What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

Inline

.....I personally have Neptune conjunct Venus, both opposing Jupiter...4th house in Whole Sign,intercepted 3rd house for Placidus+ Uranus conjunct Pisces IC

I'm getting stressed and disappointed continuously for a year now....

FW; what might help mitigate Neptune's negative influence is to look at the house it rules...

You have Neptune conjunct Venus opposing Jupiter in your natal 4H - a very beautiful aspect - but which house does Neptune rule?

The house that Neptune rules gives a hint how to deal with it on this plane, and in this reality....

katydid

Oh dear,what intense experiences...
I'm so sorry for you....

It was of the best experiences of my life. For real.

I wasn't in any pain when I passed out in the ocean. I was in an undertow, couldnt break free, couldn't get air. I remember that I started to panic but then as I knew I had run out of breath, a sudden calm came over me. I JUST LET GO...

It was a beautiful feeling. And it helped me realise that death is not a horrible scary thing....it was comforting and beautiful. I saw bright white light that was blinding, but glorious.

Everything was taking place in my mind but it felt real. I was floating unconscious underwater at this time but so many things were happening internally. [Stationary Neptune conjunct Mercury in Scorpio]

I saw a train like image going by, and it was like a moving image of the past 14 years of my life, flashing by me, and then my Grandfather appeared, with his hand reaching out to me, but I heard him say I didnt have to come with him yet,
I could return to my life, it was up to me...[Tr South Node conjunct Mercury, opposed Asc?]

Suddenly I was on the sand, coughing up water, with a life guard leaning my head over, helping me get water and sand out. They had found me and revived me after a swimmer had seen me go under.

It was never painful until that moment when I was coughing up seawater. My lungs hurt. But I was fine.

And my life changed for the better...so much better.

I am a Scorpio with the Moon in Cap in the 8th Moon/Mars/Chiron in the 8th.

So learning about Death/Rebirth was the key to my own rebirth. I had been repressing a lot of anger/resentment from early childhood incidents.

I let it all go. Like a rebirth. :sideways: It was my choice to return and start life anew. [Neptune opposed Asc?] And I began a spiritual journey which continues to this day. :innocent:

Last edited:

Forgotten Warrior

Aw thanks dude, appreciate the appreciation! lol

I think comparing suffering can be really invalidating though. I used to do that a lot, being hard on myself saying 'well this other person has it worse and my suffering isn't as bad', but that's not helpful I think.

Electric crisis is a cool term. I feel that. I feel like I have a similar experience but I just viewed it as paralysis, but the electric shock thing makes sense too. Personally, I tend to avoid what makes me anxious, trying to self soothe and distract until I feel well enough to give my mind and body a rest, but that doesn't deal with the underlying cause of panic.

Challenging transits happen for everyone, and there's no supreme 'right' way to handle life. Sometimes I think taking a bit of the self-imposed pressure off yourself is a good place to start.

I'm glad you did!
Yes,we can't compare with others because each one is unique,including his/her experiences.

Forgotten Warrior

FW; what might help mitigate Neptune's negative influence is to look at the house it rules...

You have Neptune conjunct Venus opposing Jupiter in your natal 4H - a very beautiful aspect - but which house does Neptune rule?

The house that Neptune rules gives a hint how to deal with it on this plane, and in this reality....

In Whole Sign,Neptune rules my 5th house,because Pisces is on the cusp.
My Sun happens to be in that house.

Forgotten Warrior

It was of the best experiences of my life. For real.

I wasn't in any pain when I passed out in the ocean. I was in an undertow, couldnt break free, couldn't get air. I remember that I started to panic but then as I knew I had run out of breath, a sudden calm came over me. I JUST LET GO...

It was a beautiful feeling. And it helped me realise that death is not a horrible scary thing....it was comforting and beautiful. I saw bright white light that was blinding, but glorious.

Everything was taking place in my mind but it felt real. I was floating unconscious underwater at this time but so many things were happening internally. [Stationary Neptune conjunct Mercury in Scorpio]

I saw a train like image going by, and it was like a moving image of the past 14 years of my life, flashing by me, and then my Grandfather appeared, with his hand reaching out to me, but I heard him say I didnt have to come with him yet,
I could return to my life, it was up to me...[Tr South Node conjunct Mercury, opposed Asc?]

Suddenly I was on the sand, coughing up water, with a life guard leaning my head over, helping me get water and sand out. They had found me and revived me after a swimmer had seen me go under.

It was never painful until that moment when I was coughing up seawater. My lungs hurt. But I was fine.

And my life changed for the better...so much better.

I am a Scorpio with the Moon in Cap in the 8th Moon/Mars/Chiron in the 8th.

So learning about Death/Rebirth was the key to my own rebirth. I had been repressing a lot of anger/resentment from early childhood incidents.

I let it all go. Like a rebirth. :sideways: It was my choice to return and start life anew. [Neptune opposed Asc?] And I began a spiritual journey which continues to this day. :innocent:

Wow...amazing...
I read about NDEs,and the people's experiences were very similar to yours.
And their lives changed...their perspective on death was different,they didn't fear it,but awaited it.They will meet close people who died,it will be like a reunion...
They became new persons,much more wiser and mature than before.
It's been a topic I've been interested in for a while.
It's absolutely fascinating.

Forgotten Warrior

lol no worries, you didn't upset me. I don't feel sorry I went through anything really. I don't have regrets, as in I wouldn't change anything in my past if I could. I mean, I'm still embarrassed by a lot of things and I don't really want a repeat of experiences, but suffering is good for learning and I don't think most people can tell that I've been through sh*t.

The sous chef at work asked me how I was doing one day and I was having a bad day and said 'I'm so angry right now', but she said it was funny to her, because I was smiling while I said it all zen-looking. haha

It's normal,everyone feels embarassed at some point.
I wish I can hide all my problems the same way...When I'm mad,everyone can see it...
And it's uncomfortable...
"Sous Chef"=Chief Cook/Chef,"the boss or leader of all chefs",I presume.

Forgotten Warrior

Actually 'sous' means under, so she's the 2nd in command in the kitchen. She's right underneath the chef in terms of hierarchy. It's a French word.
The helper of the chef,now I get it.
I know a bit of French,but I forgot "sous" means "under".
Again,I tend to make presumptions of things,believing I know them,but I actually don't.I apologize for that.

Last edited:

three M symbols

Even for me, I'm french, and "sous-chef" meaning is not obvious for someone which doesn't work in restauration. "sous" is not always used. There is a lot of synonyms that vary to represent the hierachy, depending of the kind of work you do. But I think for "sous-chef", "second" is also used in France.

Last edited:

Forgotten Warrior

Even for me, I'm french, and "sous-chef" meaning is not obvious for someone which doesn't work in restauration. "sous" is not always used. Their is a lot of synonyms that vary to represent the hierachy, depending of the kind of work you do. But I think for "sous-chef", "second" is also used in France.

Thank you for clarifying it to me.

OuterPlanets89

I'd say the hardest are combinations of challenging aspects. I have many hard aspects in my natal, so transits seem to activate a lot of extra aspects for me.

There are 3 periods where I'd say I had an especially hard time:
1) 2019 thus far:
- Pluto and Saturn in Cap square my Libra Asc
- Chiron in Aries square/opposite my Sun, Merc, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune
> More drinking, isolation, heaviness.

2) 09-11ish
- Saturn in Libra passed over my Sun/Mars/Merc (late Virgo)
- Pluto in Cap squared my Sun/Mars/Merc
> Led to finding myself but losing my ego/old friends in the process

3) 95-96ish
- Neptune/Uranus in Cap square my Asc
- Chiron in Libra over my Sun/Mars/Merc
> Childhood when several traumatic events occurred. Parents split as well.

northernstar

Which experiences in your life you think were the most difficult for you?(even if you weren't into astrology when it happened).And seeing the transit during that time,do you feel it explains a lot?

In my adult life, I've had two periods that have been *very* challenging:

2016-2019; first Pluto conj DC, then Saturn conj DC (+ Uranus conj Venus). Has been an extremely painful time, have written about this in previous threads here. Marriage suddenly consisted of power struggles, quarrels, distance, isolation, depression, and seeing all the downsides to my relationship clearly. Relationship went from close, supportive and warm to cold and distant. Uranus conj venus later in this period brought a new man into my life, but I would never have been open to it unless Pluto hadn't "destroyed" me relationship -wise first. :/ Still married but saturn conj DC now really makes me more distant to my husband, and I'm now considering if I can live with the downsides to this relationship- which I never doubted before. (and almost forgot: saturn had been opposing my sun in the period right before Pluto was conj DC.. which means I was pretty worn down by blockings in my social, professional and marital life just before all this DC-stuff was happening. Those years were pretty much awful)..

2002-2003; had Chiron conjunct DC and Uranus conj MC/moon at the same time. In this period I moved together with my husband, had my first child and went into a postnatal depression. Felt crippling loneliness, isolation, hopelessness. Awful and dark (not the moving together-part, just the depression and feeling that I had lost my own life and never would get it back- that I never would find the old me again.. (Read somewhere online that Uranus on MC may bring disrupted sleep pattern and that one should try to deal with a disruptive person in the home environment; yup- child had colic and I hardly slept for months on end)). :sad:;)

Last edited:

SunnyTerra

I've never experienced anything worse that what I have been enduring with Uranus transiting my Sun, Asc., and Mercury for the past two years. There's some new unexpected disaster almost daily. My finances have been hit the hardest. Everything goes wrong and there is no comfort anywhere. I honestly don't know how people live through this. I don't believe I will.

Forgotten Warrior

I'd say the hardest are combinations of challenging aspects. I have many hard aspects in my natal, so transits seem to activate a lot of extra aspects for me.

There are 3 periods where I'd say I had an especially hard time:
1) 2019 thus far:
- Pluto and Saturn in Cap square my Libra Asc
- Chiron in Aries square/opposite my Sun, Merc, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune
> More drinking, isolation, heaviness.

2) 09-11ish
- Saturn in Libra passed over my Sun/Mars/Merc (late Virgo)
- Pluto in Cap squared my Sun/Mars/Merc
> Led to finding myself but losing my ego/old friends in the process

3) 95-96ish
- Neptune/Uranus in Cap square my Asc
- Chiron in Libra over my Sun/Mars/Merc
> Childhood when several traumatic events occurred. Parents split as well.

How did you find the strength to go through that?
You are truly a brave and tough person.

Forgotten Warrior

In my adult life, I've had two periods that have been very challenging:

2016-2019; first Pluto conj DC, then Saturn conj DC (+ Uranus conj Venus). Has been extremely painful, have written about this in previous threads here. Power struggles, quarrels, distance, isolation, depression, seeing all the downsides to my relationship clearly. Relationship went from close and warm to cold and distant. Uranus conj venus later in this period brought a new man into my life, but I would never have been open to it unless Pluto hadn't "destroyed" me relationship -wise first. :/ Still married but saturn conj DC now really makes me more distant to my husband, considering if I can live with the downsides to this relationship- which I never doubted before.

2002-2003; had Chiron conjunct DC and Uranus conj MC/moon at the same time. In this period I moved together with my husband, had my first child and went into a postnatal depression. Felt crippling loneliness, isolation, hopelessness. Awful and dark (not the moving together-part, just the depression and feeling that I had lost my own life and never would get it back: child had colic and I hardly slept for months on end). :sad:

I hope it will get better for you soon enough...
And I'm truly sorry for the pain you went through these years.
Many blessings to you.

Forgotten Warrior

I've never experienced anything worse that what I have been enduring with Uranus transiting my Sun, Asc., and Mercury for the past two years. There's some new unexpected disaster almost daily. My finances have been hit the hardest. Everything goes wrong and there is no comfort anywhere. I honestly don't know how people live through this. I don't believe I will.
That's Uranus for you.
Is Uranus now transiting your 2nd house?
I'm guessing you're having these planets in Taurus/Scorpio(losing your money-Uranus in Taurus conjuncting possible planets in this sign,Scorpio- losing your money to others/losing others'money) or Capricorn(work/business).
Not very sure,correct me if I'm wrong.

SunnyTerra

That's Uranus for you.
Is Uranus now transiting your 2nd house?
I'm guessing you're having these planets in Taurus/Scorpio(losing your money-Uranus in Taurus conjuncting possible planets in this sign,Scorpio- losing your money to others/losing others'money) or Capricorn(work/business).
Not very sure,correct me if I'm wrong.

No. Uranus is transiting my 1st house. Taurus Sun. Asc. Mercury and Fortuna. Could be it's hitting Fortuna? And changing my luck? Scorpio rules my 7th house and Sag. My 8th. Cap is my MC.

Forgotten Warrior

No. Uranus is transiting my 1st house. Taurus Sun. Asc. Mercury and Fortuna. Could be it's hitting Fortuna? And changing my luck? Scorpio rules my 7th house and Sag. My 8th. Cap is my MC.

Honestly,I haven't thought about that.
It could be your Part of Fortune.
And yes,you're right,Uranus can bring events like this...
Have you considered yourself lucky before this happened?

SunnyTerra

Honestly,I haven't thought about that.
It could be your Part of Fortune.
And yes,you're right,Uranus can bring events like this...
Have you considered yourself lucky before this happened?

No I wouldn't say I was luckier than anyone else. But since the Uranus transit started, I've had three accidents. 2 friends died very suddenly. There was a fire in my building and I've never been in a fire before. My car has required expensive repairs 3 times while mechanics say they don't know why anything went wrong, it just did. My power company has sent me bills of hundreds of dollars for one month of power which I disputed and won. Now, they're doing it again. And this time they're giving me a harder time to resolve the issue and I'll have to call the utilities commission, also something I've never had to do. It just seems almost everyday something major goes wrong.

I lost a valuable earring during a power failure last month, but found it through the help of this site. The Uranus transit isn't even two years old and I'm already half nuts from all the misfortune. It's so much unexpected stuff that goes wrong. There's no preparation or defense for it.

Forgotten Warrior

No I wouldn't say I was luckier than anyone else. But since the Uranus transit started, I've had three accidents. 2 friends died very suddenly. There was a fire in my building and I've never been in a fire before. My car has required expensive repairs 3 times while mechanics say they don't know why anything went wrong, it just did. My power company has sent me bills of hundreds of dollars for one month of power which I disputed and won. Now, they're doing it again. And this time they're giving me a harder time to resolve the issue and I'll have to call the utilities commission, also something I've never had to do. It just seems almost everyday something major goes wrong.

I lost a valuable earring during a power failure last month, but found it through the help of this site. The Uranus transit isn't even two years old and I'm already half nuts from all the misfortune. It's so much unexpected stuff that goes wrong. There's no preparation or defense for it.

I'm deeply sorry you're going through this, and I hope your life will get better...
Will Jupiter and/Sun make a transit trine with one of your planets in the next few months?
When 2020 will start, maybe?I'm hoping so...