Venus in Scorpio

MamaMinnee

lucir said:
What can I say, appearances are very, very deceiving. Lol! Most people think I'm really innocent, when the opposite is very true.
This seems to be the common theme: smoldering, but covert sexuality with Venus in Scorpio. I am also very private, as well; but can be convinced to do some unusual things... IF my partner can keep their mouth shut! That seems to also follow with Venus in Scorpio--if you blab about our skills... even if you are raving... we're through. Keep things under wraps and you will remain one satisfied person.
Also, I could never be in a relationship where sex was mediocre... not to be mean or anything, but if I don't click on that level with someone it ain't gonna happen lol.
I agree 100% on that; and can add that if things start great, but get bad, I can become extremely b itchy and roam elsewhere.

Last edited:

BobZemco

hermetic said:
I know a guy who has retro Venus in Scorpio, he is rather inhibited, very far from what you'd call provocative, not turning attention towards himself at all, somewhat conservative, straight; tho I can feel his intensity at rare occasions and this makes me believe he is really passionate behind his wall.

I think you hit that on the money. They are really instense, even more so with Venus in Scorpio in the 8th, but with Venus retrograde, they'll hold back that intensity. This is an excellent example of where you'd immediately look at the balance of signs. You'd probably see more planets in earth/air than in fire or water for someone who's so reserved. On the other hand, if they do have a lot of fire/water, look for the outlet for that intensity, because it's there somewhere.

Given that you characterized him as conservative, I'm wondering if Venus/Scorpio isn't in the 2nd or 9th Houses.

hermetic

BobZemco said:
I think you hit that on the money. They are really instense, even more so with Venus in Scorpio in the 8th, but with Venus retrograde, they'll hold back that intensity. This is an excellent example of where you'd immediately look at the balance of signs. You'd probably see more planets in earth/air than in fire or water for someone who's so reserved. On the other hand, if they do have a lot of fire/water, look for the outlet for that intensity, because it's there somewhere.

Given that you characterized him as conservative, I'm wondering if Venus/Scorpio isn't in the 2nd or 9th Houses.

in fact he does have a retrograde Venus, but because of time uncertain, house is unknown.
What I think is what gives him control over his intense nature it is that Venus is sextile his Virgo Saturn, he is the most serious and hard working person I know. So he sure knows how to restrain and discipline himself in any area.

BobZemco

hermetic said:
but because of time uncertain, house is unknown.

Men for their first marriage often have transiting Venus conjunct progressed Moon conjunct the natal Ascendant, or the other way around (transiting Moon conjunct progressed Venus conjunct the natal Ascendant). If he was married, you should be able to take the positions of Venus and the progressed Moon from an ephermeris and work backwards to a birth time of +/- 2 minutes, then try to rectify it from there with other events.

reallypisces

Strange, but I know quite a few women with Venus in Scorpio who are rather prudish. One of them, who is not married, once told there was a man who wanted to marry her, but the way he had looked at her - overwhelmingly intensely - had put her off.

nejispirit

MamaMinnee said:
Do random conversations suddenly turn sexual?

Enjoy erotic art? Strippers? ****?

Affinity for Plutonians?

Good at money making, investments; and or spending other people's money? Inheritances?

Does everybody want you?

Must the act of sex be so intense that a word to describe 'beyond merge' needs to be developed?

Tell me more about your Venus in Scorpio. Mine conjuncts Jupiter in the First.

*laughs* I don't even have a Venus in Scorpio, but since I have so many 8th house planets- I really identified with reading this :p

woolgatherer

I was involved with a guy with Venus in Scorpio once. He has four planets in Scorpio actually: the Sun, Venus, Mercury & Jupiter, and also the Midheaven if his birth time is accurate.

He was very lusty and interested in a lot of different women... I wouldn't call him especially kinky though, mostly just very sexual. He did think everyone wanted him pretty much. He was emotionally detached with me, but when he fell in love with someone it was very intense for him.

One thing that was a bit unexpected is that he didn't seem to like women he was with dressing in a way that was too sexy. I don't know what to attribute that to.

MamaMinnee

Matthew The Astrologer said:
Venus conjunct Jupiter in Scorpio in the first house? Never mind sex... how's your blood sugar/pancreas?
You are so thoughtful to ask, thank you. Well, with a Virgo stellium in the 11th and Moon/Saturn retro/Juno/Hades in the 7th--at Saturn return I realized I had problems with, and therefore cut out gluten. I also follow the blood type diet and have been extremely healthy incorporating it. No known problems with blood sugar or pancreas; and I have recently had a child so I was tested for everything. FYI.

I do love candy, though; but can seemingly metabolize it well. I cannot metabolize liquor, but can do wine.... generously.

Last edited:

MamaMinnee

woolgatherer said:
One thing that was a bit unexpected is that he didn't seem to like women he was with dressing in a way that was too sexy. I don't know what to attribute that to.
Venus in Scorpio is private--they like something sexy underneath. Not EVERYONE needs to know your business... to us.

Matthew The Astrologer

MamaMinnee said:
You are so thoughtful to ask, thank you. Well, with a Virgo stellium in the 11th and Moon/Saturn retro/Juno/Hades in the 7th--at Saturn return I realized I had problems with, and therefore cut out gluten. I also follow the blood type diet and have been extremely healthy incorporating it. No known problems with blood sugar or pancreas; and I have recently had a child so I was tested for everything. FYI.

I do love candy, though; but can seemingly metabolize it well. I cannot metabolize liquor, but can do wine.... generously.

Good. I hate it when the sexy ones aren't well. ;)

WorldSpice

hi, i was wondering if you take someone who has their venus in scorpio conjunct their ic with neptune conjunct their venus, leo ac and sun in the fourth house, moon in cap, mars in virgo, should i go try to meet an aquarius ac or a scorpio ac or scorpio sun, or a cap sun?

venus in scorpio 1987

I love my venus in scorpio. However sometimes it triggers problems in my love life as she wants absolute loyalty. But from the other hand to achive that she doesn't leave things to chance but tries much to make the other person sexualy addicted from her!

The cusp of the 5th is in libra with venus in scorpio in the 5th and pluto in scorpio in the 5th again (but not in conj with venus)
Love life is difficult I want all or nothing but because I hardly find people that want themselves to lιve with much passion I turn up to be alone and dissapointed. Having sex with the other is like making psycotherapy (to myself and to the other person because I want to search deep deep depp in his soul)

Last edited:

chris

Venus in Scorpio offers an intense and deep attitude towards love. With a Venus in Scorpio, love affairs that are half-way are not tolerated.

Claire19

conjunct Jupiter,enlarges the traits!!! Venus in Scorpio man I know, is secretive, likes the taboo, and gives nothing away to his lovers.
Could be a stalker and obsessive too...:smile: hard to let go of love.....I have Venus in the 8th and have walked on the wild side with love, lovers were of the taboo and the dark......intense and obsessive.. Sometimes a loved one dies which leads to a spiritual awakening.

venus in scorpio 1987

I really really hate my Venus in Scorpio in the 11th, I say the 11th by the whole house system, because in equal house system will be in the 12th, but my Venus in originally placed in the 11th

-If I get a coldish and calmed guy then I get very intense, dramatic, explosive and need constant love demonstrations.

-By the other hand If I am with a guy who is asphyxiating or very needy, then I run away from him like a rocket. So I am never happy btw.

-When I think the guy I love is getting tired of me and my extreme emotions, I use to make some passive-manipulative strategies to tangle him again; which they really work for me: Like no answering the phone for days, disappearing some days from him, and stuff like that. Then he returns more passionate as he was, an then I make what I want. And I constantly do that when I feel that the interest is disappearing.

The only thing that I like is that I attract guys like ants and candy.... but only few can fulfill.

I totaly identify myself in what you describe!

Hieronimuss

My Venus is Scorpio conjoined within two degrees by Neptune. It’s idealistic and love is the central idea. Love shouldn’t be hard to find, love solves everything. That’s what I can’t stop thinking. Love is also the healer. Probably also because my Venus and Neptune are in the Sixth House. It’s poetic – I published a book and have few more ready. It’s musical – I wrote some eighty songs. It makes all the things that I deeply value non-physical. Scorpio woman think I’m flaky, but still respect me. My Venus is also squared by 7 degrees by Saturn in Aquarius, which slows all of this down, and teaches me that Love IS an effort…
my chart:
http://img847.imageshack.us/i/hieronimuss.gif/

Last edited:

Rosi

I`ve got Venus in Scorpio, in the 8th, part of my stellium there: Sun :conjunct: Pluto, Venus :conjunct: Mercury and Mercury :conjunct: Jupiter. :cool:
It`s really difficult to put into words such an intensity... :tongue:

Attachments

• astro__rosi_hp.40044.22650.GIF
    astro__rosi_hp.40044.22650.GIF
    50.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

SecretGarden

Venus in Scorpio is private--they like something sexy underneath. Not EVERYONE needs to know your business... to us.

SO TRUE. I once had a male friend tell me that I don't really give off a sexual vibe. But my ex boyfriend would say otherwise.

The whole point of this position is mystery. We don't feel the need to put our intensity on display, in fact, we prefer it to be secret and hidden. I don't wear provocative clothes and I definitely am not loose morally at all. I am incapable of having a one night stand or even kissing someone that I don't really like. It's all about the power. We want someone that loves us so intensely that they'd do anything for us and we'd do anything for them. Relationships for us mean becoming one with the person both physically and emotionally.

But yes, we think about sex every 5 seconds and it takes over our thoughts. This could be a positive or a negative thing depending on the perspective.

I don't know about other Venus Scorpios but for me, it takes a really really long time to trust someone. So yes, we are intense, powerful and consuming, but we are also very distrustful of people and it takes a long time for someone to prove that they are deserving of our love. Once we trust someone and fall in love with them, then we want to give them everything, and that's when our reputation of being lust fiends kicks into high gear.

Last edited: