Plutonians: Ties to the Underworld

SunConjunctPluto

I'm a virgo sun pluto and have no ties to drugs or the underworld.

I have a strong will power and don't give up when I want to achieve. At 31 I took one of the biggest companies in my country to court for breaking the law. I won and from that moment on I understood what sun/pluto mean't for me.

MamaMinnee

SunConjunctPluto said:
But here, you say:
At 31 I took one of the biggest companies in my country to court for breaking the law....
I would consider a criminal corporation 'of the Underworld,' wouldn't you? After all, they are breaking Man's Law and abiding by one based on power, as well as illegal activity.... Tied.

iwonder

SunConjunctPluto, Did you have any aspects to your Sun-Pluto conjunction (in transits, progressions, etc) to activate it? It must have been activated to manifest itself so prominently. If there were no triggers at that time, could something else in your chart be responsible for your fight and victory?

SunConjunctPluto

I don't know what was happening in my chart at the time.

6/4/2001 was the date I got written proof to convict and it was a couple of weeks later the case was on, have transcripts stored somewhere.

I just remember feeling scared at the time and thrilled at the verdict

iwonder

Make a transit chart for the date(s) and see how it interacts with your natal chart. There's got to be something. Is it June 4 or April 6?

Feeling scared and thrilled is Plutonian to me :) But again, don't other people enjoy being scared and thrilled when they find powers within themselves to prevail? I think it is one of the greatest things one can discover. Does it take a Pluto conjunction to think so?

Last edited:

pallas

aquarius7000 said:
What I can't figure out is that I don't have similar (Plutonic) problems with men, although Pluto also squares my Mars:confused:. Any takes?

I would look to the "houses within houses" that are expressed by that mars placement.....you said 5th house right?
Do you have a son who you have a difficult time with or a death of a cousin from your father's side? The 5th also relates to the ruin of one's credit, friends of your partner,heart diseases and ailments, death of a parent or parent-in-law...and also teachers..the teacher thing could relate to the
authority figure in regards to your saturn placement too...

Any hits here? Or am I way off base?

Pallas

pallas

SunConjunctPluto said:

I have a strong will power and don't give up when I want to achieve. At 31 I took one of the biggest companies in my country to court for breaking the law. I won and from that moment on I understood what sun/pluto mean't for me.

Was it a Drug company? or medically related?

Pallas