Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 05-17-2020, 12:25 PM
eekndyn eekndyn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 426
7th house transit

Can a marriage survive a Uranus 7th house transit? What if 7th ruler is in the 7th and Uranus transit it. venus in depositing Uranus in taurus.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 05-17-2020, 12:46 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 58,400
Re: 7th house transit

Quote:
Originally Posted by eekndyn View Post

Can a marriage survive
a Uranus 7th house transit?

What if 7th ruler is in the 7th

and Uranus transit it. venus in depositing Uranus in taurus.
without a chart only generalisaion is possible
which is fun, but unreliable
need to consider all the testimonies to give an overview
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 05-17-2020, 03:24 PM
eekndyn eekndyn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
without a chart only generalisaion is possible
which is fun, but unreliable
need to consider all the testimonies to give an overview
Very true,thanks Jupiter. I usually do not look at my spouses chart. I did and noticed UR. Generally speaking. I took to wonder, if anyone has ended this transit still married.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 05-21-2020, 11:34 PM
Lin Lin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 2,215
Re: 7th house transit

Your question asks for speculation. Most astrologers do not like to generalize and speculate. Uranus spends MANY years in a house. And each aspect (transit to a natal planet) either balances the Uranus energy or exacerbates the unpredictable quality of it.

BUT it's the NATAL aspects which have a lot to do with how well the marriage stands up to this eccentric energy.

What would help tremendously would be a composite chart with the transits of either the beginning of the transit into the 7th OR the transits of now.
The composite is the chart of the "relationship".....it's a 3rd entity. So transits on it tell a LOT about how damaging or not the Uranus transit is.

It need to be visual.

LIN
__________________


"The universe does not care if it inconveniences you."

Last edited by Lin; 05-21-2020 at 11:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 05-22-2020, 01:03 AM
AstroPunter86 AstroPunter86 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 25
Re: 7th house transit

I was ridiculously spoiled for romance when Uranus transited my 7th house. I even met the love of my life at that time. She was an Aquarius which is my 7th house sign. (Had no clue back then)

But then right before Uranus changed signs it went retrograde for a few months and I literally went crazy. I broke everything off for no reason and have regretted it ever since. After that Uranus moved into my 8th house I got all kinds of weird intimacy issues and my love life was never the same.

Moral of the story... be careful around those retrogrades.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 05-22-2020, 01:12 AM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 6,366
Re: 7th house transit

Quote:
Originally Posted by eekndyn View Post
Can a marriage survive a Uranus 7th house transit? What if 7th ruler is in the 7th and Uranus transit it. venus in depositing Uranus in taurus.
Hi,

Yes, of course it can. Uranus is not equal to divorce.
Of course other factors, like the ruler of the 7th house, Venus, the Moon and the 4th - 10th axis will need to be looked at.

Uranus is an impersonal planet, so when it transits, you have to see what personal planets it touches. Also, often the disruptions will come from the outside.
__________________
The strange obsession that the acceptance of particular religious metaphysics is necessary for salvation, and that the non-acceptance thereof is a heinous sin, condemning one to eternal punishment in hell is simply a way of fear-mongering and controlling the psyche of the masses.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 07-12-2020, 06:11 PM
Tatianna Tatianna is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 51
Re: 7th house transit

I have also wondered this too, as when uranus went over my descendant I ended a relationship BUT I was looking at my mothers transits when she got married (still very happily married) and uranus was transiting her 7th house conjuncting her vertex
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 07-12-2020, 06:55 PM
eekndyn eekndyn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatianna View Post
I have also wondered this too, as when uranus went over my descendant I ended a relationship BUT I was looking at my mothers transits when she got married (still very happily married) and uranus was transiting her 7th house conjuncting her vertex
That is great. You just never know with uranus.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 07-12-2020, 06:58 PM
eekndyn eekndyn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Hi,

Yes, of course it can. Uranus is not equal to divorce.
Of course other factors, like the ruler of the 7th house, Venus, the Moon and the 4th - 10th axis will need to be looked at.

Uranus is an impersonal planet, so when it transits, you have to see what personal planets it touches. Also, often the disruptions will come from the outside.
Thank you aquarius7000, I forgot I posted this. venus ruler of 7th trines both moon and Uranus.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 07-12-2020, 07:02 PM
eekndyn eekndyn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroPunter86 View Post
I was ridiculously spoiled for romance when Uranus transited my 7th house. I even met the love of my life at that time. She was an Aquarius which is my 7th house sign. (Had no clue back then)

But then right before Uranus changed signs it went retrograde for a few months and I literally went crazy. I broke everything off for no reason and have regretted it ever since. After that Uranus moved into my 8th house I got all kinds of weird intimacy issues and my love life was never the same.

Moral of the story... be careful around those retrogrades.
I'm sorry to hear about that. Never too late, maybe you can make amends.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 07-13-2020, 12:50 PM
Tatianna Tatianna is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 51
Re: 7th house transit

Quote:
Originally Posted by eekndyn View Post
That is great. You just never know with uranus.
Very True!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
house, transit

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.