Uranus opposition Venus in plain solar return chart

astroner

I know you have to look at both charts, but to me the one with the houses + natal placements does not make sense at all. I remember last year I had venus Cancer in 1st house square saturn in Libra 5th in plain solar return and my 7 year relationship ended. That was pretty accurate and to the point.

Now this year I have Uranus rx Aries in 7th house opposite Venus Libra in 2nd. What could it mean? Would it affect love or finances more? Has anyone personally experienced it? Thanks for your input in advance. & as always, I will update to see what happens =]

PS = Uranus is my rising ruler...Aqua rising here..

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
I presume that you are looking for a cookbook definition, since you have not posted the chart or the birth chart.

Private message me and I will send you a complete(totally free with no followups for money of course) computer generated interpretation of your solar return. This will give you all the cook book definitions of the whole thing in just one place. its not what I would define as astrology, but its a start for a novice.

zarathu

astrology02

I know you have to look at both charts, but to me the one with the houses + natal placements does not make sense at all. I remember last year I had venus Cancer in 1st house square saturn in Libra 5th in plain solar return and my 7 year relationship ended. That was pretty accurate and to the point.

Now this year I have Uranus rx Aries in 7th house opposite Venus Libra in 2nd. What could it mean? Would it affect love or finances more? Has anyone personally experienced it? Thanks for your input in advance. & as always, I will update to see what happens =]

PS = Uranus is my rising ruler...Aqua rising here..

Hi astroner,

From my experiences I would say that the planet that is transiting (In this case Uranus) has a greater affect of the house it is placed in (the 7th) . I have Uranus (in 2nd) squaring my Saturn in 12th this year and it is my finances that have been unstable. Some months I have tons of extra money and then other months I am struggling to make ends meet. However the 12th house does come in to play because I was forced to evaluate whether my emotions/phycological thinking was responsible for me not having enough money. I would quit jobs that paid well because of emotional problems, which caused unstable finances.

I would say that in your case, this is a very strong aspect because Uranus is your chart ruler, it means you feel the effects more personally. It is easier for you to identify with the Aries traits that Uranus brings which makes you naturally oppose Libra's qualites. Your relationships likely are very libra like and you tend to value harmony and equality in your relationships. Now Uranus is challenging your need for harmony with Aries need for spontanety and looking out for themselves. Your focus now is more on your own personal growth rather than other's needs. You will want to have more freedom in your relationships and be spontaneous. You want something new in your relationships, something more exciting which may cause you to break away from an existing relationship or start a new one which may not be the best for you. Remember new may be exciting but it may create certain challenges for you too. And these challenges may tie into the 2nd house of finances. You may be in a relationship that provides financial security but is boring to you. If you break away it will be more exciting but your finances will suffer. On the other hand, if you are looking to start a new relationship, it may seem like a good idea in the moment, but will affect your finances in some way.

I would say the saturn transit would be more painful than this uranus one in your solar return. A square creates more tension than the opposition. Because although libra and aries aren't in complete harmony they do complement each other in some way. Now if it was a venus square uranus aspect it would be worse because the signs can't work together in anyway and there is a lot of tension.

Also look at whether the aspect is applying (A) or seperating (S) because an applying aspect will be felt stronger. And the amount of degrees also. I do think this aspect is very important to you because uranus is your chart ruler.

My advice:

1) don't rush into a relationship just because it is new and exciting
2)Dont expect relationships to last under this influence.
3)finances will fluctuate- it doesn't mean you will be poverty stricken, it just means that one month you will have enough money and the next money seems to be hard to come by

astrology02

Actually disregard what I said about it being your chart ruler, Aquarius is ruled by Saturn so saturn transits would affect you more strongly. So this uranus transit won't be as bad as the saturn one. Trust me. I have a saturn chart ruler and saturn transits are 100x worse than uranus ones for me.

astroner

Wow! Cmpletely forgot about this thread. Thank you so much astrology02! Makes complete sense, but I still believe Uranus is my chart ruler :p. lol..yes, Saturn is as well, and in a sense you are correct because Saturn aspects more planets than Uranus in my bc.

Last year I had Venus square Uranus applying by 3 & my 7 year relationship ended :(. Venus in Cancer in 1st & Saturn in Libra 5th.

The Venus-Uranus aspect this year is actually separating by 5, so you may be right. It will probably not be too powerful. That is kind of disappointing, lol.

Saturn is being friendly this year trining everything but Mars (square & applying by 4).

astroner

Update -

This was my solar return for my birthday Aug 2013/2014. I was in a "relationship" but it was a no-strings attached sexual/fun one. I have fallen in love with him now..to me this has been the best guy I have had in bed :love: :tongue: - too bad he wants no serious relationship =/. I met him in real life (talked to him before on/off online since 2012) February of 2014 and quickly "clicked" in bed. He is amazing..he's 7 years younger though and not the commitment type, plus he told me during the beginning of our "relationship" that he was still in love with his ex g.f. She was mostly all he talked about..

Before I met him I had my first and last "affair" with a long time internet friend. We didn't last too long..I was also a little promiscuous this year - not really a sexual person, but during this solar return I became real sexual, especially after I met the younger guy.

But yes, during this Mercury retrograde I have decided to stop having sex with him since I feel that he will never fall for me and give me an official relationship. So, now I am officially "single", but this solar return year I have a stellium in my 7th house..so hopefully it will develop into something serious with him =).

Thank you all for your help.

Last edited: