Will my refinance go through?

Fyrefly

I've been waiting patiently for my refinance to go through, but have encountered one problem after another. I faxed the last surprise bit of paperwork tonight before. If it doesn't get done by Oct. 4th, we have to start all,over again. My question is, will my refinance finally go through?

f0dc0dee0cb7e09b6c25e96e920933b2.jpg

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Thanks for the chart. Next time you do a Horary chart, please try to choose the originally (as per Lilly) used house system: Regiomontanus. You can do so at astro.com. If you leave the data on the chart, as you usually do, those preferring the Whole House system can do so, too.

You=Asc Lord=the Moon
Money in your pockets=2nd house=the Moon
Money not in your possession (loans/debts)=8th H Lord=Saturn

We need aspects between these significators. The Sun (focus) in the 4th H shows that your concern is justified. The Moon has long separated from its trine to Saturn. Saturn is though in exaltation (strong), but now at a critical degree (29°), and now there is no aspect between the two. With the bank being invariably involved, we can have a look at the 10th H as well. Its Lord, Jup, is weak in all respects. It is in detriment, about to go rx, and in the 12th H (maybe something you are not completely aware of is on). I don't know if there are any real issues with the particular bank in question, or the bank has problems, or that it may not be able to help you in its present condition.

The Lord of your 4th house (home, if you're already living in it) has separated from the bank ruler, Jup. The Moon in Pisces has no essential dignity, but will enter the 10th. This could show your approaching the bank. It will also apply in about 3 days or 3 weeks to the Lord of the 10th (bank) in a square (frustration), but I doubt much will come out of it due to Jup's present condition. You might have to re-apply.

Best
:)AQ7