Buy the property?

chappygirl

Hello All,

I told you 2 months ago about friends who wish to relocate and posted a chart which seemed to point to something happening end of March so I wonder if that relates to a property they are currently interested in.

They are interested because in addition to relocating, this property could help them make a living since after some renovating, it could be rented (for holidays and private events).

However, it is over their budget so they wonder if such potential is worth the risk or not. So my friend asks "should we buy this property?"

Querent and finances: Venus
Property: Saturn
Price : Moon
Seller and seller's finances: Mars

The property is an old stone farm.
Saturn is in domicile and angular but it will eventually retrograde: what is the warning here? Or could it imply the renovating process?

Then, Venus is in detriment but has accidental dignity being in 7th.
However, she is in the sign of her detriment and of the home's fall: the property is over budget.

Mercury, 9th-12th ruler, will soon conjunct Venus. dont quite know what it means..

Then, Moon is exalted but in the 8th. However, I am not sure if Moon represents the querent, a high price or a good the business potential?

Also, Mars rules the owner and his finance. It is exalted and near the IC. It could mean that the buyers gets some good money from this sale however being cadent and in negative mutual reception with the price Moon, I am not sure..

Indeed, Mars rules the intercepted 2nd house while saturn exalts the 2nd house.
And looking at the chart from a business point of view, Sun rules the 11th: the money which could be made from the business (property rental). It is exalted and about to be angular.

POF is in the 11th while North Node sits on its cusp.

I really dont know what to make of this. Can you help please?? :unsure: