Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 02-06-2018, 04:47 AM

Re: I need some charts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
Honestly this is so me lmfao.
Did this video make you ice cream your pants?

Unread 02-06-2018, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Did this video make you ice cream your pants?
I would totally be the guy in the commercial or write the commercial or both.
Unread 02-06-2018, 04:57 AM

Quote:
I would totally be the guy in the commercial or write the commercial or both.
People think the commercial is so creepy, but I guarantee you that ice cream shop is getting business day after day because deep down, everyone loves creepy ****. We're all just a bunch of creeps, us humans
Unread 02-06-2018, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
People think the commercial is so creepy, but I guarantee you that ice cream shop is getting business day after day because deep down, everyone loves creepy ****. We're all just a bunch of creeps, us humans
True!!!! Scorpio moon and AC are conjunct my MC rn that's prob y I can't sleep.
Unread 02-06-2018, 05:17 AM

Quote:
True!!!! Scorpio moon and AC are conjunct my MC rn that's prob y I can't sleep.
I can never sleep. I'm the lightest sleeper ever. I've read Mars-Mercury aspects can do that. My mind is always very very on
And I suppose since my Scorpio is in my 3rd house, maybe there's similar effects there for me
Unread 02-06-2018, 10:07 AM

Quote:
I plan on looking at some charts, as I view the planets as people, and the chart as there child, you an extension of that child. I'm going to envision your charts as people, as I have for the member on this forum who recommended me to do this. Eventually I'll make an intsagram and fb and try to but the characters I am describing to life. I'll post a picture attach the chart to it and the discription. However I want to test the descriptions first and see what the community thinks. Ps this is free I'm not one of those people (I got half my second house in aqua let's get real). Also if I do take it to the social media your names birthdays times places etc, will not be listed.
This is a cool idea. Can you do mine please?

Unread 02-06-2018, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UraSatVen1029 View Post
This is a cool idea. Can you do mine please?

This person is firey, off the wall, erratic and emotional. Going from suit and tie on Friday to long tribal dresses on Saturday, she is both the epinome of busssines and beauty. She is passionate but detached. A short fit black Woman with an Afro bun, forward lips, wears heals without any effort and wears funky patterns with out any hesitation. Strong an independent she like men's only for sex and finds the women a much more suitable mate intellectually and spiritually. She runs many corporations under many different names and styles, but each is an extension of herself, and she puts her heart and soul into everything she cares for.
Unread 02-06-2018, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonSun View Post
I like the idea!
Here is mine:

The soul of this person is so broken the ego has been healed. With a for front as strong as the rising tide and the mind of an genus that has fallen into pieces. This person is woman, eastern block, looked down upon for being smart and sensitive, but her long an harsh past plays little to bring down the person she is today. She wears grey plaid slacks with flat cleared fronts, she wears baby blue pullovers cropped at the stomach. Here face is strong and angled and she is always caught forrowing her brow over the cliffs of her beachy English homestead. She is a lighthouse keeper and has long sense made millions in shipping companies. She is a lone but has raised kids she had adopted from her home country. She is as mysterious as the depths of the sea.
Unread 02-06-2018, 11:40 PM

Quote:
This person is firey, off the wall, erratic and emotional. Going from suit and tie on Friday to long tribal dresses on Saturday, she is both the epinome of busssines and beauty. She is passionate but detached. A short fit black Woman with an Afro bun, forward lips, wears heals without any effort and wears funky patterns with out any hesitation. Strong an independent she like men's only for sex and finds the women a much more suitable mate intellectually and spiritually. She runs many corporations under many different names and styles, but each is an extension of herself, and she puts her heart and soul into everything she cares for.
Can I get this description instead?
Unread 02-06-2018, 11:46 PM

L2k that's not who I saw in your chart. You were more spiritual
Unread 02-06-2018, 11:49 PM

Quote:
L2k that's not who I saw in your chart. You were more spiritual
Well shucks
Unread 02-07-2018, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Wow. Woah. What.

You're great with these descriptions. I get the erratic, emotional and passionate part, but not so much about the firey. Guess we have our own perceptions of firey. But, you made great descriptions of Scorpio-Capricorn-Aquarius. I can really see how you meshed it all. There's a certain word that could sum up the last few sentences in your paragraph. It's called "Meraki", the essence of yourself that is put into your work, product, or creativity. Anyway, this was amazing!
Unread 02-07-2018, 12:45 PM

Paris Jackson is super into astrology and you should do one for her chart and tweet at her.
Unread 02-07-2018, 12:57 PM

These also need art and ide keep in the suggested song.
Unread 02-07-2018, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Wow. Woah. What.

You're great with these descriptions. I get the erratic, emotional and passionate part, but not so much about the firey. Guess we have our own perceptions of firey. But, you made great descriptions of Scorpio-Capricorn-Aquarius. I can really see how you meshed it all. There's a certain word that could sum up the last few sentences in your paragraph. It's called "Meraki", the essence of yourself that is put into your work, product, or creativity. Anyway, this was amazing!
I didn't realize I was describing Cap-Scorp-Aqua energies 😅. I have those energys in my chart but I wouldn't have done mine even close to what came out of yours lol. Remember however the chart that I'm seeing is it's own person and just an extension of yourself, you yourself may not be firey but you have the capability to be.
Unread 02-08-2018, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Know View Post
These also need art and ide keep in the suggested song.
That would be cool too. Although sometimes, the descriptions would make it hard to find accurate artwork presentation. Maybe you should do astrology blogs, like in tumblr or something.
Unread 02-08-2018, 12:39 AM

Quote:
I didn't realize I was describing Cap-Scorp-Aqua energies 😅. I have those energys in my chart but I wouldn't have done mine even close to what came out of yours lol. Remember however the chart that I'm seeing is it's own person and just an extension of yourself, you yourself may not be firey but you have the capability to be.
Yeah, probably because how those same energies will come out differently due to different aspects, house placements, and etc. Haha, I wish I was more firey in an obvious way. I'm also very drawn to firey people.
Unread 02-08-2018, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Yeah, probably because how those same energies will come out differently due to different aspects, house placements, and etc. Haha, I wish I was more firey in an obvious way. I'm also very drawn to firey people.
People attract me. I just like them intellectual.
Unread 02-08-2018, 01:04 AM

I think itís best if you get custom artwork done or reach out to an online artist to help you.
Unread 02-08-2018, 01:11 AM

Quote:
That would be cool too. Although sometimes, the descriptions would make it hard to find accurate artwork presentation. Maybe you should do astrology blogs, like in tumblr or something.
Yeah thatís in my plan I projected for WhoamI
Unread 02-08-2018, 01:13 AM

https://goo.gl/images/oPHLuW

https://goo.gl/images/N99dWM

https://goo.gl/images/keSkXv
Unread 02-08-2018, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Yeah thatís in my plan I projected for WhoamI
U got to wait till I be ready lol. I can do my own art but I'm bad at people. I think photographs would be the best but where am I gona find an old lady to put a babushka and a tin hat on????
Unread 02-08-2018, 01:23 AM

Quote:
U got to wait till I be ready lol. I can do my own art but I'm bad at people. I think photographs would be the best but where am I gona find an old lady to put a babushka and a tin hat on????
Alter photos
Unread 02-08-2018, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the majesty of this man.

https://goo.gl/images/CKwFbe
Unread 02-08-2018, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the majesty of this man.

https://goo.gl/images/CKwFbe
Hes an Aqua sun with a Pisces moon and a Libra rising.