Why so unlucky??

Chillaxer

Some of my interpretations.

Chiron in the first can contribute to this feeling, wounded in sense of self.
Saturn in the eighth would appear to be quite heavy too, experiences of illness and death? Your anti-vertex is in the 11th of wishes and objectives, so it may be a vulnerable point in getting these(To me a fairly clear trend is the negativity of the anti-vertex, not sure all astrologers are agreeing on that) I think the fifth would be the positive side of this polarity so maybe romance or creative pursuits would be an antidote. Also you have fortune in the ninth so spirituality, foreign cultures and travel may be something you want to look towards.

UnluckyGirl

Athene Girl, just do your best in taking care of you. I would suggest you start looking only into medical astrology in order to find clues about natural imbalances and accordingly to start very,very cautiously and slowly experiment with holistic cures. I did not get into this field but from what I know starting with Culpeper would be a good idea. Look also into Edgar Cayce 'readings', you'll find a lot on internet, ayurvedic astrology too. Start looking only into this type of information, and see where it takes you. I am sure you'll find some information on this forum too.

And forget our f@@g Saturn.....

You do have Sirius closely conjunct your Asc, you'll have to find yourself the meaning by reading about it, just google Sirius, and connecting the information to what you feel. Oddly enough, the keywords for Sirius given by Brady in "Fixed Stars" book is : "the fire of immortality", and here you are having an obsession with ageing.....

Very interesting the way you linked Sirious-ASC conjunction to my obsession with aging.
I've never read about medical astrology
I've searched once or twice but it's not easy to find infos online. :/

Venus & Jupiter in h2, yes, you are right, that's exactly what I meant.
And when it will happen I come to Athens and you'll take me to a nice coffee place in Santorini and buy me a turkish coffee and bring along your 2 millionaires uncles so I can have a Zorba dance with him.

Ahahahahah
Until the turkish coffee I was smiling and dreaming that one day I'be quite wealthy so that my mom stops working and I could also help my grandparents and my lovely aunt.
Then I laughed hard when you said about my wealthy uncles hahahaha
I am not proud of them.. I am angry because they have so much money and they are not helping my grandpa and my grandma (their parents).. It's a shame you know.

UnluckyGirl

Some of my interpretations.

Chiron in the first can contribute to this feeling, wounded in sense of self.
Saturn in the eighth would appear to be quite heavy too, experiences of illness and death? Your anti-vertex is in the 11th of wishes and objectives, so it may be a vulnerable point in getting these(To me a fairly clear trend is the negativity of the anti-vertex, not sure all astrologers are agreeing on that) I think the fifth would be the positive side of this polarity so maybe romance or creative pursuits would be an antidote. Also you have fortune in the ninth so spirituality, foreign cultures and travel may be something you want to look towards.

Thanks
I knew nothing about the anti-vertex, but now that you mentioned it I'll search about it.
About Saturn in the 8th H yeah I've read that the native will have a long life with quite many illnesses.. It's like you will live just to be ill, sexual problems, poor husband, early widow, bad luck difficult experiences etc..
So the only supposed to be good thing about this placement is the long life (taking into consideration the fact that I wanted to die young this is not good at all for me) but then it's like you live a long life just to suffer from illnesses and other difficulties..

As for the 5th H to be honest I do not feel creative at all.. And romance is not important to me anymore, I've come to the point that I feel I can control my feelings so nothing breathtaking happens anymore. So it's just boring for me.
Hmm travels are almost impossible for me because of my mom. Travelling is nice but even if I do not travel at all I do not have a problem.

Chillaxer

Thanks
I knew nothing about the anti-vertex, but now that you mentioned it I'll search about it.
About Saturn in the 8th H yeah I've read that the native will have a long life with quite many illnesses.. It's like you will live just to be ill, sexual problems, poor husband, early widow, bad luck difficult experiences etc..
So the only supposed to be good thing about this placement is the long life (taking into consideration the fact that I wanted to die young this is not good at all for me) but then it's like you live a long life just to suffer from illnesses and other difficulties..

As for the 5th H to be honest I do not feel creative at all.. And romance is not important to me anymore, I've come to the point that I feel I can control my feelings so nothing breathtaking happens anymore. So it's just boring for me.
Hmm travels are almost impossible for me because of my mom. Travelling is nice but even if I do not travel at all I do not have a problem.

You're welcome. I've just noticed some other very interesting things, the vertex is 0degrees Sag, this links with the ninth house theme. You also have a 9th house in Pisces(and Aqua). I should have offered a broader point of view on the ninth(and Sag)- it can be travels of the mind, experiencing foreign cultures where you are, it can be higher learning, philosophy, the abstract 'right brain' mind, and it can represent spirituality, including, though not necessarily, foreign religion. Pisces is ruled by Neptune and is the sign of religion, Neptune is the planet of mysticism and merging, loss of ego, and has spiritual connotations, so a Pisces 9th would seem a very spiritual combination, and fortune there also. Aqua/Pisces cusp I think of as humanitarian and this is in the ninth. Also legal affairs and justice are represented by the ninth.

Interestingly, your Neptune is conjunct your descendant which lends it particular significance, as angular planets are more influential. With the ruler of the ninth, Neptune in the seventh it would suggest that ninth house affairs, and the 'part of fortune' here may serve your attractions and relationships well. I'm not sure about neptune in capricorn, there will be advice on the web on that as it is generational, (Capricorn seems to indicate ambition and worldly productivity though) but Neptune is certainly enigmatic and having it angular is significant. The descendant would suggest influencing other spirutually, or maybe artistically, one to one--For example, I have Chiron there and that is supposed to be a counselling position. It seems there are spiritually/artistically influential potentials in your chart, maybe that sounds a little vague but that's the view I interpret. (Oh and the MC is in Pisces also, as you probably knew, this supports the theme) Oh edit, again, the seventh is also significant in addition to the ninth as the north node is there, maybe pointing out the obvious here but it would suggest that partnerships(business or relational, or even dealing with enemies) would be beneficial to you, and the node also opposes Chiron, reinforcing this as a life path and healing process. Chiron in first suggests healing peoples sense of self. Your sun is also in the 12th house, which links to the Pisces theme, you may experience a life purpose in any 12th house theme, retreats, institutions, finding oneness. It is the house of the 'arcane and the dream world key to Neptunian ideals' It seems to link to merging, collective, and/or subconscious experience.
'It’s a water house that deals with the arcane and the dream-world which are crucial to Neptunian ideals'. -More extensive info on this house of your sun is here- http://blog.virgovault.com/2011/04/...troduction-12th-house-house-astrology-series/

Your chart is certainly not dull, anyhow.

Last edited:

UnluckyGirl

You're welcome. I've just noticed some other very interesting things, the vertex is 0degrees Sag, this links with the ninth house theme. You also have a 9th house in Pisces(and Aqua). I should have offered a broader point of view on the ninth(and Sag)- it can be travels of the ind, experiencing foreign cultures where you are, it can be higher learning, philosophy, the abstract 'right brain' mind, and it can represent spirituality, including, though not necessarily, foreign religion. Pisces is ruled by Neptune and is the sign of religion, Neptune is the planet of mysticism and merging, loss of ego, and has spiritual connotations, so a Pisces 9th would seem a very spiritual combination, and fortune there also. Aqua/Pisces cusp I think of as humanitarian and this is in the ninth. Also legal affairs and justice are represented by the ninth.

Interestingly, your Neptune is conjunct your descendant which lends it particular significance, as angular planets are more influential. With the ruler of the ninth, Neptune in the seventh it would suggest that ninth house affairs, and the 'part of fortune' here may serve your attractions and relationships well. I'm not sure about neptune in capricorn, there will be advice on the web on that as it is generational, (Capricorn seems to indicate ambition and worldly productivity though) but Neptune is certainly enigmatic and having it angular is significant. There are spiritually influential potentials in your chart, maybe that sounds a little vague but that's the view I interpret.

Yea it sounds a bit vogue but everything I read about 9th H sounds vogue.. I guess it has smth to do with the house itself.
There are quite many telling me about the importance of Moon and Neptune in my chart..
But honestly I feel like Moon in 9th H and Neptune in 7th H do not describe almost any part of me..
I am a bit dissapointed with this because it's the first thing most people notice and emphasize their importance in my chart, but when I read the interpretations for Neptune in 7th and Moon in 9th H I feel like it's not how I am at all.
The only thing that applies to me from what I've read about Neptune in 7th H is that I have high standars when it comes to men but this could be because my 7th H cusp is in Capricorn too,
AS for Moon in 9th H hmmm ok I am spiritual, I tend to Philosophize quite a bit because I am an overthinker but that's all..
I am a bit dissapointed about this
I thought that maybe I was born 5-10 minutes later so Neptune would be in my 6th H and Moon in my 8th.. And those placement describe much better.. But Saturn has to be in my 8th H..because it describes me perfectly.. Same goes for Venus, Mars in 2nd, Uranus in 6th H, Sun in 12th H, Pluto in 5th H, Pluto square Venus and Uranus opposition Sun..
Thank you again
I am trying to understand why I feel like that about Moon in 9th H and Neotune in 7th H

UnluckyGirl

The descendant would suggest influencing other spirutually, or maybe artistically, one to one--For example, I have Chiron there and that is supposed to be a counselling position. It seems there are spiritually/artistically influential potentials in your chart

Well yes! This is smth that happens to me, I mean people are influenced by me not only spiritually/artistically but in many ways..
like my style my character even the way I speak etc.. But this totally freaks me out.. It's like they are coppying me in everything.. I hate it so much.. I can not respect those kind of people.. I guess it's due to Sun/Uranus opposition that I like originality..

(Oh and the MC is in Pisces also, as you probably knew, this supports the theme) Oh edit, again, the seventh is also significant in addition to the ninth as the north node is there, maybe pointing out the obvious here but it would suggest that partnerships(business or relational, or even dealing with enemies) would be beneficial to you, and the node also opposes Chiron, reinforcing this as a life path and healing process.

Hehehehe this is such an irony
I've cut contact with most people..
I do not want relationships anymore and generally as I grow up I want to be alone more and more.. I guess the South node in 1st H wins..

Chiron in first suggests healing peoples sense of self.

If only I was paid everytime I do that.. I would be already wealthy..

Your sun is also in the 12th house, which links to the Pisces theme, you may experience a life purpose in any 12th house theme, retreats, institutions, finding oneness. It is the house of the 'arcane and the dream world key to Neptunian ideals' It seems to link to merging, collective, and/or subconscious experience.
'It’s a water house that deals with the arcane and the dream-world which are crucial to Neptunian ideals'. -More extensive info on this house of your sun is here- http://blog.virgovault.com/2011/04/...troduction-12th-house-house-astrology-series/

My chart may not be dull as you say but my life is too dull :p
I find 9th H and 12th H the hardest to understand.. They both seem too vague to me.. Especially the 9th one..
But you talked about the 13th H being the arcane and dream-world House..
Does the fact that I see so many dreams almost every night has smth to do with it?
My dreams are not just simple dreams most of the time they are like movies :p
I've been wondering many times if my dreams try to tell me smth

anca

Account Closed
Very interesting the way you linked Sirious-ASC conjunction to my obsession with aging.
I've never read about medical astrology
I've searched once or twice but it's not easy to find infos online. :/

Here is your Sirius
http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Sirius.html

As for medical astrology:

- there is a 'medical astrology' subforum under 'other astrology'

- http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/holistic-health.aspx?id=3382

- http://www.greekmedicine.net/whos_who/Nicholas_Culpeper.html :smile:

- couple of years ago I found a free pdf on "Three Books on life" - Marcilio Ficino, see if you can find it, it's expensive if you want to buy on Amazon.

I hope I gave you some clues as how to start.

Good luck

UnluckyGirl

Here is your Sirius
http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Sirius.html

As for medical astrology:

- there is a 'medical astrology' subforum under 'other astrology'

- http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/holistic-health.aspx?id=3382

- http://www.greekmedicine.net/whos_who/Nicholas_Culpeper.html :smile:

- couple of years ago I found a free pdf on "Three Books on life" - Marcilio Ficino, see if you can find it, it's expensive if you want to buy on Amazon.

I hope I gave you some clues as how to start.

Good luck

Yes! you helped a lot! Thank you :)

You and I have a similar chart. I was born 4 days before you and my rising sign is at 28* Libra. I also became ill when I was 17. I've also had weight problems my whole life. I also lost my father at a young age (I was 14 and his death was ruled a suicide).

How do you feel certain aspects have played out in your life? I'm especially curious about how your Leo Stellium square Pluto has played out. I feel unlucky in life too, and I'm wondering if there is any similarity between us?

UnluckyGirl

You and I have a similar chart. I was born 4 days before you and my rising sign is at 28* Libra. I also became ill when I was 17. I've also had weight problems my whole life. I also lost my father at a young age (I was 14 and his death was ruled a suicide)

How do you feel certain aspects have played out in your life? I'm especially curious about how your Leo Stellium square Pluto has played out. I feel unlucky in life too, and I'm wondering if there is any similarity between us?

Hello!
I am so sorry you have had so many difficulties :(
I am really curious to see your chart, but I am a bit dissapointed also because we do not have similar house placements, so I am wondering why you have similar to mine difficulties :unsure:

I won't tell you much about Mars/Venus conjuction because most of the good things this conjuction brings are cancelled when it's being afflicted..
In our case the conjuction is afflicted by Pluto,

So the "making easily romantic relationships" and the "lucky in money" things do not apply to me at all..
It's so difficult for me to make a relationship that I have never ever been in one..
Despite the fact that Venus-Mars and Jupiter are in my 2nd H which is supposed to show that I have much money, I am not lucky at all with money.. I can not make it by myself and as you can suspect.. with Saturn in my 8th H no one else will give me money and I was born in a poor family.
So..

I guess all other things that I read for the Mars/Venus conjuction apply to me and in fact their effect is multiplied due to Pluto.

So I have really intense emotions, I come out as a strong person in love and generally..
Although I am extremely jealous and everything makes me suspicious,
I mean I never trust anyone..
I never show my jealousy.. and if the man I want makes me jealous and it's his fault (like let's say we are together and he looks in a kind of flirty way another girl,) then that's it.. I'll just stop wanting him.. I feel like I lost my time with him, I do not feel hurt nor angry etc.. I just feel uninterested and bored.
I am not pushy at all.. in fact others are pushy with me..
but to be honest I think most of the time they are right for being pushy
because I need waaay too much time to feel ready to do whatever all normal people do when they fall in love.
I am generally direct and honest although I can pretend better than successfull actors :devil:
I do not find any point in pretending generally though because I want my relationships with others to be based on honesty.
But when it comes to revenge.. :devil: hehehe..
I naturally put all my efforts and it's such a pleasure for me..
generally dark and intense things do intrigue me..
but I never put myself or others in danger. Unless they heavily betray me.
Everything written on the internet about Venus square Pluto applies to me..
On the other hand.. I do not feel the Mars/Pluto square that much..
I am not violent at all.. My ways to balance injustice is always sneaky..
I also do not find interesting insulting someone using bad words.. nor using violence..I find it stupid and extremely boring..
I need passion in my life.. In fact I need to feel too much passionate to do anything because otherwise I have no motivation.

Until my 21 years and a half (almost 22 years old) I wanted so much to be in a relationship with someone I was in love.. it was the most important thing to me.. and I was sure that I would be in a relationship some day..
When I got 22 I realised that I am not going to be in a relationship probably ever.. I am to a point that I can control my emotions.. now and because of the difficulties I've been through I stopped wanting a relationship..
I've been in love thrice since I was 13 years old till my 23..
And I always know that I will get over anyone.. I just need much time..
I also feel more in pain or I would better say more worried than happy.
I do not know why that happens. maybe the intensity or the fact that I know that someday it will come the end of the relationship.. I also feel like there is no point because I will be hte one that will end up hurt..
So there no gain but pain..

I also fall in love and tend to attract scorpios in general
When others guess my sign 90% will guess I am a scorpio..
And I get so many compliments for my eyes/gaze.. and I do not have beautiful eyeshape nor eyecolor..
I also feel like I tenf to magnetize/attract people's attention without trying at all.. In fact this thing bothers me because I want to get lost in the crowd you know? I like feeling unnoticable.. I like feeling like I am all aone even when I am in the middle of a huge crowd. (sun in 12th H does its job well I guess :joyful:)
I have 2 friends born one 2 and the other 5 days before me..
they also have Mars/Venus conjuction squared by Pluto.. but they are not the same at all.. They are lightheaded girls.. they are not suspicious at all.. I feel like even if they get cheated in front of their eyes
they will believe it if their bfs tells them that he didn't cheated on them.. :sad:
they are passionless, I can not find any similarity with them when comparing how we feel and act when in love.
So maybe the fact that Pluto is in my 5th H
has to do smth with it...
One of the other girls has her Pluto in the 6th H.. and she is passionate about 6th H matters.. while I am the exact opposite..
I can not think of something else related to my Venus-Mars cinjuction squared by Pluto.
OOh! the fact that I love money.. life is pointless or me if I have no money enough to spend to things I love although I may not need them.
Hmm I can not think of something else right now but you can ask me anything you want

What other aspects do you want us to discuss??
Please sent me your chart via pm if you do not want to post it here

When it comes to money, I was really, really bad with it when I was younger. Now that Saturn has been transiting my second house for a while, I actually haven't been spending like I used to. I'm not sure if I was considered poor growing up, but my mother had government assistance. I had what I needed most of the time; save for some times when the gas or electric wasn't paid.

When it comes to love and jealousy, it goes hand in hand for me. If a guy I'm seeing is trying to make me jealous, I get very combative and make a huge display out of it (Mars H10 square Pluto H1). My Mars square Pluto plays out more than my Venus square. I feel both, but I'm more angry than anything. Especially with love. To me, my Venus square Pluto is thinking "Why me? Why am I not good enough for a relationship leading to marriage. Why isn't 6 years long enough. Why am I not good enough for COMMITMENT?" I see everyone else in their little happy relationships/marriages and wonder, how I am not there yet. Although I feel like none of them have gone through the "tests" that my relationships did, because we were afflicted by a double venus/pluto. He has Venus opposite Pluto and I the square. So we both felt it. Then the Mars square comes out in an explosive way and I'm all like " I DON'T love you! Get out (we live together)! Why do you make me wait? Why are you doing this to me?" And yes, I do use bad words towards him :sad: ...

Another thing that is bad for me is Uranus transiting our Leo stellium. Uranus is about to trine Venus (for me H6 and H10) and ever since Uranus moved in my H6, I've been crushing coworkers, bad. I had recently fallen really hard for a Capricorn guy at work. When I "find" a new love interest (regardless of being in a relationship or being single) I feel like its all or nothing. But an interesting notion is every guy I've fallen for never likes me and every guy that likes me I don't like them.

For me, I tend to attract Aries and Capricorn. Scorpios LOATHE me. Seriously. I think its my Pluto as a singleton in H1. I do love the Aries and Capricorn men though. Out of three guys, one was Pisces, one a Libra and the longest an Aries.

For the money issue, I don't really care about it. I do want to make lots of money, but I'm more keen on getting things. I love acquiring possessions. I will post my chart so you can see...

Has Sun opposite Uranus had any effect on you?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_03_anonymous.10453.12611.jpg
    astro_2gw_03_anonymous.10453.12611.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 23

UnluckyGirl

Whaaaaaaaaaat????
Jeez we are so different!
I did never liked someone that didn't like me.. In fact it goes like this.. A guy shows that he likes me and if I like his appearance (at first) then I'll talk to him to him
But I get so bored if someone doesn't want me with intensity.. I do not even bother.
It's not my thing to use bad words at all.
I am sneakier and I do not show my frustation.. I'll just get my revenge when the other one expects it the least.
One of my friends I told you earlier has also capricorn Moon and she falls for men that do not want her, and she also tends to attract Aries men.
But otherwise she is a very mild person..
She doesn't get jealous easily..
She doesn't use bad words.
I do not feel like you at all
I do not feel like I am doing smth wrong that I have never been in a relationship.
I have high standars and I am sure most of people that are in a relationship feel more lonely than me.. Moste will get cheated at some point others will get bored and many other bad scenarios. So I feel blessed that I am a girl who has a nice time being alone.

So once more the fact that house placements play such an important role is confirmed..

My Uranus/Sun opposition plays the hugest role.. This is the aspect I feel more than any other..
I want to be independent and rely on my self for everything. I hate it when I depend on someone else for anything.
I like the freedom that I have when being alone by myself. I can do whatever I want whenever I want it. I am easily bored..
I hate rutine thinhsthose you have to do everyday, like cleaning, cooking etc) that is one of the 2 reasons I want much money so badly, the other one is because I really want to own things I like too.

When I fist like a guy, I fall for his appearance. If/when I get to know them, they either don't live up to what I created in my head or they don't like me the same.

Its good to know how house placements work. I never met anyone born near me until now.

My Uranus/Sun falls in H3/H9. I am not independent and am quite shy. I do fit the typical description of being a black sheep though. I am different than my family (especially siblings). I also feel different than most people I know. I don't fit in any where. I also had problems with my secondary education (H3 problems). I really want to go to University and Graduate School to be a doctor, but I believe that my Uranus/Sun may say otherwise... Btw, I get easily bored too, but at random times, I just spout off what comes to mind; especially when I'm tired :joyful: