Why is communication so important to me? Does it say so in my chart?

wan

Hello. For as long as I can remember, I have always loved to be able to communicate my thoughts, feelings and experiences with others. I remember when I first came to Canada from Asia, it was such a frustrating, trying experience infused with feelings of isolation and loneliness, and all because my English wasn't good enough for me to convey to others what I was thinking and feeling. Even now, one of the key things I enjoy doing is going to this language forum to learn and improve my English. I just feel this overwhelming urge to improve and upgrade my language skills. And whenever I pick up a new word or phrase to describe just how I feel, I just get so satisfied.

Does my chart show any of this? I looked at my 3rd house, which is the house of communication, and didn't see any action happening there. I do have a planet in Gemini, it is Mars, however it isn't particularly strong. Other than this I don't have any planet in Gemini. I have attached my chart and maybe someone can point something out to me.

P.s. my ascendant in Aquarius is heavily aspected, though. It squares my moon and Uranus (the chart ruler), trines Pluto widely, and trines Mars too. It is opposite Jupiter widely. What does all this mean?

Thanks.

Attachments

• new.gif
    new.gif
    14.2 KB · Views: 39

astralrabbit

Account Closed
I looked at my 3rd house, which is the house of communication, and didn't see any action happening there. I do have a planet in Gemini, it is Mars, however it isn't particularly strong. Other than this I don't have any planet in Gemini. I have attached my chart and maybe someone can point something out to me.

Hello Wan,
A house without a planet is still active indeed. Communication first of all, relies on several different factors. First question? Where is that desire to communicate born? From a sector of energy that mirrors one aspect of the psyche or from something deeper on a soul level. Let us start with your Nodal axis. North Node lies at 8 degrees 49 minutes Conjunct Saturn. Saturn is the co- ruler of your chart and to some the ruler of your chart for it is considered a night chart. Saturn's energy is expressed in a manner consistent with the energy of Virgo; who's ruler is none other than mercury. Now your homework is to study ,so as to understand what service is and how Virgo encompasses this energy with such love and fervor considering you have a plethora of personal planets that are posited in Mercury's Natal ruled house (6th).

Secondly, the ruler of your third house is Venus. Venus is love and the value of such a notion assigned to all flesh and all material. She is conjunct Mercury in the 6th house, the house of service, Mercury's natal house. The sixth house is ruled by the moon. The moon, she is our automatic emotional response and she is ruled by Pluto, but most importantly by Mars as well and she can drive that desire to communicate as for Mars is posited in Gemini and expresses himself through Mercury's energy which is conjunct Venus (Ruler of the 3rd) and also through the Sun. Also worth mentioning is that you have 5 planets in Fire signs. This reality can lend to the manifestation of being a bit extroverted in a native creating a desire to readily communicate one's thoughts.

You desire to give of yourself ,so that you will receive in return the recognition that you are alive and breathing and worth every moment of it. Your ability to communicate why you are here does not always have to be expressed in words in order to validate the reciprocation of love that is universal and that is needed to extend the harmony of life and of nature.
What do you seek that has not already been sought by humanity.
A warm hearth for a weary traveler whose heart has been forged by the cold winds of this icy landscape. A hot towel and an ear for an elder whose stories imbue us with the possibility of magic in every moment.
You my friend are an instrument who is to communicate the very essence of service to humanity.

I hope this helps. I am but a novice and there are certainly other factors, but this is what I see with just 15 minutes of looking at your chart.

Zarathu

Account Closed
While there are some things in your natal chart which may indicate a push toward communciation skills, it may be more of a situational issue for you.

Remember that, IMO at least, while the natal chart shows your abilities and tendencies, as well as how and what you were supposed to do in this life, it doesn't tell you what is going to be consuming your life at different times.

For that we need to look further.

Did you move away from your place of birth in Taiwan by more than 25 km or 15 miles during the first three years of life, and if so exactly how old were you(in months) and exactly where did you move(the town)?

kimbermoon

Sagittarius at the MC, accounts for the quest for knowledge and the urge for disseminating information.
It is interesting to note that Neptune in that house is trine Jupiter, which is the ruler of the MC from the 6th, which could suggest the potential for becoming a teacher yourself, or perhaps a translator in some capacity. Moon in the 9th also points to the yearning for learning and higher education, although in turn it's square to the Moon can make for some interruptions in the pursuit of such a goal. Ruler of the 9th is Pluto, which appears to be in good standing in the chart, shows that you have the power to change your circumstances to allow you to follow the dream.
Aspects to the ASC serve to modify or alter the expression of the Rising Sign:
The opposition from Jupiter suggests that you may miss out on opportunities or benefits by acting in radical or erratic ways; Jupiter is there for the purpose of balancing, to avoid expressing the more negative attributes of Aquarius which could interfere with your social or educational goals. Since the Moon was separating from Uranus you may be prone to unpredictable mood swings or erratic behaviors which can cause others to judge you harshly or be critical of you, especially in employment matters.

miquar

Hi wan. The most significant thing may be the Sun Mercury Venus conjunction in Leo. This suggests a very strong need to be recognised for who you are. Interestingly, these planets, along with Jupiter, are in the 6th house which represents the experience of being someone with innate skills and who is developing those skills.

You mentioned that its important that others know how you feel, and no doubt the Moon in Scorpio is also very relevant.

Mercury rules the 4th and 5th houses. These are associated with the Moon and Sun, which symbolise functions within the psyche that come to life as our parents affirm us by mirroring. This could also be relevant.

Mars and ascendant in air signs suggest that a need to share ideas and reach shared understanding with others colours the way you move out into life, and the more able you are to meet these needs the more you feel empowered to meet life on your own terms.

Krewster

Ahhh....

Your Merc rocks and roils with wonderful aspects indicating your mentioned behavior/experiences:

-part of a 36-36-36-108 PentaDome with Sat-Pluto-Moon replete with quintile crossbraces (only the Sat-Pluto part being out of orb);

-part of a 40-140-100 novile-based triangle with Mars and Uran (only the Mars 140 Uran being out of orb).