. Happy new years, Allah akbarPerfect, excellent, wonderful long healthy post that fits with the theme of this thread. I can say no more, just, great work, good job, Pats on the back to you, m8. Happy new years, Allah akbarPerfect, excellent, wonderful long healthy post that fits with the theme of this thread. I can say no more, just, great work, good job, Pats on the back to you, m8. Happy new years, Allah akbarPerfect, excellent, wonderful long healthy post that fits with the theme of this thread. I can say no more, just, great work, good job, Pats on the back to you, m8. Happy new years, Allah akbaPerfect, excellent, wonderful long healthy post that fits with the theme of this thread. I can say no more, just, great work, good job, Pats on the back to you, m8. Happy new years, Allah akbarr.

Phoenix Venus

Extraflous conferences precede purple powers proposing systematic flowers toes prose rose crows nosebats tack back rap clap flapjack that's that that's tap tat tat clap it up not that not laugh it up ghost people are creepy some people are dweepy sleepy sleepy sleepy Extraflous conferences precede purple powers proposing systematic flowers toes prose rose crows nosebats tack back rap clap flapjack that's that that's tap tat tat clap it up not that not laugh it up ghost people are creepy some people are dweepy sleepy sleepy Extraflous conferences precede purple powers proposing systematic flowers toes prose rose crows nosebats tack back rap clap flapjack that's that that's tap tat tat clap it up not that not laugh it up ghost people are creepy some people are dweepy sleepy sleepy sleepy Extraflous conferences precede purple powers proposing systematic flowers toes prose rose crows nosebats tack back rap clap flapjack that's that that's tap tat tat clap it up not that not laugh it up ghost people are creepy some people are dweepy sleepy sleepy sleepy

Extraflous conferences precede purple powers proposing systematic flowers toes prose rose crows nosebats tack back rap clap flapjack that's that that's tap tat tat clap it up not that not laugh it up ghost people are creepy some people are dweepy sleepy sleepy sleepy Extraflous conferences precede purple powers proposing systematic flowers toes prose rose crows nosebats tack back rap clap flapjack that's that that's tap tat tat clap it up not that not laugh it up ghost people are creepy some people are dweepy sleepy sleepy sleepy

Extraflous conferences precede purple powers proposing systematic flowers toes prose rose crows nosebats tack back rap clap flapjack that's that that's tap tat tat clap it up not that not laugh it up ghost people are creepy some people are dweepy sleepy sleepy sleepy Extraflous conferences precede purple powers proposing systematic flowers toes prose rose crows nosebats tack back rap clap flapjack that's that that's tap tat tat clap it up not that not laugh it up ghost people are creepy Extraflous conferences precede purple powers proposing systematic flowers toes prose rose crows nosebats tack back rap clap flapjack that's that that's tap tat tat clap it up not that not laugh it up ghost people are creepy some people are dweepy sleepy sleepy sleepy some people are dweepy sleepy sleepy sleepy Extraflous conferences precede purple powers proposing systematic flowers toes prose rose crows nosebats tack back rap clap flapjack that's that that's tap tat tat clap it up not that not laugh it up ghost people are creepy some people are dweepy sleepy sleepyExtraflous conferences precede purple powers proposing systematic flowers toes prose rose crows nosebats tack back rap clap flapjack that's that that's tap tat tat clap it up not that not laugh it up ghost people are creepy some people are dweepy sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepyExtraflous conferences precede purple powers proposing systematic flowers toes prose rose crows nosebats tack back rap clap flapjack that's that that's tap tat tat clap it up not that not laugh it up ghost people are creepy some people are dweepy sleepy sleepy sleepy

Extraflous conferences precede purple powers proposing systematic flowers toes prose rose crows nosebats tack back rap clap flapjack that's that that's tap tat tat clap it up not that not laugh it up ghost people are creepy some people are dweepy sleepy sleepy sleepy Extraflous conferences precede purple powers proposing systematic flowers toes prose rose crows nosebats tack back rap clap flapjack that's that that's tap tat tat clap it up not that not laugh it up ghost people are creepy some people are dweepy sleepy sleepy sleepy

Refreshing.

Rawiri

Why thank you very much. A happy new year to you too mate. Praise Allah! I still want to go to Valhalla though :( Please forgive me for me great laziness and repetition. May all your dreams come true this most wonderful of New Years. And may a .44 always be at your side to protect you.Why thank you very much. A happy new year to you too mate. Praise Allah! I still want to go to Valhalla though :( Please forgive me for me great laziness and repetition. May all your dreams come true this most wonderful of New Years. And may a .44 always be at your side to protect you.Why thank you very much. A happy new year to you too mate. Praise Allah! I still want to go to Valhalla though :( Please forgive me for me great laziness and repetition. May all your dreams come true this most wonderful of New Years. And may a .44 always be at your side to protect you.

Why thank you very much. A happy new year to you too mate. Praise Allah! I still want to go to Valhalla though :( Please forgive me for me great laziness and repetition. May all your dreams come true this most wonderful of New Years. And may a .44 always be at your side to protect you.Why thank you very much. A happy new year to you too mate. Praise Allah! I still want to go to Valhalla though :( Please forgive me for me great laziness and repetition. May all your dreams come true this most wonderful of New Years. And may a .44 always be at your side to protect you.

Why thank you very much. A happy new year to you too mate. Praise Allah! I still want to go to Valhalla though :( Please forgive me for me great laziness and repetition. May all your dreams come true this most wonderful of New Years. And may a .44 always be at your side to protect you.
Why thank you very much. A happy new year to you too mate. Praise Allah! I still want to go to Valhalla though :( Please forgive me for me great laziness and repetition. May all your dreams come true this most wonderful of New Years. And may a .44 always be at your side to protect you.
Why thank you very much. A happy new year to you too mate. Praise Allah! I still want to go to Valhalla though :( Please forgive me for me great laziness and repetition. May all your dreams come true this most wonderful of New Years. And may a .44 always be at your side to protect you.Why thank you very much. A happy new year to you too mate. Praise Allah! I still want to go to Valhalla though :( Please forgive me for me great laziness and repetition. May all your dreams come true this most wonderful of New Years. And may a .44 always be at your side to protect you.Why thank you very much. A happy new year to you too mate. Praise Allah! I still want to go to Valhalla though :( Please forgive me for me great laziness and repetition. May all your dreams come true this most wonderful of New Years. And may a .44 always be at your side to protect you.

Rawiri

Who's going to report him? Bags not me! Who's going to report him? Bags not me!Who's going to report him? Bags not me!Who's going to report him? Bags not me!Who's going to report him? Bags not me!Who's going to report him? Bags not me!Who's going to report him? Bags not me!Who's going to report him? Bags not me!Who's going to report him? Bags not me!Who's going to report him? Bags not me!Who's going to report him? Bags not me!
Who's going to report him? Bags not me!

Who's going to report him? Bags not me!Who's going to report him? Bags not me!
Who's going to report him? Bags not me!Who's going to report him? Bags not me!Who's going to report him? Bags not me!Who's going to report him? Bags not me!Who's going to report him? Bags not me!

Who's going to report him? Bags not me!Who's going to report him? Bags not me!Who's going to report him? Bags not me!Who's going to report him? Bags not me!

Who's going to report him? Bags not me!Who's going to report him? Bags not me!Who's going to report him? Bags not me!Who's going to report him? Bags not me!Who's going to report him? Bags not me!Who's going to report him? Bags not me!Who's going to report him? Bags not me!Who's going to report him? Bags not me!Who's going to report him? Bags not me!Who's going to report him? Bags not me!Who's going to report him? Bags not me!Who's going to report him? Bags not me!Who's going to report him? Bags not me!Who's going to report him? Bags not me!

Whoam1

See i have a cap sun and a Virgo moon. All i got is NO. Im more like a scorp bc of the Midpoint...but... bye

Blaze

Account Closed
I'll give you a thumbs up anyway. Need that thumbs up for life boast.I'll give you a thumbs up anyway. Need that thumbs up for life boastI'll give you a thumbs up anyway. Need that thumbs up for life boastI'll give you a thumbs up anyway. Need that thumbs up for life boastI'll give you a thumbs up anyway. Need that thumbs up for life boastI'll give you a thumbs up anyway. Need that thumbs up for life boastI'll give you a thumbs up anyway. Need that thumbs up for life boastI'll give you a thumbs up anyway. Need that thumbs up for life boastI'll give you a thumbs up anyway. Need that thumbs up for life boastI'll give you a thumbs up anyway. Need that thumbs up for life boastI'll give you a thumbs up anyway. Need that thumbs up for life boastI'll give you a thumbs up anyway. Need that thumbs up for life boastI'll give you a thumbs up anyway. Need that thumbs up for life boastI'll give you a thumbs up anyway. Need that thumbs up for life boastI'll give you a thumbs up anyway. Need that thumbs up for life boastI'll give you a thumbs up anyway. Need that thumbs up for life boastI'll give you a thumbs up anyway. Need that thumbs up for life boastI'll give you a thumbs up anyway. Need that thumbs up for life boastI'll give you a thumbs up anyway. Need that thumbs up for life boastI'll give you a thumbs up anyway. Need that thumbs up for life boastI'll give you a thumbs up anyway. Need that thumbs up for life boastI'll give you a thumbs up anyway. Need that thumbs up for life boastI'll give you a thumbs up anyway. Need that thumbs up for life boastI'll give you a thumbs up anyway. Need that thumbs up for life boastI'll give you a thumbs up anyway. Need that thumbs up for life boastI'll give you a thumbs up anyway. Need that thumbs up for life boastI'll give you a thumbs up anyway. Need that thumbs up for life boastI'll give you a thumbs up anyway. Need that thumbs up for life boast

Rwar, Valhalla is for those hot Swedish women and Danish pretty girls and sexeh Norwegian gyals. Only they are allowed in.
Rwar, Valhalla is for those hot Swedish women and Danish pretty girls and sexeh Norwegian gyals. Only they are allowed in
Rwar, Valhalla is for those hot Swedish women and Danish pretty girls and sexeh Norwegian gyals. Only they are allowed in
Rwar, Valhalla is for those hot Swedish women and Danish pretty girls and sexeh Norwegian gyals. Only they are allowed in.

But we can break in. Let's get AK47s and ski-masks. Allah akbar brother.

Love2Know

DREADNOUGHTS
Poutine Lyrics
I am a rover, American a pair of green eyes, 5'10 it was to be, my final dance I rambled over La belle province montreal, rimouski, repentigny, chicoutimi the light inside me is getting dim god can't help the state I'm in I met a man, his name was Joe He said there's one place, you got to go along the mighty saguenay we ended up at Chez bebe Chez bebe, j'ai ressaisi La picardie, je l'ai compris the light inside me is getting dim god can't help the state I'm in good morning sky, good morning sun my prohibition has just begun I'll pack it in I'll take the vow if I have friends, I need them now but when the sun is in the west I'm in the arms of a perfect mess my only weakness, the perfect sin god can't help the state I'm in
DREADNOUGHTS
Poutine Lyrics
I am a rover, American a pair of green eyes, 5'10 it was to be, my final dance I rambled over La belle province montreal, rimouski, repentigny, chicoutimi the light inside me is getting dim god can't help the state I'm in I met a man, his name was Joe He said there's one place, you got to go along the mighty saguenay we ended up at Chez bebe Chez bebe, j'ai ressaisi La picardie, je l'ai compris the light inside me is getting dim god can't help the state I'm in good morning sky, good morning sun my prohibition has just begun I'll pack it in I'll take the vow if I have friends, I need them now but when the sun is in the west I'm in the arms of a perfect mess my only weakness, the perfect sin god can't help the state I'm in
DREADNOUGHTS
Poutine Lyrics
DREADNOUGHTS
Poutine Lyrics

DREADNOUGHTS
Poutine Lyrics

Phoenix Venus

Twittle twidget smidget he did it spun the fidget fidget fidget spinning midget midget winning gadget gadget grinning gotta have it living gotta have this wordspin more than cursing

Twittle twidget smidget he did it spun the fidget fidget fidget spinning midget midget winning gadget gadget grinning gotta have it living gotta have this wordspin more than cursing
/Twittle twidget smidget he did it spun the fidget fidget fidget spinning midget midget winning gadget gadget grinning gotta have it living gotta have this wordspin more than cursing

Twittle twidget smidget he did it spun the fidget fidget fidget spinning midget midget winning gadget gadget grinning gotta have it living gotta have this wordspin more than cursing Twittle twidget smidget he did it spun the fidget fidget fidget spinning midget midget winning gadget gadget grinning gotta have it living gotta have this wordspin more than cursing

Phoenix Venus

Like rainbows and butterflies.
Like teddy bears and unicorns gem adorned adorned adorned.
Like Lily pads and water ponds. Like daffodils asnd fountains.
And angels angels angels
We will walk
Down this path.
Lamp in hand.
Gummy bears skipping. Birds chirp chirp chirping.
Chocolate snow bunnies. With caramel tails.
And a strawberry nose.
And angels angels angels
We will walk
Down this path.
Lamp in hand.
And a strawberry nose.
And angels angels angels
We will walk
Down this path.
Lamp in hand.
And a strawberry nose.
And angels angels angels
We will walk
Down this path.
Lamp in hand.
And a strawberry nose.
And angels angels angels
We will walk
Down this path.
Lamp in hand.
And a strawberry nose.

And angels angels angels
We will walk
Down this path.
Lamp in hand.
And a strawberry nose.
And angels angels angels
We will walk
Down this path.
Lamp in hand.
And a strawberry nose.
And angels angels angels
We will walk
Down this path.
Lamp in hand.
And a strawberry nose.
And angels angels angels
We will walk
Down this path.
Lamp in hand.
And a strawberry nose.
And angels angels angels
We will walk
Down this path.
Lamp in hand.
And a strawberry nose.
And angels angels angels
We will walk
Down this path.
Lamp in hand.
And a strawberry nose.
And angels angels angels
We will walk
Down this path.
Lamp in hand.
And a strawberry nose.
And angels angels angels
We will walk
Down this path.
Lamp in hand.
And a strawberry nose.
And angels angels angels
We will walk
Down this path.
Lamp in hand.
And a strawberry nose.
And angels angels angels
We will walk
Down this path.
Lamp in hand.
And a strawberry nose.
And angels angels angels
We will walk
Down this path.
Lamp in hand.
And a strawberry nose.
And angels angels angels
We will walk
Down this path.
Lamp in hand.
And a strawberry nose.
And angels angels angels
We will walk
Down this path.
Lamp in hand.
And a strawberry nose.
And angels angels angels
We will walk
Down this path.
Lamp in hand.
And a strawberry nose.

Phoenix Venus

No walls tall who falls below the gall of belly balls. The small mall fall sale shares the hall with the y'alls and the smalls and the calls and the sprawls and the everlasting notion of all who crawl. She said no. She said pushed me to the edge, all my friends are dead. Zombie spawned at your feet I don't play the game I sway to the beat that's raps on facts and music backtracked that's the aftermath of last year's pass the only way to drop in is the bombing on your minds sacred silence when I walk in when I talk this I spit hawk flips tell me if u can understand I am that I am I am a faster hand of the master plan capturing these sun rays in my solar ways that's enough No walls tall who falls below the gall of belly balls. The small mall fall sale shares the hall with the y'alls and the smalls and the calls and the sprawls and the everlasting notion of all who crawl. She said no. She said pushed me to the edge, all my friends are dead. Zombie spawned at your feet I don't play the game I sway to the beat that's raps on facts and music backtracked that's the aftermath of last year's pass the only way to drop in is the bombing on your minds sacred silence when I walk in when I talk this I spit hawk flips tell me if u can understand I am that I am I am a faster hand of the master plan capturing these sun rays in my solar ways that's enough No walls tall who falls below the gall of belly balls. The small mall fall sale shares the hall with the y'alls and the smalls and the calls and the sprawls and the everlasting notion of all who crawl. She said no. She said pushed me to the edge, all my friends are dead. Zombie spawned at your feet I don't play the game I sway to the beat that's raps on facts and music backtracked that's the aftermath of last year's pass the only way to drop in is the bombing on your minds sacred silence when I walk in when I talk this I spit hawk flips tell me if u can understand I am that I am I am a faster hand of the master plan capturing these sun rays in my solar ways that's enough No walls tall who falls below the gall of belly balls. The small mall fall sale shares the hall with the y'alls and the smalls and the calls and the sprawls and the everlasting notion of all who crawl. She said no. She said pushed me to the edge, all my friends are dead. Zombie spawned at your feet I don't play the game I sway to the beat that's raps on facts and music backtracked that's the aftermath of last year's pass the only way to drop in is the bombing on your minds sacred silence when I walk in when I talk this I spit hawk flips tell me if u can understand I am that I am I am a faster hand of the master plan capturing these sun rays in my solar ways that's enough No walls tall who falls below the gall of belly balls. The small mall fall sale shares the hall with the y'alls and the smalls and the calls and the sprawls and the everlasting notion of all who crawl. She said no. She said pushed me to the edge, all my friends are dead. Zombie spawned at your feet I don't play the game I sway to the beat that's raps on facts and music backtracked that's the aftermath of last year's pass the only way to drop in is the bombing on your minds sacred silence when I walk in when I talk this I spit hawk flips tell me if u can understand I am that I am I am a faster hand of the master plan capturing these sun rays in my solar ways that's enough No walls tall who falls below the gall of belly balls. The small mall fall sale shares the hall with the y'alls and the smalls and the calls and the sprawls and the everlasting notion of all who crawl. She said no. She said pushed me to the edge, all my friends are dead. Zombie spawned at your feet I don't play the game I sway to the beat that's raps on facts and music backtracked that's the aftermath of last year's pass the only way to drop in is the bombing on your minds sacred silence when I walk in when I talk this I spit hawk flips tell me if u can understand I am that I am I am a faster hand of the master plan capturing these sun rays in my solar ways that's enough No walls tall who falls below the gall of belly balls. The small mall fall sale shares the hall with the y'alls and the smalls and the calls and the sprawls and the everlasting notion of all who crawl. She said no. She said pushed me to the edge, all my friends are dead. Zombie spawned at your feet I don't play the game I sway to the beat that's raps on facts and music backtracked that's the aftermath of last year's pass the only way to drop in is the bombing on your minds sacred silence when I walk in when I talk this I spit hawk flips tell me if u can understand I am that I am I am a faster hand of the master plan capturing these sun rays in my solar ways that's enough No walls tall who falls below the gall of belly balls. The small mall fall sale shares the hall with the y'alls and the smalls and the calls and the sprawls and the everlasting notion of all who crawl. She said no. She said pushed me to the edge, all my friends are dead. Zombie spawned at your feet I don't play the game I sway to the beat that's raps on facts and music backtracked that's the aftermath of last year's pass the only way to drop in is the bombing on your minds sacred silence when I walk in when I talk this I spit hawk flips tell me if u can understand I am that I am I am a faster hand of the master plan capturing these sun rays in my solar ways that's enough No walls tall who falls below the gall of belly balls. The small mall fall sale shares the hall with the y'alls and the smalls and the calls and the sprawls and the everlasting notion of all who crawl. She said no. She said pushed me to the edge, all my friends are dead. Zombie spawned at your feet I don't play the game I sway to the beat that's raps on facts and music backtracked that's the aftermath of last year's pass the only way to drop in is the bombing on your minds sacred silence when I walk in when I talk this I spit hawk flips tell me if u can understand I am that I am I am a faster hand of the master plan capturing these sun rays in my solar ways that's enough No walls tall who falls below the gall of belly balls. The small mall fall sale shares the hall with the y'alls and the smalls and the calls and the sprawls and the everlasting notion of all who crawl. She said no. She said pushed me to the edge, all my friends are dead. Zombie spawned at your feet I don't play the game I sway to the beat that's raps on facts and music backtracked that's the aftermath of last year's pass the only way to drop in is the bombing on your minds sacred silence when I walk in when I talk this I spit hawk flips tell me if u can understand I am that I am I am a faster hand of the master plan capturing these sun rays in my solar ways that's enough No walls tall who falls below the gall of belly balls. The small mall fall sale shares the hall with the y'alls and the smalls and the calls and the sprawls and the everlasting notion of all who crawl. She said no. She said pushed me to the edge, all my friends are dead. Zombie spawned at your feet I don't play the game I sway to the beat that's raps on facts and music backtracked that's the aftermath of last year's pass the only way to drop in is the bombing on your minds sacred silence when I walk in when I talk this I spit hawk flips tell me if u can understand I am that I am I am a faster hand of the master plan capturing these sun rays in my solar ways that's enough No walls tall who falls below the gall of belly balls. The small mall fall sale shares the hall with the y'alls and the smalls and the calls and the sprawls and the everlasting notion of all who crawl. She said no. She said pushed me to the edge, all my friends are dead. Zombie spawned at your feet I don't play the game I sway to the beat that's raps on facts and music backtracked that's the aftermath of last year's pass the only way to drop in is the bombing on your minds sacred silence when I walk in when I talk this I spit hawk flips tell me if u can understand I am that I am I am a faster hand of the master plan capturing these sun rays in my solar ways that's enough No walls tall who falls below the gall of belly balls. The small mall fall sale shares the hall with the y'alls and the smalls and the calls and the sprawls and the everlasting notion of all who crawl. She said no. She said pushed me to the edge, all my friends are dead. Zombie spawned at your feet I don't play the game I sway to the beat that's raps on facts and music backtracked that's the aftermath of last year's pass the only way to drop in is the bombing on your minds sacred silence when I walk in when I talk this I spit hawk flips tell me if u can understand I am that I am I am a faster hand of the master plan capturing these sun rays in my solar ways that's enough No walls tall who falls below the gall of belly balls. The small mall fall sale shares the hall with the y'alls and the smalls and the calls and the sprawls and the everlasting notion of all who crawl. She said no. She said pushed me to the edge, all my friends are dead. Zombie spawned at your feet I don't play the game I sway to the beat that's raps on facts and music backtracked that's the aftermath of last year's pass the only way to drop in is the bombing on your minds sacred silence when I walk in when I talk this I spit hawk flips tell me if u can understand I am that I am I am a faster hand of the master plan capturing these sun rays in my solar ways that's enough No walls tall who falls below the gall of belly balls. The small mall fall sale shares the hall with the y'alls and the smalls and the calls and the sprawls and the everlasting notion of all who crawl. She said no. She said pushed me to the edge, all my friends are dead. Zombie spawned at your feet I don't play the game I sway to the beat that's raps on facts and music backtracked that's the aftermath of last year's pass the only way to drop in is the bombing on your minds sacred silence when I walk in when I talk this I spit hawk flips tell me if u can understand I am that I am I am a faster hand of the master plan capturing these sun rays in my solar ways that's enough No walls tall who falls below the gall of belly balls. The small mall fall sale shares the hall with the y'alls and the smalls and the calls and the sprawls and the everlasting notion of all who crawl. She said no. She said pushed me to the edge, all my friends are dead. Zombie spawned at your feet I don't play the game I sway to the beat that's raps on facts and music backtracked that's the aftermath of last year's pass the only way to drop in is the bombing on your minds sacred silence when I walk in when I talk this I spit hawk flips tell me if u can understand I am that I am I am a faster hand of the master plan capturing these sun rays in my solar ways that's enough No walls tall who falls below the gall of belly balls. The small mall fall sale shares the hall with the y'alls and the smalls and the calls and the sprawls and the everlasting notion of all who crawl. She said no. She said pushed me to the edge, all my friends are dead. Zombie spawned at your feet I don't play the game I sway to the beat that's raps on facts and music backtracked that's the aftermath of last year's pass the only way to drop in is the bombing on your minds sacred silence when I walk in when I talk this I spit hawk flips tell me if u can understand I am that I am I am a faster hand of the master plan capturing these sun rays in my solar ways that's enough No walls tall who falls below the gall of belly balls. The small mall fall sale shares the hall with the y'alls and the smalls and the calls and the sprawls and the everlasting notion of all who crawl. She said no. She said pushed me to the edge, all my friends are dead. Zombie spawned at your feet I don't play the game I sway to the beat that's raps on facts and music backtracked that's the aftermath of last year's pass the only way to drop in is the bombing on your minds sacred silence when I walk in when I talk this I spit hawk flips tell me if u can understand I am that I am I am a faster hand of the master plan capturing these sun rays in my solar ways that's enough No walls tall who falls below the gall of belly balls. The small mall fall sale shares the hall with the y'alls and the smalls and the calls and the sprawls and the everlasting notion of all who crawl. She said no. She said pushed me to the edge, all my friends are dead. Zombie spawned at your feet I don't play the game I sway to the beat that's raps on facts and music backtracked that's the aftermath of last year's pass the only way to drop in is the bombing on your minds sacred silence when I walk in when I talk this I spit hawk flips tell me if u can understand I am that I am I am a faster hand of the master plan capturing these sun rays in my solar ways that's enough No walls tall who falls below the gall of belly balls. The small mall fall sale shares the hall with the y'alls and the smalls and the calls and the sprawls and the everlasting notion of all who crawl. She said no. She said pushed me to the edge, all my friends are dead. Zombie spawned at your feet I don't play the game I sway to the beat that's raps on facts and music backtracked that's the aftermath of last year's pass the only way to drop in is the bombing on your minds sacred silence when I walk in when I talk this I spit hawk flips tell me if u can understand I am that I am I am a faster hand of the master plan capturing these sun rays in my solar ways that's enough No walls tall who falls below the gall of belly balls. The small mall fall sale shares the hall with the y'alls and the smalls and the calls and the sprawls and the everlasting notion of all who crawl. She said no. She said pushed me to the edge, all my friends are dead. Zombie spawned at your feet I don't play the game I sway to the beat that's raps on facts and music backtracked that's the aftermath of last year's pass the only way to drop in is the bombing on your minds sacred silence when I walk in when I talk this I spit hawk flips tell me if u can understand I am that I am I am a faster hand of the master plan capturing these sun rays in my solar ways that's enough No walls tall who falls below the gall of belly balls. The small mall fall sale shares the hall with the y'alls and the smalls and the calls and the sprawls and the everlasting notion of all who crawl. She said no. She said pushed me to the edge, all my friends are dead. Zombie spawned at your feet I don't play the game I sway to the beat that's raps on facts and music backtracked that's the aftermath of last year's pass the only way to drop in is the bombing on your minds sacred silence when I walk in when I talk this I spit hawk flips tell me if u can understand I am that I am I am a faster hand of the master plan capturing these sun rays in my solar ways that's enough No walls tall who falls below the gall of belly balls. The small mall fall sale shares the hall with the y'alls and the smalls and the calls and the sprawls and the everlasting notion of all who crawl. She said no. She said pushed me to the edge, all my friends are dead. Zombie spawned at your feet I don't play the game I sway to the beat that's raps on facts and music backtracked that's the aftermath of last year's pass the only way to drop in is the bombing on your minds sacred silence when I walk in when I talk this I spit hawk flips tell me if u can understand I am that I am I am a faster hand of the master plan capturing these sun rays in my solar ways that's enough No walls tall who falls below the gall of belly balls. The small mall fall sale shares the hall with the y'alls and the smalls and the calls and the sprawls and the everlasting notion of all who crawl. She said no. She said pushed me to the edge, all my friends are dead. Zombie spawned at your feet I don't play the game I sway to the beat that's raps on facts and music backtracked that's the aftermath of last year's pass the only way to drop in is the bombing on your minds sacred silence when I walk in when I talk this I spit hawk flips tell me if u can understand I am that I am I am a faster hand of the master plan capturing these sun rays in my solar ways that's enough No walls tall who falls below the gall of belly balls. The small mall fall sale shares the hall with the y'alls and the smalls and the calls and the sprawls and the everlasting notion of all who crawl. She said no. She said pushed me to the edge, all my friends are dead. Zombie spawned at your feet I don't play the game I sway to the beat that's raps on facts and music backtracked that's the aftermath of last year's pass the only way to drop in is the bombing on your minds sacred silence when I walk in when I talk this I spit hawk flips tell me if u can understand I am that I am I am a faster hand of the master plan capturing these sun rays in my solar ways that's enough

Blaze

Account Closed
I concur, I am now chronically afraid of walls of text due to mobile surfing. The medical term for it is VirgosOntheInternetophobia

Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.

Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.

JUPITERASC

THERE'S A NEAT ILLUSTRATION OF THE ANIMODAR METHOD
PREVIOUSLY POSTED ELSEWHERE
AS FOLLOWS
:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar
One last thing, chart rectification. How does this work? Could you show me?

Now that I have figured out the Animodar sure.

I'll use Professor Gumby's chart to keep it simple. That chart is a Preventional Chart. How do we know? Because the Moon is applying to the conjunction of the Sun having completed its opposition to the Sun. So we need to cast a Lunation Chart for the Full Moon prior to birth (we would cast a Lunation Chart for the New Moon if the chart would be Conjunctional).

attachment.php

We use the Light Above Horizon for Full Moon Lunation Charts (and that would include a Lunar Eclipse for this purpose). That is the Sun at 28° Taurus 07'.

Which Planet has the greatest Dignity in the Sun? Venus does. Venus is the Sign Ruler and Venus is the Earth Sect Triplicity Ruler.

Now, switch back to the Natal Chart and look at Venus. To which is Venus closer in Degrees, the Ascendant or the Midheaven? Obviously the Midheaven at 1° Virgo 31'.

Yes, there are 30° in Virgo, but at Latitude 39°N07' how many degrees actually cross over the Midheaven as the Ascendant crosses the Horizon?

Look at the Right Ascensions of the Midheaven. We want the full 30° of Virgo so we subtract the Right Ascension at 0° Libra from the Right Ascension at 0° Virgo.

180°00' = 0° Libra at 39°N07'
152°05' = 0° Virgo at 39°N07'
-------
xxxxxxx

179°60'
152°05'
-------
027°55'

Now, the Midheaven is at 01°Virgo31' so how much Right Ascension is that?

153°32' = 1°31' Virgo at 39°N07'
152°05' = 0°00' Virgo at 39°N07'
-------
001°27'

We need the Hourly Distance of Venus.

Venus is at 4° Cancer 39'. Her Right Ascension is 95°04 and her Oblique Ascension is 74°30.

The Ascensional Difference is the Right Ascension minus the Oblique Ascension:

AD[Venus] = 95°04' - 74°30'

AD[Venus] = 20°34'

Venus is out-of-Bounds in this chart with a Declination of 24°N54' so we add the Ascensional Difference to 90° giving us 110°34' for the Semi-Diurnal Arc (we would subtract if the Declination was Negative and we would reverse that for those living in the Southern Hemisphere).

The Temporal Hours will be the Semi-Diurnal Arc divided by 6:

TH[Venus] = 110°34 / 6 = 18°25'

Then to find the Hourly Distance, we divide the Meridian Distance by 18°25'

How far away is Venus from the Midheaven by Right Ascension? We just subtract the RA of Venus from the Right Ascension of the Midheaven (RAMC).

Meridian Distance = 153°32' - 95°04'

Meridian Distance = 58°28'

Now we divide the Meridian Distance by the Temporal Hours to get the Hourly Distance

HD[Venus] = 58°28' / 18°25'

HD[Venus]= 3°10'

The Hourly Distance tells you the number of Houses away from the Meridian (either the MC or the IC) that a Planet is and that is what the whole number represents, and the fractional part is how far away from the Cusp of the House that Venus is.

Each House is essentially 2 Diurnal Hours. Think of the chart as a clock where the Ascendant is 6:00 AM so then 3 Houses or 6 Hours (3 * 2 = 6) later it is 12:00 PM and that is the Midheaven and the 6 Hours later is the Descendant at 6:00 PM and then 6 Hours later is the Nadir/IC at 12:00 AM and then we've come full circle back to the Ascendant at 6:00 AM in a 24-Hour period.

We just have to set up a simple proportion or a ratio:

27°55' : 2 = 1°27' : X

From our high school math, we know to cross-multiply and divide, and so we have:

2 * 1°27' / 27°55' = X

It's easier to use decimal notation:

2 * 1.45 / 27.91666 = X

2.9 / 27.91666 = X

0.03582 = X

So, um, what exactly is "0.03582" in Degrees?

It is less than 1°. That is what the big fat "0" means.

Let's multiply by 60 to convert to minutes:

60 * 0.03582 = 2.1492

That gives us 0°2.1492' of arc.

Multiply the 0.1492 * 60 = 8"

So there is a difference of 0°02'08"

Can we round that off? Sure, let's call it 0°02'

Now, there are 24 Hours in one day and 360° in the Zodiac Circle.

How many Degrees are in 1 Hour?

Simple, 360 / 24 = 15° and you might notice the longitudinal meridians around Earth are 0° 15° 30° etc and most of the Time Zones are based on those.

If there are 15° in 1 Hour, how many Degrees are in 1 Minute?

Simple, 15° in 60 Minutes or 1° every 4 Minutes.

And that is 30' every 2 Minutes or 15' every Minute/60 Seconds or 1' every 4 seconds.

So my birth time is off by about 8 or 9 seconds or so.

Now, if I was the Anal Retentive Astrologer, I would rip everything up, chuck it out the window and start with a whole new chart and post 30 "Read My Chart" threads about the new birth time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar
Thanks for the help. I'll pay you back one day

Pay it forward. Attached Images
jpg.gif
Crosby Wealth.jpg (52.2 KB, 130 views)
jpg.gif
Gumby Wealth.jpg (51.4 KB, 96 views)
jpg.gif
Gumby Full Moon.jpg (37.5 KB, 96 views)
Four Modern Astrologers said Serial Killer John Wayne Gacy: "…can be very good with kids..." "...just your presence would be beneficial to other people..." "...a fairly well-rounded personality...you can offer a good role model..." "You have an instinctive awareness and your uninhibited response to life can refresh and gladden whomever you encounter."

Traditional Astrology Says: "...shows a strange mind and very wicked."

Gacy received 12 Death and 21 Life sentences for the murder of 33 boys.

Incidentally
d
etailed instructions
on precisely
how to calculate the pre-natal Epoch Rectification Method
may be viewed FOR FREE at
http://www.rosicrucian.com/zineen/pamen034.htm :smile:

Phoenix Venus

Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.

Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.Rak had a theory that Saturn people like walls of text. Virgos wank off to words so no surprise there, but Saturn people? Her theories were out of this world genius. May she rest on Jupiter. Amen.

Who is Rak? Rak is back. Rak attack. Tak tak. Tak Tak. Flip stacks. Rip racks. Brass tracks. Cat a racks. No more pushback. I've spoken the facts. Rak would give her a pat on the back.Who is Rak? Rak is back. Rak attack. Tak tak. Tak Tak. Flip stacks. Rip racks. Brass tracks. Cat a racks. No more pushback. I've spoken the facts. Rak would give her a pat on the back.Who is Rak? Rak is back. Rak attack. Tak tak. Tak Tak. Flip stacks. Rip racks. Brass tracks. Cat a racks. No more pushback. I've spoken the facts. Rak would give her a pat on the back.Who is Rak? Rak is back. Rak attack. Tak tak. Tak Tak. Flip stacks. Rip racks. Brass tracks. Cat a racks. No more pushback. I've spoken the facts. Rak would give her a pat on the back.Who is Rak? Rak is back. Rak attack. Tak tak. Tak Tak. Flip stacks. Rip racks. Brass tracks. Cat a racks. No more pushback. I've spoken the facts. Rak would give her a pat on the back.Who is Rak? Rak is back. Rak attack. Tak tak. Tak Tak. Flip stacks. Rip racks. Brass tracks. Cat a racks. No more pushback. I've spoken the facts. Rak would give her a pat on the back.Who is Rak? Rak is back. Rak attack. Tak tak. Tak Tak. Flip stacks. Rip racks. Brass tracks. Cat a racks. No more pushback. I've spoken the facts. Rak would give her a pat on the back.Who is Rak? Rak is back. Rak attack. Tak tak. Tak Tak. Flip stacks. Rip racks. Brass tracks. Cat a racks. No more pushback. I've spoken the facts. Rak would give her a pat on the back.Who is Rak? Rak is back. Rak attack. Tak tak. Tak Tak. Flip stacks. Rip racks. Brass tracks. Cat a racks. No more pushback. I've spoken the facts. Rak would give her a pat on the back.Who is Rak? Rak is back. Rak attack. Tak tak. Tak Tak. Flip stacks. Rip racks. Brass tracks. Cat a racks. No more pushback. I've spoken the facts. Rak would give her a pat on the back.Who is Rak? Rak is back. Rak attack. Tak tak. Tak Tak. Flip stacks. Rip racks. Brass tracks. Cat a racks. No more pushback. I've spoken the facts. Rak would give her a pat on the back.Who is Rak? Rak is back. Rak attack. Tak tak. Tak Tak. Flip stacks. Rip racks. Brass tracks. Cat a racks. No more pushback. I've spoken the facts. Rak would give her a pat on the back.Who is Rak? Rak is back. Rak attack. Tak tak. Tak Tak. Flip stacks. Rip racks. Brass tracks. Cat a racks. No more pushback. I've spoken the facts. Rak would give her a pat on the back.Who is Rak? Rak is back. Rak attack. Tak tak. Tak Tak. Flip stacks. Rip racks. Brass tracks. Cat a racks. No more pushback. I've spoken the facts. Rak would give her a pat on the back.
Rack pack black flack slack pack hack black jack Mack big big mack.Rack pack black flack slack pack hack black jack Mack big big mack.Rack pack black flack slack pack hack black jack Mack big big mack.Rack pack black flack slack pack hack black jack Mack big big mack.Rack pack black flack slack pack hack black jack Mack big big mack.Rack pack black flack slack pack hack black jack Mack big big mack.Rack pack black flack slack pack hack black jack Mack big big mack.Rack pack black flack slack pack hack black jack Mack big big mack.Rack pack black flack slack pack hack black jack Mack big big mack. It looks mighty fine and dandy on my cell. Rack pack black flack slack pack hack black jack Mack big big mack.Rack pack black flack slack pack hack black jack Mack big big mack.Rack pack black flack slack pack hack black jack Mack big big mack.Rack pack black flack slack pack hack black jack Mack big big mack.Rack pack black flack slack pack hack black jack Mack big big mack.