USA Part of Bankruptcy

piercethevale

Greetings.
I just arose here in Calif. to complete my analysis of the astro events leading up to and including the beginning of the USA's entry into WW II. [prob. complete by this evening]
I've been calculating the USA's Astrological Parts/Lots a few at a time as needed...and this popped up....
The formula for the Part of Bankruptcy is: Jupiter + Neptune - Uranus.
From the USA natal chart I've stated is one second after midnight on July 4, 1776, @ Independence Hall, Philadelphia, Penn.
Jupiter: 05* Cancer 46' 18"
Neptune: 22* Virgo 24' 27"
Uranus: 08* Gemini 53' 06"

Wake up and smell the coffee :annoyed:

piercethevale

btw...Even a chart cast for noon July 2, 1776 [the Day John Adams said would be remembered as 'The Day".] ...it still comes out to be the 20th degree of Libra.
Precisely 19* Libra 00' 26" ...to be exact...

But, I know my chart is the 'True Natal Chart'...regardless this Nation is in a heap of...

piercethevale

Greetings.
I just arose here in Calif. to complete my analysis of the astro events leading up to and including the beginning of the USA's entry into WW II. [prob. complete by this evening]
I've been calculating the USA's Astrological Parts/Lots a few at a time as needed...and this popped up....
The formula for the Part of Bankruptcy is: Jupiter + Neptune - Uranus.
From the USA natal chart I've stated is one second after midnight on July 4, 1776, @ Independence Hall, Philadelphia, Penn.

Jupiter: 05* Cancer 46' 18"
+
Neptune: 22* Virgo 24' 27"
-
Uranus: 08* Gemini 53' 06"

Wake up and smell the coffee :annoyed:

That's the 20th degree of Libra [Sabian is: [Rudhyar] "A Rabbi Performs His Duties".]:surprised::surprised::andy::wink:

Last edited:

piercethevale

That chart of when Saturn conjuncted the USA Part of Bankruptcy last October.
[that will be the only conjunction for another 28 years...]

Notice Lilith and Eris conj. the USA Asc. at 21* Aries 30'

Pallas conj. natal Pluto @ 28th of Capricorn

...also recall that President Obama's Part of Catastrophe is the 1st degree of Pisces. That is one of the Septile points to the Asc. of the USA and that Chiron just passed over that in this chart and that Neptune has also ...and Neptune will return there in late Sept. 2012 and with the Sun conj also on Oct 12th this year
I would also like to point out that the Part of Economy [Asc. + Saturn - Venus ] for the USA is 04* Leo 02' 54"

...and that for the USA natal chart the Part of Commerce [Asc. + Mars - Sun] is 29* Pisces 44' 19"
Cheese and Crackers Got All Muddy...I'm having a brain overload right now...I 'm taking a break for awhile...be back in a hour or two or three

Attachments

• Saturn conj. USA  Part of Bankruptcy.jpg
    Saturn conj. USA Part of Bankruptcy.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

piercethevale

Not yet I guess, I'm not...
Here's some more important Parts [look up the formulas yourselves]
Part of Catastrophe 17* Taurus 44' 11"
Part of Discord 05* Taurus 22" 37"
Part of Increa$e and Benefits 14* Aries 37' 23"
Part of Sudden Advance 02* Gemini 23' 11"
Part of Treachery 01* Cancer 15' 32"

Last edited:

piercethevale

btw...I don't agree with Rudhyar's interpretation of the 18th of Taurus Sabian... [It's my Desc. my "WHERE-T0" of my chart blueprint. it's really about becoming free of attachment to things one possesses, which would be a disaster for any nation....not it's people or you or me as an individual [especially not me..as it is my Desc.] but for a nation.."Oh, you betcha!":wink:
...that's sounds like a Palindrome ?

Mark

It would be the death of what the nation used to be, which would be great (just as enlightenment is the death of what the person used to be). The day that a nation becomes free of its attachments and possessions is graduation day. That's the day when the country moves from being a nation to being a people (which is why God did that to Israel). That's not going to happen in our modern set-up, but that probably has something to do with why our modern set-up is going to be destroyed. :innocent:

piercethevale

It would be the death of what the nation used to be, which would be great (just as enlightenment is the death of what the person used to be). The day that a nation becomes free of its attachments and possessions is graduation day. That's the day when the country moves from being a nation to being a people (which is why God did that to Israel). That's not going to happen in our modern set-up, but that probably has something to do with why our modern set-up is going to be destroyed. :innocent:

Well....Why Can't We Be Both..?!?!!!:pouty::wink::wink::biggrin:

piercethevale

...I'm quoting, world renowned Sabian Symbol authority.... ...Lynda Hill...:cool::cool: as She responded to my posting of this Part and degree on Her Facebook wall...

"From memory, that's right where Mars went retrograde by progression in the USA chart.... the degree before it is A Gang Of Robbers In Hiding and the one before it is Two Men Placed Under Arrest Are Brought Before The Tribunal Of Society To Give An Accounting For Their Actions..."

piercethevale

Parts!
[I couldn't sleep...tried watching a movie.. dozed off..and I repeated that 5xs... now I know why... unfinished business]

The Part of Fraud [Asc. + Neptune - Mercury] for the USA natal chart is

19* Gemini 23' 24"

The Part of Deceit [Asc. + Venus - Neptune]

01* Aquarius 18' 49"

AND!...OOOOOOOooooo0000000oooooOOOOH WOW!

The Part of Distress [Asc. + Mars - Saturn]

27* Libra 35' 43"