does he loves me?

DreamingTheSeas

Does my husband loves me?

Well, i am almost sure he does not, so i casted a chart, the question was Does my husband loves me?

I am Saturn, he is Sun. No aspect between them two. Also no reception. He (Sun) makes a trine with Jupiter, maybe feelings for another woman, also conjucts Mercury. Venus in this chart looks poor and pitty.

Mars conjuct Asc could mean what? Maybe hate?

Attachments

• does.jpg
    does.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 57

Dirius

Thats what usually mutual receptions means.

As in, for example, your husband (the sun) in mutual reception with jupiter, jupiter inside the 7th house.

And moon (your co-signifier) in the detriment of jupiter.

This would usually imply he is involved with another person...and the moon "hating" this person would re enforce this.

Of course jupiter can mean something else, it rules the 2nd house, or the 11th (turned 8t and 5th), so perhaps you hate your marriage's financial situation? or the lack of sexual intimacy?

Regardless...mutual reception in love charts usually represents another person...specially because the moon's negative reception towards jupiter reinforces this, and the fact that the sun and jupìter are applying to an aspect.

Is there some woman you could be jelous of getting close to him?

DreamingTheSeas

Of course jupiter can mean something else, it rules the 2nd house, or the 11th (turned 8t and 5th), so perhaps you hate your marriage's financial situation? or the lack of sexual intimacy?

Both !!!

I dont know, but at this time i am not jealous at all.

Dirius

Both !!!

I dont know, but at this time i am not jealous at all.

Then perhaps jupiter might be representing that...your financial situation + lack of intimacy...

Specially because the moon hates jupiter (being in its detriment), meaning that you are actually focused on that.

Now jupiter is retrograde, as in weakned, going backwards.

a) Now your husbands job (the 4th house, turned 10t), venus, in its own triplicity, in reception with saturn...would seem his job is not bad and something you might respect, but the 2nd from the turned 10th (the 11th) the money from his job......

...the ruler of his job's money is mercury, in detriment and combust. He is not getting payed? or payed very little? or money withhold?

b) About your sex life: funny because mercury also rules your 5th house...again detriment+combustion, sexually frustrated.

To be honest I sort of think that you both are experiencing the same thing.

---

Now what is going on? I personally think that everythign you are experiencing, your husband is too, because all of your significators: your money, his money, your sex life, his sex life....is almost a mirror of one another:

mercury-jupiter and jupiter-mercury, ruling all those houses.

Now saturn is slowly moving into sagittarius, so...this things will become more important for you soon.

And moon is moving into libra...the sun's fall.

You are thinking of leaving your husband right?

Let me tell you something: your husbands signifier is focused on all this things (it is placed in sagittarius, rulership of Jupiter and Detriment of Mercury), so my opinion is that he is trying to get this things fixed.

And the sun is moving into capricorn....the sign of saturn, (you)....so in a few weeks or months...he might start showing more appreciation towards you. Of course this might be because you ll actually decide to leave him, but hopefully you won't.

Anyways try to talk to him...you'll see he feels the same way as you are...but he is probably trying to fix all these problems. And in a while, he ll start loving you again.

Hope it helps :joyful:

Last edited:

tikana

well .. that moon sext sun L7 is not doing you any favors and you are quite Arian due to mars sitting in your 1st (malefic)
so maybe it has something to do with you??
and also look at saturn critical degree. You might be filing for the divorce

Last edited:
Does my husband loves me?

Well, i am almost sure he does not, so i casted a chart, the question was Does my husband loves me?

I am Saturn, he is Sun. No aspect between them two. Also no reception. He (Sun) makes a trine with Jupiter, maybe feelings for another woman, also conjucts Mercury. Venus in this chart looks poor and pitty.

Mars conjuct Asc could mean what? Maybe hate?

Saturn is you and Sun is him.

It is noteworthy that radix Saturn is found in the 10th house of career and reputation, almost = the MC.

Saturn, here, signifies that you likely spend a lot of long hours at your work or job and you also take your career and/or reputation, very seriously ?

Mars = the ascendant also denotes a very assertive, domineering person who likes to have her own way !

With Mars in mutual reception with Saturn, you usually DO get your own way at work, meaning you are either self-employed, an owner of a business, or a supervisor of sorts !

You may also be the main breadwinner in the family ?

However, in domestic matters, you don't always get your own way, which leaves you frustrated ?.

Your husband, on the other hand, has Sun (his ruler) in the 5th house of sports, fun-loving, recreation, and children, so those things must be important to HIM. as well ?

The main problem with your marriage, in addition to the lack of love between each other, is the apparent financial and debt problems going on, as signified by radix Moon (on the hidden side of the 8th house of joint finances) in SQUARE aspect to Sun in Sagittarius (his ruler).

There are also key philosophical differences and occasionally, friction between you and your partner in how you spend your money.

The 8th house also rules "sex" and unfortunately, there are also sexual differences between you, as well.

You may want to consider joint debt counselling and/or joint therapy in order to get your financial life in order, as that is the greatest priority at this time?

Your marriage is in trouble and it needs immediate attention.

But, having said that, whenever a relationship chart comes up and Saturn is angular, you can "bet" that that the couple has come together for a practical or financial purpose, which frequently trumps so-called romantic feelings and also, emotional considerations ?

Hence, the marriage of convenience, which virtually bind the two of you together because of business and/or joint assets owned, joint debts, or obligations, children, etc.

good luck to you,

(Please do tell us more ?)

- Horarymaster

Dirius

Thank you Dirius. I am not thinking of sex at all, also i am not thinking about divorce.
Let's see!

Not saying that you are thinking of it, but that is where things seem to be going on:

- The moon is currently in virgo, but moving into libra, the sun's sign of fall; this would imply some sort of anger or dissapointment towards the sun (your husband).

Eventually at least, you'll start feeling like that. Right now with the moon in virgo, clearly the dissapointment is towards the financial issues.

Also in libra, moon enters via combusta....so you might experience some emotional turmoil.

I really do recommend you talk to him...Moon will soon sextile sun...presenting an opportunity, and with the easy going nature of the sextile, might help solve things.

Arena

DreamingTheSeas
Might I ask you to come back in here with feedback about this issue and timing? I'm very interested in timing of horary charts.

We can see that the Moon will sextile the Sun in about 2 units of time, so it is within 2 weeks or months probably. Those issues that the Moon is worried about will probably be brought up, and you have been encouraged here to speak about them. Be careful to speak calmly, try not to do it aggressively (Mars on ASC).

We can also see by two indicators that a timing of 8+1/2 units is expressed in the chart. It seems around 8+1/2 units until the Moon will trine Saturn and about 8+1/2 units until Mercury (ruler of the two important issues needing to be discussed) will touch Venus in next sign and will get a bit further away from the Sun's combustion. It is indeed Venus' sign of detriment and the Moon's sign of fall that Mercury is entering, so it might actually not be enough to reconcile you guys. But it is probably in 8+1/2 weeks or months.

Might I ask you if it is possible that in this case Jupiter represents a friend that might be able to help you guys? Jupiter is ruler of 11th in this case.

Last edited:

DreamingTheSeas

well .. that moon sext sun L7 is not doing you any favors and you are quite Arian due to mars sitting in your 1st (malefic)
so maybe it has something to do with you??
and also look at saturn critical degree. You might be filing for the divorce

I am not willing and want to divorce.

DreamingTheSeas

Arena,

I will let you know about the outcoming.

To all,
yes we have money issues, but not too hard by this time, it was harder some months ago. I am not working, so the breadwinner in our family is my husband.

Could Mars and the critical degree of Saturn shows the possibility of separation due husband's move to another country? ( He has to decide if finally going to accept the job in Brussells)

Last edited:

Dirius

Arena,

I will let you know about the outcoming.

To all,
yes we have money issues, but not too hard by this time, it was harder some months ago. I am not working, so the breadwinner in our family is my husband.

Could Mars and the critical degree of Saturn shows the possibility of separation due husband's move to another country? ( He has to decide if finally going to accept the job in Brussells)

Mars is usually the indicator of divorce...placed right on the Asc.

In my first post I asked if you were thinking of leaving him, or at least separating. You said you didn't want to.

But does the trip/new job imply you guys will separate? Because tikana, arena and me have mentioned "divorce" or separation on the chart. :happy:

DreamingTheSeas

Mars is usually the indicator of divorce...placed right on the Asc.

In my first post I asked if you were thinking of leaving him, or at least separating. You said you didn't want to.

But does the trip/new job imply you guys will separate? Because tikana, arena and me have seen "divorce" or separation on the chart. :happy:

By separating i mean divorce. To live apart for months or a year i dont think its separation.

tikana

look you asked the question. We are interpreting for you. We are reading it as we see it. You husband doesnt love youso you say... chart shows the same ... will you 2 stay together, i am not seeing that

so if you don't like the answer, fine by me. I don't really care. I doubt that the guy will want to stay unhappy even if you will not let him go. He might go file for a divorce even if you don't want it. No judge will say No to a petition for a divorce.

Even if you will refuse to sign, there are ways around getting the divorce, see Khloe Kardashian as an example. Lamar is refusing to sign she is getting a divorce without his signature. Granted california does let one party to ask for a divorce without blessing of the other. Irreconcilable differences, divorce by default.

Last edited:

DreamingTheSeas

look you asked the question. We are interpreting for you. We are reading it as we see it. You husband doesnt love youso you say... chart shows the same ... will you 2 stay together, i am not seeing that

so if you don't like the answer, fine by me. I don't really care. I doubt that the guy will want to stay unhappy even if you will not let him go. He might go file for a divorce even if you don't want it. No judge will say No to a petition for a divorce.

Even if you will refuse to sign, there are ways around getting the divorce, see Khloe Kardashian as an example. Lamar is refusing to sign she is getting a divorce without his signature. Granted california does let one party to ask for a divorce without blessing of the other. Irreconcilable differences, divorce by default.

You are wrong tikana! I never said that i dont like your answers!! Perhaps something was confusing for you on my replies, maybe because eenglish is not my mother tongue.
Anyway, i say that i am not thinking of divorce, i dont see it coming. Thats my thoughts. In my horary chart, you and i, all see the same, my husband does not loves me. The possibility of divorce, you see on the chart is something i have not thaught nbut if it comes, ok, i will handle it.

Again, iam looking on my replies and i cant figure what make you think i dont liked the answers!!!

tikana

Yeah language must be it.. cause to english speaking people, it sounds like you will refuse to sign a divorce vs not seeing a divorce coming.
Mars on asce IS Bad thing to have or any kind of malefic Mars, Saturn, Uranus, south nodes that is a spell for a disaster.

DreamingTheSeas

Yeah language must be it.. cause to english speaking people, it sounds like you will refuse to sign a divorce vs not seeing a divorce coming.
Mars on asce IS Bad thing to have or any kind of malefic Mars, Saturn, Uranus, south nodes that is a spell for a disaster.

Ok! Because i was not saying that!.

So the planets on the Asc is bad for all kind of questions? (when they are NOT rulers of house related to the question)
And when the question is about something which needs a negative answer, is this bad too? For example, lets ask Do i have this serius illness? And Mars, Saturn, Uranus are on the Asc? (Ok, the south node is bad either way)

Last edited: