Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 05-17-2020, 12:25 PM

7th house transit

Can a marriage survive a Uranus 7th house transit? What if 7th ruler is in the 7th and Uranus transit it. venus in depositing Uranus in taurus.

Unread 05-17-2020, 12:46 PM

Re: 7th house transit

Quote:
Originally Posted by eekndyn View Post

Can a marriage survive
a Uranus 7th house transit?

What if 7th ruler is in the 7th

and Uranus transit it. venus in depositing Uranus in taurus.
without a chart only generalisaion is possible
which is fun, but unreliable
need to consider all the testimonies to give an overview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 05-17-2020, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
without a chart only generalisaion is possible
which is fun, but unreliable
need to consider all the testimonies to give an overview
Very true,thanks Jupiter. I usually do not look at my spouses chart. I did and noticed UR. Generally speaking. I took to wonder, if anyone has ended this transit still married.
Unread 05-21-2020, 11:34 PM

Your question asks for speculation. Most astrologers do not like to generalize and speculate. Uranus spends MANY years in a house. And each aspect (transit to a natal planet) either balances the Uranus energy or exacerbates the unpredictable quality of it.

BUT it's the NATAL aspects which have a lot to do with how well the marriage stands up to this eccentric energy.

What would help tremendously would be a composite chart with the transits of either the beginning of the transit into the 7th OR the transits of now.
The composite is the chart of the "relationship".....it's a 3rd entity. So transits on it tell a LOT about how damaging or not the Uranus transit is.

It need to be visual.

LIN

"The universe does not care if it inconveniences you."

Last edited by Lin; 05-21-2020 at 11:37 PM.
Unread 05-22-2020, 01:03 AM

I was ridiculously spoiled for romance when Uranus transited my 7th house. I even met the love of my life at that time. She was an Aquarius which is my 7th house sign. (Had no clue back then)

But then right before Uranus changed signs it went retrograde for a few months and I literally went crazy. I broke everything off for no reason and have regretted it ever since. After that Uranus moved into my 8th house I got all kinds of weird intimacy issues and my love life was never the same.

Moral of the story... be careful around those retrogrades.
Unread 05-22-2020, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Can a marriage survive a Uranus 7th house transit? What if 7th ruler is in the 7th and Uranus transit it. venus in depositing Uranus in taurus.
Hi,

Yes, of course it can. Uranus is not equal to divorce.
Of course other factors, like the ruler of the 7th house, Venus, the Moon and the 4th - 10th axis will need to be looked at.

Uranus is an impersonal planet, so when it transits, you have to see what personal planets it touches. Also, often the disruptions will come from the outside.
The strange obsession that the acceptance of particular religious metaphysics is necessary for salvation, and that the non-acceptance thereof is a heinous sin, condemning one to eternal punishment in hell is simply a way of fear-mongering and controlling the psyche of the masses.
Unread 07-12-2020, 06:11 PM

I have also wondered this too, as when uranus went over my descendant I ended a relationship BUT I was looking at my mothers transits when she got married (still very happily married) and uranus was transiting her 7th house conjuncting her vertex
Unread 07-12-2020, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatianna View Post
I have also wondered this too, as when uranus went over my descendant I ended a relationship BUT I was looking at my mothers transits when she got married (still very happily married) and uranus was transiting her 7th house conjuncting her vertex
That is great. You just never know with uranus.
Unread 07-12-2020, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Hi,

Yes, of course it can. Uranus is not equal to divorce.
Of course other factors, like the ruler of the 7th house, Venus, the Moon and the 4th - 10th axis will need to be looked at.

Uranus is an impersonal planet, so when it transits, you have to see what personal planets it touches. Also, often the disruptions will come from the outside.
Thank you aquarius7000, I forgot I posted this. venus ruler of 7th trines both moon and Uranus.
Unread 07-12-2020, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroPunter86 View Post
I was ridiculously spoiled for romance when Uranus transited my 7th house. I even met the love of my life at that time. She was an Aquarius which is my 7th house sign. (Had no clue back then)

But then right before Uranus changed signs it went retrograde for a few months and I literally went crazy. I broke everything off for no reason and have regretted it ever since. After that Uranus moved into my 8th house I got all kinds of weird intimacy issues and my love life was never the same.

Moral of the story... be careful around those retrogrades.
I'm sorry to hear about that. Never too late, maybe you can make amends.
Unread 07-13-2020, 12:50 PM

Quote:
That is great. You just never know with uranus.
Very True!

Tags
house, transit