Going through a difficult period, want to relocate, please help

spiritwoman

After having lost my job abroad in May, and ended a difficult relationship which left me wounded, I am now back at home, trying to get my life back on track.
I feel stuck sending job applications with no positive feed back, love life is non existent, and I have to deal with my divorced mother who is suffering from a severe depression.
I feel the need to relocate, since I never enjoyed living in my place of birth and I always felt (since I was a child) that I don't belong here. It has always been difficult for me to find job and love in my hometown so I feel much better living and working abroad. Saturn in the 4th house opposing the ruler of the 7th house had made my life unbearable and it's now hitting again (never married, difficult relationships) I feel like living in a prison.

I have hopes that Jupiter moving to Scorpio soon on 10th October will activate my 10 house and the moon and 7th house and bring positive changes along with approaching Uranus transit to IC and the 4th house.

I am trying to figure weather I should relocate and if so where would it be the best for me in terms of finding love and hope for the future.

Thank you so much! I am really suffering.

Attachments

• jas.gif
    jas.gif
    47.7 KB · Views: 43

waybread

Is 12:00 your actual birth time or is it just a default estimate? This matters a lot in relocation astrology. This chart shows a lot of 9th house activity, indicating overseas travel, but it might be completely wrong. Moreover, with your moon, a primary "home" indicator at such an early degree, it might be in the wrong sign, as the moon moves 12 degrees per day.

And yes, some people are born at exactly 12:00 but not many.

spiritwoman

It is 12 noon. My mother says that she saw the clock on the wall when I was born. It still might be 5 or 10 min earlier by the time she had realized that.
I did live abroad on and off for most of my life, mainly for work and higher education. I wanted to settle abroad permanently but somehow it did not happen.
I keep on coming back back home and it has never been my choice but more as a result of unfavorable circumstances. I have a strange karmic feeling about it, as if my mother wants me close to her and would not let me go, like treating me as her spouse. So each time I come back, I just can't handle the emotional abuse from my mother and feel the need to cut ties with her. My father abandoned the family when I was young, and I have't heard from him in almost 20 years. So all those bad memories somehow are hunting me.....
I also want to finally find my soulmate and marry, but that has not happened yet as well.
I also speak several languages and most of my partners and friends are foreigners.
I am going through this difficult period, I feel uprooted in my hometown, and also having to deal with family issues which has always been a heavy burden for me.
I don't want to run away, but more like wanting to finally relocate and find my own happiness, love and path in life.
Thanks

waybread

OK, 12:00 it is!

Your horoscope just shouts out your focus on 9th house matters. These are activities that expand your mental horizons in some way. Of course, international travel does this, but other 9th house activities are developing a life philosophy, theology, higher education, and publications of enduring value. Anciently it included prophecy and prescience, as well.

Just now transiting Pluto is squaring your sun-Jupiter. This is a really difficult transit. It has been described as being "stripped of your skin." Whatever you thought you were, and however you put your life together until now, are being held up to you as hollow and empty of real value. But Pluto's ultimate purpose is to metaphorically kill off anything dead and dying in your life, so that new life and growth can take place.

This transit also has the energy of the phoenix, the mythical bird who plunged into the fire, and was reborn from the ashes.

Saturn in your 4th house can indicate a childhood without a lot of emotional nurturing. Saturn opposes your moon, so you may feel as though you don't even deserve to have what you need and desire in life.

I don't see, from your horoscope, why you shouldn't relocate, and some good reasons why you would feel more liberated and happy if you did. When Jupiter moves into your 10th house of career in October, you may find it easier to re-start your career.

Have you got any siblings who could look after your mother?

spiritwoman

It's very interesting with the current transit Pluto square Sun is that I like the way it works for me. I became more true to myself and it gave me the courage to put an end to a difficult job and love relationship without having fears for the future. It also helped me learn to ask for what I deserve (i.e. overcoming Moon opposition Saturn) and utilize the more positive aspects/energies of my chart.

Yes, I have a sister, with whom I also have a difficult relationship. She barely comes to visit my mother and rarely helps financially. So again, I will have to pay all the bills....which I somehow don't mind so much.....

It's just that lingering feeling of wanting to be far away from home with a hope to find love and better carrier prospects.

waybread

I don't know if you are living with your mother now, but moving far enough away to be well out of the house-- yet close enough to visit a couple of times per month-- might be a happy medium. I'm not familiar with Macedonia, but it strikes me as being a small enough country that maybe you could move to another country in the region while still visiting your mother.

I think it's great that you've got a handle on transiting Pluto square sun. It's a difficult transit. With your sun conjunct Jupiter in the 9th house, you've got the soul of a philosopher (or even theologian) who should be that much stronger with you finally come out of this transit.

unique_astrology

Showing where your Sun and Jupiter lines become the most elevated and angular planets in your chart. Anywhere on those lines or within about 160 kilometers either side of one of them should prove favorable for you most of the time but that can be muted temporarily by a difficult transit or for a longer time by a difficult progression that matures.

Attachments

• Macedonia.jpg
    Macedonia.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Germany.jpg
    Germany.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Italy.gif
    Italy.gif
    14.9 KB · Views: 32

unique_astrology

Examples of your chart relocated to some locations near those lines.

I make my measurements in right ascension and those lines are shown that way also.

In Rome your Venus becomes prominent by it's square to the Asc. (i.e., within 1 degree of the Zenith).

In reality, Pluto is just short of 7 degrees from the Zenith.

Attachments

• SW GER.jpg
    SW GER.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 31
  • SW IT.jpg
    SW IT.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 30
  • SW Rome.jpg
    SW Rome.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

spiritwoman

Examples of your chart relocated to some locations near those lines.

I make my measurements in right ascension and those lines are shown that way also.

In Rome your Venus becomes prominent by it's square to the Asc. (i.e., within 1 degree of the Zenith).

In reality, Pluto is just short of 7 degrees from the Zenith.

Do you think that moving to Bologna or Rome will unblock the influence of Saturn on the 7th house and open prospect for finding love? I see the DC is moving into Gemini

It's interesting that I did my masters in Bologna and it was one of the best times in my life

Sunny

Spiritwoman, I don't want to disturb your discussion, but if you can show the Part of Fortune and Lilith in your chart, that would be eventually a help to understand better your question.

For me, the opposition from Saturn in the 4th to the Moon in the Midheaven describes your sadness of the separation with your father when you have been a child. And as Saturn is the ruler of your ASC this separation is very hard to admit especially with the needs of fusional relationship for a young child (Moon) in Scorpio. You have to learn to admit this suffering which you endure since so long time and become free of it.

Perhaps with the POF and Lilith we can see more and better the how to do now?

spiritwoman

I don't know if you are living with your mother now, but moving far enough away to be well out of the house-- yet close enough to visit a couple of times per month-- might be a happy medium. I'm not familiar with Macedonia, but it strikes me as being a small enough country that maybe you could move to another country in the region while still visiting your mother.

I think it's great that you've got a handle on transiting Pluto square sun. It's a difficult transit. With your sun conjunct Jupiter in the 9th house, you've got the soul of a philosopher (or even theologian) who should be that much stronger with you finally come out of this transit.

I live alone but in the same neighborhood. Was also considering moving to another country in the region, but will again feel the negative Saturn influence on my 7th house ruler. Last time I lived in Skopje for a prolonged period of time, I did not date anyone for almost 4 years. Most of my adolescent life was the much the same. Men don't seem to notice me here. I am waiting for the Uranus opposition moon (ruler of the 7th) transit to shake up things in the love department, hopefully....
Indeed, I am very philosophical and spiritual with a highly developed intuition. Have managed to obtain excellent education and I am well established in my carrier field. If only I can beat the insecurity and self-doubt and find love...

spiritwoman

Spiritwoman, I don't want to disturb your discussion, but if you can show the Part of Fortune and Lilith in your chart, that would be eventually a help to understand better your question.

For me, the opposition from Saturn in the 4th to the Moon in the Midheaven describes your sadness of the separation with your father when you have been a child. And as Saturn is the ruler of your ASC this separation is very hard to admit especially with the needs of fusional relationship for a young child (Moon) in Scorpio. You have to learn to admit this suffering which you endure since so long time and become free of it.

Perhaps with the POF and Lilith we can see more and better the how to do now?

You are not disturbing, on the contrary, I am very grateful.
I am looking for a place in this world to relocate, where I can find love and positive influence for my carrier, where I would feel much better than at home where I feel blocked.
Here is my chart with POF and Lilith

Attachments

• with POF.jpg
    with POF.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 30

unique_astrology

We cannot rush the planets movements. They will come at their own pace.

You will have transit Saturn square natal Venus exact by right ascension on November 6 (Oct 21 by longitude) and within effective orb through the end of November. In Rome Saturn will be on the Asc in right ascension on November 22 (November 13 in longitude) but within effective orb for a period before and after that date.

How we respond to situations that coincide with aspects in our horoscopes is up to us to the best of our abilities and current circumstances.

https://www.edgarcayce.org/about-us/blog/blog-posts/cayce-astrology-as-a-tool-for-selfunderstanding/

"In one of the first readings Cayce gave on the subject of astrology in 1923, he stated: “…but let it be understood here, no action of any planet or phases of the Sun, the Moon or any heavenly bodies surpass the rule of man’s will power, the power given by the Creator of man, in the beginning, when he became a living soul, with the power of choosing for himself.” (Edgar Cayce reading 3744-3)."

https://www.edgarcayce.org/the-readings/astrology/

“So, all of those realms - as in Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus - have their realms of consciousness also. As to how great the influence is depends upon the individual, for none surpass the will of the individual entity - the birthright of each soul. For, the soul is that child of the universal consciousness ye call God, and is made aware of same by the application of laws pertaining to same in the own self.

“Thus the knowledge, the understanding, the interpretation of life, lies within thine own self, as ye apply same in thy activity.” (2823-1)

Last edited:

Sunny

You are not disturbing, on the contrary, I am very grateful.
I am looking for a place in this world to relocate, where I can find love and positive influence for my carrier, where I would feel much better than at home where I feel blocked.

Hi, Spiritwoman,

thank you for this new chart.

At first, with a globally look at your chart I think that it is a very harmonious one. Because your Capri-ASC is nicely compensated by your Libra-Sun together with your kindly and strong Jupiter who is the ruler of the 9th. So, your personality makes lighter your Capri-being. And therefore, as Saturn is the ruler of your ASC, I don't think that he causes your problems, but IMO it is the Moon.
As a Capri-ASC you may be anxious to give the impression to others like to appear older than you are, but this cannot be because Libra-Suns are always young in their whole life.
On the other hand, your Moon in Scorpio is a little bit cursing, because he emphasizes the whole emotional things what every Scorpio knows what it can do in deep effects. Especially, I think, that this Moon in Scorpio at your Midheaven boosts your Capri-feelings of shyness and throwing you back. Remember, the Moon, the ruler of Cancer, walks one step forward and two steps backward (that's only and all for the Cancer, you understand, what I mean, not for the planet Moon who cannot go backward, but in astrology signifies also the past :wink:).
Also, in Scorpio, this Moon activates excessively your desires, because Scorpio desires naturally already a lot.

So, my dear Spiritwoman, you have to take care more for your Moon than for your Saturn. Because the Moon being in conjunction to your Midheaven, he looks like a very youthful, even juvenile child. But that isn't the expression of youth - you understand what I mean? Therefore your oppositing Saturn could be a great help for you as mature women can be very very beautiful just because of their maturity. And so, I think, that this was the problem in your youth, when you say: " I did not date anyone for almost 4 years. Most of my adolescent life was the much the same. Men don't seem to notice me here."

Now, this Moon is the ruler of your 7th, the house of marriage and partnership. It seems to me that you elevate the idea of marriage because you are somebody who needs ideals. And therefore being married does you feel to be at home. Right so? But unfortunately in this house of ideal partnership and dealings with others is sitting the powerful Lilith. She is so very nice and so awfully horrible.
The time where Lilith transitted my 7th house, I was just married and have been very , very happy. But from the outside, all difficulties which can arrive into your life where there - also from the others and especially in the public domain with the co-existence of new family in the foreign country, influencing neighbours with effects of separating you from communities and so on. So, in this sensible part of the chart, yes, there can be very much sufferings BUT in the same time just due to this a great inspiration to create your life is coming on. So what? :wink:

Another thing - could it be that you take sometimes decisions very impulsively? Once more, Saturn could temperate (but let him not stop!) your direct Mars on the ASC, who acts perhaps sometimes too much enthusiastically (Mars squarring Uranus)? Nevertheless he will be of a great help for a Libra-Sun, who dont like to take clear decisions ....:whistling:

In the whole it seems to me, that with your patient Saturn you can plan your life as you like it, if you remember, that your Saturn is your rock, that your 9th-house-Sun needs ideals and that your life can bring great liberation and freedom, mainly to others(Libra), too. And be aware of your Lilith.:happy:
Also, with the Sun in your 9th, foreign countries will not be a real problem for you. Obviously that doesn't matter.

For the moment I let aside the position of your POF, ok?

With all my best wishes for you,

Sunny

spiritwoman

Hi, Spiritwoman,

thank you for this new chart.

At first, with a globally look at your chart I think that it is a very harmonious one. Because your Capri-ASC is nicely compensated by your Libra-Sun together with your kindly and strong Jupiter who is the ruler of the 9th. So, your personality makes lighter your Capri-being. And therefore, as Saturn is the ruler of your ASC, I don't think that he causes your problems, but IMO it is the Moon.
As a Capri-ASC you may be anxious to give the impression to others like to appear older than you are, but this cannot be because Libra-Suns are always young in their whole life.
On the other hand, your Moon in Scorpio is a little bit cursing, because he emphasizes the whole emotional things what every Scorpio knows what it can do in deep effects. Especially, I think, that this Moon in Scorpio at your Midheaven boosts your Capri-feelings of shyness and throwing you back. Remember, the Moon, the ruler of Cancer, walks one step forward and two steps backward (that's only and all for the Cancer, you understand, what I mean, not for the planet Moon who cannot go backward, but in astrology signifies also the past :wink:).
Also, in Scorpio, this Moon activates excessively your desires, because Scorpio desires naturally already a lot.

So, my dear Spiritwoman, you have to take care more for your Moon than for your Saturn. Because the Moon being in conjunction to your Midheaven, he looks like a very youthful, even juvenile child. But that isn't the expression of youth - you understand what I mean? Therefore your oppositing Saturn could be a great help for you as mature women can be very very beautiful just because of their maturity. And so, I think, that this was the problem in your youth, when you say: " I did not date anyone for almost 4 years. Most of my adolescent life was the much the same. Men don't seem to notice me here."

Now, this Moon is the ruler of your 7th, the house of marriage and partnership. It seems to me that you elevate the idea of marriage because you are somebody who needs ideals. And therefore being married does you feel to be at home. Right so? But unfortunately in this house of ideal partnership and dealings with others is sitting the powerful Lilith. She is so very nice and so awfully horrible.
The time where Lilith transitted my 7th house, I was just married and have been very , very happy. But from the outside, all difficulties which can arrive into your life where there - also from the others and especially in the public domain with the co-existence of new family in the foreign country, influencing neighbours with effects of separating you from communities and so on. So, in this sensible part of the chart, yes, there can be very much sufferings BUT in the same time just due to this a great inspiration to create your life is coming on. So what? :wink:

Another thing - could it be that you take sometimes decisions very impulsively? Once more, Saturn could temperate (but let him not stop!) your direct Mars on the ASC, who acts perhaps sometimes too much enthusiastically (Mars squarring Uranus)? Nevertheless he will be of a great help for a Libra-Sun, who dont like to take clear decisions ....:whistling:

In the whole it seems to me, that with your patient Saturn you can plan your life as you like it, if you remember, that your Saturn is your rock, that your 9th-house-Sun needs ideals and that your life can bring great liberation and freedom, mainly to others(Libra), too. And be aware of your Lilith.:happy:
Also, with the Sun in your 9th, foreign countries will not be a real problem for you. Obviously that doesn't matter.

For the moment I let aside the position of your POF, ok?

With all my best wishes for you,

Sunny

Hi Sunny,

Indeed, I don't relate very much with the description of Capricorn rising, but more like a mix of Libra, Sagittarius and Scorpio. And I do make impulsive decisions based on intuition.
Relationships are maybe the biggest challenge for me. It's like going to extremes, I either don't date for years or date the wrong men (married, cheaters, much younger or older or boring men...). I was twice very close to getting married but somehow it did not work out.
I can feel the difficulties with my moon placement and Lilith being in the 7th house and I am working hard (believe me) to overcome their influence and open up for experiencing true love. I am finally ready now!
The question is, is there any prospect for finding love and partner (not necessary marriage) with those heavy placements? Or should I give up on love altogether? But I crave it so much....I am even ready to relocate!

Sunny

Hi Spiritwoman,

thank you for your feedback!
For the questions wether you'll have to relocate and finding the true love you could dress the chart of your SR. Try to show this with the natal chart in the inner cercle and don't forget the POF and Lilith. Perhaps you'll find some answers which encourage you to relocate or not.

kshantaram

Premium Member

asc lord sat retro towards aries and debilated, inclined to social work,
while opp sun-jup-mer libra 9th, great stress in
luck-edu-father-husband- children-siblings-health-distant lands and travels;
misjudgments and missed opportunities and missed initiatives-communications;

scorpio-mars inimical-malefic for cap asc,
stress-delays in career-recognition;
moon scorpio debilated,
secretive, suspicious, sentimental, investigative, forensic psychology, etc,

moon-sat opp stress in domestic matters and career, conflict home-career;
moon lord 7th over 10th, dominating spouse;

lords 1/7 sat-moon taurus-scorpio opp,
lords venus-mars inclined into relationships by mere attractions;
conflict in marriage-relationships;

asc lord sat taurus 4th, tending to distant lands,
aptitude for hotel management, dentistry, architecture, food tech, etc;
moon elevated aspect over taurus 4th;

mars lord scorpio elevated cap, debilation of moon cancelled,
gradual growth-improvements in career;

mars elevated cap asc, methodical, disciplined, athletic;
mars inimical, health issues - knee joints, head, etc;
growth-riches through own merit, police-defence-operations management;
mars aspect own aries 3rd, supportive of initiative-progress;
mars debilated aspect 7th cancer for marriage-relationship-abdominal health;

sun debilated libra 9th, wavering mind-decisions,
sun-mer-jup libra good at public relations, foreign diplomacy,
public relations and foreign services management; literary-oratory abilities;
mars lord of elevation for sun over cap asc, debilation of sun cancellled,
gradual improvements in luck-edu-travels etc;

venus lord 9th debilated virgo 8th, self-centred, negating luck-father,
venus-ketu virgo pain-injury-surgery kidney-intestinal-urological etc;

venus elevated aspect pisces 2nd, supportive of family-fin-speech, singing;

rahu pisces 2nd earnings through foreign sources; seeking sensitivity in life;
lord jup 9th libra for distant lands-travels; jup lord 12th for foreign lands;
but sun-jup opp retro sat aries 3rd, stress in 3/9 house matters as said;
detachment from family-fin, pain-injury throat-teeth-feet etc;

past 1.5yr ketu transit rahu 2nd, and rahu transit venus-ketu,
life-style sudden reversals; rahu transit venus-ketu 8th toxic health issues;
detachment from family-fin, pain-injury throat-teeth-feet etc;

sat sooner transit own cap asc,
ambitious, hardworking, event management;
sat transit cap asc manifesting natal sat taurus 4th to distant lands;
and good for property matters;

jup sooner moon-scorpio 10th, research-occult aptitudes,
scorpio-inimical, things under stress-delay; liver issues;

jup scorpio trine own pisces 2nd supportive of family-finances;
and trine elevated aspect cancer 7th supportive of marriage-relationship;

however jup scorpio-sat opp misjudgments-missed opportunities to care,
impacting home-career;

may be consider foreign places with rahu-pisces 2nd sensitive places,
for family-finances - northern continents, countries-regions, towns, north towns,

places named with letters dha, cha, jha, tha, china, thailand, etc etc.for example

moon scorpio compatible with moon pisces, in synastry;

hope insights helpful, do share reflections and ground feedbacks
how true-untrue-useful-prospective etc,
focus on planetary outcomes mentioned
how true etc, and not on the technicalities mentioned for ready ref,

wishing well with jup-sat upcoming transits sooner ahead,
jup-moon scorpio trine rahu-pisces 2nd for family-finances;

kshantaram

HoldOrFold

Do you think that moving to Bologna or Rome will unblock the influence of Saturn on the 7th house and open prospect for finding love? I see the DC is moving into Gemini

It's interesting that I did my masters in Bologna and it was one of the best times in my life

In Bologna, for instance, the ruler of your DC is Mercury. It's mostly unaspected but in mutual reception to Venus on the cusp of the 10th equal house cusp which is a strong position. And Venus is in the sign of Mercury's domicile and exaltation. I'd say that's a marked improvement for 7th house matters from your natal condition which has the fallen Moon in Scorpio in charge of those affairs and opposite Saturn. The Moon is actually also near it's fallen degree of 3 Scorpio, so de-emphasising it by taking it off the MC and giving it rulership over an intermediary house rather than an angle should lighten things up considerably.