Husband?

ravinderccmb

I would like your feedback on the following to check if my predictions tally with your past:
1. Do you react fast without a second thought when it comes to starting a new learning or relationships.
2. You will be discussing or talking mostly about health issues, loans, fights or disputes.
3. You prefer to spend your free time by resting/sleeping.
4. You are emotionally attached to inheritance or maternal grandmother finances.
5. Do you have a neighbor who is old or your siblings have problems in their income.

I would like your feedback on the following to check if my predictions tally with your past:
1. Do you react fast without a second thought when it comes to starting a new learning or relationships.
2. You will be discussing or talking mostly about health issues, loans, fights or disputes.
3. You prefer to spend your free time by resting/sleeping.
4. You are emotionally attached to inheritance or maternal grandmother finances.
5. Do you have a neighbor who is old or your siblings have problems in their income.

None of those are accurate for me personally. Atleast not right now.

vedicRaj

Wow! Your chart is very cool. 4 planets in the 1-7 axis. Your Venus and Jupiter are also in parivarthana (they exchange signs) making both planets very strong. What's even more interesting is you are currently running your Venus-Jupiter period. This period ends in a weeks on 8-24-2020. The past 3 years must have been great for career, is that right? I say this because 11h is gains from career.

Out of curiosity, how has your health been since 2007? Especially in 02-2012 to 10-2013. Were you involved in any accidents that required surgery?