Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 03-07-2020, 03:26 AM
Banned

spouse family

Hello,
please

Last edited by NEHAAAA; 03-10-2020 at 04:40 AM.
Unread 03-07-2020, 06:53 PM

Re: spouse family

Hi nehaa .

you are meena lagna meena rasi . you pretty spritual generous , good natured , god fearing , your eyes are pretty good and attractive . you are self made person , independent . will have charitable mind . take cares of your ears since chances of ear problems arise in future . dont use earphones much and dont listen music in high sound .

As said earlier 8th house is spouse family , 3rd is father in , 10th is mother in law .

first of all chances of living with in laws are low since 12th lord saturn aspects both 3rd lord and 10th lord . if by chance it happens to live then you will have cold relationship with them , though you may gains from them .

saturn in 8th is not welcome , it gives restrained bitter relationship with in laws , to some extent humiliation too .

8th lord in 2nd is good for getting monetary benefits from in laws but not for good terms with them , since 8th lord is with 6th lord .

your mother in law is more problematic than your father in law , since jupiter aspects 3rd lord father in will be good with you . but saturn aspecting mother in law will cause you many troubles , its very good if she is not alive , if she present then it will cause headache to you .

6th lord in 2nd will make you stay away from birth place . saturn aspect 2nd gives nuclear family . i.e you your spouse and kids .

since moon rahu aspecting 7th house you cant make up your mind when choosing marriage proposal . though you might also have love issues , it wont succeed . or you have unconventional love . but marriage happens after crossing many hurdles .

relationship with your father is not that much good but you will good terms with your mother . infact you very attach with your mother . you also have spiritual bent of mind , in later part of your years indeed you engage in devotional service . you may also work in spiritual organizations . or you some medical related field . ...

marriage happens 2023 though late but excellent one , you life entirely changes after that many unexpected good things yet to come......
Unread 03-07-2020, 07:33 PM

neha please dont take it negative entirely . venus though benefic planet by owning 8th house he is malefic for meena lagna . but problem is not venus its saturn . as i said saturn in 8th is not good . its good only in terms of longetivity but that saturn will give you raja yoga since he is 12th lord in 8th , they say in the event of someones death or loss person life completely changes . venus is ready to do good to you but that saturn is stopping that .

but in sun dasa it will be fine . you marry and move away to forgein . though you have small health issues and conflicts that wont affect much .

please take care your eye well since 6th lord in 2nd it gives eye related prob , you also wear glasses . also chances of undergoing eye surgery too , so take care your eyes . mom health will suffer in sun dasa , to say fact you may lose your mom too since sun in 4th lord constellation and that sun and mercury aspected by 12th lord mom may disppear from your life .

throughout this suriya dasa you get 4th and 7th house matters ..

venus didnt gave you marriage because venus is in aswini nak , ketu , thats why . but sun dasa is destined to give marriage ....
Unread 03-08-2020, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEHAAAA View Post
Thank You very much, I think my Sun in the Nakshatra of venus(3rd and 8th lords), it is not in Mercury nakshatra
your prediction for my eyes is totally right.

my question is I lose my mom in Sun dasha? Sun is my 6th lord and I will get married during Sun dasha, I think I have many problems with my spouse also.
unfortunately

generally dasas should give the fruits of its constellation first .

6th lord with 4th lord mercury aspected by 12th lord saturn from 8th . what you think will happen other than loss . even to clearly after your mom loss you leave your birth place will have good life there . essence is after ones loss you get elevated in life since its 4th 6th lord 8th lord combination its takes away mom and gives rest .....
Unread 03-08-2020, 07:50 AM

Hi neha

more or less things are going what i said . she is scorpio asc kanya rasi

currently running mercury dasa who is 8th lord for her . also that mercury is in 7th lord constellation .

as per rasi 8th lord in 12th this also indicates low life span . ketu in 8th .

one thing is sure she has 8th lord and 6th lord in same house this indicates low life span . even though jupiter aspects lagna . her 8th lord is weak .

intuition goes long way in this , if you ask me i say no possibility of long life , may be she can live extra 5 or 8 yrs but this mercury dasa itself she has problem . so take care of her health ...

ask some other here for second opinion . but what is said is true , im strong in that .. i trust my intuition ..

Tags
family, spouse