Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background

Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background Here you are welcome to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you please while also talking about your interest in astrology: we would love to get to know you! Please do not post requests for astrological chart readings or astrological advertisements here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Unread 01-10-2012, 02:49 AM
surrealsuburb123's Avatar
surrealsuburb123 surrealsuburb123 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: In the realms of my sub-conscious where the rain falls in torrents.
Posts: 126
Re: I Hope I Can Come Up With A Really Eye-Catching Title

what is your ascendant and btw... nice name

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 01-10-2012, 02:54 AM
surrealsuburb123's Avatar
surrealsuburb123 surrealsuburb123 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: In the realms of my sub-conscious where the rain falls in torrents.
Posts: 126
Re: I Hope I Can Come Up With A Really Eye-Catching Title

Your humor is strange... reminds me alot of myself o.O.... i have aqua ascendant, aries sun, and jupiter in the first house with mercury in aries... does your chart look anything like that?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 01-10-2012, 04:41 PM
R.J. R.J. is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: West Kelowna, B.C., Canada
Posts: 173
Re: I Hope I Can Come Up With A Really Eye-Catching Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReincarnatedRainbow View Post
I like the idea of being a **** star and all, but really I'm more of a quiet cottage in the woods type of girl..I'm an Aries, not a Leo. Although I am constantly surrounded by that sign. My aunt is a Leo, my mom is a Leo, my friend is a Leo, my friend's boyfriend is a Leo...My math teacher is most likely a Leo...
Hi:

I was just kidding about the adult film work... LOL

Thank you for sharing your natal chart with us... You're just 14 ?! LOL Well, that changes everything ! We read a natal chart for a teenager a bit differently than if the person was say, 30.

The reason is that a teenager has MUCH different life priorities than an adult would...

For example, I don't recommend that teenagers audition for adult films...Definitely NOT ! The whole adult movie business is fuelled largely by organized crime and dealings with criminal type people tend to be annoying and therefore, I don't recommend it.

You might be curious to know that I have a daughter, myself, born just 13 days earlier than you... Like you, she is a very outgoing young woman, but her natal chart is different than yours, so yes, different life priorities...

For example, my daughter is not very interested in astrology, actually.
(However, I tend not to push astrology on her, or anyone..) Her passions are art and drawing...

She does ask me for the occasional reading, but nothing too serious...

She has six natal planets in the same sign as your chart ?

What do your parents think of astrology and also, you visiting an astrology forum ? You probably come from a home where your mom and dad live in different homes or they do not always get along...

That is symbolized by the natal Sun in Aries making an inconjunction (150 degree aspect) to natal Moon in Scorpio. When the Sun and Moon are inconjunct, natally, there are breakups and divisions with the family, frequently caused by personality differences ?

Whenever you have an inconjunction in your natal chart, you, the owner will have to spend a great deal of time trying to reconcile those energies (ie Sun and Moon ?).

It won't be easy, it may take you a whole lifetime to sort it out ?

You should always try to get along with your parents, regardless of how you feel about them...

I think that the preponderance of Leo in your life is probably due to the natal Sun in Aries being angular and almost conjunct the Midheaven ? (10th house cusp ?)

The 10th house is also traditionally, the mother, so thus, the Sun in Aries in the 10th house fits your mom, very well... (I think?)


take care,



R.J.

Last edited by R.J.; 01-10-2012 at 05:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 01-10-2012, 06:50 PM
ReincarnatedRainbow's Avatar
ReincarnatedRainbow ReincarnatedRainbow is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 239
Re: I Hope I Can Come Up With A Really Eye-Catching Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by surrealsuburb123 View Post
Your humor is strange... reminds me alot of myself o.O.... i have aqua ascendant, aries sun, and jupiter in the first house with mercury in aries... does your chart look anything like that?
Ha, thanks for the compliment on my name.

Strange? I've gotten that before, but only by my mom. I have an Aries Sun and Aries Mercury, like you. My ascendent is Cancer.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 01-10-2012, 06:55 PM
ReincarnatedRainbow's Avatar
ReincarnatedRainbow ReincarnatedRainbow is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 239
Re: I Hope I Can Come Up With A Really Eye-Catching Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. View Post
Hi:

I was just kidding about the adult film work... LOL

Thank you for sharing your natal chart with us... You're just 14 ?! LOL Well, that changes everything ! We read a natal chart for a teenager a bit differently than if the person was say, 30.

The reason is that a teenager has MUCH different life priorities than an adult would...

For example, I don't recommend that teenagers audition for adult films...Definitely NOT ! The whole adult movie business is fuelled largely by organized crime and dealings with criminal type people tend to be annoying and therefore, I don't recommend it.

You might be curious to know that I have a daughter, myself, born just 13 days earlier than you... Like you, she is a very outgoing young woman, but her natal chart is different than yours, so yes, different life priorities...

For example, my daughter is not very interested in astrology, actually.
(However, I tend not to push astrology on her, or anyone..) Her passions are art and drawing...

She does ask me for the occasional reading, but nothing too serious...

She has six natal planets in the same sign as your chart ?

What do your parents think of astrology and also, you visiting an astrology forum ? You probably come from a home where your mom and dad live in different homes or they do not always get along...

That is symbolized by the natal Sun in Aries making an inconjunction (150 degree aspect) to natal Moon in Scorpio. When the Sun and Moon are inconjunct, natally, there are breakups and divisions with the family, frequently caused by personality differences ?

Whenever you have an inconjunction in your natal chart, you, the owner will have to spend a great deal of time trying to reconcile those energies (ie Sun and Moon ?).

It won't be easy, it may take you a whole lifetime to sort it out ?

You should always try to get along with your parents, regardless of how you feel about them...

I think that the preponderance of Leo in your life is probably due to the natal Sun in Aries being angular and almost conjunct the Midheaven ? (10th house cusp ?)

The 10th house is also traditionally, the mother, so thus, the Sun in Aries in the 10th house fits your mom, very well... (I think?)


take care,



R.J.
I knew you were joking; it's a little obvious.

My mom is skeptical of it, sees it only entertainment. My dad doesn't believe in it at all.

I'm not very outgoing like you say your daughter is. I dislike people.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 01-11-2012, 03:15 AM
Akiva's Avatar
Akiva Akiva is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lubbock
Posts: 37
Re: I Hope I Can Come Up With A Really Eye-Catching Title

Welcome!

You might not be a Leo but Ron Paul is.
__________________
churtz
Religion is Godless because He is unable to create it.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 01-12-2012, 01:00 AM
ReincarnatedRainbow's Avatar
ReincarnatedRainbow ReincarnatedRainbow is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 239
Re: I Hope I Can Come Up With A Really Eye-Catching Title

Ron Paul?


-needs more than ten characters-
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Unread 01-12-2012, 01:20 AM
R.J. R.J. is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: West Kelowna, B.C., Canada
Posts: 173
Re: I Hope I Can Come Up With A Really Eye-Catching Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReincarnatedRainbow View Post
I'm not very outgoing like you say your daughter is. I dislike people.

Well, that is PART of the dilemma with the natal Sun in Aries conjunct MC inconjunct natal Moon in Scorpion in the 4th house...

You, the Sun in Aries young woman, need to make up your mind...

LET'S SEE, should I be 'HUMBLE' or 'GRAND....' ? LOL



take care, dear...



R.J.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Unread 01-12-2012, 01:44 AM
ReincarnatedRainbow's Avatar
ReincarnatedRainbow ReincarnatedRainbow is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 239
Re: I Hope I Can Come Up With A Really Eye-Catching Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. View Post
Well, that is PART of the dilemma with the natal Sun in Aries conjunct MC inconjunct natal Moon in Scorpion in the 4th house...

You, the Sun in Aries young woman, need to make up your mind...

LET'S SEE, should I be 'HUMBLE' or 'GRAND....' ? LOL



take care, dear...



R.J.

Thanks And I don't know if that "take care, dear" was to end the conversation, but I'll continue to speak until you end this officially.

I do get confused a lot, but the not liking people thing is mainly because people are shallow and mean to others. And the ones who aren't are so into their own clique or extraordinarily shy, so it's hard to grasp their attention and get them out of their shell.

And when was Scorpio humble?
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Unread 01-14-2012, 11:03 PM
R.J. R.J. is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: West Kelowna, B.C., Canada
Posts: 173
Re: I Hope I Can Come Up With A Really Eye-Catching Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReincarnatedRainbow View Post
Thanks And I don't know if that "take care, dear" was to end the conversation, but I'll continue to speak until you end this officially.

I do get confused a lot, but the not liking people thing is mainly because people are shallow and mean to others. And the ones who aren't are so into their own clique or extraordinarily shy, so it's hard to grasp their attention and get them out of their shell.

And when was Scorpio humble?
LOL

Why, did you expect me to run away (like most of your so-called boyfriends) ? Not that you had any !! LOL (just kidding!)

Btw. I have natal Neptune conjunct your natal Moon. You cannot see me, clearly ! (none of you Scorpions, can ?) LOL It's like riding on the highway with thick fog, 20 feet in front...!

Thanks, kindly, for your comments, C. Confusion over relationships is very normal, actually, for many teenagers.

My daughter frequently complains that her school mates are also 'mean' and 'shallow' to her, too! LOL

However, that's the way the ball bounces... with you water-signed gals...

What I tell her is that internet relationships do have their limitations. You Scorpions need BALANCE in your life... You need to get your *ss off the internet, sometimes, and make REAL TIME social connections with people ! If you don't do that, then, as an adult, yes, you may find REAL love relationships and REAL friendships to be either disfunctional or confusing ?

I wonder, do you have any REAL 'friends' your own age... If not, maybe you need to make some...

My daughter, (as previously mentioned) has Scorpio rising and you have Moon there.

Brittany (not her real name) complains that she has no friends... she tells me that many of the 'friends' she meets in school tend to be unreliable and/or are mean-spirited to her, and she claims she is frequently 'burned' by friends who betray her ?

Again, my response is very frank... I tell her, yeah, well, I am an adult and people f*ck ME over all the time, too ! Should we lose our faith in humanity, just over a few negative people ? Probably NOT !

You water gals, therefore, need to develop a tougher skin and filter all of that stuff out ! You need to do that... just for your own protection... Don't forget, you've got Cancer rising, too, so whenever the crab gets hurt or slighted, they HIDE in their shell... whenever their sense of pride is wounded ! LOL

And, from what little I know of you, you seem like a VERY PROUD Aries young woman ! LOL

The internet is largely a 'Scorpionic' medium, in that it was first invented in 1969 or 1970, when Scorpio was rising.

Therefore, a lot of you Scorpions tend to gravitate to the medium, because it gives you self-empowerment... HOWEVER, the internet was never really meant as a replacement for REAL relationships and REAL communication...

Unfortunately, a lot of your generation is using all of the new technology unwisely, in my opinion...You guys are SLAVES to the new technology...

Social interaction is very important, because when you enter the workforce later in your life, much of your career success will come through social contacts and 'who you know...'

Just because you have met someone on Facebook (or even on this site?), doesn't mean didley squat... You need to find the courage to meet people in real life, or else, you are limiting yourself to 'real life' EXCITING personal growth opportunities...

best regards,



R.J.

Last edited by R.J.; 01-14-2012 at 11:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Unread 01-14-2012, 11:30 PM
student4life's Avatar
student4life student4life is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 127
Re: I Hope I Can Come Up With A Really Eye-Catching Title

Reincarnated Rainbow,

I would be interested to see what all your chart is compiled of. So, so far we have Aries sun and Aries mercury with a Cancer ASC... is there also some Aquarius in there?
__________________
We cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individual. Toward this end, each of us must work towards his own highest development, accepting at the same time his share of responsibility in the general life of humanity. -Marie Curie
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Unread 01-15-2012, 09:25 PM
ReincarnatedRainbow's Avatar
ReincarnatedRainbow ReincarnatedRainbow is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 239
Re: I Hope I Can Come Up With A Really Eye-Catching Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. View Post
LOL

Why, did you expect me to run away (like most of your so-called boyfriends) ? Not that you had any !! LOL (just kidding!)

Btw. I have natal Neptune conjunct your natal Moon. You cannot see me, clearly ! (none of you Scorpions, can ?) LOL It's like riding on the highway with thick fog, 20 feet in front...!

Thanks, kindly, for your comments, C. Confusion over relationships is very normal, actually, for many teenagers.

My daughter frequently complains that her school mates are also 'mean' and 'shallow' to her, too! LOL

However, that's the way the ball bounces... with you water-signed gals...

What I tell her is that internet relationships do have their limitations. You Scorpions need BALANCE in your life... You need to get your *ss off the internet, sometimes, and make REAL TIME social connections with people ! If you don't do that, then, as an adult, yes, you may find REAL love relationships and REAL friendships to be either disfunctional or confusing ?

I wonder, do you have any REAL 'friends' your own age... If not, maybe you need to make some...

My daughter, (as previously mentioned) has Scorpio rising and you have Moon there.

Brittany (not her real name) complains that she has no friends... she tells me that many of the 'friends' she meets in school tend to be unreliable and/or are mean-spirited to her, and she claims she is frequently 'burned' by friends who betray her ?

Again, my response is very frank... I tell her, yeah, well, I am an adult and people f*ck ME over all the time, too ! Should we lose our faith in humanity, just over a few negative people ? Probably NOT !

You water gals, therefore, need to develop a tougher skin and filter all of that stuff out ! You need to do that... just for your own protection... Don't forget, you've got Cancer rising, too, so whenever the crab gets hurt or slighted, they HIDE in their shell... whenever their sense of pride is wounded ! LOL

And, from what little I know of you, you seem like a VERY PROUD Aries young woman ! LOL

The internet is largely a 'Scorpionic' medium, in that it was first invented in 1969 or 1970, when Scorpio was rising.

Therefore, a lot of you Scorpions tend to gravitate to the medium, because it gives you self-empowerment... HOWEVER, the internet was never really meant as a replacement for REAL relationships and REAL communication...

Unfortunately, a lot of your generation is using all of the new technology unwisely, in my opinion...You guys are SLAVES to the new technology...

Social interaction is very important, because when you enter the workforce later in your life, much of your career success will come through social contacts and 'who you know...'

Just because you have met someone on Facebook (or even on this site?), doesn't mean didley squat... You need to find the courage to meet people in real life, or else, you are limiting yourself to 'real life' EXCITING personal growth opportunities...

best regards,



R.J.

......Yes, I talk to people outside the Internet. No, I do not use the Internet as a replacement for real friendships. Yes, I like the Internet. No, I am not addicted to it. And I am not a slave to technology. I simply am a very dear friend to it.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Unread 01-15-2012, 09:26 PM
ReincarnatedRainbow's Avatar
ReincarnatedRainbow ReincarnatedRainbow is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 239
Re: I Hope I Can Come Up With A Really Eye-Catching Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by student4life View Post
Reincarnated Rainbow,

I would be interested to see what all your chart is compiled of. So, so far we have Aries sun and Aries mercury with a Cancer ASC... is there also some Aquarius in there?
Aquarius Jupiter and Uranus.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Unread 01-20-2012, 07:34 PM
sparky's Avatar
sparky sparky is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 20
Re: I Hope I Can Come Up With A Really Eye-Catching Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choe View Post
I always skip the introduction part on every forum

I have too much cardinal energy so I find formal things unnecessary. But yeah your intro is charming ReincarnatedRainbow and welcome
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReincarnatedRainbow View Post
According to your birth or your name? I'm a 9 according my birthday, but a 1 for my name...I forgot my compund numbers XD HOWEVER, I have memorized my crush's.... According to numerology, he's a slut. If this place blocks those letters, then he is a tramp. Harlot, minx, fox, hussie, gent of the evening...
HaHaHa! This is some funny stuff on this thread!

And Choe, my sun is in cardinal Libra and I, too, struggle with formal things. I live here in the South (USA) and in social discourse, formalities are the only way to get along. It frustrates me and I struggle sometimes with the necessary ten minutes of "Hello, how are you? How is your mother/sister/brother/father/aunt/child/etc. Yes, this weather is something!" that one has to endure before getting into the reason you rang up the person in the first place! By the time I get to any meat in the conversation, I've nearly forgotten why I called! LOL (Although the cell phone companies must love it because they get to charge for all the minutes used up with such "politeness! LOL)

If you have no idea of what I'm talking about, never mind. It's really not that important!
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Unread 01-22-2012, 12:56 PM
SniperBomber328's Avatar
SniperBomber328 SniperBomber328 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Unknown to prying eyes
Posts: 572
Re: I Hope I Can Come Up With A Really Eye-Catching Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. View Post
LOL

Why, did you expect me to run away (like most of your so-called boyfriends) ? Not that you had any !! LOL (just kidding!)

Btw. I have natal Neptune conjunct your natal Moon. You cannot see me, clearly ! (none of you Scorpions, can ?) LOL It's like riding on the highway with thick fog, 20 feet in front...!

Thanks, kindly, for your comments, C. Confusion over relationships is very normal, actually, for many teenagers.

My daughter frequently complains that her school mates are also 'mean' and 'shallow' to her, too! LOL

However, that's the way the ball bounces... with you water-signed gals...

What I tell her is that internet relationships do have their limitations. You Scorpions need BALANCE in your life... You need to get your *ss off the internet, sometimes, and make REAL TIME social connections with people ! If you don't do that, then, as an adult, yes, you may find REAL love relationships and REAL friendships to be either disfunctional or confusing ?

I wonder, do you have any REAL 'friends' your own age... If not, maybe you need to make some...

My daughter, (as previously mentioned) has Scorpio rising and you have Moon there.

Brittany (not her real name) complains that she has no friends... she tells me that many of the 'friends' she meets in school tend to be unreliable and/or are mean-spirited to her, and she claims she is frequently 'burned' by friends who betray her ?

Again, my response is very frank... I tell her, yeah, well, I am an adult and people f*ck ME over all the time, too ! Should we lose our faith in humanity, just over a few negative people ? Probably NOT !

You water gals, therefore, need to develop a tougher skin and filter all of that stuff out ! You need to do that... just for your own protection... Don't forget, you've got Cancer rising, too, so whenever the crab gets hurt or slighted, they HIDE in their shell... whenever their sense of pride is wounded ! LOL

And, from what little I know of you, you seem like a VERY PROUD Aries young woman ! LOL

The internet is largely a 'Scorpionic' medium, in that it was first invented in 1969 or 1970, when Scorpio was rising.

Therefore, a lot of you Scorpions tend to gravitate to the medium, because it gives you self-empowerment... HOWEVER, the internet was never really meant as a replacement for REAL relationships and REAL communication...

Unfortunately, a lot of your generation is using all of the new technology unwisely, in my opinion...You guys are SLAVES to the new technology...

Social interaction is very important, because when you enter the workforce later in your life, much of your career success will come through social contacts and 'who you know...'

Just because you have met someone on Facebook (or even on this site?), doesn't mean didley squat... You need to find the courage to meet people in real life, or else, you are limiting yourself to 'real life' EXCITING personal growth opportunities...

best regards,



R.J.
Pretty hypocritical to be using the internet, and bad-mouthing it at the same time, or anytime for that matter don't you think? Besides that, I know many Scorpios, Cancers and Pisces's that have real friends in real life. Don't know where this stuff of the "water signs" came all of a sudden.

Anyways, I was engulfed into the title and saw this post lol.
__________________
"If you do what you love, you will never have to work a day in your life" - Confucius
.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Unread 01-23-2012, 12:50 AM
R.J. R.J. is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: West Kelowna, B.C., Canada
Posts: 173
Re: I Hope I Can Come Up With A Really Eye-Catching Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperBomber328 View Post
Pretty hypocritical to be using the internet, and bad-mouthing it at the same time, or anytime for that matter don't you think? Besides that, I know many Scorpios, Cancers and Pisces's that have real friends in real life. Don't know where this stuff of the "water signs" came all of a sudden.

Anyways, I was engulfed into the title and saw this post lol.

And you are? the public relations spokesman for Miss R/R....

I have no further comment to make on this, except: Miss R/R has already given me her response, so just mind your business...

RR is, from what little of know of her, a well spoken, intelligent young woman, AND she doesn't need a "spokesperson" to speak on her behalf... Let HER decide how to respond !


RJS

Last edited by R.J.; 01-23-2012 at 01:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Unread 01-23-2012, 12:54 AM
ReincarnatedRainbow's Avatar
ReincarnatedRainbow ReincarnatedRainbow is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 239
Re: I Hope I Can Come Up With A Really Eye-Catching Title

Wait, what? I'm sorry, did I miss something? Why are you two fighting?
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Unread 01-23-2012, 01:03 AM
Choe Choe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 326
Re: I Hope I Can Come Up With A Really Eye-Catching Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperBomber328 View Post
Pretty hypocritical to be using the internet, and bad-mouthing it at the same time, or anytime for that matter don't you think? Besides that, I know many Scorpios, Cancers and Pisces's that have real friends in real life. Don't know where this stuff of the "water signs" came all of a sudden.

Anyways, I was engulfed into the title and saw this post lol.

Actually RJ got a really good point there.
Scorpios are all or nothing,and b/c of that they can over indulge the internet usage,neglecting real-life personal relationships.

Snipperbombber, that does NOT relate to all Scorpios of course.

Thank you RJ,that was a great advice,not only for RR,but for everyone of us, who has some water and can recognize themselves in the behavior patterns you described.

Last edited by Choe; 01-23-2012 at 01:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Unread 01-23-2012, 01:22 AM
R.J. R.J. is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: West Kelowna, B.C., Canada
Posts: 173
Re: I Hope I Can Come Up With A Really Eye-Catching Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choe View Post
Actually RJ got a really good point there.
Scorpios are all or nothing,and b/c of that they can over indulge the internet usage,neglecting real-life personal relationships.

Snipperbombber, that does NOT relate to all Scorpios of course.

Thank you RJ,that was a great advice,not only for RR,but for everyone of us, who has some water and can recognize themselves in the behavior patterns you described.
Thanks, Chloe for that snippet of info... appreciate it... !

Look, I recognize talent when I see it ! Miss R/R, please don't take this the wrong way...I think that you could be a superbly talented and capable natal astrologer, one day.

You are a very bright young woman, indeed...for your years... and smart enough to learn serious astrology, as long as you learn the craft from wise teachers and don't get corrupted yourself...

Unlike others on this forum, I have actually have seen your natal chart and the chart shows immense talents in the metaphysics... You have natal Mercury QUINTILE Uranus, a signature of a gifted, scientific mind and talents in astrology..

However, that is NOT the closest aspect in your natal chart. It happens to be natal Mercury sesquiquadrate (135 Degrees) from natal PLUTO.

That is the signature... of the classic sh*t disturber, the opener of CANS of WORMS, and of skeletons in the closet ! The mind ...has an insatiable curiosity here, ideal for research and investigation ? As Noel Tyl once said with Mercury and Pluto, there are no halfway measures with Pluto, the mind is either a genius, or there is insanity... ! LOL

Therefore, this aspect is NOT easy'; there will be intellectual 'bumps in the road', so to speak...as far as intellectual evolvement goes...

However, at this point, we are putting the cart WAY before the horse... The first step for you is to graduate from high school, and get a basic education. From there, it's up to you to decide...

In my mind, the water signs can contribute to astrology just as significantly as the air and fire signs...

my two canadian cents...anyhow


R.J. Smith

Last edited by R.J.; 01-23-2012 at 01:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Unread 01-23-2012, 08:10 PM
ReincarnatedRainbow's Avatar
ReincarnatedRainbow ReincarnatedRainbow is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 239
Re: I Hope I Can Come Up With A Really Eye-Catching Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. View Post
Thanks, Chloe for that snippet of info... appreciate it... !

Look, I recognize talent when I see it ! Miss R/R, please don't take this the wrong way...I think that you could be a superbly talented and capable natal astrologer, one day.

You are a very bright young woman, indeed...for your years... and smart enough to learn serious astrology, as long as you learn the craft from wise teachers and don't get corrupted yourself...

Unlike others on this forum, I have actually have seen your natal chart and the chart shows immense talents in the metaphysics... You have natal Mercury QUINTILE Uranus, a signature of a gifted, scientific mind and talents in astrology..

However, that is NOT the closest aspect in your natal chart. It happens to be natal Mercury sesquiquadrate (135 Degrees) from natal PLUTO.

That is the signature... of the classic sh*t disturber, the opener of CANS of WORMS, and of skeletons in the closet ! The mind ...has an insatiable curiosity here, ideal for research and investigation ? As Noel Tyl once said with Mercury and Pluto, there are no halfway measures with Pluto, the mind is either a genius, or there is insanity... ! LOL

Therefore, this aspect is NOT easy'; there will be intellectual 'bumps in the road', so to speak...as far as intellectual evolvement goes...

However, at this point, we are putting the cart WAY before the horse... The first step for you is to graduate from high school, and get a basic education. From there, it's up to you to decide...

In my mind, the water signs can contribute to astrology just as significantly as the air and fire signs...

my two canadian cents...anyhow


R.J. Smith
Haha, thanks!

And I can see what you mean by being either a genius or insane. I struggle a lot with going off the deep end and becoming full out mad. I have many ideals that go beyond this world and into the magical realm, and I love my fantasies, but I know that if I give into believing anything with a nice ring to it that I'll be delusional-which is a very scary outcome that I feel is becoming quite possible for me.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Unread 01-23-2012, 09:40 PM
R.J. R.J. is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: West Kelowna, B.C., Canada
Posts: 173
Re: I Hope I Can Come Up With A Really Eye-Catching Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReincarnatedRainbow View Post
Haha, thanks!

And I can see what you mean by being either a genius or insane. I struggle a lot with going off the deep end and becoming full out mad. I have many ideals that go beyond this world and into the magical realm, and I love my fantasies, but I know that if I give into believing anything with a nice ring to it that I'll be delusional-which is a very scary outcome that I feel is becoming quite possible for me.
You're welcome !

You have natal Moon in Scorpio (chart ruler) squaring (90 degrees) both Neptune in Capricorn (dillusionality?) and Uranus in Aquarius (rebellion).

The main pitfall is that your imagination can sometimes run into overdrive and you can be deceived, either by yourself or by others (Neptune in the 7th house?)

Events on the planet Earth are not always your main focus. You are strongly attached to the metaphysical and spiritual worlds. Unfortunately, the fixed square is not easily resolvable, as you tend to be very stubborn and set in your ways ! LOL

I have a friend of mine (female) who has a natal chart similar to yours ? She has natal Sun conjunct Saturn in Aries, Cancer rising, and natal Moon square Uranus. (Her Moon is in Sagittarius?) She is a very talented astrologer, actually, but there is also this constant struggle in her life between conservatism (Saturn) and freedom (Uranus). One side of her wants a secure normal, happy life, the other side wants to 'chuck' the status quo ?

She seems to have constant drama and weird events happening in her personal home life...

The end result is tension and a perpetual battle between illusion and reality...The main reason is her boyfriend...who happens to be a real *sshole... LOL I wonder, with your natal Sun conjunct Saturn in Aries... whether you will also marry an *sshole like husband ! LOL

He might be a very wealthy or prominent person, as you have natal Sun/Saturn/Venus (ruler of VII) conjunct your 10th house or Midheaven ?


best regards,


R.J.

Last edited by R.J.; 01-23-2012 at 09:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Unread 01-23-2012, 11:45 PM
ReincarnatedRainbow's Avatar
ReincarnatedRainbow ReincarnatedRainbow is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 239
Re: I Hope I Can Come Up With A Really Eye-Catching Title

Probably. My first crush (and sadly, he is my present crush, too) is an *sshole. I've been trying to not think about him lately, but my daydreams are so powerful that I'll daydream about him without even knowing it. I was finally beginning to stop caring about him when our schedules matched each other's in school. This meant that we had to talk to each other more often because of our mutual friends' schedule matching ours. New semester really cleared some days for cafeteria meets.

For conservative vs. freedom; I've never been free, so all my daydreams are focused on freedom. I crave a friend who would be willing to jump in the car and drive across the country at 2 AM with me at the drop of a hat.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
eyecatching, hope, title

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Any hope? nikhel07 Read My Chart 5 12-04-2011 11:33 AM
hope against hope hope2011 Read My Chart 9 08-19-2011 10:26 PM
Romanian football derby on sunday for the title!!!! astro2222 Sports Astrology 4 05-15-2011 07:15 PM
Looking for some hope Slasher Horary Questions on Relational Issues 2 12-01-2009 03:44 AM
How do you change the title of a post already posted? Raindrops Read My Chart 1 08-23-2009 09:00 PM



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.