Saturn Return in the 8th house? What does it affect?

aquarius87

Hello! I've been going through my Saturn return since 2015 when it entered Saggitarius, I have Saturn in my 8th house and, although I still have almost a whole year left of this return, I'm still not sure exactly how having this return in the 8th house affects me, or what "lessons" am I supposed to learn when the return is in this house? I find this house particularly confusing, having a stellium of 4 planets in there.
(My card is attached for anyone who wants to see.)

What has happened to me since Saturn entered Sag in september 2015 (some things started happening a few weeks/months earlier, but since Saturn actually entered Sag in December 2014 then went back to Scorpio then back to Saggitarius I guess it makes sense): I discovered a new passion I had that could potentially become a career opportunity and started (slowly) pursuing it and still am, I finally had the guts to quit working with my dad (I've been working with him for many years and it was bad in all aspects) and looked for a job in my field of studies, getting it after about 5 months unemployed. The pay of this new job is pretty bad (though better than before), and my bosses are very mean with their money. I stayed for the experience though, now, one year in, I decided to fight for more just conditions.
Last but not least, someone new entered my life July 2015... we started this sort of relationship May 2016 and it's been sort of going on and off since then...

Now, the reason I tell you all of this is because I don't think any of this stuff (relationships, work, career) is 8th house stuff, I thought relationships were 5th house, Work and career 6th house or 10th house, or even 2nd house for money. SO I'm very confused why this have been all my biggest events so far and I feel they aren't really related to the 8th house. Am I still in for some more events indeed related to this house until the end of this year?

Hope I can get some insight. Thanks.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_aquarius87.72678.9645.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_aquarius87.72678.9645.gif
    49.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited: