Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 04-06-2020, 08:42 PM

Chart inteperation

12/12/1997
8:30 pm
Hyderabad , Pakistan
Hello ,
Can anyone give me the details regarding personality and nature triats? with the above details

Thankyou for responding in advance

Unread 04-07-2020, 06:27 AM

Re: Chart inteperation

Hot constitution angry bird , bilious , fighter cock , glutton , fond of cooking and eating , expert in using knife nobody cant beat you cutting vegetables and meat. will have interest in religious sacrifice , highly spiritual in later part of life , stubborn , head weight , fixed values hard to change . rely on others people for views . always wish to be in relationship but hardly get it . may have love issues , addicted to sensual pleasures . will have weird views on relationships and future husband . moody , depressed sad , always worry on something . obsessive eater , you spoil your name by your own . highly independent , highly libidinous . wild violent adventurous lover , had one love failure in school days . love to travel lot , fond of kids . attach with mom . if got angry then words comes out as fire ball, nobody cant withstand that , even your family members will fear for that . no enemies. no father love too . husband will be highly quarrelsome . he has his own set of attitudes to impress you ,which keeps your married life interesting and competitive . children's too will have rough and tough nature . they have all the qualities of you.....
Unread 04-07-2020, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativei View Post
Hot constitution angry bird , bilious , fighter cock , glutton , fond of cooking and eating , expert in using knife nobody cant beat you cutting vegetables and meat. will have interest in religious sacrifice , highly spiritual in later part of life , stubborn , head weight , fixed values hard to change . rely on others people for views . always wish to be in relationship but hardly get it . may have love issues , addicted to sensual pleasures . will have weird views on relationships and future husband . moody , depressed sad , always worry on something . obsessive eater , you spoil your name by your own . highly independent , highly libidinous . wild violent adventurous lover , had one love failure in school days . love to travel lot , fond of kids . attach with mom . if got angry then words comes out as fire ball, nobody cant withstand that , even your family members will fear for that . no enemies. no father love too . husband will be highly quarrelsome . he has his own set of attitudes to impress you ,which keeps your married life interesting and competitive . children's too will have rough and tough nature . they have all the qualities of you.....

Nothing good in me... Extremely worst by nature... not a single attribute you wrote is good in me... HATING Myself!
Unread 04-07-2020, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dua Jawaid View Post
Nothing good in me... Extremely worst by nature... not a single attribute you wrote is good in me... HATING Myself!

lol Read it again i said that too . i don't see favors when interpreting charts , just say what it has . cheers
Unread 04-07-2020, 02:23 PM

Quote:
lol Read it again i said that too . i don't see favors when interpreting charts , just say what it has . cheers
No father love what does it mean ? my father do loves me ... AND I AM NOT AT ALL ATTACH WITH MY MOM.. This part is not agreeable
Unread 04-07-2020, 02:26 PM

Quote:
WHAT am i going to do with a quarrelsome husband >_< >_< i don't wish for a quarrelsome husband a perso who can lis treatmenten me instead quaralling :'(
Unread 04-07-2020, 02:38 PM

Quote:
WHAT am i going to do with a quarrelsome husband >_< >_< i don't wish for a quarrelsome husband a perso who can lis treatmenten me instead quaralling :'(

aha yeah but what to do you have exalted mars in 7th , mars is yoga karak for your lagna so you get all materialist comforts but since mars is malefic in nature , it reflects in marriage aspects . if you are not cancer asc then things have gone worst , since he is highly beneficial for that lagna you are saved , else you have faced domestic abuse , be happy for that ... everyone reaping their karma ...
Unread 04-07-2020, 02:52 PM

Quote:
aha yeah but what to do you have exalted mars in 7th , mars is yoga karak for your lagna so you get all materialist comforts but since mars is malefic in nature , it reflects in marriage aspects . if you are not cancer asc then things have gone worst , since he is highly beneficial for that lagna you are saved , else you have faced domestic abuse , be happy for that ... everyone reaping their karma ...
Ascendent is known from the birth time ? right? i can not say that exactly that the birth time i have wrote is exact with minutes...
Unread 04-07-2020, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Ascendent is known from the birth time ? right? i can not say that exactly that the birth time i have wrote is exact with minutes...

yeah yes , no your birth time is right only , that proposal event is matching with your chart ... .
Unread 04-07-2020, 03:10 PM

Quote:
yeah yes , no your birth time is right only , that proposal event is matching with your chart ... .
But why quarrelsome i am already having quarrel some mother , father :'( don't want to have my marriage life unhappy
Unread 04-29-2020, 03:30 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to ANUP

Quote:
12/12/1997
8:30 pm
Hyderabad , Pakistan
Hello ,
Can anyone give me the details regarding personality and nature triats? with the above details

Thankyou for responding in advance
You can share your past events for more details.

Good luck
Unread 05-08-2020, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANUP View Post
You can share your past events for more details.

Good luck

What do u mean?

Tags
chart, inteperation