Read my chart for physical appearance?

Can astrology really determine physical appearance? I've always found this really fascinating and would love some examples. I think this will be really interesting.

Here's my chart for reference
I don't think I look like my ascendant personally lol

Attachments

• birth chart.jpg
    birth chart.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Re: Really curious. Does astrology determine physical appearance?

Can astrology really determine physical appearance?
ours is an astrological learning forum
these are tips for beginners

Main Rulerships of 1st House = Stature, colour, complexion
form and shape of body :smile:

Older sources note its influence upon the intellect
the way the mind works, and speech.
First house represents focal point for the personality
and manner of expression.
As well as describing the physical appearance
the condition of First House
and that of its planetary ruler
indicates the level of personal vitality and strength.
Life, vitality and health.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h1.html

keep in mind that even within the same race
there are differences of skin tone and eye colour
i.e.
It's not unusual for children of the same race
to be fairer or darker complexioned than their siblings
and so
within the race of white/whitish people
some siblings are darker/lighter complexioned than others
and
within the race of black/blackish people

Focusing on height, weight, bone structure, eye colour :smile:
gives overall good results

Black people with Blue eyes

and other ethnicities
Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCPBpCWm89Y
and
2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vhW7rR6VDg

Physical appearance indications based on
RON BIPPUS FORTY YEARS RESEARCH

is free to read at http://reocities.com/athens/delphi/1601/physical.html
and may be of interest

ours is an astrological learning forum
these are tips for beginners

Main Rulerships of 1st House = Stature, colour, complexion
form and shape of body :smile:

Older sources note its influence upon the intellect
the way the mind works, and speech.
First house represents focal point for the personality
and manner of expression.
As well as describing the physical appearance
the condition of First House
and that of its planetary ruler
indicates the level of personal vitality and strength.
Life, vitality and health.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h1.html

Thank you for your insight. I'm sorry if the question is misguided. I know where to look astrologically for physical appearance on a basic level however I was asking if they are true indicators, and how accurate they are, I guess. Does astrology play a part in the way we look??I relayed my scepticism due to me personally not resembling my ascendant- and as a native with an empty first house, I am curious to know where you would personally look next if the first house was empty in a chart in terms of their appearance?
keep in mind that even within the same race
there are differences of skin tone and eye colour
i.e.
It's not unusual for children of the same race
to be fairer or darker complexioned than their siblings
and so
within the race of white/whitish people
and
within the race of black/blackish people

Focusing on height, weight, bone structure, eye colour :smile:
gives overall good results

Black people with Blue eyes

and other ethnicities
Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCPBpCWm89Y
and
2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vhW7rR6VDg
Thank you also for you research. You make interesting points. Corresponding to my original question, do you think, in terms of that intrinsic diversity your referencing, it can be seen within a natal chart?
Like for example, a person having recessive alleles that cause a blue pigment in the eye colouring in comparison to their genetic heritage or indigenous genetics within that community of people which may have all had dominant alleles for darker eye colouring. Can these diverse, and individual physical characteristics be illustrated within a chart? Is what I am fundamentally trying to ask.
Physical appearance indications based on
RON BIPPUS FORTY YEARS RESEARCH

is free to read at http://reocities.com/athens/delphi/1601/physical.html
and may be of interest

Love from the UK :love:

love-thinking

Can astrology really determine physical appearance? I've always found this really fascinating and would love some examples. I think this will be really interesting.

You may be average height to tall(most likely tall but you have one short indicator) You are thin but may be big boned or fluctuating weight or even skinny fat but basically rebust in some way or you have been really thin at one pount and a lititle chubby at another. Your skin tone is tawny

I will also bet my money that you probably regardless of your weight or bone density has a very nice well proportioned body.

Last edited:

love-thinking

You may also have intense eyes with an oval shaped face but not the cardinal shaped facial shape, the more of an angular but full face with intense sad eyes.

Also what I said in regards to skin tone, take your ethnic background into account.

Last edited:

You may also have intense eyes with an oval shaped face but not the cardinal shaped facial shape, the more of an angular but full face with intense sad eyes.

Also what I said in regards to skin tone, take your ethnic background into account.

Thank you for your response to my thread love-thinking.

First of all, wow

How did you do that?

If it was without help of my avatar I'm double impressed :surprised:

You could not of been more accurate. I fit your description perfectly. Even if you have seen my face, the precision of your interpretation on the way my body is structured is spooky but fascinating. Would you like me to attach a picture/s so you can actually see how accurate you were?

I am 5 ft 4 give or take. In comparison to others, I'm usually average or just shorter.
My weight is constantly fluctuating, and I am like the epitome of "skinny-fat"
I was on the chubby side growing up ( I prefer to say compressed LOL ) and as I've matured the weight has just fallen off. I've always maintained big hips regardless of the fluctuations in weight however. but yes, for the most part my body is "proportionate" apart from the fact I have a huge head :lol:

Really amazing work. If you don't mind me asking, how did you come to these conclusions and depictions? Can that all really be seen within my chart? I'm honestly speechless at the accuracy.

Last edited:

MajorTom

Thank you for your response to my thread love-thinking.

First of all, wow

How did you do that?

You could not of been more accurate. I fit your description perfectly. Even if you have seen my face, the precision of your interpretation on the way my body is structured is spooky but fascinating. Would you like me to attach a picture/s so you can actually see how accurate you were?

I am 5 ft 4 give or take. In comparison to others, I'm usually average or just shorter.
My weight is constantly fluctuating, and I am like the epitome of "skinny-fat"
I was on the chubby side growing up ( I prefer to say compressed LOL ) and as I've matured the weight has just fallen off. I've always maintained big hips regardless of the fluctuations in weight however. but yes, for the most part my body is "proportionate" apart from the fact I have a huge head :lol:

Really amazing work. If you don't mind me asking, how did you come to these conclusions and depictions? Can that all really be seen within my chart? I'm honestly speechless at the accuracy.

Wow, that’s all very curious; just a while ago I’ve been wondering as well if it’s possible to describe one’s appearance from a chart. Now I want to share mine to see if it works in my case as well, but wouldn’t want to suddenly hijack your thread lol

Wow, that’s all very curious; just a while ago I’ve been wondering as well if it’s possible to describe one’s appearance from a chart. Now I want to share mine to see if it works in my case as well, but wouldn’t want to suddenly hijack your thread lol

Feel free to hijack this thread Major Tom. That is what was meant by: I think this will be interesting. TBH I was half expecting people to hijack in a way lol :innocent: I'd personally love to see how this plays out for you/ and others. The more examples the better. I find this so fascinating.

My views on this have definitely shifted. love-thinking described me perfectly.

Attachments

• 64926380_670451740085649_1524630565930663936_n.jpg
    64926380_670451740085649_1524630565930663936_n.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 62366101_700952583687452_2035144766873665536_n.jpg
    62366101_700952583687452_2035144766873665536_n.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 47

Chrysalis

I think the weight fluctuations comes from the moon/jupiter opposition. Maybe your inclined to eat sweet things when your moods fluctuate. With moon in sagg then id say the weight mainly goes to your hips as sagittarius rules the hips.

You like to take wear make up/take selfies (venus in libra) trine neptune.

I think the weight fluctuations comes from the moon/jupiter opposition. Maybe your inclined to eat sweet things when your moods fluctuate. With moon in sagg then id say the weight mainly goes to your hips as sagittarius rules the hips.

You like to take wear make up/take selfies (venus in libra) trine neptune.

Thank you for your response Chrysalis. You have an amazing approach to this, these interpretations are remarkable and I can totally see how you got to them. I like how your mind is working! I can now completely see how my chart depicts my weight. I have such a sweet tooth.
and I do indeed love selfies and makeup. This is incredibly but insanely accurate. I'm honestly astonished.

:love:

MajorTom

Feel free to hijack this thread Major Tom. That is what was meant by: I think this will be interesting. TBH I was half expecting people to hijack in a way lol :innocent: I'd personally love to see how this plays out for you/ and others. The more examples the better. I find this so fascinating.

My views on this have definitely shifted. love-thinking described me perfectly.

Ok, thank you! Let’s give it a try:

https://pasteboard.co/IjyHQRH.png

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Well actually you've got the grand trine between venus/jupiter/neptune.

So with venus in libra and this being an air trine, id say you attract a lot of male attention. The way you look can be lucky for you, as in gets you out of trouble. You've got jupiter in the 12th house which can act as a guardian angel, protecting you. So as you've got quite a BIG personality and are sociable,outgoing, friendly and VERY VERY talkative....you'll most likely always be kept from harm when your out partying [just a thought].

If you watch Love island :love: this is who you remind me of.. Anna Vakili. But i'd say you were more outgoing and bubbly than what she is, she's more reserved.

JUPITERASC

summary of the prediction :smile:
You may be average height to tall
(most likely tall
wrong
I am 5 ft 4 give or take.
In comparison to others,

I'm usually average or just shorter.
shorter than average

NOT "average height to tall" as predicted

but you have one short indicator)
saying someone MAY BE average height to tall
MOST LIKELY tall
is extremely VAGUE
and
definitely the opposite of OP statement of being "average height to shorter than average"
You are thin but may be big boned or fluctuating weight
or even skinny fat but basically rebust in some way
or you have been really thin at one pount and a lititle chubby at another.
so
"thin"
as well as
"skinny fat"
and so
"skinny"
as well as
"fat"
as well as
"a little chubby"
Your skin tone is tawny
I will also bet my money that you probably
regardless of your weight or bone density
has a very nice well proportioned body.

summary of the prediction :smile:

wrong

shorter than average

NOT "average height to tall" as predicted

saying someone MAY BE average height to tall
MOST LIKELY tall
is extremely VAGUE
and
definitely the opposite of OP statement of being "average height to shorter than average"

so
"thin"
as well as
"skinny fat"
and so
"skinny"
as well as
"fat"
as well as
"a little chubby"
Can I ask what the grand purpose of this response was?

It was, indeed, a summary

Did you not notice the other clear and concise predictions that were made? Such as the shape and bone structure of my face, the intensity of my eyes and the emotion they exude, the tone of my skin, and the accurate depiction of the fluctuations in my body weight?

Essentially you, JUPITERASC, have dominated the narrative on both threads of mine. Before you ever commented on my thread's I noticed you dominating and overloading on to other peoples threads too. Can I ask why you do this?

I am the average height of a woman in the UK. I'm actually considered slightly taller. AS PREDICTED

However, I personally find I am slightly shorter compared to others around me. Knowing your responses you probably would argue with statistics.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11534042

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Did you not notice the other clear and concise predictions that were made?

Such as the shape and bone structure of my face, the intensity of my eyes and the emotion they exude, the tone of my skin, and the accurate depiction of the fluctuations in my bodyweight
all easily viewed on the avatar :smile:
also
it's not unusual for bodyweight to fluctuate
HOWEVER
being "skinny fat" is quite an achievement

HOWEVER
that is simply my opinion
others are free to their opinion
not unusually astrologers frequently disagree

T
First of all, wow

How did you do that?

JUPITERASC

Thank you for your insight. I'm sorry if the question is misguided. I know where to look astrologically for physical appearance on a basic level however I was asking if they are true indicators, and how accurate they are, I guess. Does astrology play a part in the way we look??I relayed my scepticism due to me personally not resembling my ascendant- and as a native with an empty first house, I am curious to know where you would personally look next if the first house was empty in a chart in terms of their appearance?

Thank you also for you research. You make interesting points.

Corresponding to my original question, do you think, in terms of that intrinsic diversity your referencing, it can be seen within a natal chart?
Like for example, a person having recessive alleles that cause a blue pigment in the eye colouring in comparison to their genetic heritage or indigenous genetics within that community of people which may have all had dominant alleles for darker eye colouring.

Can these diverse, and individual physical characteristics be illustrated within a chart?
Is what I am fundamentally trying to ask.
you asked these questions
and these are just my opinions
clearly
different astrologers
all have their own differing opinions on this topic
by the way
keep in mind that
delineation is unreliable unless the time of birth is reliable :smile:

Chrysalis

Ok, thank you! Let’s give it a try:

https://pasteboard.co/IjyHQRH.png

Okay i'll try you Tom :biggrin:

With your sun/venus/saturn conjunction in Aries, i think this would give you good facial bone structure. With you also having moon square these planets and moon in a saturn ruled sign, id say your slim, and this would be through being aware of your eating habits, being quite strict with yourself.

Hair would be a little wavy and probably has a red tinge to it.

And i don't think your that tall.

Well actually you've got the grand trine between venus/jupiter/neptune.

So with venus in libra and this being an air trine, id say you attract a lot of male attention. The way you look can be lucky for you, as in gets you out of trouble. You've got jupiter in the 12th house which can act as a guardian angel, protecting you. So as you've got quite a BIG personality and are sociable,outgoing, friendly and VERY VERY talkative....you'll most likely always be kept from harm when your out partying [just a thought].

If you watch Love island :love: this is who you remind me of.. Anna Vakili. But i'd say you were more outgoing and bubbly than what she is, she's more reserved.

Thanks again for your interpretations Chrysalis! I've never actually seen this interpretation of my grand trine manifest into physical/aesthetic characteristics before. This is really interesting to me as I do struggle with issues regarding my self image. You're not far off at all with the male attention, however, I don’t consider male attention to be a positive benefactor to my life LOL. Quite the opposite, actually, as it isn't necessarily good or solicited attention.

I'm going to do more research about this Jupiter situation. I am deeply religious and I wonder if this is why? I do feel connected to the source in some way. I do feel as if when I pray, it has been received. I guess you could be right with this too! Thank you for describing me with such extroverted conviction. I have all the potential, I'm getting, to be a socialite however I am a recluse. I am extremely private and although I can talk to anybody, I only call a limited few friend. I watch love island here and there, it's usually on in the background while I do something else. (i'm always multi-tasking)
Maybe me and this lady Anna have more in common than first thought. I agree I am probably less "awkward" though.
:joyful:

Again thank you! I hope you have an amazing rest of the day.

Last edited:

you asked these questions
and these are just my opinions
clearly
different astrologers
all have their own differing opinions on this topic
by the way
keep in mind that
delineation is unreliable unless the time of birth is reliable :smile:

You actually never answer the question directly it seems. I have always tried to work around that factor but today for some reason you are relentless.
Like I have said before, your answers to threads seem to just be an overload of resources, which can be useful, if there is context.

P.s did you not consider that alternatively they may be using a browser on their mobile; where you can't view avatars?

Last edited: