Will I be in a relationship with a guy I like within the next few years?

rafaella

There is no aspect to 7th ruler Sun. And Moon is Void, so maybe not.

To me it seems you recently met someone? Who is Jupiter? Moon separated from Jupiter, even Saturn is in sign of Jupiter.

Slenkar

why is jupiter sitting right on the seventh cusp?

Last time I saw that it was a woman asking about her business and her husband was her business partner.

Moon is in tenth, and jupiter is ruler of tenth, does this mean anything?
Moon is also ruler of 5th house of dating.

Pisces is intercepted, so Jupiter is only ruling one house.

Do you think it is at all likely that you will meet someone to do with your career?

Pisces13 where is the ruler of the seventh house in your natal chart?

Last edited:

Slenkar

you could argue that saturn is ruler of 7th, which is in 7th
its supposed to mean you marry someone more powerful than yourself

rafaella

I honestly have no idea why Jupiter is on the 7th house cusp. I'm a college student now, then I'll be going to grad school. So if I do meet someone, it won't be soon or within one or two years.

The ruler of my 7th house is in the 5th house in my natal chart. I've attached my natal chart to the bottom, you can take a look and see.

What do you think it at all means? :confused:

That Jupiter at 7th could mean you will have opportunity to date, Moon does well in sign of benefic Jupiter so won't be affected by being void. However, not certain if there will be a substantial relationship next few years, its more dating and having fun (flirting).

Saturn in 7th in the natal chart restricts your chances of relationships though. You may marry later in life, maybe close to mid 30s or later... but it would be with someone older, mature and a stable long marriage (for better or worse). You do not enter relationships easily, many times querents themselves places restrictions on themselves and don't get out of their way to meet people. I have Saturn in my 7th as well....after mid 30s it releases its jaws, so to speak and things start to work out more easily (this according to Vedic astro)

Last edited: