Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 12-28-2010, 05:53 PM

Cool I'm back!

I haven't logged on in two years or so? Lol...
Piixy...if anyone remembers me, if not...even better.
I can re-introduce myself on a clean slate
How's everyone?

P.S If you're a virgo male, with venus in cancer HOLLA. We'll get along splendid.

Unread 12-28-2010, 06:18 PM

Re: I'm back!

Well, I must say, welcome back! It has been a very long time since you have been here, but, some of the "oldies but, goodies" still remain! Like me :P Wilson, Dean, despitemyself, cupcake, carrotcake, and more!

We had some good times here! I just hope your parents don't see your computer light when you come back to chat with us like before! :P Hehe

Nice to have you back Mrs. Piixy!
Unread 12-28-2010, 07:34 PM

Re: I'm back!

Lol, I've got a laptop now
The chat is erhh..different, no one's on it anymore?
&theres a bunch of rooms made by Niplan I'm assuming lol.
There should be an astroweekly tinychat room where we can all videocall as well!