Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Degree Symbols

Degree Symbols Discuss your experiences with all symbol systems based on astrological degrees in the chart (i.e., Sabian Symbols, Kozminsky Symbols, etc.): the symbols for the transiting Sun and Moon and the events of your life, the symbols of your natal chart...


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Unread 12-28-2011, 03:45 PM
Sanaqua's Avatar
Sanaqua Sanaqua is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 205
Re: The delineation of a chart using Sabian symbols..

PTV,

here in this post, i'll list down the specific questions which i wanted to ask in my previous messages too, besides what i saw in my chart.

1) Just like in Astrology, we read progressed charts, what is the equivalent chart in Sabian symbols? Do Symbols progress also?

2) From the four points you've mentioned in my charts, i get to know about my existence or should i say the purpose of my existence. But can we predict future from Sabian symbols?

3) Again, how do particular points in a chart are activated? For example, say if there's a Part of Increase, will it be a transitting planet or a progressed planet which will come over it and this degree will be activated?

4) Like you explained many things in spiritual terms in my chart, do the same degrees represent worldly things also?

I'll come up with more questions as they come into my mind, i have to ask.

I'll get a print out of Rudhyar's book and read it thoroughly, yes.

Awaiting your next posts.

Regards,
Sanaqua.

__________________
If I could write words
Like leaves on an autumn forest floor,
What a bonfire my letters would make.

If I could speak words of water,
You would drown when I said
'I love you.'
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 12-28-2011, 06:57 PM
sdh3 sdh3 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 280
Re: The delineation of a chart using Sabian symbols..

Sanaqua, I know you posed these questions for PtV but I hope you don't mind me chiming in with a few answers of my own. They are such good questions and so well posed that I couldn't resist!
thoughtfully
sdh3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanaqua View Post
PTV,

here in this post, i'll list down the specific questions which i wanted to ask in my previous messages too, besides what i saw in my chart.

1) Just like in Astrology, we read progressed charts, what is the equivalent chart in Sabian symbols? Do Symbols progress also?
I don't think there is a such an equivalent. I've never heard of the symbols progressing in the manner you suggest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanaqua View Post
2) From the four points you've mentioned in my charts, i get to know about my existence or should i say the purpose of my existence. But can we predict future from Sabian symbols?
Not sure there is anything that can predict the future. But I do think that the Sabian symbols provide an interesting and unique vantage point about how certain themes and events MAY work out. This statement is based on my understanding of the symbols as miniature stories or narratives or, if you prefer, as the backbone of narrative structures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanaqua View Post
3) Again, how do particular points in a chart are activated? For example, say if there's a Part of Increase, will it be a transitting planet or a progressed planet which will come over it and this degree will be activated?
I think the answer is both. That is to say, both transiting and progressed planets will activate a certain degree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanaqua View Post
4) Like you explained many things in spiritual terms in my chart, do the same degrees represent worldly things also?
I think the answer here is yes, absolutely so. Of course we must not interpret the symbols over-literally. If Taurus 4 (A rainbow's pot of gold) is activated I wouldn't expect that you would literally find that. But if you do...please considering sharing your good fortune ;-)
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 12-28-2011, 07:59 PM
piercethevale's Avatar
piercethevale piercethevale is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alta California
Posts: 8,556
Re: The delineation of a chart using Sabian symbols..

1) Just like in Astrology, we read progressed charts, what is the equivalent chart in Sabian symbols? Do Symbols progress also?

A. In any progressed hart you should refer to the Sabians...and that includes progressed composites...just don't give it as much importance...sort of like the natal chart is the overall war strategy but the progressed is the plan for the current battle at hand. I calculate Parts for progressed charts too but I only concern myself with the 'Big Ones' such as Catastrophe, Fortune, Sudden Advancement...check what you believe may be of major concern during the time they remain within that degree and symbol.


2) From the four points you've mentioned in my charts, I get to know about my existence or should i say the purpose of my existence. But can we predict future from Sabian symbols?

A. Yes. But more as to tendencies. Read some of these threads: [url]http://actastrology.com/viewforum.php?f=70

3) Again, how do particular points in a chart are activated? For example, say if there's a Part of Increase, will it be a transitting planet or a progressed planet which will come over it and this degree will be activated?

A. Certainly the transiting of any planet involved in the formula...or it's higher or lower octave planet...not every time..or maybe at times it can be so subtle as to nearly unnoticeable.
Pluto was conj. my Part of Intelligence when I figured most of these Astrological questions out. It was also conj. the night I did an hour interview on the Rick Barber radio program [KOA Denver] on Dec. 22, 2005...at their request ...as my Part of Intelligence is 24* Sag. 18' and transiting Pluto that night was at 24* Sag. 31'. Also the North Node that night was in the 10th degree of Aries...the symbol for that is: ARIES 10: "A TEACHER GIVES NEW SYMBOLIC FORMS TO TRADITIONAL IMAGES."
...so, you could say, 'that night the spotlight was definitely on me' ...as most everyone maintains that the North Node has reference to world society and isn't really of personal concern so much, if at all. Well, yes the symbol of the Nth. Node that night was about what the World was to expect...but, it was as to what I was engaged in...thus on every day the North Node just might also be referring to some person on Earth that is the summation of that symbol as to what they are engaged in...


4) Like you explained many things in spiritual terms in my chart, do the same degrees represent worldly things also?

A. Hardly...even if it may seem so...I don't believe God placed all the precepts in the zodiac so as to assist our worldly concerns...but rather for our spiritual ones.

Let me give an example.
Your Part of Inheritance and Legacy isn't about what your Aunt Sophie left you in her will...it's about your spiritual inheritance. My Part of Inheritance and Legacy is the 19th of Pisces which happens to be the same as Yeshua/Jesus' Part of Fortune: "A MASTER INSTRUCTING HIS DISCIPLE[S]"...so, you tell me...do you think my Part of Inheritance is about 'worldly things'?
Also, Uranus was conj. the 8th of Pisces that night and the 8th of Pisces is my Hermetic Lot of Victory.

Uranus was conj. the 19th of Pisces the day I moved out of the old Folsom Hotel after five and a half years into this apt. exactly as my clairvoyant friend and spiritual confidante, Clarisse Conner, had described it to be in May 2006...where She said I would write the book I did write...and also that day Pluto was conj. my Part of Transformation at, 28* Sag. 24', and I received the postcard from Clarisse that told me of her vision concerning me that she had on May 8th [that I will attach to this post so you an see for your self...as I am supposed to be the re-incarnation of Parsival...and my friend Suryakant gave me the book by Trevor Ravenscroft, "The Cup of Destiny" the day after I got her postcard...and that book is all about Parsival...and his predicted return for the new millennium...so Clarisse's postcard was telling me just before Suryakant gave me the book that I was whom I was about to read about...TRANSFORMATION TIME for sure... definitely]



Clarisse's postcard to me [ps. Suryakant was Galahad in that life we shared 1200 years ago...His M.C. is the 7th of Aries " A MAN SUCCEEDS IN EXPRESSING HIMSELF SIMULTANEOUSLY IN TWO REALMS."...legend has it that Galahad found the Holy Grail and because of this the Angels came down to Earth and took him into Heaven without his having to undergo death and He thus became the man with a foot in each of two realms...i.e. Heaven and Earth...]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0522.jpg (74.1 KB, 5 views)
__________________
You Are A Divine Creation Of The Universe

Last edited by piercethevale; 12-30-2011 at 01:25 AM. Reason: correction: changed 25* to 24*
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 12-29-2011, 02:22 PM
sdh3 sdh3 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 280
Re: The delineation of a chart using Sabian symbols..

Quote:
Originally Posted by student4life View Post
Thank you for sharing all of your considerable knowledge with me. It is much appreciated! I have often read your posts on the Sabian symbols but I don't think I was personally ready for that information yet. I was just reading a post yesterday and it was talking about critical degrees. I realized that I have a large quantity of these so I then started researching further and came to the Sabian symbols.
I work from home and today I did not work at all because I have been so consumed with learning more about this.
You're most welcome. I know that my interpretations are a little on the heavy side. That's an artifact of the way my mind works and the rigorous formula which I adopted for the interpretations.

Btw, I've just posted to scribd what are the very near-to-last versions of my interpretations of all 360 Sabian Symbols. Each symbols has its own URL so along with the Introductory chapter there are 361 files in two "collections"

Sabian Symbols by Degree, Part 1, Aries 1-Virgo 30 + Introduction

Sabian Symbols by Degree, Part 2, Libra 1- Pisces 30

Once I've finished the case study and the conclusion sections, I'll make a more formal announcement about the interpretations.

thoughtfully
sdh3
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 12-29-2011, 03:12 PM
student4life's Avatar
student4life student4life is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 127
Re: The delineation of a chart using Sabian symbols..

sdh,

I love it! You are a brainy little bugger aren't you ... That was a wonderful tutorial, and it was right up my ally! I absolutely love getting to the root and etymology of things. So much is lost in translation that it is important to understand the beginnings to therefore understand the ends (if your picking up what I'm putting down) Thank you for sharing!!!
__________________
We cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individual. Toward this end, each of us must work towards his own highest development, accepting at the same time his share of responsibility in the general life of humanity. -Marie Curie
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 12-29-2011, 04:31 PM
piercethevale's Avatar
piercethevale piercethevale is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alta California
Posts: 8,556
Re: The delineation of a chart using Sabian symbols..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanaqua View Post
Hi PTV,

First of all, Thanks for posting back. I see, i'm posting my chart, a day later than when you posted me reply. So here's my chart.

In my previous post, i had very carefully wrote my degrees so that i dont have to say that i, by mistake, wrote down something incorrect. I had wrote down everything on a Word Document as a reference, the same day.

I'll be more than happy if you read it and teach me something which i dont know.

You see, here, My Pluto is on 7 degree Scorpio which i'll take as 8 degrees and the same degree is my DC. Since, it's opposing my AC, i'm very very demanding from myself and from others. And sometimes, it becomes a life and death situation for me. I really liked this interpretation in Sabian Symbols which is 'Calm lake bathed in moonlight'. I'm and i'll actually look forward, how it's going to effect me.
Hi Sanaqua. I apologize for not seeing this post...your thread got kind of 'hi-jacked' and it is confusing...I just had to flip between the two pages here 3 times as I would get confused as to whose post I was reading.
The way you titled your thread does make it an open forum though...as you wrote it as to be taken as for demonstration of technique[s] and an invitation for all as to submitting examples to demonstrate upon and discuss.
[this might become a 'Sticky' also...]

I apologize for the mis-understanding on the enumeration of the degrees. I've gotten that question so many times that I now get 'testy' whenever it comes up. I had to write that sticky and then clamor for the mods to approve it for a sticky. I know that a couple/few times some one would only tell me they didn't understand the concept as they were certainly only 'trolls'...in my opinion... It went on a lot at astrodienst.com forum when I was a member there...and astrodienst does get the 'Trolls'.
I was suspecting you possibly were too, that's why I was so gruff. [not to mention all the other types of 'attacks' that I have to endure for writing on the subject of 'Jesus and Astrology'...from both those that worship Him and those that worship His antagonist....it's not easy....sort of a 'Razors Edge' kind of deal.]

Anyways...Pluto conj. the Desc. is quite interesting. I've never met anyone with this before.
While the authors Sakoian and Acker do attribute much metaphysical proclivity to Pluto conj. the M.C. and the Asc. they make no mention of such for Pluto conj. Desc or conj. the I.C.
I wrote in my book that Yeshua's Pluto conj. His Asc. also might be most significant in that it assures the 'Transformation' from the Asc. , "WHO", to the Desc. , "WHERE-TO", or as I like to call it sometimes the , "WHOM-TO".
But giving it some thought again this morn. I can kind of see it as saying 'Transformation after physical death"...and that is what happened...the 'Transfiguration".
So, if that's correct then Pluto on the Desc. should also ensure this Transformation but before death...I would think...anyways.
__________________
You Are A Divine Creation Of The Universe

Last edited by piercethevale; 12-29-2011 at 04:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 12-30-2011, 12:21 AM
piercethevale's Avatar
piercethevale piercethevale is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alta California
Posts: 8,556
Re: The delineation of a chart using Sabian symbols..

Quote:
Originally Posted by student4life View Post
PTV,

Yes, it was to you, sorry I forgot to address it... No, I don't ever feel fulfilled actually, I constantly have a feeling of needing to do more. I have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and learning and I feel I have something important that I HAVE to do with astrology/ esoteric knowledge. I have not yet put my finger on exactly what that is but I am trying to figure it out.
Just realized what I wrote awhile back, as to 'leaving astrology alone",was probably mis-interpreted as I realized I had written rather poorly.
I meant; to not use asgtrology to self analyze your self if that's the reason you're studying it. I didn't mean, as to being an Astrologer.

I pray, I didn't insult you..if so my sincerest apologies ...but do know it was not my intent to do so.
ptv
__________________
You Are A Divine Creation Of The Universe
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Unread 01-01-2012, 08:10 AM
Sanaqua's Avatar
Sanaqua Sanaqua is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 205
Re: The delineation of a chart using Sabian symbols..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdh3 View Post
Sanaqua, I know you posed these questions for PtV but I hope you don't mind me chiming in with a few answers of my own. They are such good questions and so well posed that I couldn't resist!
thoughtfully
sdh3
Hi sdh3,

You're most welcome to contribute in this thread and to my questions, sdh3. It goes without saying.
And, it goes without saying that you can surely answer my next questions also as they come into my mind.
And thanks much for answering these ones. It's always nice to hear different views on the subjects which you dont/do know about.
__________________
If I could write words
Like leaves on an autumn forest floor,
What a bonfire my letters would make.

If I could speak words of water,
You would drown when I said
'I love you.'
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Unread 01-01-2012, 09:35 AM
Sanaqua's Avatar
Sanaqua Sanaqua is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 205
Re: The delineation of a chart using Sabian symbols..

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercethevale View Post

A. In any progressed hart you should refer to the Sabians...and that includes progressed composites...just don't give it as much importance...sort of like the natal chart is the overall war strategy but the progressed is the plan for the current battle at hand. I calculate Parts for progressed charts too but I only concern myself with the 'Big Ones' such as Catastrophe, Fortune, Sudden Advancement...check what you believe may be of major concern during the time they remain within that degree and symbol.


I havent checked the progressed degrees in progressed chart but no progressed planet is hitting any natal degrees in my chart for some major incident like inheritance or catastrophe or anything. My next experiment would be to see that as planets progress on the degrees, what are they symbolising for my life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercethevale View Post

A. Certainly the transiting of any planet involved in the formula...or it's higher or lower octave planet...not every time..or maybe at times it can be so subtle as to nearly unnoticeable.
Pluto was conj. my Part of Intelligence when I figured most of these Astrological questions out. It was also conj. the night I did an hour interview on the Rick Barber radio program [KOA Denver] on Dec. 22, 2005...at their request ...as my Part of Intelligence is 24* Sag. 18' and transiting Pluto that night was at 24* Sag. 31'. Also the North Node that night was in the 10th degree of Aries...the symbol for that is: ARIES 10: "A TEACHER GIVES NEW SYMBOLIC FORMS TO TRADITIONAL IMAGES."
...so, you could say, 'that night the spotlight was definitely on me' ...as most everyone maintains that the North Node has reference to world society and isn't really of personal concern so much, if at all. Well, yes the symbol of the Nth. Node that night was about what the World was to expect...but, it was as to what I was engaged in...thus on every day the North Node just might also be referring to some person on Earth that is the summation of that symbol as to what they are engaged in...
Okay, i got your point here. But if we think about it from some other point, though you were called for an interview and you were invited to talk about a subject of unusual theme, isnt it a worldly thing also that so many people got to know about you? A source of fame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercethevale View Post
A. Hardly...even if it may seem so...I don't believe God placed all the precepts in the zodiac so as to assist our worldly concerns...but rather for our spiritual ones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercethevale View Post

Let me give an example.
Your Part of Inheritance and Legacy isn't about what your Aunt Sophie left you in her will...it's about your spiritual inheritance. My Part of Inheritance and Legacy is the 19th of Pisces which happens to be the same as Yeshua/Jesus' Part of Fortune: "A MASTER INSTRUCTING HIS DISCIPLE[S]"...so, you tell me...do you think my Part of Inheritance is about 'worldly things'?
Also, Uranus was conj. the 8th of Pisces that night and the 8th of Pisces is my Hermetic Lot of Victory.

Uranus was conj. the 19th of Pisces the day I moved out of the old Folsom Hotel after five and a half years into this apt. exactly as my clairvoyant friend and spiritual confidante, Clarisse Conner, had described it to be in May 2006...where She said I would write the book I did write...and also that day Pluto was conj. my Part of Transformation at, 28* Sag. 24', and I received the postcard from Clarisse that told me of her vision concerning me that she had on May 8th [that I will attach to this post so you an see for your self...as I am supposed to be the re-incarnation of Parsival...and my friend Suryakant gave me the book by Trevor Ravenscroft, "The Cup of Destiny" the day after I got her postcard...and that book is all about Parsival...and his predicted return for the new millennium...so Clarisse's postcard was telling me just before Suryakant gave me the book that I was whom I was about to read about...TRANSFORMATION TIME for sure... definitely]

Clarisse's postcard to me [ps. Suryakant was Galahad in that life we shared 1200 years ago...His M.C. is the 7th of Aries " A MAN SUCCEEDS IN EXPRESSING HIMSELF SIMULTANEOUSLY IN TWO REALMS."...legend has it that Galahad found the Holy Grail and because of this the Angels came down to Earth and took him into Heaven without his having to undergo death and He thus became the man with a foot in each of two realms...i.e. Heaven and Earth...]

This is very interesting to read. I'll check my degrees too especially when we moved into our own house. Before this, we were living in rental home. This was the time, with which i had rectified my chart to the correct timings of my birth. I read this postcard that you attached. What is it that she wrote about Jupiter in Saggi and Sun? Did she compared visions with your chart?


From this lady that you mentioned, another question has come to my mind. You said, she's clairvoyant. How do clairvoyants work? Is this some natural ability or God-gifted? Plus, Can she have visions about just anyone or just you? Does she compare astrology with her visions too?
__________________
If I could write words
Like leaves on an autumn forest floor,
What a bonfire my letters would make.

If I could speak words of water,
You would drown when I said
'I love you.'
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Unread 01-01-2012, 10:10 AM
Sanaqua's Avatar
Sanaqua Sanaqua is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 205
Re: The delineation of a chart using Sabian symbols..

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercethevale View Post
Hi Sanaqua. I apologize for not seeing this post...your thread got kind of 'hi-jacked' and it is confusing...I just had to flip between the two pages here 3 times as I would get confused as to whose post I was reading.
The way you titled your thread does make it an open forum though...as you wrote it as to be taken as for demonstration of technique[s] and an invitation for all as to submitting examples to demonstrate upon and discuss.
[this might become a 'Sticky' also...]

I apologize for the mis-understanding on the enumeration of the degrees. I've gotten that question so many times that I now get 'testy' whenever it comes up. I had to write that sticky and then clamor for the mods to approve it for a sticky. I know that a couple/few times some one would only tell me they didn't understand the concept as they were certainly only 'trolls'...in my opinion... It went on a lot at astrodienst.com forum when I was a member there...and astrodienst does get the 'Trolls'.
I was suspecting you possibly were too, that's why I was so gruff. [not to mention all the other types of 'attacks' that I have to endure for writing on the subject of 'Jesus and Astrology'...from both those that worship Him and those that worship His antagonist....it's not easy....sort of a 'Razors Edge' kind of deal.]

Anyways...Pluto conj. the Desc. is quite interesting. I've never met anyone with this before.
While the authors Sakoian and Acker do attribute much metaphysical proclivity to Pluto conj. the M.C. and the Asc. they make no mention of such for Pluto conj. Desc or conj. the I.C.
I wrote in my book that Yeshua's Pluto conj. His Asc. also might be most significant in that it assures the 'Transformation' from the Asc. , "WHO", to the Desc. , "WHERE-TO", or as I like to call it sometimes the , "WHOM-TO".
But giving it some thought again this morn. I can kind of see it as saying 'Transformation after physical death"...and that is what happened...the 'Transfiguration".
So, if that's correct then Pluto on the Desc. should also ensure this Transformation but before death...I would think...anyways.


It's alright PTV. I sensed that my previous messages were ignored because this lady popped into and posted many messages. With only a one day difference, there were many messages not pertaining to my posts. And yes, i am feeling 'hi-jacked' and the lady hasn't responded even that i have addressed a single post to her.

Yeah, the topic was generalised and i didnt want to post my chart untill someone asks me to BUT i hadnt created this thread with an intention that someone else would post their chart and will take the course of conversation in a direction which i didnt want. The purpose i had in my mind was to get answered the questions which i had in my mind. If you check out there, you'll find the same questions written in my 1st or 2nd post too. And i wanted this thread to be a serious educational thread. Yes, if someone in moderators or you want to make it a 'Sticky', most welcome.

Pluto conj. DC is about my marriage partner too. And about my own self too. You see, it is exactly opposing my AC which is already in a demanding sign of Taurus. I'm very demanding from myself and i am very demanding when it comes to the choice of a husband for me. I have high ethical values' idealism aboout my husband. I'm not an idiot and so i dont want an idiot for myself. So, it makes me demanding. Also, i'm always learning from surroundings and people, without even hinting them about it. So, this is about 'people' (because it is 7th house) transforming me. And my mentor and teacher in astrology has told me that it can be interpreted in a way that my husband will transform me. (I hope in a good way). And i believe it even more because i read somewhere, last days, that this degree "Calm lake bathed in moonlight' can be taken slightly in a romantic way also. This is why i love this degree. My Pluto makes a square with my Venus in Aqua. Venus rules my AC. So, somehow it says that it wont be a 'love marriage'.
Obviously, only time will tell how this comes out be but checking degrees of house cusps is going to help me, i think.

Another thing which i have to be careful when i have Pluto conj. DC is that i always select my teachers carefully. If someone has bad concepts regarding things, i try to avoid them. In a way, you become what your teacher is. And i since 'absorb' effects from people i have to be extra careful.
__________________
If I could write words
Like leaves on an autumn forest floor,
What a bonfire my letters would make.

If I could speak words of water,
You would drown when I said
'I love you.'
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Unread 01-02-2012, 10:39 AM
piercethevale's Avatar
piercethevale piercethevale is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alta California
Posts: 8,556
Re: The delineation of a chart using Sabian symbols..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanaqua View Post
[/COLOR]

I havent checked the progressed degrees in progressed chart but no progressed planet is hitting any natal degrees in my chart for some major incident like inheritance or catastrophe or anything. My next experiment would be to see that as planets progress on the degrees, what are they symbolising for my life?



Okay, i got your point here. But if we think about it from some other point, though you were called for an interview and you were invited to talk about a subject of unusual theme, isnt it a worldly thing also that so many people got to know about you? A source of fame?

[COLOR=sienna][COLOR=#000000]


This is very interesting to read. I'll check my degrees too especially when we moved into our own house. Before this, we were living in rental home. This was the time, with which i had rectified my chart to the correct timings of my birth. I read this postcard that you attached. What is it that she wrote about Jupiter in Saggi and Sun? Did she compared visions with your chart?


From this lady that you mentioned, another question has come to my mind. You said, she's clairvoyant. How do clairvoyants work? Is this some natural ability or God-gifted? Plus, Can she have visions about just anyone or just you? Does she compare astrology with her visions too?
Well, I for one don't place a whole lot of emphasis on the Symbols for the degrees the Planets/Luminaries are found to be in, so much as I do for what is found on the Axis Points, the Nodes and the Arabic Parts...the major Parts anyways...Hyleg, Destiny, Fortune , spirit, Inheritance, Service, Love, Catastrophe and Sudden Advancement..not to forget the Hermetic Lots either...[I'm just really becoming aware of them and believe it will be crucial for many of us to familiarize ourselves with the symbols we find on our own. ...as these are Parts [or Lots] known as Necessity, Courage and Victory...and I believe, for some f us, this year of 2012 will be the year those words and concepts/precepts have the most meaning of anytime else in our life past or yet to come...we'll see...but it don't hurt a bit to get to know them even if you don't believe in any 'Doom and Gloom' type of predictions for this coming year.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that the Node aren't the 'Worlds Message' , or that it WAS, ALL ABOUT ME, that night....I've always figured that our natal North Node is a bit too underestimated as to how much they can mean to any individuals in trying to grasp, or understand, some occurrence of a Calamitous nature.
Yeah, as to a radio interview on AM in the middle of the night, it would be no big deal. I had already done one earlier the same year in January, in Phoenix for the CBS affiliate station there, but low watt, limited in range to pretty much just Northern Arizona and southern Nevada...Jackrabbits and sage brush, THAT'S that's the audience...For a gal that has a program there, her name is Rain Morgan, and her show is called 'Rain of Truth'. nothing special about the stars that eve. a terrible interview actually as the fellow that recommended me to her as a potential interviewee with an interesting story, [the book wasn't written yet, I had only had the chart about 3 mos. and she had a devious and nasty little plot to get me to talk about something entirely else that I hadn't agreed to but she knew about due to the fellow mentioning me to her had know me since High School and went to the same college too...600 miles away. He and I confide in one another., have done so since the 60s,and he knew that I had been to jail for 120 days in 2003 that was due to my defending myself and my sister that was of a nature of something I don't like to talk about..has nothing to do with Astrology and or my work with that, but apparently told her and she invited me to talk about Astrology on the air and then ambushed me...[then had the nerve to 'hit on me afterwards...sheeesh.] ..but, that one in Dec. 2005 was for 'Rick Barber'...he's the guy that Art Bell calls his 'Mentor', the guy that got Art his gig and without whom Art may have been working the graveyard shift at an AM/PM somewhere's. Ricks show hits most all of the Rockies, all of the Central and Eastern Time Zone regions, and is highly respected and has a large fan base. As large as Art Bells from what I understand. [bigger I believe!] I also did one for internet radio, blogtalkradio, for Dr. Reggie...a minister from Georgia, that has a congregation and is a rather 'progressive Christian'...it is archived and can still be heard. But it is not my best as Dr. Reggie and I didn't talk before hand and He had no idea what I was going to say or say how much.and He didn't realize that an hours time is just about as minimum an amount of time that I can squeeze in all that needs to be understood about the Astrology I use, [and Astrology in general for those that know absolutely nothing about it.] It was a bit of a nuisance to have to fend Him off at one point and keep the 'briefing' going for everyone trying to follow what I'm going on about. He loosed up a bit...but , I do stammer in a few spots as he has made me lose the thread of the info. I was giving out and explaining.
I know it does seem highly egotistical to say something as such..but, the coincidence was of such improbable odds as to not go unnoticed..and commented upon as it does demonstrate how the Nodes work in relation as being the signposts of where the mass of societal consciousness has left, the South Node, and the destination it is heading to , the North Node. It's that I'm pretty sure no one has ever noted and brought to the Worlds attention that it literally applied 100% to their own life that day as well. It surely must be that at least one person on earth will have 'Their Day and Their 15 minutes of fame today and being complete synch wth 'It All' [It's all, like, so....'cosmic Man...
I said. Read my threads in the 'Prediction in Astrology' sub forum of the Astrological Techniques forum,[those threads that mention retro grade planets...there's one on the Nodes too.] here: http://actastrology.com/viewforum.ph...6f4a9c04b1f690
and you see that the Node is half the Message we get from the 'Stars' as to worldly events.
__________________
You Are A Divine Creation Of The Universe

Last edited by piercethevale; 01-02-2012 at 10:42 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Unread 01-02-2012, 11:57 AM
piercethevale's Avatar
piercethevale piercethevale is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alta California
Posts: 8,556
Re: The delineation of a chart using Sabian symbols..

Well, I for one don't place a whole lot of emphasis on the Symbols for the degrees the Planets/Luminaries are found to be in, so much as I do for what is found on the Axis Points, the Nodes and the Arabic Parts...the major Parts anyways...Hyleg, Destiny, Fortune , spirit, Inheritance, Service, Love, Catastrophe and Sudden Advancement..not to forget the Hermetic Lots either...[I'm just really becoming aware of them and believe it will be crucial for many of us to familiarize ourselves with the symbols we find on our own. ...as these are Parts [or Lots] known as Necessity, Courage and Victory...and I believe, for some f us, this year of 2012 will be the year those words and concepts/precepts have the most meaning of anytime else in our life past or yet to come...we'll see...but it don't hurt a bit to get to know them even if you don't believe in any 'Doom and Gloom' type of predictions for this coming year.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that the Node aren't the 'Worlds Message' , or that it WAS, ALL ABOUT ME, that night....I've always figured that our natal North Node is a bit too underestimated as to how much they can mean to any individuals in trying to grasp, or understand, some occurrence of a Calamitous nature.
Yeah, as to a radio interview on AM in the middle of the night, it would be no big deal. I had already done one earlier the same year in January, in Phoenix for the CBS affiliate station there, but low watt, limited in range to pretty much just Northern Arizona and southern Nevada...Jackrabbits and sage brush, THAT'S that's the audience...For a gal that has a program there, her name is Rain Morgan, and her show is called 'Rain of Truth'. nothing special about the stars that eve. a terrible interview actually as the fellow that recommended me to her as a potential interviewee with an interesting story, [the book wasn't written yet, I had only had the chart about 3 mos. and she had a devious and nasty little plot to get me to talk about something entirely else that I hadn't agreed to but she knew about due to the fellow mentioning me to her had know me since High School and went to the same college too...600 miles away. He and I confide in one another., have done so since the 60s,and he knew that I had been to jail for 120 days in 2003 that was due to my defending myself and my sister that was of a nature of something I don't like to talk about..has nothing to do with Astrology and or my work with that, but apparently told her and she invited me to talk about Astrology on the air and then ambushed me...[then had the nerve to 'hit on me afterwards...sheeesh.] ..but, that one in Dec. 2005 was for 'Rick Barber'...he's the guy that Art Bell calls his 'Mentor', the guy that got Art his gig and without whom Art may have been working the graveyard shift at an AM/PM somewhere's. Ricks show hits most all of the Rockies, all of the Central and Eastern Time Zone regions, and is highly respected and has a large fan base. As large as Art Bells from what I understand. [bigger I believe!] I also did one for internet radio, blogtalkradio, for Dr. Reggie...a minister from Georgia, that has a congregation and is a rather 'progressive Christian'...it is archived and can still be heard. But it is not my best as Dr. Reggie and I didn't talk before hand and He had no idea what I was going to say or say how much.and He didn't realize that an hours time is just about as minimum an amount of time that I can squeeze in all that needs to be understood about the Astrology I use, [and Astrology in general for those that know absolutely nothing about it.] It was a bit of a nuisance to have to fend Him off at one point and keep the 'briefing' going for everyone trying to follow what I'm going on about. He loosed up a bit...but , I do stammer in a few spots as he has made me lose the thread of the info. I was giving out and explaining.
I know it does seem highly egotistical to say something as such..but, the coincidence was of such improbable odds as to not go unnoticed..and commented upon as it does demonstrate how the Nodes work in relation as being the signposts of where the mass of societal consciousness has left, the South Node, and the destination it is heading to , the North Node. It's that I'm pretty sure no one has ever noted and brought to the Worlds attention that it literally applied 100% to their own life that day as well. It surely must be that at least one person on earth will have 'Their Day and Their 15 minutes of fame today and being complete synch wth 'It All' [It's all, like, so....'cosmic Man...and as for 'past lives and such...very conceited, egotistical and all...but, as some big names and respected writers have written and or predicted that an incarnation of some figures from the past coming back right at this time and doing exactly what it is I've supposedly done...The Masons and the Templars are supposed to be very expectant and awaiting this return. But, the real Masons and Templars...not those that go around and talk of NWO and let themselves be publicly displaying and presenting themselves as. I'm told they would be laying very 'low' at this time and couldn't publicly make any act that would draw suspicion on themselves. So, what else can I do but to not conceal what I've been lead to believe [and seen enough too believe it..or at worst, not question itSo I do make an extra effort to also sit here at the keyboard and screen and find even more ways to get some of this to catch the attention of those that are said to be awaiting.
I might even be a 'decoy' for all I know..brainwashed to believe I see something in Astrological birthcharts now,
I said. Read my threads in the 'Prediction in Astrology' sub forum of the Astrological Techniques forum,[those threads that mention retro grade planets...there's one on the Nodes too.] here: http://actastrology.com/viewforum.ph...6f4a9c04b1f690
and you see that the Node is half the Message we get from the 'Stars' as to worldly events.

ps... I apologize for the crude form of this reponse, it's composure and such as I wrote it between 2 and 3 AM here and I've been up since mid-night last night...haven't got the chance or the quiet here...till about an hour or two ago, to really get some peace.
..and I do tend to ramble when I've slept so little and had anything to drink..as New Years is just that sort of excuse to drink. around here..sooo, drink we did today, [especially when the Oakland Raiders blew another game today and missed the playoffs again for the 10th year in a row......[don't judge me for that, please...I'm not an alcoholic or a drug addict...despite, or inspite of the fact I call myself an, 'Old Hippy".
Regards, Dave
I just decided I'd better respond and answer your post before someone else answers 'my call', responds to 'to the letter addressed to me'...and yes, it is most rude and a known faux pas to intrude upon a thread and then start a counter conversation with a 4th party as if they had interrupted a call on a 'party line ' that was a personal coversation , one on one, and started talking to a 4th party without declaring an emergency, as is cause for interrupting a 'party line' ...or asking how long will your conversation last as they have an urgent call to make.
I doubt that you would know about Party Lines. They pretty much disappeared from everywhere that used to have them, sometime in the 1980s. At one time most all of rural America had only 'Party Lines' , back when the phones were mounted on the wall, and you had to crank them to ring the bell of the operator or whom ever it was that you were calling...but, everyone who grew up in the country, real rural America had been taught just that kind of respect and etiquette. America keeps getting more and more callous and crude. [and I do know that 'THIS" isn't 'America'...nor is the web-site or the server or...etc. but I'm just saying...as I suspect most of the offenders here at the forum that do such rude acts, without even being aware that they are, are in fact fellow 'Yanks'...
BTW...I take it you are not from the States or even America...but I'm making an learned guess from certain waysyou use some words and sentence structure...am I correct?
__________________
You Are A Divine Creation Of The Universe
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Unread 01-14-2012, 04:11 PM
Sanaqua's Avatar
Sanaqua Sanaqua is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 205
Re: The delineation of a chart using Sabian symbols..

Hi PTV,

Tried to send you a PM but they said that you're exceeding your limit of accepting any PM. Then, i checked to send you a visitors message but seems you havent allowed that too.
Either leave me your email address in inbox (if you feel comfortable with that) or i'll try sending you PM again.

Regards,
Sanaqua.
__________________
If I could write words
Like leaves on an autumn forest floor,
What a bonfire my letters would make.

If I could speak words of water,
You would drown when I said
'I love you.'
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Unread 01-14-2012, 06:19 PM
student4life's Avatar
student4life student4life is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 127
Re: The delineation of a chart using Sabian symbols..

Hi Sanaqua,

I just noticed this post from you or I would have responded earlier. I am very sorry you felt I intruded on to your thread, no offense intended. I thought the purpose of the forum was to share ideas and questions to further our knowledge. I was reading the thread and came upon the area about cardinal points and I wanted to make sure I was understanding the information correctly. It seemed that positing the question for clarification would be most appropriate on that same thread. Once again I apologize for any misconception I might have given you, though I am not quite sure what you could have thought my "intentions" were. I truly wish you good luck on your journey to learning and understanding symbology through astrology.

Sincerely,
Student4life
__________________
We cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individual. Toward this end, each of us must work towards his own highest development, accepting at the same time his share of responsibility in the general life of humanity. -Marie Curie
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
birth, chart, delineation, sabian, symbols

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What Are Sabian Symbols piercethevale Degree Symbols 49 05-30-2020 11:43 PM
Synastry VS. Composite (or are both equally important) Mistery Relational Astrology 33 09-29-2017 04:33 PM
A Natal chart for fun. Bob Natal Astrology 48 04-16-2007 03:52 PM
Creative Zodiac Degree Symbols. Why Not? Draco Degree Symbols 10 01-26-2006 10:20 AM
Sabian symbols Mia Degree Symbols 5 08-17-2005 04:49 AM



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.