Relationship potential?

astroner

Hello everyone,

I met this person 2 days ago in real life after interacting on and off online for the past 10 years. I asked whether we will be in a relationship I'm guessing before this year ends (or however long an horary chart lasts). I think I already know the answer, which is no.

I'm Venus dom. in Libra, while he is Mars in Leo conjunct Moon. There is a separating aspect of 3 between Moon and Mars, which may signify when we originally scheduled to meet (August 30th - 3 days after I casted this chart and the actual date we met). I believe the answer to be no, but I have a question about Venus in Libra and in the first house. What was his impression of me overall? I know Mars is in detriment in Libra, so I guess he didn't feel too comfortable with me (or didn't like me), but what else would it mean for me to be in Libra and in the first house? Did he view me as too cocky and full of myself? Or simply too "high maintenance"? Lol..not sure, just wondering what it truly means for me to be dom. and in first house. Thanks in advance for your reply!

10n6y6c.png

Last edited:
now a days every things online :love:

one good stuff about long distance relationship is that in person u could never know the person's personality no matter how long you know them but long distance relationship you get to know the person more inside out.

kalypso1979

hi
there is not a possibility , at this time, for a relationship between you(moon and venus) and him(mars as a partner). no applying options, no dignities.even you do not want him as a partner.

you are venus and he is saturn(as a lover or just a flirt)
both planets are in via combusta=a difficult situation, impulse actions, danger to be hurt
also he is sun(male).
sun , mars, moon and saturn are peregrine.=do not know how to act.
sun sees venus by triplicity and term=his male nature wants you to be a kind of friend to him, and have a contact with you.
venus sees saturn by exaltation and triplicity=you like him a lot and want his friendship.
moon(you) is going to make a square with saturn(him)=opportunity to continue your contact with him, although this will be difficult. but one of you must do the first step(peregrine planets).

also:
he as a mars sees sun by sign, leo, his 5th house=interested in for a new love , a new flirt
he as a saturn sees mars by sign, aries and scorpio, his 3th and 8th house=interested in communication and sexual or economical matters of others.
you as a venus sees venus by sign, libra and taurus, 1st 2nd and 9th house=interested for you image, personal value, money matters and internet or abroad matters.

he as mars is located in his 4th house. he is interested in family matters.
his 3th (your ninth) contain gemini sign hidden, there is surely something he did't tell you!also mercury is located in your 12th=secrets

part of fortune is in the 11th in leo=this is good for friendhip, wishes and targets. but sun, ruler of leo, is located in your 12th, again=secret situations, people who aren't honest to you, secret enemies etc.

astroner

hi
there is not a possibility , at this time, for a relationship between you(moon and venus) and him(mars as a partner). no applying options, no dignities.even you do not want him as a partner.

you are venus and he is saturn(as a lover or just a flirt)
both planets are in via combusta=a difficult situation, impulse actions, danger to be hurt
also he is sun(male).
sun , mars, moon and saturn are peregrine.=do not know how to act.
sun sees venus by triplicity and term=his male nature wants you to be a kind of friend to him, and have a contact with you.
venus sees saturn by exaltation and triplicity=you like him a lot and want his friendship.
moon(you) is going to make a square with saturn(him)=opportunity to continue your contact with him, although this will be difficult. but one of you must do the first step(peregrine planets).

also:
he as a mars sees sun by sign, leo, his 5th house=interested in for a new love , a new flirt
he as a saturn sees mars by sign, aries and scorpio, his 3th and 8th house=interested in communication and sexual or economical matters of others.
you as a venus sees venus by sign, libra and taurus, 1st 2nd and 9th house=interested for you image, personal value, money matters and internet or abroad matters.

he as mars is located in his 4th house. he is interested in family matters.
his 3th (your ninth) contain gemini sign hidden, there is surely something he did't tell you!also mercury is located in your 12th=secrets

part of fortune is in the 11th in leo=this is good for friendhip, wishes and targets. but sun, ruler of leo, is located in your 12th, again=secret situations, people who aren't honest to you, secret enemies etc.

Wow, thank you very much for this. This is really good..and yes, I know. I call him "Tricky" because I have caught him in many lies before, so don't worry I know of his sneaky and secretive nature. I will be very careful ;). I just wanted to mainly see what he thought of me as a person since I'm in the first house and in dom. in Libra..wondering what that meant, but you did a great job. Thank you very much - I really like your style of reading :kissing:

kalypso1979

thank you.
i believe that he likes your company, as a personality and as a woman.
venus in first house at the sign of libra also ruler of the 2nd house means that you worry about your image, beauty, personal value, how charm you are as a woman. you look confident and beautiful to others:this is good.
:kissing:

astroner

Hello Kalypso

This is a small update...

He WAS hiding something like you said. What he was hiding was that he got fired from his job and that he was unemployed for a while. He knows how important security is for me, so he waited until October to tell me (he got fired in August).

So far we continue to talk and I'm slowly exposing more of myself to him. He knows that I'm very attracted to him, and that I do want something more stable with him :)

Oh and there was a pause in conversation between us around 12 days after that lasted a bit over 2 weeks. I didn't contact him because I was sick, but he did keep contacting me though.

Last edited: