Not new, but more confused than ever.

Puregenius

Hello Astrologers,
I'm not new here. I've spent time going over and over, my chart and my wife's chart and I come to you guys because you never lead me wrong.

I'm spent some time building a new business that has huge potential if only I could figure out exactly how to make it work. It's in the publishing (social media) business and despite a strong start I'm having trouble competing with FB, Twitter and the like.

Out of the blue, my wife unhappy with her job (and rightfully so) decides it best to move to LA to pursue her dream of being an actor and my time has been taken at a job that is a dead end for me.

I was hoping to find if there was anything that shows success on any front. Astro.com wasn't to optimistic, but urged her to make the move based on some upcoming transits, and urged me to "keep on~ keepin' on". I'll attach charts and the transits for your consideration. I appreciate you all more than you and will take the good news with the bad. Thanks. :-/

--PG

"Anyone can be a millionaire, but to be a billionare, you need an astrologer."
John Pierpont Morgan.

Attachments

• husbandtransit.jpg
    husbandtransit.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 31
  • wifetransit.jpg
    wifetransit.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 24

Puregenius

Transits for her: Neptune conjunction ICMid-April 2012 until beginning of February 2014Pluto square PlutoEnd of January 2013 until end of November 2014Jupiter square JupiterBeginning of September 2013 until beginning of May 2014Jupiter square VenusEnd of September 2013 until end of May 2014Jupiter sextile MoonMid-October 2013 until beginning of June 2014Saturn conjunction AscendantEnd of December 2013 until mid-October 2014

Transits for me:
Uranus opposition SaturnMid-June 2012 until mid-February 2014Uranus trine MoonEnd of April 2013 until end of March 2014Uranus opposition JupiterBeginning of June 2013 until mid-February 2015Jupiter square JupiterMid-August 2013 until end of April 2014Jupiter sextile SunEnd of August 2013 until end of April 2014Saturn sextile SunFrom 24 October 2013 until 10 November 2013

waybread

I don't do much predictive work, so this post will be more general.

I looked at the charts, and just wonder if both of you are super-realistic about money. I assume both of you have business plans for your careers? Does your wife have a Plan B if she doesn't pick up any parts? I am a great believer in optimism and faith in oneself, but this is more easily expressed with a solid bank account. Do you have work experience with social media companies? Have you looked at business "angels" funding start-up companies?

Since both of your charts show the symbol for males, I am not sure who is who, but sun square Neptune and sun conjunct Neptune can be the visionary, yet there is a fine line between being visionary and unrealistic.

The thing about transits is that good ones are followed by bad ones are followed by good ones, then bad ones, and so on-- indefinitely. So it is best to develop personal resourcefulness so that you can weather whatever happens.

You might look at your relocation charts and astro-maps at Astrodienst to see whether LA looks promising for you.

By all means, follow your dreams, but see how realistically you can pursue them.

Puregenius

I don't do much predictive work, so this post will be more general.

I looked at the charts, and just wonder if both of you are super-realistic about money. (I don't think either of us are.) I assume both of you have business plans for your careers? (I have a plan written for the site which I change weekly and update with new insight.) Does your wife have a Plan B if she doesn't pick up any parts? (My wife is an accomplished journalist and also a member of SAG and I think she would make more money as a regular extra in LA than here in our small town in a high ranking position. It's tricky honestly because it's hard for me to argue with that. I think this is the plan B, not the other way around.) I am a great believer in optimism and faith in oneself, but this is more easily expressed with a solid bank account. (Agreed.) Do you have work experience with social media companies? (None at all. :-( If I did, I'd surely be working for one, not trying to start my own.) Have you looked at business "angels" funding start-up companies? (Not at this point, but we are keeping our options open.)

Since both of your charts show the symbol for males, I am not sure who is who, but sun square Neptune (me, and yes I'm a visionary) and sun conjunct Neptune can be the visionary, yet there is a fine line between being visionary and unrealistic. (Working on being realistic...)

The thing about transits is that good ones are followed by bad ones are followed by good ones, then bad ones, and so on-- indefinitely. So it is best to develop personal resourcefulness so that you can weather whatever happens. (Thank you.)

You might look at your relocation charts and astro-maps at Astrodienst to see whether LA looks promising for you. (Looks good for her to find out about herself, and it seems like making good friends etc. very good for her.)

By all means, follow your dreams, but see how realistically you can pursue them.
Excellent assesment thank you.

poyi

Premium Member
Hi

I think you have some major transformational changing regarding to work from the current Pluto square Uranus in your 6th and 10th house sections.

With your Virgo Sun at 13 degrees 37, Uranus will transit the antiscion point at 16 degrees 23 in Aries, this a very favorable point to your Sun in the income house. Also with Uranus getting closer to your MC, there will for sure some sudden change to your career, with your natal Venus so tight at IC, it will form tight opposition, Venus also in her ruling sign at such angular power.

In natal Venus trine Neptune, that can be very positive as dream comes true aspect. Venus also rules Jupiter in Libra. Venus is not only at conjunction to IC also contra parallel MC, this Uranus transit MC will bring in some powerful, most likely positive change. Venus also has extract conjunction with Pluto, Venus being the ruler of 4th house, there is something very Extreme, Excessive about your household, unmovable properties as well as your Career Pluto is directly opposition to the MC. Pluto also parallel to your natal Sun, that is extremely powerful in regard to the income Sun/ascendant.

Pluto is very fortunate to be the ruler of 5th house so romantic life, children, sex life, most importantly 5th is axis of 11th house, which 11th also lucky enough to be ruled by Venus as the very last degree of Taurus. Combining Pluto ruling 5th, 3rd Venus ruling Mercury, suggestive of Mass of People, community, Venus, Social Planet in Libra, Air, communication.

So the link is 3rd>4th>5th>11th, Venus is placed in 3rd house, and Mercury is in his natural House 3rd house, another positive sign. Ruler of the ascendant Sun in 2nd house, Mercury in 3rd added a lot of positivity again.

Mars tight conjuncts your Ascendant, which is the ruler of 10th house Aries, Mars is counted as very dignified being in his own home 1st house also conjunction to North node, life mission/goal, linked to career.

Considering you said you are building a business that is competing with social medias, you have got the ingredient of Acting on it (Mars in Leo on ascendant), income related to Virgo/Mercury, Venus and Jupiter the money planets being placed in 3rd house of communication, now I just saw your Exalted Saturn in Libra ruling your 6th house, very good.

I think I said enough already. I have no doubt, you will have great success very soon. Watch the Uranus in Aries transiting at 16 degrees 23 Aries and when it conjuncts your MC. I hope you can come back to share your successful story to us very soon!!!

poyi

Premium Member
One more thing, out of my own curiosity and research, anything occurring at home? Looking at your transit North Node/Saturn/Venus at 4th house, that has link to your Pluto transit at 6th, Saturn ruler of 6th, Venus ruler of 4th. Are you moving home in just a few days?

poyi

Premium Member
And one MORE, you just had your Mars return lol (Transit Mars back to our natal Zodiac degrees), what a dynamic changes going on for your 10th house ruler. You should have a look of your Mars return chart to look at the ruler of your 10th house. However, I think that are plenty to be happy about already. :happy:

You could also look at Venus Return, Solar Return, and add progressions on you chart to look at this year and long term changes.

Thank you for sharing your questions and chart. I have great fun looking at so a dynamic and positive hopeful things going on in your chart. Your natal promises are very strong.

Last edited:

Puregenius

Just saw this and I wanted to thank you. I'm not sure why I don't get the responses to email (or I do and they go to spam.) Let me read all your posts closely and reply. One moment.

And one MORE, you just had your Mars return lol (Transit Mars back to our natal Zodiac degrees), what a dynamic changes going on for your 10th house ruler. You should have a look of your Mars return chart to look at the ruler of your 10th house. However, I think that are plenty to be happy about already. :happy:

You could also look at Venus Return, Solar Return, and add progressions on you chart to look at this year and long term changes.

Thank you for sharing your questions and chart. I have great fun looking at so a dynamic and positive hopeful things going on in your chart. Your natal promises are very strong.

Puregenius

We were actually considering moving to L.A. (You said acting and I love acting. Have been putting off LA for too long.) Would that count?

One more thing, out of my own curiosity and research, anything occurring at home? Looking at your transit North Node/Saturn/Venus at 4th house, that has link to your Pluto transit at 6th, Saturn ruler of 6th, Venus ruler of 4th. Are you moving home in just a few days?

Puregenius

This may well be the best reading I've ever gotten EVER:w00t:. You were one of two people to look at my chart holistically and give me hope. I am a very talented individual and your reading has given me the hope to move forward with my dreams.

I'd love to get a deeper reading with you. What is your rate? Do you have a website? Thanks so much!!!!!:lol:

Puregenius

THANK YOU.

Your analysis was great. Feels like you just handed me a giant Turkey that lays golden eggs and I just need to know how to pet it correctly.

:w00t:

Hi

I think you have some major transformational changing regarding to work from the current Pluto square Uranus in your 6th and 10th house sections.

With your Virgo Sun at 13 degrees 37, Uranus will transit the antiscion point at 16 degrees 23 in Aries, this a very favorable point to your Sun in the income house. Also with Uranus getting closer to your MC, there will for sure some sudden change to your career, with your natal Venus so tight at IC, it will form tight opposition, Venus also in her ruling sign at such angular power.

In natal Venus trine Neptune, that can be very positive as dream comes true aspect. Venus also rules Jupiter in Libra. Venus is not only at conjunction to IC also contra parallel MC, this Uranus transit MC will bring in some powerful, most likely positive change. Venus also has extract conjunction with Pluto, Venus being the ruler of 4th house, there is something very Extreme, Excessive about your household, unmovable properties as well as your Career Pluto is directly opposition to the MC. Pluto also parallel to your natal Sun, that is extremely powerful in regard to the income Sun/ascendant.

Pluto is very fortunate to be the ruler of 5th house so romantic life, children, sex life, most importantly 5th is axis of 11th house, which 11th also lucky enough to be ruled by Venus as the very last degree of Taurus. Combining Pluto ruling 5th, 3rd Venus ruling Mercury, suggestive of Mass of People, community, Venus, Social Planet in Libra, Air, communication.

So the link is 3rd>4th>5th>11th, Venus is placed in 3rd house, and Mercury is in his natural House 3rd house, another positive sign. Ruler of the ascendant Sun in 2nd house, Mercury in 3rd added a lot of positivity again.

Mars tight conjuncts your Ascendant, which is the ruler of 10th house Aries, Mars is counted as very dignified being in his own home 1st house also conjunction to North node, life mission/goal, linked to career.

Considering you said you are building a business that is competing with social medias, you have got the ingredient of Acting on it (Mars in Leo on ascendant), income related to Virgo/Mercury, Venus and Jupiter the money planets being placed in 3rd house of communication, now I just saw your Exalted Saturn in Libra ruling your 6th house, very good.

I think I said enough already. I have no doubt, you will have great success very soon. Watch the Uranus in Aries transiting at 16 degrees 23 Aries and when it conjuncts your MC. I hope you can come back to share your successful story to us very soon!!!

kshantaram

Premium Member
movable aries 9th inimical for the fixed leo ascendant, stress and delays in matters of luck.

mars lord 9th conjunct rahu the node over the 12th for foreign lands, while mars-rahu could cause rise and fall.

ketu the other separative node over capricorn 6th tending to job breaks/separations while could tend to be practical and conservative, ambitious and hardworking. while could impact health - the knees, intestines with injury/surgery perhaps.

rahu cancer 12th seeking sensitivity in life. rahu for foreign lands.

all planets between rahu-ketu tending to darkness below the lamp,
life under stress.

saturn elevated makes debilated aspect over aries 9th impacting luck, higher education, father's health, distant travels. while aries inimical for the leo ascendant under stress and delay.

moon lord 12th over 5th sagittarius, philosophical and optimistic, ambitious and impulsive, inclined to study of psychology/educational psychology, but not good for speculative activity being lord 12th over the 5th, impacting 5th house matters - education, romance, position, children; while aries is 5th from the moon and inimical again, aspected by saturn. 9th lord mars over the 12th impacting luck again, tending to foreign lands, mars-rahu conjunct.

mars aspects enemy sign acquarius 7th impacting relationship/business activities. leo-acquarius 1/7 prone to conflict in relationship/business partnerships.

mars aspects own scorpio 4th protective of domestic comforts and property matters, while could promote occult and research aptitude. but may not be good for mother's health. venus 4th own libra again good for domestic comforts, support from mother, property matters, vehicles, etc

3rd house elevated saturn, lord 6/7 for employment/business, good for initiative and communications, communication technology, saturn-jupiter-mercury-venus conjunct over libra 3rd, venus own libra for public relations/communications, mercury 3rd for communications, jupiter 3rd for advisory/counseling roles.

saturn lord 7th for business elevated over libra 3rd, luck through spouse/business perhaps. libra 11th for gains and friendships from the moon. while mars aspects acquarius 7th impacting relationships.

luck seems better from the moon chart, sun over 10th virgo from the moon, perhaps good for administrative leadership. while saturn elevated libra 11th for gains from the moon conjunct own venus libra and jupiter.

leo 9th for luck from the moon, lord sun placed virgo 10th from the moon for success, administrative aptitude, asc sun over the 2nd earning through own efforts, high value over money matters, but sun separative planet tending to reducing bank balances probably. could have impressive voice, sun virgo/lord mercury good at oratory skills.

however, rahu-ketu the nodes 2/8 axis from moon,
tending to sudden issues.

currently saturn-rahu transit enemy sign occult secretive scorpio 4th, 12h from moon, and under stress impacting domestic comforts and property matters and tending to foreign lands,

separative ketu transit taurus 10th impacting career prospects transit 6th from moon tending again to career break.

jupiter transit elevated cancer 12th house, 8th from moon heading towards natal rahu 12th for foreign lands, trine saturn-rahu scorpio 4th containing the stress thereof/saturn-rahu scorpio 12th from moon for foreign lands under stress.

next year mid, jupiter moves to leo ascendant trining and aspecting own sagittarius 5th for education, romance, position, children with moon lord 12h for foreign lands there; and trines and aspects aries 9th for luck.

while saturn moves to sagittarius over the moon causing stress, contained by trine aspect from jupiter. ketu moves to aries 9th tending to distant lands.

while rahu moves to libra 3rd for initiative and risk taking, 11th from moon for gains through foreigners.

thus the transits tend to promote move to foreign lands with natal mars-rahu 12th transit jupiter over elevated cancer trine transit saturn-rahu scorpio 4th moving home; and next year too ketu moves to aries 9th inclined to distant lands trine jupiter transit ascendant, rahu transit libra 11th from moon for gains through foreigners.

natal elevated saturn libra 3rd, good for initiative and communications, conjunct venus own libra conjunct jupiter-mercury, while sun virgo 10th from moon, sun lord 9th from moon for luck. mercury lord 2/11 for finances-gains over the 3rd for communications, 11th from moon.

while mars aspects acquarius 7th for relationship/business, saturn makes debilated aspect over aries 9th for luck, ketu over the 6th tending to job separations - need to tread carefully. rahu/ketu over the 2/8 axis from moon.

hope jupiter's elevated transit over cancer 12th heading towards rahu 12th helps, move to foreign lands, consolidating next year jupiter trine transit ketu aries 9th for foreign lands, trine moon lord 12th placed over the 5th, to watch how things work out.

elevated jupiter makes debilated aspect over capricorn 6th, for health and employment matters.

hope generic observations/inputs help take stock of the natal chart and the transits, and the current prospects, and the limitations of the chart.

wishing well,

kshantaram

poyi

Premium Member
THANK YOU.

Your analysis was great. Feels like you just handed me a giant Turkey that lays golden eggs and I just need to know how to pet it correctly.

:w00t:

I have great optimism for you. But as you can see other members in the form can see really different things. I only look at your natal promises briefly. Not looked at your transit and progressions. Honestly, I am not fully confident of predicting events for you. But surely you can read many examples done in this forum. I sent you PM for a list of professionally trained astrologers, 46 of them with some are masters with international reputation for you. You can see all their profiles, contacts and what they are good at and trained for. There are more astrologers around but this is the most completed list with their academic background showed. If you are promised with good business future also confirmed by one of these internationally respected astrologers; as you already knew that real successful men often use astrologers. Then you will need to find one that will assist you along the way. It will not be from this forum. For your own best interest.

I wish you all the best.

poyi

Premium Member
We were actually considering moving to L.A. (You said acting and I love acting. Have been putting off LA for too long.) Would that count?

Is there reason why you can't move even if you had been thinking for so long?

This transit north node, Saturn and Venus are in your 4th house, the south node is in the 10th your career. It meant to indicate changes and new beginning of this axis. As I said you just had your Mars return, ruler of your 10th house. A new cycle of 10th house related matter had already started.

I haven't spend much time on your chart, however, your current Progressed Venus is at the very late degree of Scorpio already entered 5th house. Scorpio is the detriment of Venus where Venus has little power. What I mean by very late degree of the Scorpio sign that is suggesting the condition of your Venus will very soon enter the sign of Sagittarius which will expand Venus, 5th is your creativity, children, romance and sex. In natal Jupiter in Libra that will mean Venus in Sagittarius will have this mutual energy between Venus and Jupiter both great and smaller benefices. You can observe positive, happy time when transit Jupiter entered Leo next year when it trine your progressed Venus. Progressed Venus already trine natal Mars ruler of your 10th on your ascendant. Your creativity must be great.

The very key delay would be the progressed Mercury in retrograde which is the ruler of your natal Sun and Sun rules your natal ascendant, this progressed mercury is in your 4th house. Very soon progressed AC will enter Virgo, when this progressed Mercury turn Station and Direct you will see life going a lot smoother.

I have great hope and wish all my predictions coming true for you for the best of your benefit. For CERTAIN, change of sign of progressed planets and entering new house cusp will bring major new energy into your life.

Puregenius

Hello,
That actually wasn't bad at all! Very honest as well. Looks like the move out of state would be a good move. Thanks again!
-PG

movable aries 9th inimical for the fixed leo ascendant, stress and delays in matters of luck.

mars lord 9th conjunct rahu the node over the 12th for foreign lands, while mars-rahu could cause rise and fall.

ketu the other separative node over capricorn 6th tending to job breaks/separations while could tend to be practical and conservative, ambitious and hardworking. while could impact health - the knees, intestines with injury/surgery perhaps.

rahu cancer 12th seeking sensitivity in life. rahu for foreign lands.

all planets between rahu-ketu tending to darkness below the lamp,
life under stress.

saturn elevated makes debilated aspect over aries 9th impacting luck, higher education, father's health, distant travels. while aries inimical for the leo ascendant under stress and delay.

moon lord 12th over 5th sagittarius, philosophical and optimistic, ambitious and impulsive, inclined to study of psychology/educational psychology, but not good for speculative activity being lord 12th over the 5th, impacting 5th house matters - education, romance, position, children; while aries is 5th from the moon and inimical again, aspected by saturn. 9th lord mars over the 12th impacting luck again, tending to foreign lands, mars-rahu conjunct.

mars aspects enemy sign acquarius 7th impacting relationship/business activities. leo-acquarius 1/7 prone to conflict in relationship/business partnerships.

mars aspects own scorpio 4th protective of domestic comforts and property matters, while could promote occult and research aptitude. but may not be good for mother's health. venus 4th own libra again good for domestic comforts, support from mother, property matters, vehicles, etc

3rd house elevated saturn, lord 6/7 for employment/business, good for initiative and communications, communication technology, saturn-jupiter-mercury-venus conjunct over libra 3rd, venus own libra for public relations/communications, mercury 3rd for communications, jupiter 3rd for advisory/counseling roles.

saturn lord 7th for business elevated over libra 3rd, luck through spouse/business perhaps. libra 11th for gains and friendships from the moon. while mars aspects acquarius 7th impacting relationships.

luck seems better from the moon chart, sun over 10th virgo from the moon, perhaps good for administrative leadership. while saturn elevated libra 11th for gains from the moon conjunct own venus libra and jupiter.

leo 9th for luck from the moon, lord sun placed virgo 10th from the moon for success, administrative aptitude, asc sun over the 2nd earning through own efforts, high value over money matters, but sun separative planet tending to reducing bank balances probably. could have impressive voice, sun virgo/lord mercury good at oratory skills.

however, rahu-ketu the nodes 2/8 axis from moon,
tending to sudden issues.

currently saturn-rahu transit enemy sign occult secretive scorpio 4th, 12h from moon, and under stress impacting domestic comforts and property matters and tending to foreign lands,

separative ketu transit taurus 10th impacting career prospects transit 6th from moon tending again to career break.

jupiter transit elevated cancer 12th house, 8th from moon heading towards natal rahu 12th for foreign lands, trine saturn-rahu scorpio 4th containing the stress thereof/saturn-rahu scorpio 12th from moon for foreign lands under stress.

next year mid, jupiter moves to leo ascendant trining and aspecting own sagittarius 5th for education, romance, position, children with moon lord 12h for foreign lands there; and trines and aspects aries 9th for luck.

while saturn moves to sagittarius over the moon causing stress, contained by trine aspect from jupiter. ketu moves to aries 9th tending to distant lands.

while rahu moves to libra 3rd for initiative and risk taking, 11th from moon for gains through foreigners.

thus the transits tend to promote move to foreign lands with natal mars-rahu 12th transit jupiter over elevated cancer trine transit saturn-rahu scorpio 4th moving home; and next year too ketu moves to aries 9th inclined to distant lands trine jupiter transit ascendant, rahu transit libra 11th from moon for gains through foreigners.

natal elevated saturn libra 3rd, good for initiative and communications, conjunct venus own libra conjunct jupiter-mercury, while sun virgo 10th from moon, sun lord 9th from moon for luck. mercury lord 2/11 for finances-gains over the 3rd for communications, 11th from moon.

while mars aspects acquarius 7th for relationship/business, saturn makes debilated aspect over aries 9th for luck, ketu over the 6th tending to job separations - need to tread carefully. rahu/ketu over the 2/8 axis from moon.

hope jupiter's elevated transit over cancer 12th heading towards rahu 12th helps, move to foreign lands, consolidating next year jupiter trine transit ketu aries 9th for foreign lands, trine moon lord 12th placed over the 5th, to watch how things work out.

elevated jupiter makes debilated aspect over capricorn 6th, for health and employment matters.

hope generic observations/inputs help take stock of the natal chart and the transits, and the current prospects, and the limitations of the chart.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Puregenius

Response below:
Is there reason why you can't move even if you had been thinking for so long? (I may be able to move. Just a bit worried about m finances. Don't have enough saved to move comfortably).

This transit north node, Saturn and Venus are in your 4th house, the south node is in the 10th your career. It meant to indicate changes and new beginning of this axis. As I said you just had your Mars return, ruler of your 10th house. A new cycle of 10th house related matter had already started. (I just go a new job actually but it's not what really want to do. It's customer service and I want to be an artist of some sort.)

I haven't spend much time on your chart, however, your current Progressed Venus is at the very late degree of Scorpio already entered 5th house. Scorpio is the detriment of Venus where Venus has little power. What I mean by very late degree of the Scorpio sign that is suggesting the condition of your Venus will very soon enter the sign of Sagittarius which will expand Venus, 5th is your creativity, children, romance and sex. In natal Jupiter in Libra that will mean Venus in Sagittarius will have this mutual energy between Venus and Jupiter both great and smaller benefices. You can observe positive, happy time when transit Jupiter entered Leo next year when it trine your progressed Venus. Progressed Venus already trine natal Mars ruler of your 10th on your ascendant. Your creativity must be great. (Yes. I'm extremely creative and it ***** ALOT. I can write, act, dance, rap, write poetry, perform poetry and a many other talents. It's jus hard for me to turn my talent into income, so I've begun work on things that I don't want to do to get the income to do what I want to.)

The very key delay would be the progressed Mercury in retrograde which is the ruler of your natal Sun and Sun rules your natal ascendant, this progressed mercury is in your 4th house. Very soon progressed AC will enter Virgo, when this progressed Mercury turn Station and Direct you will see life going a lot smoother. (I need to find out when that is. I want to position myself to be in the right place when that takes place!)

I have great hope and wish all my predictions coming true for you for the best of your benefit. For CERTAIN, change of sign of progressed planets and entering new house cusp will bring major new energy into your life.