Does this guy love me?

Astrologer4U

"Does he love me?"It has been 6 months, each time I ask this question, this guy is making no contacts to me and he is always represented by Saturn...wow! it looks like this guy has no interest in me at all accept perhaps sexually. Again, in this chart he is being represented by Saturn, I am the Sun... he makes no contacts to me what so ever in this chart. I probably should not have asked the question does he love me but to me, love of self means love for everyone in particularly with respect. If one loves one self, one will love and respect others. I don't feel that he respects me but I wasn't sure if I could ask the question "Does he respect me?" However, I know the question about love is easily to spot in a horary chart that is based on a relationship question.

Anyone, please offer up your interpretation of this chart?

Astrologer4U

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_213_does_dutch_love_me_hp.16972.4403 (2).gif
    astro_w2gw_213_does_dutch_love_me_hp.16972.4403 (2).gif
    49.7 KB · Views: 41

aquarius7000

Hi,

You = the Sun
He = Saturn

The chart, I am afraid, does not give a positive indication. You are in his house (chart's 7th) showing clearly your interest in him, which is v strong (Sun is in Saturn's dignity). However, Ven is also in his house, could be reflective of another person he is interested in. I am sorry, but I would recommend you to move on. The Sun (you) is in its sign of detriment, which shows that you cannot do much about the way things are. The Sun, however, being angular means that you will move on.

Best
:)AQ7

astroner

I'm a beginner & still have a lot to learn, so keep this is mind. I also don't stick too much to traditional horary, but it has worked for others I have practiced on in the past.

Sun in Aquarius is in detriment (you) and in the 7th house about to enter Pisces. This suggests that you're more interested than he is (per this chart). He's Saturn in Scorpio in the 3rd house where the Moon (your co-ruler) is in detriment. It seems to come off as you are not able to genuinely express your feelings to him because he might hurt you, or not really feel the same intensity as you.

Saturn is the planet furthest from the Sun, very cold. There's a square between Sun and Saturn, but couldn't tell you if it's applying or separating..a square causes difficulties if it's applying it means he might have feelings for you..

Now, another thing I noticed is that your 3rd house of communication is ruled by Venus in Aquarius. Venus is combust by the Sun. That isn't positive and I guess the message could be that you're wasting your time trying to communicate, or get through to him. You have tried it all it seems (by the combustion) and it's all just futile with this person.

Ruler of 8th (sex) Jupiter conjunct your co-ruler Moon could suggest that yes, it's mainly a sexual relationship/connection. Jupiter expands what it touches..your emotions become very deep or have become very deep..

His 8th house is ruled by Mercury in your 8th house in Pisces (ruler of your 8th house ruler Jupiter)..which is his 2nd (possession, money, physical) it seems he's really into the sex. Your 8th house ruler, Jupiter is in his 5th house..again he's really into the sex..treats it like a hobby? Or it's fun, but could also indicate romance, but 5th house isn't good for long term stable commitment sometimes..not too sure. Depends on what you like as a person. Jupiter ruler of your 8th also rules his 11th house of friendship. "Friends with benefits?" Venus also rules his 9th house of studies, philosophy, long distant, morals, beliefs, etc..which one of these do you know causes trouble between you two? You asked about respect. I think 9th house is the house for this..ruler of his 9th house (Venus) combust by Sun (you) doesn't look too positive for respect..he doesn't hear you out, or communicate well with you. He might be into someone (Venus in his 12th house) or she might be into him, but someone is holding out..Mars rules his 3rd house of communication. It's in his 1st house ruled again by your sex planet, Jupiter..he enjoys talking about the sex?

I hope this helps and I think the answer is no, or not in the way you want him to. There are some difficulties with that square you two have going on. Squares don't flat out mean no, it just adds difficulties to the relationship..disagreements..etc..I can't really tell if it's separating or applying either

Last edited:

Astrologer4U

@Aquarius7000 Thanks for your interpretation, I have always felt like there was someone else who goes and comes in and out of his life and when that person is not around he expects me to be around to make him feel good about his self... yes, I have definitely moved on.

@Astronger..."Now, another thing I noticed is that your 3rd house of communication is ruled by Venus in Aquarius. Venus is combust by the Sun. That isn't positive and I guess the message could be that you're wasting your time trying to communicate, or get through to him. You have tried it all it seems (by the combustion) and it's all just futile with this person."

In the above You are so much on point, the reason why I even created this thread was because the last time I tried to communicate with him, as usual, it was futile and got no where. He always goes out of his way to make me seem un important or like what I have to say is nothing unless it something he wants to hear. I finally said to my self, I cant keep dealing with a man that I cant talk to, that makes no sense at all. Our communication was so bad that I didn't even bother to explain to him that I was done with the relationship, I just blocked him from calling my phone and that was the day that I posted this thread, I haven't seen or spoke with him since that day before I posted this thread and I already feel great, like a great burden has been lifted:biggrin:

Basically, everything about your post was on point, I mean every single thing with the exception that my feelings were strong for him, I could have for sure developed strong feelings for him but not while our communication was so ******* up and he continually showed disrespect for my feelings, not to mention his inconsistency with showing that he appreciated me in any kind of way.

If I were you, I would definitely stick to your method because from where I am standing, I can for sure say it works... Thanks for confirming what I already knew.

Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U

aquarius7000

Hi,

Astrologer4U, that's a healthy attitude. Good thing.

Astroner, I agree with Astrologer4U, you have made some excellent delineations and observations.

Best
:)AQ7

kimbermoon

Personally, I believe that while the horary technique can give you some rather simplistic answers for the moment, you get more satisfaction about your relationship by studying your relational chemistry [Venus, Mars and Moon] in the birth chart. :smile: