Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Recommendations > Advertising

Advertising This sub-board is the place for advertising your astrological services or products (books, websites, software). Advertising to non-astrological stuff is not allowed. This forum's administrtaion does not undertake any responsibility for any astrological services, especially those offered against a fee, provided and availed via this forum in any form: through private messages, emails, or any other mode.

Unread 04-06-2011, 09:15 PM

I'm Farley Malorrus KFOX/KNTF/ABC7/CRN ASTROLOGER

Hello everyone. I came back to this site to confirm a post made about SOUL CONTRACTS, a topic I did on my Show, that was used by some Miss Saturn here without a referral.
My book is: "Twilight's First Gleaming," A free ebook, the link for is:
http://www.radioastrology.com/TFG/TFG-Cont.htm
I have a free Astrology AUDIO RADIO website with 24/7 topics on Astrology, metaphysics and spirituality, I'd love to share with you and hope you pass it on. It's filled 500 topics, and almost 100 podcasts with great success.
Either google Radio Astrology, Astrology Radio or just go to:
www.radioastrology.com to see it. Click on Topics or podcasts to hear my shows, and/or my book link is on the homepage.
Love you all.
Blessings in the current transit of Neptune that just entered pisces, and Uranus that recently entered Aries.
Yours truly,
FARLEY MALORRUS
310-415-9222
Unread 04-06-2011, 09:47 PM

Re: I'm Farley Malorrus KFOX/KNTF/ABC7/CRN ASTROLOGER

Yo FARLEY!

When I lived in LA in the San Fernando Valley back in 1985(!) I used to listen to your radio show! Since I've been here in the High Desert I hadn't heard of you since so imagine my shock this afternoon that I see your post.

I'll be checking out the above mentioned sites/book!

God Bless you,
Serafin5

Alicia Michelle Serafin ~ Facebook
Unread 04-06-2011, 10:11 PM

Well, It's mighty nice of you to remember me Serafin. I'll be frequenting this site more now, that Neptune is in Pisces and Uranus in Aries. Things should be GOING WILD now....time speeding up. Blessings my dear.
Your old bro.
FARLEY
Unread 04-07-2011, 12:30 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Lion o ness

Hi and Welcome... I actually have come across your website several times via search engines.. I have found your articles very interesting..
Especially what you say about Karma.

My only question is how do you meet someone that has cleared their Karma?? Doesnt it take a life time to clear onces Karma?
Or maybe that's just meeeeee lol

I also liked the Satun through the houses... Only IDK about mine... Something just doesnt fit right...

Well best Wishes and hope you stick around and join in on some of the conversations..
Unread 04-07-2011, 01:47 AM

Hello Lion Ness.
KARMA CLARITY and RELATIONSHIPS or attachment to EARTHLY LIFE:
To be clear of all Karma is called Bodhisattva which is my life's endeavor.
Being clear of all karma means letting go of all Earthly needs and embracing the spirit of the Universe as priority beyond this realm in order to grant you passage and access to a higher consciousness, and access to ascend to more heavenly realms, of a much higher frequency of Earth void of obsession and possession. Earth, otherwise known as "Midgard," a combination so to speak of Heaven and Hell is a turning point for billions of souls and animals, giving them the opportunity to release their obsessions with all things of matter and embrace that which is only spiritual (G-d, Jesus, Yahweh, Allah, The Great Spirit, Etc.) Relationships, along with money, power, property, sex, personal love, and family all fall into the realm of karma. "Anything that is not of spirit is Karmic." Karma only comes from the delusion of Material objects, things, people or concepts, when in fact the perpetual motion that exists in this realm is typically a cosmic hologram so to speak, so it is not as real as what exists at higher frequencies in heavenly realms. (You may have to read this over a few times or print it out for it to sink in, of course you may share it, and pass it on, as it is my desire to give as many as possible the ticket to a higher realm if possible, my life's goal)
TO have relationship with an individual that is Karma free so to speak, like I would often like to think of myself, you must embrace the FACT that this individual would still retain a spiritual priority in their life above and beyond all things of this realm.(They may love you and vice versa, but when their moment of death comes, they would be able to easily let go of this love & desire for you in order to escape the gravity that holds the soul to Earth and ascend) This of course is my own opinion, however, with my many meditations, astral travels, dreams, and experience, I have found it to be true. The weight of the soul keeps it here on Earth if only a few ounces, preventing it from ascending to a higher frequency. The weight of Karma on a soul is any attachment to anything, person, child, relative, or material item, beyond Spiritual priorities, particularly at the moment of death, or prior to going into a fatal coma. IF reincarnation were in fact true, as many believe, the Soul is trapped in the Earth plane until it reaches a state where it can literally "let go," of all things Earthly in order to be 'weightless,' gain flight at death, and therefore go into the light of a higher realm, a more heavenly realm, at death. At least, that is my take. Thank you for your question. I hope that helps.
Sincerely,
Farley Malorrus
Even Jesus, and Isiah both said in the bible that they were "Coming Back," and there is a book I used to give away on my show that was in fact called, "COMING BACK." I figure the only way to come back is to Reincarnate.
An Example of being "Karma Free," In a Christian sense would be to Accept Jesus Christ as the Son of G-d, therefore giving G-d priority of all things in your life, over everything of Earth.
Unread 04-07-2011, 01:55 AM

Further:
It varies per individual actually. A nun's vow to the Lord for example might make her Karma free at that moment.
If you were to give up your addictions in life, including things that you have daily, including love, sex, and relationships, adhering only to that one being you spend the rest of you life with, you can become more karma clear as you age. Of course, it takes most people a lifetime to become close to karma clear hence why they stick around. Often when people let go, they die. Many Bodhisattva stay behind to teach and share what they know for ascension, while others do need a lifetime to let go. How many people can go without a smoke, their coffee, desert, a relationship, property, their car, their kids, their cat, their dog, their dad, their mom, chocolate, or anything they may be dependent on, or think they need to live, when none of that exists in the higher realms; it is truly an illusion as to what we think we need or what we are trained to think we need on Earth. There is only one need, in my opinion and that is to bond with the The Spirit of the Lord that controls the perpetual motion of all realms and pay off the penitence of our leaving that priority in the 1st place. There is a reason why we are all here, and I believe that reason is that we became obsessed with desires, lusts, passions, and possessions, hence why I believe Earth is here; to work out those attachments, none of which lasts. Only one thing in the Universe is Infinite. Call it the Force, call it G-d, Call it Jesus. It is the higher consciousness that makes us all ONE.
Hope that helps.
FARLEY MALORRUS
Unread 04-07-2011, 02:02 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Lion o ness

Interesting, and yes I will have to read it several times to fully understand what you have said.. At first I said "what"

Quote:
"Anything that is not of spirit is Karmic." Karma only comes from the delusion of Material objects, things, people or concepts, when in fact the perpetual motion that exists in this realm is typically a cosmic hologram so to speak, so it is not as real as what exists at higher frequencies in heavenly realms.
When you say Material objects do you mean, passing what we need for basic survival? I.e. We all need shelter/food/clothes.. etc.. Are you talking about going more over board?

Quote:
Relationships, along with money, power, property, sex, personal love, and family all fall into the realm of karma.
I do believe majority if not all of our relationships are karma.. Or we are meant to meet these specific people at specific times..

This is very true for me, my meetings are usually quick and unexpected and its usually have some to clear.. Usually pertains with changing myself and learning from them... In the process a change comes through.... Only I'm older now and I learn a lot faster now... So the relationships ends quickly.
I ususally have some communication to work through with other people...

But Im am here to server others and in the process I clear my karma...
This is something I just recently figured out..
Unread 04-07-2011, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FARLEYMALORRUS View Post
Hello everyone. I came back to this site to confirm a post made about SOUL CONTRACTS, a topic I did on my Show, that was used by some Miss Saturn here without a referral.
My book is: "Twilight's First Gleaming," A free ebook, the link for is:
http://www.radioastrology.com/TFG/TFG-Cont.htm
I have a free Astrology AUDIO RADIO website with 24/7 topics on Astrology, metaphysics and spirituality, I'd love to share with you and hope you pass it on. It's filled 500 topics, and almost 100 podcasts with great success.
Either google Radio Astrology, Astrology Radio or just go to:
www.radioastrology.com to see it. Click on Topics or podcasts to hear my shows, and/or my book link is on the homepage.
Love you all.
Blessings in the current transit of Neptune that just entered pisces, and Uranus that recently entered Aries.
Yours truly,
FARLEY MALORRUS
310-415-9222
Thanks Farley, added your radio show to my favourites.

Cheers from Australia
FARLEYMALORRUS (05-13-2015)
Unread 04-07-2011, 05:01 AM

Thank you Claire. Hope you enjoy it.
Farley M.
Unread 11-29-2012, 02:45 AM

Wink Re: I'm Farley Malorrus KFOX/KNTF/ABC7/CRN ASTROLOGER

Happy 2013 everyone! "we will make it to 2013!"

also, merry xmas/happy hanukah 2012!!!

Boo yeah..

Love ya.
Farley
The Following User Says Thank You to FARLEYMALORRUS For This Useful Post:
piercethevale (11-29-2012)
Unread 11-29-2012, 08:44 AM

Good to hear from you, Farley.
I returned to L.A. in August of '84 for 9 months [as I had pretty much left since graduating H.S. in '71] and stayed with my brother whom had just spent a two year stint of unemployment reading all he could find on Astrology. This was much to my dismay at the time as we are the sons of parents that were dedicated students and believers in the 'readings' of Edgar Cayce. [I'm quite sure you know of what Edgar had to say about that.] As my brother is extremely intelligent [he has earned five college degrees, since 2001, and is presently pursuing two more] he is a most perceptive, discerning and quick student.
In those days we were both tradesmen and I convinced him to give up on being rehired by his former employer and getting back into the work-a-day world. For those 9 months I got an intensive on all his studies in Astrology. We got hired by the same contractor and would listen to you on the radio going to, and from, work each day and we both really loved hearing you and that little 'cosmic jingle' that preceded each radiocast that cued us to attention. We would then spend the rest of our commute discussing your words on the subject.
I left L.A. with a firm belief in Astrology that has served me well these last 28 years and I will always remember those times most fondly. Your broadcasts are an integral part of those memories.
May God bless you for your efforts, in this life and, all hereafter.
ptv

Last edited by piercethevale; 11-29-2012 at 08:51 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to piercethevale For This Useful Post:
Unread 11-30-2012, 08:17 AM

Smile Re: I'm Farley Malorrus KFOX/KNTF/ABC7/CRN ASTROLOGER

WOW,
That's quite a story, and gives me goosebumps. When humans do GOOD they recieve Dharma, blessings, and the resolution of Karma. Everytime I hear that I touched someone from my show, I now understand why my life has been mostly fun, and easy to manage...

People like YOU are why I am born. Just to find 1 PERSON who can listen and hear me, or look and see me, or touch and feel me, makes me feel I've accomplished what I came to do. To open one's mind and allow them access to avenues they never knew they had is what I always intended without pressure, strain, or pain. It is an easy flowing energy that passes from my mind to yours. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED...LOVE YOU SO much for posting to me.
YOU Know my life is archived on the net with most all the topics, commercial free and my ebook, plus pod casts....just go to the link:
http://www.radioastrology.com
http://www.farleyastrology.com
http://www.masterastrology.com

Blessings eternal...and happy to hear you!
FARLEY MALORRUS
Unread 01-29-2013, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FARLEYMALORRUS View Post
Hello Farley,

If you could point me to the thread of Miss Saturn's I can either remove the information or credit you with it and truncate it. She was prolific in posting, so it is a needle in a haystack for me to find.

The Latest Blog
The Following User Says Thank You to wintersprite1 For This Useful Post:
Unread 05-13-2015, 10:42 AM

To see my blog and my feelings daily, ADD Me to your facebook!
facebook.com/farley.malorrus

Love to have you as a friend!

Love you all.
Farley Malorrus
http://www.radioastrology.com
http://www.astrologyradio.net
http://www.astrologyradio.org

Enjoy, never a charge, all my stuff is FREEEEE. Love to all.
Unread 06-01-2015, 04:39 AM

Re: LEARN ASTROLOGY, Free Astrology Podcasts BY Farley Malorrus, Commercial Free

I'm going to post a FREE LINK, 100% commercial Free on my 316 topics in my internet Archives that can help you with learning Tropical Astrology, Basic Astrology, College Level advanced Astrology, and spiritual growth. Please all enjoy. No charge, not ever..

Love, Farley Malorrus

Link is here...
https://archive.org/details/Astrolog...aphysicalRadio
Unread 06-01-2015, 04:40 AM

Re: LEARN ASTROLOGY, Free Astrology Podcasts BY Farley Malorrus, Commercial Free

https://archive.org/details/Astrolog...aphysicalRadio
Unread 06-01-2015, 10:36 AM

thanks
listened to one so far, going to listen to some more today

If I listen to them all will I become great wizard like you?

Last edited by Slenkar; 06-01-2015 at 03:19 PM.
Unread 06-01-2015, 11:10 PM

Thank you so much for the feedback. MY Web site is meant for the "Few" that can understand the knowledge. YOU seem to be a perfect fit.

Thanks again.
Farley Malorrus
KCAA Astrologer 1050 AM, Loma Linda, Ca.
Unread 06-17-2015, 05:15 AM

Farley Malorrus on ABC7, Doing Daily Astrology with aspects for 400 shows (2 years)

We did win an Emmy, and my segment got peak ratings.

https://youtu.be/XhN3FMbeYtM

I was very proud that I brought the "Science of Astrology" To network News for 2 years...

IN any event, for history's sake, I believe one day Astrology reports will be as common as the weather. That is my hope.

Peace and love to all. My website is http://www.radioastrology.com
for almost 1000 topics and podcasts, all free, no commercials never a charge, and my free EBOOK lower left hand corner of the home page.
Unread 06-17-2015, 04:46 PM

Congrats I didnt know you were on the TELLY, I wonder if there is anything in your chart indicating that.

BTW do you think it would be a good idea to post your chart on your website? You reference it in your radio show quite a bit, it would interesting to see it and follow along.
Unread 06-17-2015, 07:52 PM

yes 10th house Sun Pluto mercury conjunction in Leo trying Jupiter and Sagittarius second house also Venus conjunct Uranus at the Midheaven in the 9th house date of birth August 11 1948, 11:21 a.m. central Daylight Time St Louis Missouri check it out my friend and thank you for your response my chart is amazing as I have no oppositions and 0 earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slenkar View Post
Congrats I didnt know you were on the TELLY, I wonder if there is anything in your chart indicating that.

BTW do you think it would be a good idea to post your chart on your website? You reference it in your radio show quite a bit, it would interesting to see it and follow along.
Unread 05-15-2015, 10:02 AM

Cool Re: I'm Farley Malorrus KFOX/KNTF/ABC7/CRN ASTROLOGER

Hello Maybe now,
Then you missed my 24hr prediction on the Kobe Quake exactly 1 year later, both predictions landed me on the late show..
Here's one of the shows with Grandpa Munster.

https://youtu.be/HHTgJZrNMDo

I didn't make my public prediction on 911, but I was up all night with a friend Herman Sheridan who was blown away when I told him that "Something would happen today that might change the World, and America." He called me at 9am and said, "Turn on your TV Farley, you were right, the World Trade Center just got hit, and the Pentagon." Kind of glad it wasn't public. Might have freaked too many folks out.
I'm nervous about HOOVER DAM as it's on the $50 bill just like the World Trade center crashes are shown on the $20 bill. With this Uranus Square Pluto, God help us all bro..or maam.
In any event, thanks for listening and I'm still on radio every day 24/7 on my website: http://www.radioastrology.com, the #1 searched web site using the words Radio Astrology, or Astrology Radio out of millions of results, so very proud of that, as I'm easy to find on the Internet and about 700 shows and podcasts intact with my free EBOOK, all free no commercials, my way to give back to the Universe and all those who believed in me.
God bless. And thanks for the Post!
Farley Malorrus
310-415-9222, All donation go to support my web site, but none required because we are cool...but if someone wanted a session, they'd have to make a non profit donation. Peace.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FARLEYMALORRUS For This Useful Post:
Honky VIII (06-01-2015), MaybeNow (05-15-2015)
Unread 05-15-2015, 10:08 AM

Smile LEARN ASTROLOGY, Free Astrology Podcasts BY Farley Malorrus, Commercial Free

Want to learn about Astrology on your smart phone? Here's a link to my Free podcasts, (Over 100) Totally free, and commercial free, no catch..

Just trying to give back to the community for all their love and support all these years. Please enjoy.

http://radioastrology.com/pcast.htm

God Bless you all!
Farley Malorrus
310-415-9222

Web site and free EBOOK, is http://www.radioastrology.com
Unread 06-08-2015, 04:35 PM

I found out about your radio show last week, and I listened to the archives the entire weekend. I understand my chart (and others) a lot better now, because of the way your break things down. Thank you!
Unread 06-11-2015, 05:46 AM

Thank you my friend. Only a Fragment of the World can handle my teachings, so I consider you an ascended person.

A Luminary is an ascended Master who can handle Ancient knowledge. If you can relate to my teachers you are special.

Thank you for sharing that. Please enjoy. My job is to teach the fragment the ancient knowledge to enable them to evolve.
Enjoy your adventure, and share with like minded.
Love ya bro.
Farley

Tags
astrologer, astrology, commercial, farley, farley malorrus, free, learn, malorrus, podcasts